All Comments on 'First Submission Ch. 02'

by Domfetish

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF are you kidding me

To start I don't get the idea of burning somebody one loves with hot wax from a buring candle (does skin grafting hurt much???) But what staggers my imagination is the wish from this guy to be made a eunuch, his cock in her mouth then spill burning wax onto her, ha ha ha, Oh I would love to see that, {wonder if she is vegetarian}

Oh dear I can hardly type anymore, I am nearly falling off my chair laughing. Could another author out there follow up this theme to its logical conclusion, oh wait, there is a story out there that this happens, hilarious.

DomfetishDomfetishover 10 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous of 22nd Jan

I considered deleting your comment - purely out of pity, but decided that you wanted it viewed so who am I to protect you.

I welcome negative feedback along with anything positive if people are so inclined, so you are of course free to write as you did. I do find it a shame though that your opinions were based on zero knowledge of the topic. Wax play is an often used practise within BDSM / D/s lives and does not lead to skin grafts, castration or any other ridiculous notion your mind decides.

What is strange is that you clearly have extremely limited knowledge, yet deliberately opt to read BDSM stories. One would think that you would learn from them, find out more about your inner desires from them, rather than lampoon the author and show your inexperience in such an embarrassing way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Omg amazing!!

Ok so I have some personal constructive criticism about the first part: there's too much back and forth between the bed and table for my tast, as a sub.

Otherwise this shows the perfect dom and exactly what bdsm should be! Great job!

Only last thing, as a sub I would LOVE to have this man be my dom!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous