Fire and Ice...

Story Info
Fire and ice...
1.2k words
4.5
9.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk out on to the balcony after I called out softly. Taking in the view again, it never ceases to make you smile. You look around for me, the area lit softly by the lamp in the lounge. Suddenly my arms close around you from behind. You turn to harass me for sneaking up on you again but my arms hold you in place. With a soft jingle you feel the thick padded cuffs slide around each wrist and then they are lifting up. You find yourself standing there, arms above your head, unable to move and before you even get to see me a blindfold slides over your eyes.

You start to ask what is going on when an ice cold dribble of liquid slowly rolls down between your breasts, sending shivers down your spine. A little gasp escapes your lips and you feel a hand close over your hip, holding you firmly in place. Another ice cold drip runs down from your right shoulder as lips brush the side of your neck. The lightest of all tingling brushes runs up your thigh, what was that? Certainly it couldn't have been a finger.

The straps of your top slide over your shoulders and you're exposed to the world as my ice cold tongue brushes each nipple in turn, the cool breeze only adding to the cool fire. There is a moment where nothing touches you and you tense in anticipation, suddenly a warm dribble runs down over one nipple as the ice cold tongue returns to the other; the conflicting feelings taking over your mind. Nails run down your spine as an ice cold finger trails down your stomach; this is becoming too much, you start to squirm.

The rest of your clothes fall to the floor, leaving you completely naked for the world to see. You try to cover up a bit in a moment of insecurity but with your arms held where they are it is basically impossible. A firm hand slides over your ass and cups it firmly. The other hand cups your breast as the cold tongue begins circles around your nipple. The first hand slides up to your hips as the other slides up and turns your head up and to the side. First is a hard nibble on your neck and then a tongue brushes firmly over it as I kiss the same spot. As my mouth moves the cool night air runs across any areas I've just nibbled, breezing across your skin like an icy tremble. Your whole body begins to tremble as something hard runs up the inside of your thigh.

One of your legs is raised, the foot placed on something, maybe a chair. The icy tongue runs up the inside of each thigh. You can't imagine what it's going to feel like where it is going. The tongue brushes over your outer lips as the hard item brushes your chin on its way to your mouth. You open and the end of it slides across your tongue, it vaguely reminds you of a cock, but? The thought is shoved from your head as the tongue pushes through on to your clit, cool shivers radiating out from it, down your legs and up your spine. The hardness brushes against your outer lips as it seeks entry, it's end sliding around in your wetness. It slides deep inside you, filling you up but not quite how my cock does. Damn, but it still feels good, especially in unison with the cold tongue flicking in circles around your clit.

Your whole body starts to react to the situation, the exposure seems to demand that you cum faster, before someone sees you. No waves this time, just an intense heat building and spreading up your stomach. Your abs start to clench as the feeling continues to spread. The orgasm begins to take over, so sharp and intense. Then suddenly there is nothing touching your body except the cool breeze and the shackles holding your arms in place. Your whole body is tense as you listen for some sign that I'm coming back to you. You think you hear someone calling out in the distance, maybe they have seen you, so openly naked on the balcony. As you search around for some sense of me a hand suddenly slaps your ass. The feeling so sharp against a body so tense with anticipation. The hand grabs and spreads one cheek apart so that something can slide deep inside you, mercilessly. You know that feeling, as it fills you up you clench around that familiar cock, the orgasm comes shooting back in to your body, as if it was just hiding, lying in wait for this to happen.

It takes over your body again and the clenching runs its way back up your torso. Here comes the release, the explosion of all that built up energy. Suddenly nothing is touching you again and you nearly yell in frustration, why wont he give me the release!? Your body squirms side to side, searching for a hint of my warm body on this cool night. Your hands are lowered and the shackles fall open to release your wrists. You reach up and slide off the blindfold in frustration, as you look around for me you only see a sliver of light from the door and the balcony as you know it. Livid at what I've done you storm inside for a shower. If you can calm down you will finish the job for yourself. You see me sitting on the couch watching T.V., You go to say something, to vent this frustration but decide silence is the best option; you'll give me a shoulder that is colder than that ice.

You stalk down the hallway and in to the bathroom, closing the door and turning on the shower. You remember that you washed towels today and step back in to the corridor to get another. As you reach in to the cupboard a hand clamps down over your mouth, a cock slams in to your still dripping pussy and a primal yell escapes your lips. It pounds in to you and every single moment of frustration comes screaming back in to your tense body. Your legs start to collapse as your body gives out in the midst of a release you hadn't even imagined. A hand around your hips holds you in place as I continue to pound in to you. Wave after wave scrams through your body and you bite down on the hand covering your mouth. A small taste of blood in your mouth as I pull out, push you to your knees and cover your neck and breasts in my warmth.

You fall to the floor, no control left in any part of your body. Through half closed eyes you see me sink down next to you and the deviant look in my eyes infuriates you, I know what I've done. You swat a hand towards me, weak as a new born lamb and then my arms are closing around you. I lift you in to the shower and you get lost in the warm water and my even warmer embrace.