All Comments on 'First Affair Ch. 04'

by alreadysaidtoomuch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Still write?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yep, alreadyposttoomuch.

Please go away cluck lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yeppers

I have to give it to you. The story is the same old cuck story, and boy they do old in a hurry. I do give you congrats on the twists and turns, your writing is better than most. I would enjoy a story, where the husband is not turned into a wimp sissy boy. Seems that, that is the new fad in "Loving Wives" these days. Oh well. lets continue with the next chapter.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Even worse...

This part was even worse than the previous...Why? Because the husband didn't understand that first he should have told her wife to stop the affair (as she told him she would do...)...And see if she realy would do it or was lying...If she was being true, maybe they could after some time enter the cuckold world again in a more confident way...In the story he is going to disaster...

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 10 years ago
Too Sad

Just another story where the wife and her lover conspire to humiliate a husband without regards for his feelings. Why would any husband agree to wearing a condom when making love to his wife, why would any wife who loves her husband allow him to be humilated to such and extent, and to agree that her body, her pussy, now belongs to her lover, not herself nor her husband.. this storyline just keeps getting worse and worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cuckold garbage at it's very worst.

Like any husband would put up with her behavior. She's a SLUT! This was terrible and I think that the overall scores indicate just how bad it was. Both the story and the writing. AWFUL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
All one has to do is look at this writers scores

to know that he is just another cuckold writer joining the countless others that have turned loving wives into cuckerotica. Best thing to do is give him a quick 1* and ignore his writings. Like somebody else mentioned, all the good writers must have deserted this site, why else so few good erotic stories to read in this category. Nothing but trash left and new cucky writers joining the site daily, polluting what was once a good category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Boiler plate cuck story at this point Shame and a waste

BC the author is a pretty able writer. OBS

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cuck goes to London. That's a good place fornhim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous