First Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seven thirty," she thinks to herself, "could I have gotten up any earlier? Why couldn't we get together for a brunch?"

In the shower she washes herself with her vanilla almond body wash. She knows the scent is almost like candy to a man, when on the flesh of a woman. She thinks about the breakfast to come, and suddenly her stomach tightens. She becomes anxious. "He did say we would talk over limits today," she says aloud to the shower and herself, "didn't he? I don't even know what kind of limits to set."

She washes her hair and steps out on the little floor mat. She wraps her hair in one towel and dries off with the other. Wrapping the towel around herself, she steps over to the mirror and dries her hair. "What kind of a fool are you," she says to her reflection, "to tell a guy you want to try the lifestyle with him, but not even know what kind of limits to set up?"

She looks at her watch and sees she still has 20 minutes to get ready before she has to get on the road to make it to the diner he suggested. Getting dressed and ready, she spends the rest of the time trying to keep herself from backing out. "Wouldn't a one month contract be ok... then if he didn't do any permanent damage, the rest I could handle until the month was up. If it was too hard for me to handle, I could leave at the end of one month, and be stronger for it. I tried it, didn't like it, but fulfilled my end of the contract. He wouldn't have a reason to criticize me, nor I him."

She leaves the house and drives the 30 minutes to the diner, her mind reeling the entire drive. Arriving 10 minutes early, she waits in the car trying to get the courage to get out of the car and meet the man she will experience a new life with.

After about 5 minutes, she walks into the diner. She sees Ricky sitting close to the door and by a window. Her stomach does a flip, and she swallows hard. She walks up to Ricky, greets him and sits down.

~~

They don't address the issue of limits until after breakfast is done. He laughs when she voices she only wants a one month contract, but in the back of his own mind, he thinks its perfect for her, for her to relax and not feel pressured. He writes out a contract, stating the limits that can not be crossed. No pedophilia, necrophilia, zoophelia, scat, scarring, mutilation, branding, or subjugation servitude captivity and bondage. They talk over her work, and decide she will have 4 hours a day for writing. She will move in with him during the month, and she will take care of the house. They both sign and date the contract. He pays the check and they leave the restaurant.

Being a writer, she is very versatile in her work. One feature article a month for Bella, a woman's magazine, and a story she is working on to be published. Having published her first book just 4 months before, the publishers signed a contract with her to complete another book within a year. Half way through, she is excited. Her carrier is taking off, and it keeps her from being chained down to a normal nine-to-five job.

When they leave the restaurant, she follows him back to his place. He tells her to go pick up her things and be back in two hours. When she returns, he shows her to her room. It is across the hall from his. She walks into her new room and sees the room is bare, except for a small bed, closet, dresser, nightstand and lamp. Her first impression of the room is welcome back to the dorm. All we need here is some candles.

~~

Ricky walks up behind Anna as she is looking at her new room. She sets down her bags and he grabs her hair, yanking her head back. She yelps at the pain, as he leans into whisper in her ear, "I did tell you 'you have a punishment coming' didn't I? Next time you need to listen to your doctors orders."

Slightly aroused, and a bit scared, she gasps out, "Wait, I did listen, they didn't..."

Her words are cut off as he shoves her down hard down on the bed. She starts to rear up, her first thought being she doesn't want to be raped. "No," she nearly shouts as he grabs her and pins her down with one hand behind her back.

She calms herself down and speaks in a monotone saying, "If you force me to sleep with you, it is force, it is rape, no matter what lifestyle you live by. I will report you."

He reaches down, as if not paying any attention to her, and pulls the rope out from under the bed. Standing up, she starts to struggle. He puts his knee into her back and starts to tie her first hand, then brings the free arm to the bound one, and ties them together behind her back. "I do not need to rape a woman to get what I want. I told you I am going to discipline you, I told you yesterday that I would. Do not insult me again, or the punishment will be more severe." He takes a step away and calls, "Don't move, I'll be right back." He closes the door on his way out.

She bites her lips together and closes her eyes, trying to think of what he will do to her. Her chest constricts with the fear of the unknown. She thinks to herself, did I tell him that I'm not that strong?

He opens the door finding her still lying on the bed as he left her. He smiles to himself and walks into the bedroom. He pulls on her legs a little sliding her down to the edge of the bed, then grabbing her arm, helps her to her feet.

He unbuttons her pants, sliding them down, along with her thong. Pushing her back to sit on the bed, he slides them down her legs. He grabs her arm and makes her bend over the edge.

Her fear feels as if a wrestler was sitting on her chest. She has to force the air in and out of her lungs. She closes her eyes anticipating what is to come.

"How many swats with the belt do you think you deserve?" he asks her mockingly.

Having heard that Dom's like to rub in the discipline aspect more by making them help with deciding the punishment, she wishes she could just close her eyes and block it out. She thinks about it for a moment, so I got out of bed, when the nurse told me to call them first... maybe 5 swats. She tells him "maybe 5?"

"Oh no," he says, "the nurse did say it would be detrimental to your health if you didn't rest, to let them assist you, and you didn't listen, isn't that correct?"

"But they had been telling me..."

He cuts her off, "Yes or no, slut."

"Yes, and I'm not a slut."

"Yes? Yes what, slut?

"Yes sir, and I am not a slut.

He grabs her by the hair and pulls her head back harshly, leaning down and whispering in her ear, "You are a slut, you are my slut now, for this month, that is what you will answer to. Do you understand me, slut?"

Quivering out of excitement or fear, she doesn't know, but answers him whispering, "Yes sir."

"Hmm, you seem to be missing something," he leans down and starts to fasten a collar around her neck. "Ah, yes, there we are. Perhaps now you will remember who I am."

Shaking her head, she is thinking fast, what does he want me to... "Yes Master," she quickly says.

"Now, how many swats do you think you deserve for not taking proper care of yourself?"

"Master, I still believe I didn't do anything that bad, only 5 swats."

"We shall see. After each swat, I want you to say, 'I'm sorry Master, I will take better care of your property,' do you understand, slut?"

Her voice carries a slight whimper as she anticipates her punishment. "Yes Master."

She suddenly feels the whip of the belt on her ass. Caught off guard she jumps up, and yelps, as her ass burns from the belt. She bends back down and says her line, "I'm sorry Master, I will take better care of your property in the future."

He swats her again, and she pushes her chest hard into the bed to keep from jumping, the burning is horrible. She says her line again, and as she finishes saying it, her ass cheeks tighten up, anticipating the next swat.

He bends down and starts rubbing her ass a little, feeling the heat coming from the red welts marking her silky white ass. Finding that erotic, he just rubs his hands over the heat. Her muscles relax and he pulls his hand back to swat again, harder this time.

She yelps again, almost crying. She tries to fight it, to keep control of herself. She says her line again, and tries to fight the tightening, trying to breath long deep breaths to fight the pain.

After about 7 swats, she is crying, she sits back on her ankles and begs, "Please Master, no more, please, I wont... I wont.... I will listen to my doctors. I swear it. Please don't hit me again.

He picks her up by her arm and leans her over the bed, her body already going tense. He slides a hand between her legs and massages over her clit and lips. Slowly he slides one finger into her cunt and moves it around a little. Still crying but starting to relax a little, her cheeks loosen up again. He swats her 3 more times, quick and hard, and puts the belt down on the floor. He sits beside her on the bed as he releases her from the ropes. She stands and tries to grab her clothes, but he pulls her down onto his lap.

All she wants is a moment alone, she hates her tears and wishes she could cry in private. She tries to stand up, and he holds her close. She cries on his chest and he lets her. She hates him for making her vulnerable. But the fact that he doesn't reject her for her tears, has her crying all the harder and resting her head on his chest. He just holds her on his lap, as he gently rocks her and strokes her hair.

12