All Comments on 'Forever Love Ch. 04'

by marie_fantasy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

why would she be a target they havent gone out or been anywhere except the club, and it would probably wouldnt be unususal for a vamp to feed off a clubbing patron.

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
What to say?

I'm glad you haven't given up on your story. I have enjoyed Loving Those Silver Eyes and had hoped to enjoy this story also. My concern is that this chapter took almost eight months and it is only one page with the outlook for the next chapter being posted anytime soon in question. I guess I will say that I hope you are continue this w/little wait time. I mean now that Marie knows Alex is a were and is ok w/it but at the same time she learned Lelam is a vamp and she's not ok w/that. I hope this opens up the story for you as an author as it did for me as a reader. It left me wanting more. Hope to meet again soon on the pages of Lit....

marie_fantasymarie_fantasyover 11 years agoAuthor
Hi

yes it has been long... and I am getting married in a month so... the next chapter could take longer... everything is so chaotic right now... I hope you can understand...

I too hope I can continue sooner.

:)

browneyes213browneyes213over 11 years ago
CONGRATS:)

even though i've been waitied for ages for this story, CONGRATS ON YOUR WEDDING ! AMAZING, and take your time, its totally fine !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pleassee

pleaassee write more. i needd to find out wat happens :(

angelx602angelx602over 11 years ago

Loved that. Can't wait to read more.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

What a sad, sticky situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
?

what is sad or sticky about this? She is getting married... I don't see anything sad about that... give her a break!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
misplaced anger

I find her anger at Lelam entirely misplaced. Is her confusion immaturity? Do you mean to have her that immature? So far, she doesn't reason very well, fails to see or consider there is another side, other than the one she has made for herself. She especially didn't ask a really obvious question: why are people using me as a weapon against you? The character's constant back and forth with 'I like him, he's so sexy' to 'oh, he's a big scary boogeyman', is a tad annoying. There is potential for a more solid character if she would just grow up a little. I look forward to the rest of the story.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 10 years ago
misplaced anger?

I think she has every right to be angry at him.

First he throws her out of a club for defending her friend and the guy who started it all doesn't get booted.

Second, she is at the club again and he stops her from flirting with another guy. He scares the other guy off.

Third, she finds him in her home with her roommate. Her roommate is clearly drunk (think it was said that she had a dazed look and later was clearly drunk). She is fealing these fealing for him and doesn't understand how she can be fealing that way about a perfect stranger (she doesn't even know his name at this point.

Fourth, she and her friend Alex are kidnapped and find themselves tied up. The find out that they are after her because of him (doesn't know it's him at this point) and when Alex goes to defend her, his throat is ripped out (dead in her mind). She is then stripped and the kidnapper tries to rape her.

Lastly, she find out that he is a vampire. She now is dealing with all the vamp myths and the fact that he drinks blood. She is weak from everything that has happened since her kidnapping and her her world seems to suddenly change with knowing that werewolves and vampires really do exit.

pretty_girl1996pretty_girl1996about 9 years ago
continuing?

its been like three years.....will you ever finish this story? I certainly hope so because i really like it and hope to see it develop further

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
forever love...

I know its been awhile and I'm sure life has gotten in the way, so to speak. But there are so many possibilities. Marie and Lelam and the rest deserve closure... Hahaha! They at least need an ending.. Please?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
!

Why wasn't this ever completed; great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but this author can't seem to finish any story she starts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous