All Comments on 'Five Numbers and the Bonus Balls'

by Wyatt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
We've come a long way, baby.

Years ago, people might be interviewed and asked what they'd do if they won the lottery. One heard responses like stop working and travel, but there were also many comments like build a hospital or school or library, and some said they'd give most of it to charities or send food and clothes to poor people in third world countries. I've even seen a couple movies about altruistic deeds resulting from winnings.

But look how much we've matured since those foolish, sentimental days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good start

Lets have her not only servicing clients but the wives too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where's the rest

don't be one of the authors that start a great story and then stop.

GaminaGaminaalmost 13 years ago
like it

you where right it is a great storry, the only thing i didn't get where the siccors lol but thats just me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the winner the spoils

Great story and would love to see the next chapter. Good character development and back story. Building up for a great series. Keep up the great work.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 4 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 2

Really can't wait to see what happens next. Really wanna know if she actually enjoyed it. Hopefully, the next chapter comes soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWyatt@Wyatt
Been on this site over twenty years...I am that old...I write about nonconsent and incest. It's fantasy people ! Although I do have a cute cousin who I adore ;-) My stories have had TWO MILLION reads so please don't send negative anonymous feedback. I am a grown up and I real...