Five Simple Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt his balls start to tighten, he was really close now and there was no stopping it. He looked desperately around for somewhere to shoot his load -- he was still handcuffed so couldn't even shoot into his hand!

Just as he felt the first pump of an orgasm approaching, she stopped. She took her hands away and leaned back. Rob groaned again, he felt his knees starting to buckle under him. He just about managed to stop the inevitable, and the only evidence of his impending orgasm was a small drop of cum on the end of his cock.

Leanne seemed oblivious to his torture.

"I know that wasn't a very 'domme' thing to do, sucking you off on my knees like that," she said, straightening up, "but I do love sucking cock. And yours was just too good to resist."

Panting slightly, Rob said "You really are awesome at it, that was the best I've had. I so very nearly came just then!"

She grinned. "I know. I could feel you about to explode. For your sake, I'm so glad you didn't! But don't get too used to that though, you probably won't get it so often. I just wanted you to get a good time before I locked you up. Don't worry though, you will get to know how good it feels to give one before long!"

Rob tried not to think about that. "So I still don't get to cum then, even before I get locked up?"

"Not tonight my dear. Soon, I promise. Now, speaking of locking you up, let's get that cage on you!"

She picked up the box and pulled everything out. "OK, tell me how this works?"

Rob explained it. Although it looked complicated all in bits, there wasn't really much to it.

"So this ring assembly here goes around the base, like this?" She slipped the ring around his cock and balls.

"That's it, and then the cage slides over and connects to the pin, that's where you put the padlock"

"Ookay. But I can see we have a problem!" She looked pointedly at Rob's cock, still very much erect." What do we do about that then?"

"Well, normally I wait for it to die down a bit"

"Pfft, that could take all night. I don't have that long. Hold on!" She disappeared into the kitchen, coming back with a bag of frozen peas.

Rob gasped as the ice cold packet touched his red hot penis.

"Oh don't be such a baby!" she laughed. "Anyway, look, it's working!"

Rob looked, already his swollen member was starting to shrink.

Finally, it went down enough for Leanne to try and put the cage on.

"Damn, it's a tight fit"

"It probably needs some lubrication" said Rob.

"Well that's easily fixed," she said and took the cage back off. She pulled his foreskin back and used the copious amounts of pre-cum on his head to lubricate the rest of his shaft. She tried again.

"No, still not enough. I know!" She looked at him, grinned, and put her hand up her dress. After some feeling around, accompanied by a little gasping, she pulled her hand out, slick with her own juices. "That'll do nicely!"

She rubbed her juices all over his cock to mingle with his own, and just as he was starting to rise to the occasion again, finally slipped the cage on to meet the pin.

"Ta-da!" She exclaimed. "Now for the lock!"

"It's in the box," said Rob.

"No, I've got my own," she said, pulling a padlock identical to the one in the box out of the drawer beside her. "I didn't want to take the chance that you'd sneakily got a copy cut!"

Wow, she's thought of everything, thought Rob.

She put the padlock through the pin. "Last chance to back out," she said, "After this I own your cock!"

"Well -- " Rob started

'SNAP' the lock clicked shut.

"Fooled you!" she grinned. "You never had another chance. Your cock was mine as soon as I saw it. From now on, you don't get to play with it unless I let you -- it's mine to do with as I please. What?" She caught Rob's look. "You've had, what? Thirty one years to play with it? It's time you let someone else have a go!"

She sat back, admiring her handiwork and playing with the keys in her hand. "You know what this means, don't you? This pretty much guarantees your obedience. You'll give anything to please me, just for the chance to get unlocked again. For the chance to feel my lips around your cock again, and maybe for the hope to cum in my mouth. Of course, you can break the thing off -- thirty seconds with a pair of pliers ought to do it -- but then you'd have to go back to being single again, and miss out on the best sex play you've ever had. You don't really want that, do you?"

She was exactly right. "No, mistress, I don't."

"Good! Now it's time for me to have some fun. I've had a hard week at work, I only had time for a quick shower tonight, and all this fun has left me a bit sweaty. I feel like a bath and some pampering. Would you indulge me?"

"Of course, mistress!"

"Good. Firstly you can get me a glass of wine, then run upstairs and run me a bath. Make sure it's not too hot though!"

"Um," Rob shrugged.

She laughed. "Silly me! Come here and let me unlock you."

Once free from his handcuffs, Rob fetched her a glass of wine. He didn't get one for himself, he figured it wasn't the thing to do. He was, after all, effectively her slave.

He then went upstairs and ran a bath while she relaxed downstairs. He noticed it was a corner type bath, easily big enough for two people. He had no idea how hot 'too hot' was, so made it a temperature that he would be comfortable with. As an afterthought, he lit a couple of the candles he saw by the side of the bath. He went back downstairs.

"Bath is ready, mistress". He was starting to like his new role.

"Excellent. Now take my glass and meet me upstairs!"

He grabbed her glass and trotted up the stairs after her.

"You've done well, the candles were a good touch. OK, you can undress me now" She said, looking him in the eye.

Result! Ever since he'd first seen her, he'd longed to see what she looked like naked. Actually being the one to undress her was a bonus.

He put the glass down by the bath, and looked up at her. Where to start? She'd already taken her shoes off earlier and stood there in stockinged feet. Well, straight to the dress then.

He moved behind her and brushed her hair out of the way, then slowly -- he could be a tease too -- started to unzip her dress. As the zip went down, revealing more of her back, Rob nodded to himself. "Yep, no bra!" he thought. Finally he got to the bottom, where he noticed to his excitement that she was wearing a black lacy suspender belt and matching panties. Rob was a sucker for black lingerie.

He stood back up and slipped the dress off her shoulders to collect by her feet, leaving her wearing nothing but suspender, stockings and panties. She looked awesome, even from the rear, and Rob felt his cock trying to erect in the confines of his cage. He could see the swell of her breasts on each side of her torso.

"Are you planning to leave me standing like this all night?" Leanne called back behind her.

"Sorry Mistress" Rob said. He guessed he'd been standing there longer than he realised.

He picked up her dress, laying it carefully over a chair. Then he knelt down and unhooked her stockings, pulling them slowly off her legs. They landed on the chair with her dress, shortly followed by her belt. Just the panties to go, then the woman of his dreams would be standing naked before him.

He tucked his thumbs through her waistband, then gently pulled them down to her ankles, letting her step out of them. He gazed up at her beautiful naked bottom, just inches from his face.

"While you're there," Said Leanne, "I want you to do something for me."

"Anything, mistress"

"Kiss my ass!" She giggled. Rob leant in and gently kissed her left cheek.

"No, not like that!" She leaned over, spreading her cheeks slightly. "Get your tongue right in there! I want to feel your tongue entering me!"

Rob hesitated. He'd always fancied anal play, although none of his exes had ever allowed it. But with his tongue?

Oh well, he'd agreed to at least try. He leaned in and licked slowly along the cleft. He could taste sweat, and smelt the sharp scent of her pussy juices, just inches from his nose.

"Mmm, that's it, keep going!"

His tongue touched her puckered hole. It didn't taste bad like he'd been expecting. He played his tongue around, not quite daring to push his way in yet.

"Stop teasing, will you?" As she said that, she pushed herself back into his face. He took the hint, and pushed his tongue into her hole. He felt her shudder.

"Damn! That feels good! Keep going, fuck me with your tongue!"

Getting quite into this now, he pushed further in. He pulled out slightly, then back in, setting a slow but firm rhythm. He grasped her legs to steady himself as she started to push back into his face, matching her rhythm with his.

"Fuck that's hot!" She said, then suddenly straightened up. "But more of that later, I think. Time for my bath!" She turned around, and Rob saw her naked from the front for the first time.

From the front, she looked even better! Perfect round breasts with small dark nipples, with barely a hint of sagging, following down to a slim waist and a neatly trimmed dark bush -- not shaved, rather a small strip on top, just like she'd done with his hair. He could see her small lips just peeking out between her legs.

"You know what, I've always wanted to know what it felt like to be rimmed like that, but I've never found anyone that wanted to do it! Thankyou, that was great!"

"It wasn't as bad as I thought" said Rob, "I really didn't think I was into that, but I could get used to it. Especially with an ass as good as yours!"

She grinned. "Flattery will get you everywhere!" She stepped into the bath.

Once she'd settled in, she handed Rob a sponge. "I think you know what to do!"

He certainly did. He squeezed some gel into the sponge and started to clean her, starting with her shoulders and working his way down her back. On the way back up, he moved to her sides, starting to soap the sides of her breasts.

"You can do that better from the front, you know" She said.

But Rob wasn't going to be that obvious -- he carried on to her arms, making sure he didn't miss a single spot. Then he went round in front of her, noticing the lusty look in her eyes. She was clearly getting really turned on by this!

He started soaping the front of her shoulders, then moved -- slowly -- down her chest.

It was a tease too far.

"Rob, it's your role to know what I want, and right now you do know what I want. Don't make me punish you!"

He moved down to her breasts, but her hands grabbed his and pulled them away.

"Just for that, I think you should compensate me. You will clean my tits, but now you must use your tongue!"

This was a punishment? Rob would have liked nothing better! He leant over and gently licked the top of her left breast.

"Mmm, that's nice, keep going!"

He kept going, working his way down. He moved his arm over to caress the other breast, but his hand was slapped away. "Just your tongue will be fine!"

He worked his way down to her nipple, which was by now rock hard. He closed his mouth over it and went to work with his tongue. He was rewarded by her hand on the back of his head, pushing him into her.

"Mmm, yes, that's it. Keep going!"

He kept going, not daring to stop, and unable to move with her hand pushing his head into her breast. She pulled his head up, and moved him over to her other nipple. The moans and wriggles coming from her told him he was doing well.

Eventually she pulled his head up. "Ok, you're forgiven," she smiled. She looked down. "Look at this -- you're like a big slobbery dog! Get back to work, and clean me off properly!"

He carried on with the soap, paying special attention to her breasts.

Then he carried on moving downwards, avoiding the area between her legs for now. He lifted one leg and then the other, making sure each was clean. He moved back up her legs, then looked at her questioningly.

"After all this excitement, I think I definitely need cleaning there. Do a good job!"

He picked up the sponge again, and reached down between her legs. He soaped her inner thighs, before starting to gently rub her vulva. She gasped. "Mmm, keep going!" He carried on rubbing, then released the sponge. It bobbed up then floated away, leaving him rubbing her pussy lips and clit with just his fingers. She looked at him. "You're doing a great job, but I think I need cleaning inside as well."

Rob needed no second offer, and slipped a finger between her moist lips. The combination of the soap, the water and her own pussy juices meant he slipped in easily. Soon, the finger was joined by another.

"Aah God, that's good!" She gasped. "Keep it going, clean me harder" She locked her legs around his arm, trapping him in place. He kept going, speeding up his rhythm until her breaths were coming in short gasps.

"Ooh god, that's soo good!" she cried. Suddenly, she opened her legs and pulled his hand away. "Now let's not get carried away, we can carry this on once I've got you in my bed. And this time, you can use your tongue. Now," She raised herself up and turned around, "clean my ass out. Your tongue will be going in there again, so it's in your best interest to make sure it's clean!"

"Yes mistress" said Rob, and got to work once again. He paid special attention to her hole, even pushing his finger in slightly -- to her gasps and wriggles. "Mmm, you better get used to being down there, I think I'm going to have you there a lot!"

When Rob had finished cleaning Leanne, she pronounced herself satisfied.

"Now," she said. "I'm going to relax in here for a bit, and you are going to sit obediently there beside me. When I'm done, you can towel me dry, then take me to bed. As you've been a good boy tonight, I shall let you join me. However, you will have to work for it -- you will go down on me, using that talented tongue of yours - front and rear -- and unlike you, I shall expect at least one, preferably several orgasms. Now sit down and be quiet, I'd like to enjoy my bath."

"Yes, mistress"

Rob leant back, smiling. This was going to be a lot of fun...

To be continued...