All Comments on 'Following the Feeling Ch. 03'

by cricketmuse

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Lol that was awesome!!! wooot!! Keep it coming, Cricketmuse, you're doing a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Please don't let this story die!!! So many here start and then boom! They die off as the author gets bored, or whatever...

Please don't let that happen to your story. You are doing great. Keep going. I want to see what happens between these two.

savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
Yay!

I was glad to see you updated! Great addition, can't wait for more!

stindustinduover 15 years ago
Oh god!

I can't wait for the next chapter of this! Please keep on writing.

P.S. I really like Grayson!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

I've just finished reading the chapter and I'm already desperate for the next! Really interested to see how their relationship evolves. Please let the next chapter go up soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

Way to build suspense. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please, please, please keep writing this story.

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 15 years ago
WOO HOOO!!!

THIS was an amazing chapter, and might i add.... IT WAS HOT!

yes i know Kiera and Gray, didnt go all the way that many of us wanted ..... but it was a nice teaser! lol

Please continue asap.

ScarletKScarletKover 15 years ago
Whee!

Thanks for the great update! I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dieing

dieing for more!!!! cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More!

Love it so far! please more soon!

freak2thecorefreak2thecoreover 15 years ago
loved it

loved the story hope theres more to come soon.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
It's been ages!

Please update!

mystical_lovemystical_loveover 15 years ago
Addicting

Please update soon! Your writing style allows one to be completely engrossed in the story. It has provided relief from my college studies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i love it!

this is great, keep writing please!

missvixxen08missvixxen08over 15 years ago
Amazing Writing!

This is a great story! I can't wait for the next chapter!! Please post it soon!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where has this story been all my literotica life?

This series is HOT.. its that slow burn you anticipate when you eat an excellent hot sauce.. I love this story please continue I await on the edge of my seat wondering when the author will get a real world writing deal.

PLEASE pretty please with sugar on top write more fast as you can!!!

pookertspookertsover 15 years ago
Oh my heavens!!!!!

This is an absolutely fantastic beginning of a series!!!!! I couldn't stop reading, the story and the characters are so intriguing. Thank you so much for sharing this story and i can't wait to read the next chapter....hope it's soon :) Chapter 4 would be a wonderful christmas present for me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lost of character

it was ok derek should have came back into it tho cause it seem he had a strong feeling for her, he wouldnt let go of her hand soo i was waiting for him to come back...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Completely Hooked!!!!!

can't wait for more...

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
completely hooked on this...

i'm completely hooked on this story...it is beyond awesome...its one of the best i've read on here so far...i can't wait for the rest of it...

kittiekimmeekittiekimmeeabout 15 years ago
can't wait!!

I can't wait for more of this story, I read it right through!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Frustrated!

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! PUHLEEZZZ UPDATE! You've got your readers on edge here! Its been driving me Crazy...I love where this story is going but why havent you updated yet???

bagsybagsyabout 15 years ago
BLOODY HELL

you write well!

Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555about 15 years ago
so good

wow this story is getting good I can't wait to see what happen next.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

I love Grey's character b/c you allow him to feel unsure and yet it doesn't take away from his alpha male personality. I really loved the way she fights her emotions too and how for a moment she wasn't using anger to cover up her emotions and allowed other emotions to overwhelm her so completely. It's interesting how this other part of her power works, her being able to pass her feelings along. Would be pretty cool if she allowed the walls to drop while making love. I look forward to them getting together again. I hope we learn more about how her ability started and how she learned to control it. What are the ablities of the other owners of the bar?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Sensual seduction.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Agreeing with comment of Cannd.....................

Grayson is a different kind of Alpha. His uncertainty about the emotional aspect doesn't detract from his strength as an Alpha. I think it makes him more attractive across the board.

I whole heartedly agree with the comment of Cannd. He's a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

there are not many storys that make my heart race but this is one. excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wonderful story !

!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous