For Her Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,111 Followers

It was a vibrantly erotic scene and Alex could not believe how quickly and easily the fantasy had become a reality. She needed the press of fully naked flesh and wanted to feel her daughter's sex pressing into her own. Urgently, commandingly even, Alex thrust up from beneath her daughter, nearly knocking her off the bed. Annabel looked momentarily confused but when her mother went to work on her jeans she understood.

The pants were impossibly tight and even with Annabel's bottom wiggling helpfully it took too long to be rid of them. But once they were gone, Alex had to swallow back the animalistic desires which told her to roar and grunt and purr all at once. Annabel, the picture of trampled innocence, laid out before her like a game board with so many playing options. Her bra was trapped against her rib cage now, its nude coloration barely standing out from its owner's skin. And her delightfully lacy panties were brazenly soaked. Alex could not believe the amount of moisture that had accumulated in her crotch. It would be the dark contrast of the drenched zone and her daughter's full pussy lips beneath it that overcame her.

Her hair draped unceremoniously over her daughter's thighs as her mouth descended onto the region. Hurriedly her fingers worked the underwear far enough down her legs that her bare sex was fully exposed. Annabel had trimmed the pubic hair into a neat little heart shape whose tail directed her mother's tongue to the top of her folds. Alex wondered for whom that design had been created and whether or not they had the opportunity to enjoy it yet. But her tongue was watering for the opportunity to enjoy the folds and would not be denied.

"Oh, fantastic," cried Annabel the moment her mother's tongue descended on that most aroused and sensitive of areas. Her hips launched off the bed, crushing her pussy into her mother's mouth and burying more of her tongue into its depths. She braced her body with her arms, supporting her groin and lower body as it writhed in the air, suspended in pleasure off of the comforter.

"Fucking fantastic, oh, fuck. Mom. Oh, Mom. Slow, ah, slower, shit, I'm coming!"

Her eruption was nearly instantaneous, but it did nothing to slow her mother's hungry mouth and tongue. They ate up every bit of her shuddering, pulsing, orgasmic release. Alex's mouth would be covered in the fluids of her daughter's sex and she could not get enough of the potent mixture. She pursed her lips and sucked hardily on her daughter's clitoris, encouraging her into another reactionary orgasm. Her own ass waved in the air, the multiple divisions of her fingers marking their entrance into her pussy.

Her own twat was just as hungry as Annabel's and would not need long to reach its first climax of the recorded session. Annabel would continue into a delirium only achievable after orgasm when stimulation is sustained in both intensity and frequency. She babbled incoherently as her fingers dug into Alex's scalp until it hurt. But still her mother's fucking tongue would not separate itself from her body.

Just when there seemed to be a momentary lull in the vigorous fucking that the two women had begun, a completely naked David would join them. A look of surprise and shock passed over Annabel's face as he strode towards her, his cock coated in a flaking white residue that evidenced a previous orgasm. Alex barely batted an eyelash when she saw the movement out of the corner of her eye. It had not been planned but she had been pretty certain that he would be unable to resist such an incendiary display.

"David, what... Ah... What, are you... Ah fuck... doing..." his sister attempted. But when she opened her mouth to finish her sentence it was silenced by the insertion of his sweat and come stained rod. Annabel froze for a moment on the cock, as if weighing need versus taboo. As it had to, need won out.

David gripped onto his sisters head and thrust her farther onto his cock, listening as she gagged when it touched the back of her throat. His mother was still slurping away at her pussy, as if she was in some sort of crazed frenzy. His eyes would flicker back and forth from his sister's lips surrounding his dick to his mother eating out her decoratively trimmed cunt. His hips rocked back and forth in a smooth driving motion, relieving Annabel of her smothering burden before renewing it. Each thrust pushed his lengthy cock deeper and deeper into her throat.

He was surprised by the skill with which she gave him head and was able to take so much of his cock into her orifice. It was quite apparent from the talent her tongue expressed despite the large cohabitant it had that it was a familiar situation. They would have to talk about that later. In the meantime he was hard pressed to abandon his focus on the intense pleasure which grew within him. Her mouth and throat were a tight, hot, wet, hole which was surpassing his every imagination.

Alex's eyes moved over her daughter's body once more to where David was pounding his cock into her throat. Rather than being jealous that she was rewarded with the delicious piece of meat, she was encouraged to partake in the pleasure. Her lip lock with Annabel's pussy broke and her sweat moistened body slid easily up between her daughter's thighs until the very front of their pussies ground against one another in erotic surrender. She was much closer to the meeting of her two children's bodies and had to join in.

A loud grunt of delight ripped form David's gut as his mother's tongue made contact with his pulsing testicles for the first time. With each backward stroke out of his sister' mouth he was rewarded with a flurry of lashes form the talented oral member. Then he would buried home again in the warmth of Annabel's throat, his cock bordering on being rejected in its tightness. In his periphery he could see his mother's ass rising and lowering in a humping motion over the union of their sexes and knew that she fucking her daughter as well she could given equipment and circumstance. Their pouring sexes slapped against once another, splattering fluid mutually across their respective surfaces.

Then suddenly it was upon David, before he could cry out a word of warning or ecstasy. But his quite talented cock sucking sister just looked up and stared him down, daring him to come more, to release more fluid into her mouth. For every drop that shot from his cock's tip, her throat easily accepted it and more. Even Alex was amazed by the ability of her daughter to retain jizz. Her gulps were loud and regular as she took each bit of his precious fluid from him. Her head continued of its own volition to bob on his dick as his release faded in time.

Alex lifted her head from its resting place on her daughter's cheek and looked around at the surprised and satisfied threesome.

"Well. That was better than expected," she stated abruptly.

"You're an amazing cocksucker sis," David enthused. "And with Mom kicking in, I couldn't hold out."

"You guys are just as good as I thought you'd be," Annabel replied. The answer was too straight forward, too calm for what they had experienced.

Both David and Alex picked up on the subtle undertone in her voice and looked at each other questioningly. It was then that she heard it.

Her ears and mind instantly recognized the sound of that rasping deep voice as it echoed from behind her.

"Honey, I'm home."

Alex whirled around her mind racing, her blackmailer she would finally know! Shock and stunned silence would overtake her when the smiling face of her husband appeared. A small microphone like device was held to his throat.

"Surprised?" The phrase was adapted to the stranger's voice the moment it passed his lips.

It was too much, too extreme for her to grasp. This whole thing- Mike!? But how, he was right beside her during the initial phone call, he was sleeping! The catty grin on her daughter's face told her that she had played a role in this. She looked to David, half expecting him to share that same self-satisfied look, but he seemed just as stunned.

"Mike, you, you did this!? You did this to me, made me this," she stuttered, her arms gesticulating wildly to the assembled nude family members in the room. She tried to flail herself free from the entwining legs and wet warmth of her daughter's lower body, but found herself restrained by the same appendages which had until so recently been instruments of her pleasure.

"Get off me, get off me," she screamed as she tried to work herself out of Annabel's grasp. But Mike moved in and pushed her back onto the bed, his hand pressing into her bare collarbone and tilting her backwards into Annabel's lap.

"Why, how, how could you reduce me to this!?" It was as if the revelation had finally woken her from the exquisite nightmare she had savored. Mike just chuckled into his little microphone, his voice rasping through its electronic magic. David just stared on in stunned silence as his father settled onto the bed between his mother's tempting thighs. His hand reached out and gently started to toy with her pussy, in a familiar caress of practiced ease.

Alex tried to reject his touch but Annabel kept her still enough that she could not avoid the torture. She looked to David once more, begging for his assistance. But from the look in his eyes, she could tell he was afraid to break the spell they had been connived into.

Her wet folds gave easily before her husband's probing and she was reduced to little yelps and whimpers of distress as her heart raced at an impossible rate. All of it, a set up from the very beginning! Annabel and Mike, they'd been in it together. She'd been tricked. Tricked into having sex with so many. Tricked into whoring herself out. Tricked into repeatedly taking her son into her body in such a base manner.

"Don't make this out to be my doing. Of course, Annabel and I had set much of this up, but you had an equal role in it. Originally it was just a way in which we could reveal our relationship to you and include you in it. But you and David, that was your doing. You fucked him before I even said a word about it. And towards the end, you wanted it. Needed it so badly didn't you, darling?"

His voice was his own now, the little toy discarded someplace. But it haunted her psyche. What could she say, how could she act? She knew it to be true. She had embraced their perversions, took them as her own, and had reveled in their pleasures.

A defeated sigh escaped from her as she realized there was no way for her to logic out of the situation. But she was still deeply troubled by this turn of events. Mike apparently was not, rising to remove his tie and dress shirt casually, as if it was natural to undress with his wife and two children in the room.

No one moved, or spoke, waiting until something happened. Annabel knew what was coming and was excited to be able to watch. David had an idea that his father had specific intentions for his mother and could not believe him. Even huddled as she was, her body was a fantastic image of pleasure and base desire. He only hoped that he would still have some part of it when the dust settled.

When Mike was completely denuded, he moved to the side of the bed and took hold of Alex's ankles. He pulled her smaller frame easily to the edge of the bed, his large penis arching out between her thighs. Annabel released her hold on her mother's arms and transferred their control to him. He just grinned at her as he guided his cock into her slit. Alex tried to deny the pleasure, the familiarity that his cock's shape took within her, but she could not. The urge to fight the need once again rose, but she knew it was a useless ritual that could hold no place in a world such as hers. So she accepted the lust, the desire for more, the wantonness of it all.

When he buried his full length into her, she accepted him, taking his size into her and releasing her surprise and fear to a different realm. Mike dropped her ankles over his shoulders and took hold of her ass. He lifted her gorgeous backside of the bed, aligning their sexes more perfectly and began to fuck.

His was the fucking of a partner and mate. He knew her body, its crevices, its desires, its erogenous zones in a way that neither David nor Annabel could. And he used her to maximize her own wants and his.

David and Annabel could hardly sit around inactive as bystanders to the display of their mother's embracing of this new lifestyle that surrendered to pleasure. Quickly they found themselves exploring and familiarizing themselves with one another's bodies.

We will leave them, for now, like this. Their forms entwined in strange new motions of self discovery and in familiar ones. No matter how natural their actions may be, their spirits are new to the notions, ideas, actions, and conceptions that they will experience.

But as has been theorized before, if something feels this good, how can it be wrong?

*

**Final chapter to follow.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,111 Followers
12