All Comments on 'Flirting with a Married Woman'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
1941exp1941expabout 19 years ago
A Sensitive Touch

Playfully sensual - a soft real touch with words and emotions without bruising thiers or ours.

More Please - Regards

DarthGatorDarthGatorabout 19 years ago
Excellent

The mixture of hot, steamy, wicked, sex in a good tale told articulately always turns me on.....big time! The proper use of the mother tongue (literally and otherwise) can be fun.

Wo0odWo0odabout 19 years ago
Wonderful

Very erotic, wonderfully written.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Needs a few more chapters

Very good. I like these partner trading stories and I hope that you write a continuation on this one. A suggestion: Perhaps a "third" party could be invented on this one that is not an adult, but perhaps the good doctor would like to try having a baby with you?

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
What was wrong with Des

Emma agreed to a divorce through adultry by having an affair. Des was to fuck Leanne, while his wife was getting fuck. Des leave Leanne to come watch his wife Emma suck cock and sit on a dick. His wife tells her husband in their house, that a look was all he was ever gone to get. Now that is too nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good with a few clinkers

Well written story with some good erotic sex scenes. The only irritating part was the stupid little scene of Des becoming voyeur for a minute while Emma gives blow job to our hero. Why you felt obliged to add that is beyond me. It added nothing to the story nor did our hero's attempts at humor with Emma. Otherwise a very well written story. Thanks the Ct. Yankee

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Intriguing

Very good story! I don't know...do MD women get pregnant on the first time in an affair?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sensible sex

Nice to read a very good story without screaming female orgasms everytime there's bodily contact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
seems real enough

A little love and tendernesss and growth in a relationship sure beats the usual slam bam. I think it's the love and tenderness we all are actually seeking.

Thanks

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
house calls

I wonder if the doctor does house calls i have a pain for to cure and i hope yourwriting more of Emma and him i would love to read more chapters of Dr.Rochard.

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more than just sex

sex w passion and feeling, even making love.

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
A very good erotic story

I liked the slow build-up and the low-key yet intense passion involved.

I didn't look at the date you wrote it before making this comment but it must have been a couple of years ago. I hope to find you've continued it but maybe you thought the ending sufficient, which it was really. I'm a sucker for believable love stories and this is excellent.

Thanks

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
She is too old to be sexy.

I read most of the story but got bored and skipped quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fun

I liked the dialog between them. They were having fun with their sex, not reenacting a scene from a porno movie, more like real life or should I say like people who are confident in their sexuality.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Well written

Well written story, but I can't abide cheaters, so no score.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 4 years ago
5

Beautiful, intelligent and a real woman...perfect smile and teeth. Wow!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This yarn is really well written although there is some text in the middle in need of editing. The plot is very creative, and I liked the twist of the (soon to be ex-) husband popping in to see the wife being fucked. 5 stars and added to my favourites because of the writing quality.

Pickles7287Pickles7287over 1 year ago

loved the dialogue and breezy sex. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous