For Closure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the best fuck I ever had," he leaned down and whispered into Leslie's ear. "I wasn't gonna go the rest of my life without coming back and finishing what I started!"

"I don't give a fuck what your Husband does this time," he added. "This time I'm done when I say so!"

With that, Chase cinched in his grip on Leslie's midriff and pulled her torso straight up until she was standing in his clutched arms, his dick still burrowing divinely inside her.

An immediate rush of vertigo blinded Leslie from being pulled up so abruptly, but it wasn't long before her world, changed as it was, slowly came back into focus.

"You wanted me bad that night, didn't you?" Chase calmly, but succinctly interrogated. "You wanted to give yourself to me body and soul and you're husband just couldn't stand seeing it!"

"Now's your second chance Mrs. Carmen.... Who's bitch are you now?" he crudely prodded.

Given the fact that she was bent over and nearly naked in her own kitchen, shamefully bucking her rear end backwards against the stud's incessant thrusts, there was only one true and tangible answer.

"....Your's...I'm Your's," she finally admitted, loud enough to hear over the sound of their bodies crashing together.

The echo of the married woman's sordid admission rattling around his fevered head, Chase reached down and grabbed Leslie by the right knee, winching it into the air and out to the side, as he pressed her between himself and the sink.

"What do you think he'd do if he saw me fucking you right now?" he continued to chide, holding Leslie tight in his arms as he essentially fucked her on one leg.

Needing no other answer other than the way Leslie's pussy pulsed and constricted each time his warm and accusatory breath hissed into her ear, Chase held the older woman in that ridiculously lurid, vertically upright position until he could feel the volcanic warmth of his bubbling semen burst through the crust of his self control and begin its rapid journey towards the vessel he'd been saving it for, for nearly a half decade.

A haunting sense of deja-vu coursed through Leslie's gristle when she felt the first strains of nuclear fusion taking root deep inside her womb. It was the same exact feeling she was starting to have years earlier with Chase just before her husband snapped, leaving her dangling on the precipice of perhaps the most selfishly glorious release of her life.

Despite all the times in private that she vividly wondered just how that night would have ended if fate had been allowed to run it's course, in a million years Leslie never thought she'd ever get a second chance at such crippling joy. Yet, through the brazen, callous but extremely well thought out actions of the man in question, there she was.

Feeling Chase drape her right leg to the outside of his and hold her in such a vulnerable position, Leslie soon felt the vibration of her impending orgasm intensify like an oncoming freight train even before he lowered his left hand and squeezed it around her clit once more.

"You couldn't even look at him while you were fucking me back at the hotel that night....I remember that," Chase reminded, pinching his fingers around Leslie's clitoris in perfect, rapid fire rhythm with his stabbing thrusts.

"I want you to stare straight at him and remember what he took away from you that night, Mrs. Carmen...I sure as Hell remember what he stole from me!"

His clitoral stimulation unleashing fireworks in every synapse of her brain, Leslie's only recourse was to reach down and grab the edge of the sink before she literally pulled her hair out from the spastic overload of sensations streaming through her body.

Within a minute, her world exploded in a mushroom cloud of fire and light.

"UUGGRRAAAHHH..UUURRGGAAHHH..... AAAHHH..AAAHHH..... AAAHHHHHHHHHH... MMMMMM.. MMMMMMMMMM I'MMMMMMMM CCCUUUMMMMMINNNGGGGGGGG," Leslie Carmen started to scream, the last few syllables of that wail, and all the subsequent ones, muffled when she bit down into the flesh of her left forearm to keep the shrill and violent report of her release from carrying outside where her family lazily passed the day away.

Less than 100 feet from where he was floating in his luxurious in-ground pool, Lyle Carmen's wife's womb was being flooded with another man's cum. As Lyle sat there dazedly sipping at his expensive, top shelf scotch and dreaming of his next big score, a man less than half his age was holding his wife like an obscene flamingo on one leg in the kitchen while feverishly driving his lust home.

Leslie's body whining like an engine as she came in his bearhug grip, Chase shot one potent and sizzling wad of semen after another into the older woman's cunt until it had pasted the inner walls of her churning cauldron.

"GGRRAAAHHH...GGRRAAHHHH...UUUUHHH..UUHHHH..GGRRRUUHHHHHHHHH," Chase groaned as well, burying his face into Leslie's left shoulder, just as she'd done her own arm, to keep his savage guttural burst from escaping the walls of the house.

______________________

Turning Leslie around so she was face to face with him, Chase planted several firm kisses, first on her sweaty forehead then on her tingling, saliva drenched lips in a scene be-fitting the cover of one of those cheesy, dime-store romance novels.

What was rather un-Harlequinesque was the way Leslie's pussy felt like a franticly shaken bottle of champagne suddenly being uncorked when Chase slid his cock free from her greedy vaginal grip.

"OH GOD," she winced, collapsing her full weight against the younger man's chest as a steady stream of his gooey seed slipped from her womb and trickled out in several warm and sticky swaths down the insides of each of her trembling thighs.

Meanwhile outside, Lyle Carmen took another sip of his scotch and snuck a sniff of the booger sugar he'd specially wrapped and stored in the breast pocket of his flowery, unbuttoned shirt. Taking a huge, deep breath and shivering with renewed vigor when the cocaine hit his system, Lyle openly remarked at just how good his life was. Flanked by his two beautiful, albeit somewhat troubled, daughters in the ornate backyard of the family's dream home, Lyle couldn't imagine things being more perfect.

At that moment, for once, he and his wife at least had something in common.

THE END

Author's Postscript-- Although the concept was certainly a tad different, I do want to thank C. Thibodeau and L. Everett for the genesis of the fuck scene idea. We all support the team!!

12