Forbidden Love 09

Story Info
The much waited for event was being held in Paris.
2.6k words
4.68
17.6k
10
3

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The much waited for event was being held in Paris and a lot of oohs and aahs were heard as the vampire community was led into a large room lit dimly by heavy crystal chandeliers. These were mostly from the younger vampires as they had not seen anything so glamorous, not on the scale of the mating ceremony anyway. As for the older vampires, they were slightly jaded as they had been to wonderful and exotic events, but they could not deny that the arrangement of the mating ceremony was very impressive. They were all led to large oak chairs in the shape of mini thrones and were sat adjacent to a higher level of larger thrones set out for the elders. In the middle of it all was a large space where fire breathers did their tricks and bellydancers glided and twisted seductively.

'This is quite impressive.'

Aleksander raised an eyebrow at the praise in Danka's reluctant tone. It was the first sentence she had uttered since he met her three days ago. He nodded as well. As much as it irked him to say so, it really was impressive. The elders had definitely pulled out all the stops for their first ever pure bred mating ceremony. He smiled bitterly to himself. Waste of money if they asked him.

The seating arrangement meant that the parents, visitors and normal vampires were sat in a half circle while the pure breds were sat in the centre of it all, directly in front of the performers and directly opposite the elders. Aleks smiled to himself when he saw where he and the others were being led to sit. It would give him a lovely view of Damien and this way he would be able to keep an eye on him.

As he sat down he noticed Damien's slightly fidgety demeanour and wrinkled his eyebrows lightly. This was very puzzling and scary at the same time. Damien was the most cunning of elders, even vampires. Normally, regardless of whatever plan he may or may not have been plotting, he never made it obvious by fidgeting or looking around. No one ever knew he had anything on his mind until it had occurred. For him to be so obviously twitchy did not bode well for Aleksander. It also meant that whatever he intended on doing, he was going to do soon.

The performance by the fire breathers started in earnest as a large burst of flame was blown in the air, blinding Aleksander for a second. He turned his head away, squinting and realized that he could not really make out the elders in front of him. He looked round wildly in panic and decided that he could not do this alone. He should have told his father in the first place. His father would have known what to do as he was aware of what Damien was capable of first hand. He shook his head at his stupidity and kept on trying to see past the jumping and fire breathing cretins in front of him.

'You may not be aware of this, but this is the third time you have jabbed me in the ribs with your elbow. I may not be able to be hurt but that does not stop such jabs from causing me discomfort. Either tell me what is causing you such distress or comport yourself.' Danka hissed vehemently in his right ear.

He turned and saw her glaring at him.

'Oh, I apologise, I wasn't aware of...distress? What do you mean by that?'

'Don't give me that. It's pouring out of you in waves. I don't care if you tell me to mind my own business, but don't pretend you aren't bothered, with the Elder Damien nonetheless, and lie to me.' Damien half-whispered with a snort.

Aleksander looked round for his parents once again and saw that they were too far away to signal to. Crap.

'Okay look, I'm going to tell you something but I have to trust you that you will not breathe a word of this to anyone.' He whispered softly but heatedly to Danka.

Danka nodded shortly.

He proceeded to tell her all about Belle.

She nodded when he was through, 'Ah, I had a feeling you weren't like the rest of us who were annoyed about the ceremony just because it took away our rights to choose our mates, but a human...hmm. I have heard you, but what does this have to do with your newfound fascination with Damien? Or does he know about her?'

Aleks shook his head in despair, 'That's what I don't know. I was so sure before that he did not, but why else would he have given me such a smug look before? He has something up his sleeves that will hurt me and I don't think it has anything to do with my family. He may be evil but he is definitely not stupid. And, it's not like he hasn't done something similar to this before.'

Danka looked at him in confusion, 'How so?'

'He killed my father's first love. She was human. He must have some sort of hatred for humans and I know for sure that he definitely hates me and I'm afraid that if he has found out about Belle, and I can't say for sure that he hasn't, then she's as good as dead.' Aleks said flatly.

Danka widened her eyes then. She had thought this trip to France was going to be boring and irritating especially when she was going to be mated to a stranger, but it seemed the vamps here were full of drama.

Danka smiled sympathetically at him, 'You cannot just keep worrying blindly without having any idea of what he is up to. I will look out for you as well. I will keep an eye out for him.'

Aleks looked at her with relief and a tiny bit of suspicion, 'That's really kind of you and believe me when I say I appreciate it, but why are you helping me? I thought you did not like me, so why the turnaround?'

Danka shrugged, 'Because you have been honest with me. You did not have to be, yet you trusted me with your secret.'

Aleks opened his mouth to thank her again, but she continued, 'And also because I am bored. This is so much more fun that staring at these buffoons try to burn us to crisps. What were the elders thinking getting fire breathers here for? It's a sure way to eliminate all of us in one swoop and there are a lot of important vamps here too.'

Aleks nodded once. Right. Well she was helping him anyway and a beggar did not have any choice, really. 'I'm going to go look for my parents. There's so much noise now, with some people standing and others jumping about so I can sneak off now to look for them.'

'Fine. I'll just stay here and...' Danka started, then she realized something quickly. 'Look, now that people are beginning to mill about, don't you think Elder Damien now has the perfect opp...' She turned round and saw that Aleks had already gone off. She ended with a perfect eye roll, '...ortunity to go wherever he wants to go.'

She sighed and looked up at the elder's level. Damien was still sat there. She looked round and could not find Aleks. Suddenly, a trumpet sounded startling her and many others. A voice called out loudly, 'The mating ceremony is about to begin. Pure breds, be with your designated mates.'

Danka felt Aleks slip in beside her. 'Did you find them?'

'No.' He gritted out angrily. He had caught their scent and had been following it, but this stupid trumpeter had given his announcement and he had to get back to his annoying little throne. He looked down at the table closing his eyes in frustration. Then he opened them and turned as if propelled. His father was staring at him in confusion as if he knew his son was worried about something. Immediately, people began to applaud as the elders stood and everyone stood as well with them.

'Yes! I've seen my father. Look, I'm going to go talk to him. With everyone clapping and standing, I have a chance to get to him and get back here. I'll be back soon.'

He left again as Danka opened her mouth to talk.

'This is getting tiring.' She muttered to herself. She had seen Damien stand as well with the elders, but he was lagging behind as the other elders walked forward. If she had not been studying him as closely as she was, she would not have noticed his quick side step towards a door she had not seen before. She looked round for Aleks and saw him whispering away to his father. She shook her head in exasperation. Guess it was down to her to follow the big bad Elder Damien then!

***

Belle smiled as she left the Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. She had had a lovely flight from Heathrow and was now heading off to the Hyatt Regency Paris Hotel. She found a cab outside the airport and hopped in happily. The hotel was not too far away from the airport and was also close to tourist spots like the Eiffel Tower and Louvre. Even Disney! She grinned to herself as she thought of Claire. Claire would have loved to go to Disney. They had not been there since their school trip in college. She was looking forward to a wonderful soak in the bath and some dinner. No, dinner first then a soak. She sighed happily to herself as she leaned back against the cab seat and smiled. Now, she could finally put everything to the back of her mind and just be.

***

At the same time in Bristol, Damien landed by the same window, as Aleks had done when he followed him. He tried to open it and saw that it was locked. He peered through the curtains but could not really see anything. Oh No. He had not come here just to go back to the ceremony in vain. He broke the window in anger and swooped in. There was no one in there. He walked into the living area and the kitchen. No one. The girl was not there. He stifled an angry growl. It would not do to lose his composure completely. There was always another day. He made to fly back out of the window then stopped. He had heard a voice similar to that of the other girl that had been with Aleks and his human. Claire, was it? He smiled to himself. If anyone would know where this Belle was, then surely who else but Claire?

He followed the voice to another window and saw that this one was open. He chuckled to himself silently. Finally fate was backing him. He flew into the room and saw the girl jump in fear.

'Come now, don't be frightened, ma chère fille. I only need some little information from you. Where is your friend, Belle?' He asked with a smile on his face.

Claire just stared at him in fear, the hand holding a mug of hot chocolate now limp and letting the soothing drink drip slowly to her carpet.

'Don't waste my time, little human. Where is she?' Damien asked again, his anger beginning to show.

'If you actually think I'm going to tell you where my best friend is, especially with you looking like all those villainous vampires on the telly....you must be having a laugh.' Claire replied defiantly, although her voice was a little shrill with fear.

Damien narrowed his eyes into slits, 'Look you foolish human, I will not hesitate to kill you so better tell me what I want if not you'll certainly die.'

Claire shook her head, 'No way.'

Damien raised his hand to hit her then dropped it. In his anger he had forgotten that he could simply mind control her into telling him what he wanted. He let out a little laugh which made her jump.

'Oh you silly little girl.' He crooned softly before grabbing her head with his hand and staring deep in her eyes. She struggled for a bit then went limp, her mug dropping to the floor finally.

'Now tell me. Where is Belle?' He asked softly.

'In Paris.' She answered woodenly.

'Ah, what a merry-go-round I've been on today. In the same town as moi?' He whispered delightedly to himself.

'Where in Paris, ma petite causeur?' He asked her again.

'The Hyatt Regency Hotel. Not too far from the airport, she said.' Claire replied again with a dead look in her eyes.

'Wonderful. Thank you my dear girl, you have been ever so helpful. Now to wipe your silly memory so that you don't go blabbing to your friend. Don't want you ruining my surprise visit to her now, do I?' He smiled to himself again and wiped her memory before dropping her unceremoniously to the floor and flying out the window.

Claire shook her head as if she was in a daze and looked round. Why was she on the floor? And where was her...'Bloody hell!' She gasped as she saw her mug lolling on the carpet and the dark brown stain spreading on her cream carpet. 'Oh crap. How the fuck?'

She muttered out loud to herself.

'Simple. Because you dropped it in fright when you were be-spelled by a vampire.'

Claire jumped as she heard a Russian accented voice and turned to see a stunning looking blonde girl staring at her with something akin to irritation.

'Oh get off the floor and stop staring at me so stupidly. Your mind has just been tampered with by a vampire and I need to return your memory to you. There's no point telling you what just happened as I cannot be bothered with any denials from you while I try to convince you of the truth. Now stand up, quickly. What Aleks sees in humans, I cannot fathom.'

The last sentence got Claire to her feet immediately. The girl must be telling the truth if she knew Aleks.

'You know that twat?' Claire started and the girl just rolled her eyes as she placed her hands on Claire's head.

'Hold still and let me concentrate. I do not have time for indignation.' She closed her eyes for a second then opened them.

Claire stared at her askance. She opened her mouth to ask what the hell had just happened then fell to the floor as her memory flew back into her with a bang.

'Ow!' She rubbed her head lightly. Then her eyes widened, 'Oh fuck I have to call Belle and warn her about this.'

Danka nodded and turned to the window.

'Wait. What the hell is going on?' Claire asked.

Danka looked at her incredulously, 'And your knowing will do what exactly? You couldn't even stop yourself from being mind controlled. Ring your Belle friend and stay out of this, human.' With that she stepped to the window and made to jump out.

'Черт возьми, я не успел летать.' (Oh hell, I do not have time to fly) Danka said and immediately disappeared.

'What the...How the...'Claire stuttered. Oh fuck, she'd worry about her mental state later but now she had to ring Belle.

She dialled Belle's mobile number and it just rang on until it got to her voicemail. She dialled it again and the same thing happened.

'Shit fuck wank!' She swore before letting out a short scream. She rushed to her wardrobe and throw on a hoodie over her pyjamas. No time to change. She grabbed her passport and dialled a number into her phone as she threw her wallet and toothbrush into a bag.

'I need the first available ticket to Paris.' She barked into her phone as she ran out of her flat.