Flying Shy Touches Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm slowly subsided, and as her legs lessened their grip I lifted my head, and asked, "Well, how do us old farts do?"

"Holy shit, holy shit, god damn good, fucking awesome," she said in between breaths. She opened her legs further and I looked up at her. She was perspiring, beautifully I might add, and her nipples were hard, poking out from her breasts. She had a glow that absolutely suited her, and fired me up. Honestly I was surprised that I had lasted through her orgasm, nearly grinding myself into the bed to orgasm.

"I want you on top. I want to look at you and hopefully last a little longer than 5 seconds," I teased, rolling over on to my back, tired from having worked her for so long, urging her to get on top of me. She rolled against me and threw one of her legs over my hips, straddling me.

"How about I just stroke you like this," she said, inching back and forth along my length, teasing me, and making me go crazy. I reached up to her breast, and grasped it fully, pinching her nipple more strongly that I had before. "Hmmm," she responded, "I see you like that, but I know that you want more." Sliding up further, she reached behind her, grabbing me beneath her, and placing me at her entrance. It took nearly all my willpower to not thrust up and bury myself in her. She slowly took me in, maybe because she was sensitive or wanted to tease me as well, I don't know but it was excruciating. I slid my free hand around to the back of her ass, grabbing it fully while still working her breast in the other hand. I was about halfway in when nature started taking over. I thrust forward off the bed and sunk fully into her. "Ohh," she moaned, "that feels good, doesn't it."

"Uh huh," was about all I could stammer, as I began to use her body to glide me in and out. She started moving her hips back and forth, grinding me each time I was fully in. She placed her hands on my chest, and began pinching my nipples playfully, squeezing my skin in her hands. I was about to blow. "I can't last much longer, Sabine." I gasped. "I can pull out or let loose..."

"Fuck that," she interrupted, "I want to feel you blast me inside. I want to feel your cum load me up. I have things covered, if you know what I mean." I did too, though I didn't have the time to tell her as I felt the roiling churning sensation shoot like a lightning bolt out of me, and I came so hard I nearly fainted, shooting squirt after squirt into her, grasping the checks of her ass and holding her on me tightly. She kept moving, gently, slowly, feeling me deflate inside her.

"That was amazing," I finally said, coming out of the fog.

"It was for me too," Sabine replied, twisting my hair. "I loved just watching you, not having to worry about trying to cum at the same time as other men expect." She rolled off, leaving a trail of cum on my stomach but keeping most of it inside. I lay on my back, and she settled next to me with her leg over me, slowly stroking my chest as her head lay in the crook of my arm and neck.

"I was surprised you came to my room," I said finally, feeling her check and tousling her hair.

"Well I'm glad you didn't kick me out," Sabine chuckled. "I'm also really glad you wrote the letter – it was amazing. I came twice touching myself before I decided to make your story come true, at least in some way." Mr. Happy twitched at the thought, and she noticed. "I don't suppose you are up for another round," she teased.

"I don't know, I'm an old man and you're a young vixen," I responded, "but I sure am willing to try." I leaned over and kissed her fully, imagining what I might be able to do now that I had shot my first round. "But let's leave some time for breakfast in the afternoon. I've already had breakfast this morning," I chuckled, looking down at her pubic area. We both laughed out loud and crumpled to the bed. She rolled over on her stomach, still laughing, with that beautiful ass jiggling and calling out to me, and the twinge in my groin just couldn't resist...