All Comments on 'For Married Eyes Only Ch. 02'

by Lost_Yonder

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Well...

A man who is a slut. Now that is a different idea. But I have to ask if these women fall into your arms so easily why are they married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This isn't the DC travel site

You are in DC that is enough to be mentioned in the story and not a travel guide of landmarks no one cares about.

Romantic1Romantic1over 15 years ago
Au contraire

I like the stage setting you make in the DC area and, like most good writer, you've used it to draw the readers into your story. Without the trimmings the story could be made quite brief: "man, woman, fuck! sigh." Keep up the fine writing. I hope there are more chapters to this.

maxx308maxx308over 15 years ago
Pleasureable Reading

I have to agree with Romantic1 it all makes for a great story. Keep the chapters flowing please. The readers that want a quick in and out should find another story to read.

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2over 15 years ago
keep going please

I love the underlying thought that married women are subtly or not looking for the satisfying romp to make our day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written

It's refreshing to find an author here who can actually write and tell a story with interesting characters and sexy action. Most are barely literate. The difference between porn and erotica. Keep it up.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Good eight years ago, but just another asshole and cheating whore story. Nothing different from a hundred others just like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost_Yonder@Lost_Yonder
just a normal guy with an over-active imagination, finding release in the written word...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES