Forewarned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay down on the bed." The younger witch ordered.

Alice did as she was told.

Low knelt between Alice's spread legs and pushed up her skirt.

Alice wasn't wearing any underwear and her shaved pussy was speedily revealed.

Low used her tongue stud to caress Alice's clit.

It drove her wild. Alice's hands grasped Low's bobbing head and ruined her carefully crafted bun.

Low tsked but pushed away her annoyance.

Alice's pussy was nasty and flabby. In fact, her whole body slightly repulsed Low, who could see through the cosmetic glamours Alice had shrouded herself in.

Her disgust was not enough to stop Low though; nothing could when she set her mind to it.

She brought a hand to Alice's maw and fired a burst of life into it, point blank. That should speed things up a bit, Low thought to herself.

It worked.

Alice howled and snarled like a wild dog as supernatural forces gushed through her and latched on to all her nerve endings.

Nothing in her life had prepared Alice for this. She was on fire and flailing and cold and still at the same time.

Reality fractured in a burst of rainbow and darkness.

Alice passed out.

+++++++++++++++

Low wiped the fluid off of her mouth and glanced at the glowing body of Alice.

She extracted the wire from her piercings and wrapped it around Alice's lifeless hands.

"I bind you, literally in symbolic gesture of the bounds I place you, both physically and metaphysically." She spoke.

Low got up and lit a pink candle, though any colour would have done.

"You should have known better than to fuck a witch, Alice. I have partaken of your fluids and now you are bound to me. I command you to leave Westoby alone, to be untroubled by you ever again. All spells you cast upon him are rescinded and revoked."

The air crackled and the smell of burnt ozone permeated the room.

Low slapped Alice awake.

"Your powers are taken. Get your ass out of Sixville at the first opportunity." Low ordered.

Alice smiled.

Low couldn't believe that the bitch was smiling after the punishment she had meted out.

She slapped the smug face below her.

"It's like locking the stable door after the horse has bolted, you know?" Alice said, gingerly removing the wire that she was trussed with. "Oh, his desire was false, manipulated and twisted but the pleasure was real. You think he can slip back into the role of loyal husband? That he'll be able to keep his prick in his pants...?"

"Not my problem. Your undue influence is finished. Now he is free to choose, like all of us in a committed relationship. Choice being the operative word!" Low yelled.

Her temper flared and a strong wind rushed round the room. The pink monstrousness of it bleached then blackened.

"Oh dear indentured minion? I command you to give up pink!"

++++++++++++++++

Westoby sat opposite Low in the quiet café.

"I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you. I know you were trying to help now. Since Alice left town, it's like a weight, one I hadn't even noticed, has gone. Thank you."

"Don't mention it...oh actually there's a favour you could do for me..."

"Name it."

"Buy a couple of bottles of wine for me and Jensen?"

Westoby laughed and they headed to the off-licence.

++++++++++++++++

A week later....

Westoby sat in the seedy bar the investor had selected but now it looked as if the guy wasn't going to show.

He checked his watch. The man was an hour late. It was time to give up on him.

"Looks as if you've been stood up. We'll be closing soon too." The attractive brunette barmaid said, surveying the near empty bar.

"Yep." Westoby said, shaking his head.

"Have a drink on the house." She replied topping up his glass.

"Thank you."

"It's nothing." She waved away his thanks and resumed clearing tables.

Westoby sipped it slowly and thought about getting home to Helena.

"Whoever she was, she was a fool..." The barmaid sympathised, drawing nearer.

"Oh no...you've misunderstood...it was business." He explained.

The last other patron exited and she sat at the bar next to Westoby.

"Oh," She laughed. "I just thought...a handsome man like you..." She trailed off and placed hand on his thigh.

Westoby glanced up quickly.

"I'm a married man. I should be getting home." He protested.

"Hey, I'm married too." She displayed her own ring for emphasis. "There's no harm in a little fun here and there, though."

Westoby checked her out. There was no doubt that she was sexy.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Why make this personal? We can enjoy what the other has to offer without the use of names, can we?" She suggested.

Westoby nodded, mute.

"Hold on a sec?" She asked as she went and locked the doors. "No one can interrupt us...we're safe."

"What are we doing?" Westoby called to her across the room, getting second thoughts.

She smiled. She walked over to him.

"Have you cheated before?" She wondered aloud.

Westoby flashed back to the whole Alice situation and didn't know how to answer.

The barmaid took his silence for a yes.

"There's no bigger thrill, is there?" She sighed, taking his hands and leading him to a booth.

Westoby hesitated a second then shook his head.

"You're not a witch are you?" He checked.

"What a question to ask! No, no wart on my nose or anywhere else. Want to check?" She said, pulling off her t-shirt.

Westoby licked his lips and checked her eyes for permission. Her breasts weren't as big as Alice's or even Helena's, but then that wasn't what was turning him on...

He began to munch on them; they were almost small enough to be a mouthful.

"I should warn you, I like it rough." The anonymous woman sighed.

Westoby didn't answer verbally but grabbed her waist and shifted her onto the table.

They unzipped each other hurriedly.

Westoby reached into his jeans before he discarded them.

"Condom or no condom?" He asked, huffily.

"No condom. Give me the baby my husband can't." Came her answer and Westoby growled his approval.

Within seconds his cock was stuffing her gash and she was biting his hand to stifle her moans.

"Can your husband fuck this good?" Westoby challenged.

"No....he's pathetic. Strangers can please me more than he can."

"You'll sleep with anyone?"

"Yes....but you're best yet, by far."

Westoby put both hands round her neck and squeezed.

Her eyes lit up as she gasped for air.

She climaxed quickly and bit into his shoulder as she did.

The pain was enough to trigger Westoby's own. He hoped he would impregnate her. Even if he never saw her again he knew that the thought of his bastard child out there would be a source of arousal for years to cum.

They dressed in silence.

"Say, want to do this again sometime?"

Westoby considered the proposition

"I'd love too."

Westoby experienced no guilt.

He was man. It was masculine to fuck and cheat. He'd been an idiot not to realise before.

EPILOGUE

Low woke up screaming. The most vivid technicolour vision she'd ever suffered resonated beyond her eyes.

She stumbled towards the bathroom but heaved less than halfway.

It was like her head was exploding. It was so real that her hair was actually falling out in clumps.

She retched again.

Low dragged her leaden body down the hall and plunged her head under a running faucet.

Low was sobbing so hard that she couldn't breath.

Her legs gave way again and she had to use her elbows to propel her to the phone.

On the third attempt she dialled Jensen's number.

No answer. His phone was switched off.

She tried again to the same result.

She flung the phone away from her.

Low curled into a foetal ball and rode out the pain, which was like nothing she had endured before.

When it ended she realised that she had wet herself.

She staggered to the phoning, cursing herself for throwing it so far.

Low dialled her friend Knave's number.

"Low, what's up?" The Russian-accented voice projected amicably.

"I...I..." Low couldn't speak for crying.

"Low? If Jensen's hurt you, I swear..." Her best friend threatened.

"Not... Jensen. Fuck!" She was getting frustrated by her inability to speak.

She took some deep breaths and calmed herself.

"She was right under my nose, Knave. I've been in Sixville five months and didn't notice."

"Who, Low?" Knave whispered.

"Circe is in Sixville and she's turning Odysseus' crew into swine!"