Finding My Fantasy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You turn off the tv and motion toward the clutter we've accumulated. I know what you're silently telling me, and I get right up. I start to clean up from our movie, and take our empty drinks back to the kitchen. I throw stuff away and set everything else down by the sink. I start to turn back toward the other room when I'm grabbed by the back of the neck. You drag me over to the table and force me to bend over it.

You pull down my shorts in one quick, swift motion adding a slap.. and then another. I can feel the sting of your hand. You want me to feel the contact between my flesh and yours. You want to get my attention, and you have it.

You lean over me and say in my ear, "Do you want to get fucked? This is how a real man takes what he wants".

You release me for a moment and as you take your belt off, I use this moment to try and turn to you and start to suck your dick or whatever you want me to do. You must've thought I was trying to get away from you because you grab me hard, and look pretty pissed. You grab my throat and pull me to you, making me look up to your face. Then another contact of flesh, hard-- my face burns. Slap, slap, slap.. you bend me over the same table and, holding my neck with one hand, you beat my ass and thighs with your belt.

"Trying to run from me, you little bitch? What the fuck has come over you? You know your place, and it's wherever I want you!".

I decide it's not a good time to try to tell you what I was doing, so I don't resist. You come around the table and grab my hands. You use the same belt and lock them to one of the table legs. I'm starting to get really scared. You never use anything to tie me down, or restrain me.

I'm laying with my hips up on the table and I know there's no way to move now. I start thinking about telling you what I was doing.. I'd never run from you. I just wanted to make you feel good. But at the same moment I feel a strong grip on my jaw. It's you, and you are quickly pushing a kitchen towel in my mouth. You forcefully shove it all in, then tie my mouth with another towel. I can't make a sound now even if I tried.

Next you move my legs, spread apart over each side of the table. You walk around to me, dragging your hand across my body as you move. You bend down in front of me so I can see you. You smile and say "I do what I want. Now, don't be a stupid bitch. You better keep your legs spread open for me and keep them right where I put them. I always want to be able to see the cunt that I own. Just know that if you move and I didn't tell you to.. You're going to be sorry. That is your only warning."

You get up and pull your huge dick out. You wave it in front of me, and rub it in my face. I try to put it to where the opening of my mouth is, on top of the towel. Your dick is laying across my mouth just under my nose. I breathe in your scent and look up to you, longing to suck your big, hard dick. You rub it a few times all over my face. When you've finished, you then grab my tits and knead them, pinching my nipples hard. You can tell it hurts me, but you also know how much I crave all the pain you allow me. I can see that you're enjoying me, your property... I'm yours to do with whatever you want.

You walk behind me, and spread open my dripping wet pussy and push your finger in me. You move it back and forth a few times, and in and out of my aching pussy. Then you press the head of your big, hard dick, against my dripping pussy. You start to push it in slowly at first but soon you're fucking me hard, so hard. As if a hurting on the outside of me wasn't enough, every pound of your hips to my cunt feels like fire after the spankings I was given.

My pussy is being destroyed and tore apart because you're dick is so big. You always said I'd be too loose for any other man, and you're absolutely right. I let out a couple muffled yells as you force your dick into me.

I begged you to scare me, I begged you to take me against my will.. my rape fantasy. I asked you to hold me down and use my body as you see fit - and you are..

When I'm terrified, laying in that room bent over the table and I feel that cold metal along my flesh.. Your hands gripping onto my body, my clothes being ripped away - I tell myself, I asked for this. I wanted this.. When you have me pinned to the table, your hand wrapped around my face, your fingers deep in my throat and I'm gagging on them - I'll tell myself, I asked for this. When my body trembles and shakes, when I can feel the waves of pleasure and pain rushing through my body, or when I'm begging you to stop - I'll say to myself, this is what I wanted. When I'm screaming your name, and you take away my breath with your thumbs pressing to my neck - I just have to remember that I asked you for this; and that you agreed to give it to me.

So, when I wake up in the morning, sore and bruised; I will remind myself that I asked for those badges, and that I have no choice but to wear them with pride. I can't imagine my life any other way.

12