All Comments on 'For Closure Ch. 02'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Typical trash now being posted in Loving Wives

What more can be said? No "zero" star possible..just another author who writes to readers who are as sick as the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Five Stars

Don't mind the asshole commentators, I loved it.

Chase

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good fantasy

There is nothing better than a wife getting fucked right under her husband's nose. And especially being bent over the sink to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
18 Year Old

Great story as most of yours are. Do consider having him get the eighteen year old. His position with the lender and a bullied/blackmailed introduction as an old firend should do the trick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nothing worse

than being predictable. How long must a reader anticipate the author before boredom sets in. Not long here.

RockyRatRockyRatabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Fuck the assholes- I thought that it was a great tale and I wish that we had another part or two on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Same old bullshit. A whore braindead wife. A stupid pathetic braindead cunt cuckold wimp husband and a asshole manwhore cunt no one to like not even the braindead

daughters. Pathetic story. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: Great Story

That fact that your leading comment was that other are not allowed to have an opinion shows you don't know how to think. Therefore, your praise is worth jack shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
No Friends as a Child...

...speaking of several Anons who always seem to criticize when a fantasy or make believe story doesn't go their way.

This story is simply about a guy who is in way over his intellectual level and thinks because he made some good investments that he is a gift to the Upper Class. Actually, he has no class and couple that with the drugs and alcohol, his day of reckoning is coming...actually he's in it - just doesn't know it yet.

Spoiling and ruining the kids, both parents fault. Going along for the ride of foolish endeavors with hubby, her stupidity. Letting Chase get away with seducing her in the kitchen...hell yes...she might have not used common sense through the years with going along with hubby but - idiot started it...so, what the hell - 'Enjoy". Note she did feel wrong about it and is having some remorse.

Chase taking advantage of her and them...they asked for it and someday will suffer for his conduct with married women but right now...the Chase' are out there.

Chase getting the daughter(s), not a good idea, complete change of personalities; however, if our author does have Chase get one or both, then I would say that the end of this story will be filled with more than one catastrophe for him and the family.

Author, you wrote your story well; unfortunately, a lot of critics who didn't have any friends and/or no one liked them as children read these stories, climb into them and want to tell you how bad you are. Actually, they have nothing better to do and - you guessed it - they couldn't write a paragraph in proper structure let alone attempt a short story!

Thanks...if you do Chapter 3, it will be interesting and oh yes, gloss over the ill educated, self acclaimed critics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Those who can

Those who can write, those who can't, criticize.....I thought it was HOT...

jwp6199jwp6199about 13 years ago
I loved it...

I thought it was well written and different/ I also wish you'd continue this story. No reason to waste a beautiful woman because the husbands useless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very enjoyable

Enjoyed both chapters. Hmm, the guy to sort out the house somehow? Buy it maybe? Rent is access to the womenfolk? Husband somehow unaware of the sale? The guy moves in as a lodger? Looking forward to Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I like this. I want more, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous