For Fun and Profit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least they all seemed excited to see me. A few of them applauded and cheered as I began to dance. All week long I'd been worried about stripping, but at that moment I knew it didn't matter how well I danced. All I had to do was move around and get naked. That moment was also when I discovered that there was a big difference between fantasizing about exposing myself and actually going through with it. I cannot explain what it felt like to have all those masked faces staring at me, waiting for me to dance and take off my clothes. But I was committed. I just tried to do what I had been practicing all week.

The living room rug had been rolled up, exposing the tile floor, so I was able to move easily. I danced toward the center of the room, trying to make eye contact with the blonde on the loveseat while licking my lips suggestively. The woman had a wide mouth and big lips and she mimicked my gesture while the women on either side of her applauded.

Making a slow turn, all the way around, I scanned the other masked faces. The women seemed eager and enthusiastic, and that motivated me. My rising lust (and three glasses of wine) was all the encouragement I needed. I had memorized and practiced my dance routine countless times in the preceding days until I could do it without thinking. But now, in a room full of women, things seemed to slow down so that I experienced each and every little move I made. I could also hear some of what the women were saying to each other.

"I like to watch a man dance," the blonde on the left end of the sofa said. "It tells a lot about how good they are in bed."

"That's bullshit!" the other blonde replied. "The best dancer I knew was lousy in bed."

"I agree," said the brunette in the middle. "My husband has two left feet, but I've got no complaints about him as a lover."

I put my hands behind my head and made a couple of hip thrusts in their direction, and then I turned around and did the same thing for Stephanie and my wife.

"C'mon, Mark, you can do better than that!" Stephanie urged.

I responded by picking up my pace to better match the rhythm of the music. Those hours of workouts and rehearsals were paying off now, and I wanted to keep my audience happy. I tried to concentrate on just dancing (and stripping) by pretending I was at home alone. That proved impossible with more than a dozen eager women all around me. Even with masks hiding half of their faces I could tell some of them were blushing. Some of them were laughing, while others made mocking catcalls or whistled and hooted.

I departed from my planned routine to do a lap dance for the woman next to Pamela. She scooted forward so I could straddle her legs and get my crotch up against her boobs. She was a well-endowed woman and I imagined myself tit-fucking her until I came on her face. That triggered a memory of the soccer game and I remembered her name: Angela Harris. She had been nursing a sore ankle and didn't play during that game, so I had gotten a good look at her. Her curly reddish hair and her big jugs told me I was right about her identity.

I continued to bump and grind on Angela's lap for a short while, but the other women wanted more.

"All right, now, let's really get to it!" came a voice from behind me.

"Strip for us!" another voice called. "Now!"

"Yeah! Get naked!"

"Take it off! Take it off!" they chanted.

Turning to face the woman in the chair between the loveseat and the sofa, I spread my legs a bit and put my hands to my waist. Another hip thrust drew a call of approval from the women on that side of the room. Acting as if I didn't want to do it, I slowly pulled my belt out of my pants and then used it as sort of a dance partner for a few moments. I ran it under my crotch, pulling it up and down, while I kept on moving my body to the music. I noticed the woman with the light brown hair trying to get closer to me by leaning forward in her seat, so I put the belt behind her neck and pulled her face toward my crotch. She kissed the front of my pants and drew shouts of approval from her friends. Moving on, I cracked the belt like a whip before I tossed it to the women on the sofa.

The music kept going and I kept on dancing, stroking my stomach and my chest and occasionally pinching my nipples. I moved over to Stephanie and offered her my right foot. She untied my shoelace and held on as I pulled away, leaving her with the shoe as a trophy of sorts. I danced some more and then I let the woman with the bare midriff take my left shoe.

I knew I would have to sit on the floor to remove my socks, so I dropped to my knees and imitated a limbo dancer before I did a spin like a break dancer. I peeled off my socks one at a time and tossed them in opposite directions, not caring that they sailed over the heads of my audience and landed out of sight.

I began to notice that my forehead felt tight and I sensed a shift in the color of the lights. I assumed the Viagra was taking effect and that it was harmless. Then I was up and dancing, with everyone in the room knowing that my pants would be coming off next. That would leave me almost nude and I didn't want it to end so quickly, so I slowed things down by removing my bow tie, the shirt collar and the cuffs. I slowly unbuttoned them and tossed them to the audience one piece at a time.

Eventually everything else was gone and it was time for me to lose my trousers. I pretended reluctance and the women responded by encouraging me with hoots and whistles. I danced around and turned a few times, trying to be a tease as I played with my zipper. I lowered one side of the front of my pants, flashing my bright red underwear at the audience. My growing cock was straining against the front of my briefs and I had to be careful. I didn't want it to pop out too soon.

Trying to keep to the music with my feet and hips, I pivoted like a basketball player until I faced the French doors. I spread my legs and at the same time moved my hands around to the waistband of my pants. One firm tug was all it took to split open the Velcro seams and allow me to pull the pants away from my legs.

There was a loud cheer, some whistling and more hooting as I stood straight up, made a half turn to my right and then twirled my pants over my head. I let go and watched as they sailed across the room and landed near the front door. Once my pants were gone I was able to move much easier and I did a bump and grind as the music slowed down. By that point I was getting harder and harder and I knew the women could see the outline of my cock in my briefs. They really got into the show and started encouraging me to go further. They started reaching out and touching me, tentatively at first and then with more boldness. Some of them were becoming a lot more daring now that I was down to my last article of clothing; rubbing and fondling me as I danced nearby. Someone on the left side of the room spanked my right cheek really hard but I couldn't turn quickly enough to identify the culprit.

I danced before them in just a pair of red satin briefs that barely contained my erection. The women clapped and screamed in delight as I rubbed my chest and thrust my hips in time with the music. I made sure I got close enough to their seats so they could touch me as I danced. They loved my hairless legs and chest, and there seemed to be fingers probing at me constantly. Some of them pointed at my crotch and I heard a few of the lewd comments they made as I danced.

"I'd fuck him so hard," I heard one woman say, "he'd learn from it."

"The only reason I'd kick that guy out of bed," another hollered, "would be to fuck him on the floor."

"Are you kidding?" somebody said from behind me. "I can't wait to dig my nails into that hot ass of his."

"Just bypass all the bullshit and get naked," Stephanie shouted, loud enough so everyone heard her.

"Yeah! Get naked!" the brunette on the sofa called. "We want cock!"

Others took up the chant, and soon it was so loud I thought the whole neighborhood would hear it.

"We want cock! We want cock!"

Since Stephanie had been very direct about what she wanted me to do I returned to her and danced really close. I ran my hands over my ass and rubbed the outline of my cock and balls, which were barely contained by my red satin briefs. I was a little disappointed by her lack of attention, especially since most of the other women had eagerly groped me. She smiled wickedly, raised her hand, and just when I thought she was about to touch me, she teasingly waved her left hand. Her wedding ring was right in my face, so I kissed it and then I moved down the line, genuinely disappointed.

"We want cock! We want cock!"

The brunette in the pantsuit had no problems with touching me. In fact, she lightly ran her nails down my chest u¬ntil she stopped just above the top of my briefs. Then she slipped her fingers under the waistband so she could touch my shaft. She only did that for an instant but the other women loved it.

"We want cock! We want cock!"

I moved over and danced in front of the smaller or the two blondes on the sofa. From the way she fidgeted I assumed she was getting aroused, so I ran my hands up my thighs and presented my crotch to her. She drew in a long breath and then reached out to feel my groin with her palm. She had a big smile on her face when I turned away from her.

"We want cock! We want cock!"

I moved back and danced some more, but by now they'd started to chant really loud, urging me to get rid of my briefs and reveal all. I waved my finger, teasing them. If I had worn a g-string under my briefs I could have quit without going all the way, but I didn't have one and these women were not to be denied. Whether fueled by the wine, their relentless coaxing, or my own excitement, they induced me to get naked. I started to slowly lower my briefs.

"We want cock! We want cock!"

I was covered with sweat and the women were almost in a frenzied state. I don't know how long I had been dancing and I'm sure they thought my performance must be coming to an end, but the music changed from a pounding dance beat to something slower and more sensual. I pulled my briefs back up and began to roll my hips in a slower, more sensual way.

My thoughts were all jumbled: Why shouldn't I do it... Am I nuts... They want it... Run away... This is my once-in-a-lifetime chance... This is too risky... Give them what they want... I'm going to do it!

"We want cock! We want cock!" they chanted, louder than before. "We want cock! We want cock!"

I realized that I couldn't think about it for another second or I'd be unable to go through with it. I gave them a big smile and they all applauded and cheered, sensing the big moment. Reaching back, I hooked my fingers in the waistband of the briefs and then slowly drew them down to bare my buttocks a little at a time. The women whistled and yelled for a moment before I slid the briefs back up to cover myself. I repeated that little tease twice more in different directions, and they started to cheerfully boo and jeer. I moved toward the front door so all the women were behind me, and then I thrust my butt back and out.

"We want cock! We want cock!"

"Cock now! Cock now!"

Tearing loose the Velcro fasteners in the waistband of my briefs caused them to pop away from my ass and disappear up between my legs. My audience loved my suddenly bare bottom. My last scrap of clothing, and with it the last of my modesty, was almost gone. Then I turned to face them, teasing them by holding what was left of the briefs like a matador's cape to conceal my cock. Ignoring their protests, I waited until the right moment in the music. Then, just as the strippers did in The Full Monty movie, I opened up and posed with my legs apart and my arms up and out-stretched.

The whole group cheered as my semi-stiff cock came into full view. The ladies' screams were deafening, even drowning out the music for several moments.

"Omigosh!" came a voice from my right. "I can't believe it."

"I told you he was well-hung," declared Stephanie from my left. "What a beauty, huh?"

"Oooh, baby," Pamela purred.

"Ooooh, look at that," exclaimed the woman next to her. "It's getting hard! I can't wait to get my hands on it!"

"Just your hands, Angie?" Stephanie teased, inadvertently confirming the woman's identity. "Imagine having that splendid body all over you..."

I think only then did I consciously realize what I had just done. I was stark naked, in a well-lit room in full view of fourteen women. I learned that it was possible to be both humiliated and exhilarated at the same time. My courage wavered for an instant, but now that my cock was on full display I couldn't believe how much I liked being naked. I was completely turned on and my cock became rock hard. I was the center of attention in that room and I reveled in it. I barely heard what the women were shouting to each other, or to me. I still had my briefs in my hand and I realized that most of the women wanted them. I waved it in the air, offering it to my audience. I looked for whoever was showing the most enthusiasm.

I couldn't decide who should get it, so I tossed the briefs high in the air toward the center of the room so I could watch them try to catch it like a bridal bouquet. It didn't come down, however, instead getting caught on the ceiling fan. There was a collective groan and then they started calling for me to dance some more.

Pamela motioned for me to come towards her and she stood up as I did so. Her gaze went toward my cock and her hands followed. She grabbed me with both hands and gave me a long, wet kiss. She kept on stroking me as we kissed, pressing her crotch against my bare thigh. She was driving me crazy and I thought she might make me come right then and there. But she had other ideas.

"Dance some more for us, my sweet naked darling," she whispered. "Make it really raunchy!"

"Come on, keep moving, Mark," Stephanie said to me as Pamela reclaimed her seat. "We've all seen a hard on before, so just dance and let us enjoy it."

The next song had an energetic beat and I'm sure it gave my little audience exactly what they wanted. My cock jiggled nicely and was almost dancing on its own as I tried to keep up with the music. Only the exertion of dancing kept me from keeping the full erection Pamela had left me with.

The audience members reacted differently to my nudity. The woman with the light brown hair acted as if it was the first time she had ever seen anything like it. She didn't run out of the room or cover her eyes, however. Two others just sat silently and watched with their mouths open. I couldn't tell if they were embarrassed or surprised, or if they just liked to sit and take in the whole scene. The rest of them were more expressive. They yelled and screamed and really got into the action. They may have had different reactions, but they all kept on looking at the same thing – my cock.

They stared at me, felt my chest, thighs and buns, and laughed and teased me unmercifully. I suppose if I'd had a g-string they would have filled it with dollar bills. I just kept quiet and danced, hoping they wouldn't spread this story all over town. My own feelings surprised me. I wasn't embarrassed by my situation and really didn't care that I was naked in front of so many women who weren't. In fact, it was kind of a thrill to be the center of so much obvious sexual attention.

I barely heard the music as I continued to dance around the room. I stopped frequently to shimmy my hips and make my cock swing to the left and right. My wife always preferred me to thrust my hips so my cock would flop up and down, and I did plenty of that, too. I could see my reflection in the French doors and it was almost as if I was watching someone else. The way the women's masked faces followed me as I danced from one end of the room to the other was surreal. Most of them whistled and cheered when I approached them and I made sure everyone got a good look at my cock. I also waved my bare ass in front of each of them, getting close enough to let them touch me as I shook my hips so my buttocks would shake and shimmy.

And touch me they did, especially when I started doing requests. One of them asked me to pose like a bodybuilder and I did. Another asked me to flex and jiggle my buttocks and I did that, too. Stephanie wanted me to get down and do pushups. I did it but couldn't go all the way down without the end of my dick hitting the floor tiles. (Ouch!) The woman in the corner chair asked for jumping jacks and as I did them my penis bounced up and down while the women laughed and pointed.

"I'd like to see a whole line of guys doing that," one woman laughed. "Sort of a contest to see who stays hard the longest..."

"Yeah, stud!" the one in the jeans and crop top yelled out. "Swing that big fucking monster! Make your balls bounce!"

Her raspy voice had a familiar quality to it and I suddenly realized who she was. Nicki Anderson had just graduated from college when she replaced Stephanie in my wife's office, so I saw her occasionally. The brunette was opinionated and hard to work with (according to Pamela) but I thought she was likeable enough. As a twenty-four-year-old fitness buff and former lifeguard she had a hot body, including a pair of C-cup boobs and a big round bubble-butt. The well-defined abs exposed by her tank top and low rise jeans confirmed it was her.

I hesitated for a moment when I realized that I knew at least one member of the audience besides Pamela and Stephanie. (I had never actually been introduced to Angela, so I wasn't counting her.) If there was one, there were probably more. I had always wondered what Nicki would look like without her clothes, and apparently she had wondered the same thing about me. It was possible she had come to the party not expecting to see me, or any other man, do a striptease, but I doubted it.

The only thing I could do was keep dancing. Standing right in front of Nicki, I lifted my cock with one hand and showed off my balls by wiggling my hips back and forth and side to side. The head of my cock was shiny with pre-cum and I was incredibly horny. That meant my balls were drawn up tight and they didn't move much, but Nicki didn't seem to care. When it came to beauty and sex appeal she wasn't in the same league as Pamela or Stephanie, but I was more than willing to fuck her that night. In fact, right then and there, any of the women would have been a suitable receptacle for my lust.

The other side of the room wanted to see what I had just showed Nicki, so I turned and did it twice more. Next I did another lap dance for Angela, repeating what I had done when I still had my clothes on. The hem of her dress tickled my bare legs as I scooted up her lap and hugged her with my bare chest. When I got off of her I noted with satisfaction that most of her thighs were uncovered. I followed that by doing a backward lap dance for the blonde in the corner chair. It was exciting to feel her thighs with my hands as I wiggled my naked butt against her braless boobs.

My best lap dance was with the blonde sitting in the chair between the loveseat and the sofa. Her long black and white dress showed a generous amount of cleavage and one thigh was exposed by a slit that ran almost to her right hip. When I sat on her lap facing away from her she reached around my waist and fondled my cock with both hands. Then she urged me to turn around so that I could put my cock in her mouth.

Three seconds was all the blowjob she gave me. She leaned back and, without exposing her nipples, motioned for me to put my erection between her breasts. There was enough lubrication from her saliva and my pre-cum for me to tit fuck her. I made several long thrusts while she used her hands to hold her boobs together for me. She knew when to quit so I wouldn't cum all over her, however. She pushed me away and gave me a look that told me our performance had been for the benefit of the other women. I knew there was more to come, so I didn't mind the teasing. After all, that's why I was there.

123456...8