All Comments on 'Forgotten Ch. 04'

by ladyofdark1981

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightover 13 years ago
Great Story

I can't wait to see how everything develops and if Mike is ever gonna get through to Michelle. Please don't make us wait to long to find out what happens. (p.s. personally I prefer the werewolf version of romance, but maybe that's just me).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please stop this story!

I am getting more and more frustrated at reading such a nonsense - your female character is such an idiot - she neither has got any education in how to treat other people nor does she strike me as intelligent - how did she get a doctorate in Genetics and a Master in Biology?

So far I liked the story line but now you are just taking this too far - it is degrading just how stupid you make your female character.

ladyofdark1981ladyofdark1981over 13 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

I think ... No. I am still ramping up and if you do not like it by all means you opinion is noted and appreciated. I do know that there are some people out there who do duel degrees and so did Michelle. When it comes to her behaviour I would like to see someone deal with her life as well as she is, but there is so much more yet to come :Þ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I don't agree anonymous ( stupid female character)

This is the first story that actually is realistic about the emotions of human being meeting a werewolf for the first time. Any person if they found out their boyfriend was a werewolf no matter how understanding would pack their bags and run , no matter how much twilight movies we watch first instinct would be run or kill. We are still not tolerant of our different culture what would makes us tolerant of half man half wolf. In general I like the story but the pace is too fast, there isn't enough time to build the characters. That would be my only complaint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Great story...on to the 5th chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

For an alpha werewolf Michael seems to whine a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous