For Fun and Profit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I left the blonde on the chair and moved to my right, the blonde at the far end of the sofa let out a cheer.

"Now let me see you thrust those hips!" she exclaimed. "Oh, look at that cock... swing that thing side to side for me!"

As I did so, she let out another cheer.

"Come on... flip-flop your cock up and down! Yeah... show us how big it is!"

I rocked my hips and slapped my erection against my thighs while my balls did a little dance of their own.

The women on the sofa applauded and then the blonde told me to turn around. "Let me watch that ass in action!"

Showing her my ass gave her the green light to touch my butt, first with one hand and then the other. She squeezed my cheeks with both hands at the same time, and when I moved away she slapped my behind as hard as she could. Once I was out of her reach I did some bodybuilder poses as a way to keep from rubbing my ass where the blonde had spanked me. Still smiling and still flexing, I zigzagged my way from one side of the living room to the other, putting on a show with my cock and balls.

I had been oozing and dripping pre-cum all through my naked routine and my balls were beginning to ache. I needed to rest so I got down on my knees in front of the fireplace and leaned back, reclining against the hearth. I waved to the women, inviting them to come forward and put their hands on my body. The head of my cock was purple and so swollen it almost hurt, and I desperately wanted someone to touch it and bring me off. Just then I heard a soft sigh that turned into a low groan. I knew that someone had just had an orgasm, and for some reason that took the edge off my need.

I stayed on the floor and about half of the women left their seats and moved closer. I let them caress my body. They felt my lean, hairless muscles, and a couple of them reached under me to feel my buttocks.

But they avoided my groin until the brunette from the sofa came over and stood between my legs, staring at my dripping cock-head. I kept raising and lowering my hips in time with the music, thrusting my cock at her. After a moment's hesitation, she bent down to get a closer look. I thrust my pelvis forward so the head of my cock just grazed her lips. She laughed and then opened her mouth as if she was going to blow me, but I lowered my hips to keep my cock out of her reach. Pamela had asked me to bring out the shameless tramp in these women, and I decided I had succeeded. My dance was over.

I stood up in the middle of the room with a full erection. The women moved closer, crowding me until I could feel them breathing on my naked body. My hard on was so tight it was almost painful. There was no place for me to go, even in the huge living room. The women just stood around me, smiling, and I could detect the definite odor of their arousal. My erection, fortified by the Viagra and still dripping pre-cum, swung around as I made a slow turn. I had been on an extreme sexual high, but I started to come to back reality.

I was facing Stephanie while everyone applauded and cheered. The women all stepped back until they stood shoulder to shoulder. Suddenly I realized that Stephanie was no longer wearing her mask. (She could have taken it off at any point after I started doing lap dances, or she might have just removed it – I wasn't sure.) I turned my head side to side and saw a few of the women reaching up as if to remove their own masks.

"Allow me to introduce my teammates, Mark," Stephanie said to me. "I think you've met some of them before, but I'll introduce all of them anyway."

"Okay..."

One by one, the masks came off.

"You know Pamela, of course," Stephanie said with a laugh. "Next to her is Angela Harris, and I'm sure you know Nicki Anderson."

"Thanks for the lap dances," said Angela. "They were my first."

"You're welcome," I replied.

"Good show, Mark," said Nicki. "I'll remember this for a long time... and I'll make sure you never forget it!"

I'm sure I turned red with embarrassment, but I got used to it as Stephanie continued the introductions. Kerri Vaughn, in loose white pants and a pink jacket that completely masked her figure, was next. (She was the one who had reached into my briefs to touch my cock.) She had worked with Pamela and Stephanie until she quit to have a baby. No one who saw her recently would believe she had ever been pregnant, however. She had completed a marathon the year before she got pregnant and she was training for another one. Kerri was more slender than most of the others and she had the least up top, but she also had a cute little pixie face that you could look at forever. But, unfortunately for a leg man like me, Kerri never wore a dress. Every time I had seen her around Pamela's office she was wearing pants but, unlike tonight's outfit, at least they hugged her contours and showed off her shapely hips, buttocks and thighs.

Standing next to Kerri was Heather Evans. Although she appeared to be still a teenager, I found out later she was almost thirty-five. She had dark brown eyes and shoulder-length brown hair to go with a deep tan. I couldn't see much of her body because she was wearing a long gray skirt with yellow trim that matched her sleeveless yellow top. Her waist was slim and her arms were well-toned, and I couldn't help but wonder what she might look like in the buff.

Irene Foster was next in line and my first thought was that she might be Stephanie's sister. Despite the facial resemblance and similar blonde hair, they were not related, however. I thought Irene was actually prettier than Stephanie but she wasn't as tall and she didn't appear to be built nearly as well. She was wearing a loose off-white blouse and a long beige skirt with wedge heels. Her figure was completely concealed, but I knew from doing a lap dance that she wasn't wearing a bra. My performance must have stimulated her, because her nipples were making two very nice bumps in the fabric of her blouse.

The woman I had seen outside with the long, light brown hair was Megan Upshaw. She was wearing a floral print silk tunic, jeans, and red high heel sandals. She was well-built and very pretty but I could tell from her features that she wasn't from America. My hunch turned out to be correct when she spoke with a Dutch accent. (I had spent some time in Holland several years earlier, and I just loved the way the Dutch women sounded when they spoke English.)

I could have listened to Megan for hours but Stephanie had moved on to introduce Holly Nelson. She was the busty blonde with the big lips and she also turned out to be the hostess for the party. Her outfit had a western flavor, with boots, a long black & red print skirt, a long-sleeve V-neck black top, and a push-up bra that put her ample cleavage right in front of my face. Holly, with no tan and too much makeup, definitely wasn't my type, and all I could think about was the collection of dildos I had found in her bedroom.

Next up was April Newman. I had seen her before and spoken to her briefly on a couple of occasions, and I always thought she was something special. She was another of my wife's former co-workers who had transferred at about the same time as Stephanie. Thanks to her flowing blonde hair and striking good-looks, both men and women would stare at her whenever she entered a room. She used to be a little on the heavy side until she followed Kerri's example and trained for a marathon, and now her body was lean and hard. I didn't really know her very well, but I was sure a lot of guys were disappointed when she got married about three years ago. Like so many of the others, April was wearing a long dress. Hers was the black and white floral print and thus she was the one I had titty fucked just a few minutes earlier. Unfortunately, she had readjusted her dress so that she exposed a lot less cleavage.

I turned my attention away from April and met Rhonda Allen. She was a blonde with a nice rack but, like Holly, I thought she had on too much makeup. Her ankle-length dress was so sheer I could almost see through it, but the halter-top must have had a lining because I couldn't make out any trace of her nipples. She kept looking down at my cock and I got the strong impression that she wanted me to take her, right there in the living room in front of all the others.

Denise Kramer stepped in to say hello to me, putting an end to my fantasy before my dick got hard again. I had met Denise on numerous occasions and she had been at parties in our home a couple of times, so having to greet her in the nude was probably the most embarrassing moment of the evening so far. For me, that is; she didn't mind at all. Denise was about forty and married with two teenage children, but I had always assumed she would be good in bed. She had an enthusiasm about her that she brought to everything she did, and I knew from personal observation that she looked good in a swimsuit. She was wearing a sleeveless black jumpsuit and the way her top jiggled when she moved made it plain her D-cup boobs were not supported by a bra. The black fabric kept all traces of her nipples well hidden, however. She also had some big bracelets on both wrists that clanged together when she moved, so I always knew where she was.

Erin Edwards was next, and although she was a very pretty blonde, everything about her told me she was a suburban mom. She was dressed in an ankle-length skirt, a sleeveless top, and sandals with narrow straps around her ankles. Her shape was hidden and nothing about her was really sexy, except for her eyes and her smile. That was enough for me to want to get to know her a lot better, in every possible way.

Last up was Robin Davis. I had never met her but I first took note of her at the soccer game where I made sure I learned her name. I always hoped I would get to meet her at some point, and it wasn't because I admired her playing skills. She had a great body and smoldering good looks topped with long, golden blonde hair. Everything about her just reeked of sex and, except for her hair color, she reminded me of what Pamela had been like when I first met her. Too bad she had chosen to hide her body under a purple calf-length dress that I thought was two sizes too big for her. Her high heel sandals would have made her legs look fabulous in a shorter skirt, but at least the buttons on her dress didn't go all the way up to her neck. She appeared to be wearing a push-up bra, and that also helped.

With all the introductions completed, everyone started talking at once. I did my best to be gracious and polite as they told me how much they liked my dancing or complimented me on my body, but all the attention started to overwhelm me. Stephanie said something I didn't hear but it did get everyone else's attention. She moved toward me with a big grin on her face, holding something in her hand that I couldn't identify.

"Let's find out what he's got," she said as she opened her fingers and let a tape measure unroll toward the floor. It was the cloth kind, like a tailor or a seamstress would use. "First the circumference..."

I was surprised when some of the women restrained me. They put their hands on my shoulders while others grabbed my wrists and held my arms behind me. That forced me to thrust my hips forward to maintain my balance, allowing Stephanie easy access to my erection. She grabbed my cock and held one end of the tape against the engorged fringe of my cockhead. She wrapped the tape around the head of my cock, boosting my sexual excitement to a higher plane. Her hands were warm and strong as she held the tape in place.

"Hey, be careful," I said. "I'm really close."

"Oh, no, Mark," she replied. "I'm not letting you come just yet."

I felt another twinge of excitement as Stephanie adjusted the end of the tape and then she let go of my erection. Holding the tape in the light where she could see it, she announced, "Five and a quarter inches. It's on the big side, girls."

At least half of the women cheered at her announcement, while some others grumbled. Their reaction didn't make sense to me, and I began to wonder what was going on. They certainly acted as if they had done this sort of thing before, and I figured they were up to something.

Stephanie gripped my cock again and placed the end of the tape at its base, below my modest amount of pubic hair.

"Not quite the eight inches of your typical porn story," she announced, "but way over average, right girls?"

"Not bad," said Holly. She was one of the women holding my arms. "Not bad at all."

"Not bad?" Kerri exclaimed. "Most women never see one that big in their whole lives."

"Speak for yourself," Irene mocked.

"Oh, hush," said Stephanie as the others cheered their approval. There was a chorus of questions demanding the exact length and it seemed like they had placed some bets on precisely how well endowed I was.

"Coming right up," Stephanie called. She stretched the tape away from my body and put her cheek against my chest so she could look down and get an accurate reading. "It's seven and three-eighths inches!"

Her announcement brought mostly cheers, a few groans and one enthusiastic shout from behind me. I couldn't tell who it was, but I assumed she had won the bet, whatever it was. The girls let go of my arms and shoulders as Stephanie gave the tape measure and a small note pad to Denise. "Here, check the list and figure out who wins. In the meantime, let's get this party going!"

While practicing my striptease all week I had expected to give then a quick peek and maybe a little more, but it turned out to be a whole lot more. The women had no intention of giving me back my clothes any time soon, or letting Pamela take me away. I was a little bit embarrassed by being naked and surrounded by over a dozen women, especially when I looked around and realized that my clothes were nowhere to be seen. It was a moment right out of my dreams – or nightmares.

"Yep, you're going to stay just the way you are," Holly said, evidently reading my thoughts. "How does it feel to have so many women see you naked?"

"I suppose it'll take some getting used to," I replied.

"We certainly enjoyed it," said Heather. "I was sitting in a puddle by the time you finished."

"Thanks, I guess," I mumbled.

"You were terrific!" Nicki gushed. "I always enjoy teasing guys, but all week I've been looking forward to seeing you nude."

"Me, too," Kerri put in. "Whenever you saw me at work you were always undressing me with your eyes, weren't you?"

"Yeah, probably..."

"Well you're the one who's undressed now," Kerri smirked. "I like the fact that you're fully exposed and vulnerable with no chance of seeing any of us in the nude."

"That's the idea exactly," Stephanie said quickly.

Her abrupt response made me wonder if the other women knew I had been promised sex with one of them. It made sense to me that parts of our arrangement might be a secret, at least from some of the women, so I didn't say anything.

"The main point of a CFNM party is that we get to keep our clothes on," Stephanie went on. "That's why I like it, anyway. I think most women enjoy looking at a naked man but not other naked women."

"Now we don't have that problem," said Denise as she joined the conversation. "We can release our inner bitch at a CFNM party if we want to. We can be assertive and powerful. It's a refreshing change to be the boss."

"And that's the bottom line, Mark," said Stephanie. "We're in charge. Since you're naked, you have to do what we say."

"Uh, huh," I mumbled.

"This is the first CFNM party for Angela, Nicki, Kerri and Megan," Stephanie continued. "They're going to find out how much fun it is to embarrass and humiliate a naked guy, and that it's better to have lots of women there to enjoy it with them."

"And I think this is the most we've ever had," Holly said. "Right, Steff?"

"Oh, yeah, easily," Stephanie agreed.

"That makes me feel even better," I said.

"Sorry, Mark, but this is what you signed up for," Stephanie replied. "I'm going to take great delight in the next couple of hours, seeing you naked and embarrassed in front of your wife and so many of my girlfriends."

"Looks like we got you, eh, Mark?" Nicki said with a laugh.

"Yeah, you got me," I said. "I hope you're satisfied."

"Well, I know I'm going to enjoy your discomfort and distress," said Kerri. "This is girl power at its best!"

"It's good fun for us and we get off on it," Holly added. "It makes us feel strong and powerful and superior!"

"Sure, it's all fun and games," Denise deadpanned. "Until someone gets really horny and just has to get fucked."

"I hope that's not a joke," I exclaimed.

"Stick around and find out," Denise replied, looking me straight in the eye.

"It's much too early for you to get dressed anyway," Stephanie told me as she put her arm over my shoulder and steered me away from the others. "You need to work the room, as the saying goes."

"What do you mean?"

"Here's what you're going to do," she replied as we reached the kitchen where Pamela was waiting. "Go around the house and make contact with each woman. Let her look at you, front and back, and see everything up close and personal."

"Okay..."

"This is exciting for me," said Pamela as she handed me a wine glass. "Everyone's gotten past their embarrassment by now..."

"Except maybe you, Mark," Stephanie interrupted.

"That's not the point," Pamela continued. "I mean I want you to be sure everyone here gets a good long look at your body. It's okay for them to touch you and caress you if they want. Let them feel your ass and fondle your cock if they want to."

"Uh huh," I mumbled.

"And I'll be watching them do all of that to you," Pamela added. "You know that's a big turn on for me, right?"

"I remember," I said. "But I'm expecting a really nice reward after this is all over. Make sure you hold up your end of our little deal."

"You won't be disappointed, Mark," Stephanie said. "You can be sure of that."

I saw her wink at Pamela when she said it, and for whatever reason I believed her.

"Give everyone a chance to become really familiar with your body," Stephanie continued with a sly smile on her face. "But also talk to them and let them get to know you. They might ask you some questions, so give them the hard, naked truth."

"Ha ha, funny," I muttered.

"And don't ever cover yourself, Mark," Stephanie added. "I brought my handcuffs and I'll put them on you if I have to."

"I'll remember that."

"Good. Now one more thing," she told me. "Don't sit unless you're invited to. We want you on your feet and moving around so we can look at you."

"Right..."

"Now go on and mingle, Mark," said Pamela. "And have fun."

"I'll try."

Now that I was finished playing the part of a stripper the circumstances were quite a bit different than I expected. I was more than a little self-conscious; in fact, I was fully aware of my nudity. Perhaps it was the drinks I'd had, but I didn't feel any need to change my situation, however. Having stripped and danced totally nude in front of them, there was no point in trying to hide anything from them. The idea of being the naked entertainment for this party was stimulating, and I wanted to enjoy it. If Pamela and Stephanie wanted me to mingle with the party guests, and do it naked, then so be it. The more turned on they got the better I'd enjoy it.

Pamela moved off to another part of the house, leaving Stephanie and me alone. I was standing with my back against the counter on one side of the kitchen and she was standing in front of the sink, facing me.

"Very good job with the dancing, Mark," she said. She lowered her gaze and deliberately eyeballed my nakedness for several seconds. "By the way, I knew you'd do it."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, I knew you'd strip for us even before I asked Pam about it."

123456...8