Fortnight in Utopia: Day 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I heard a voice inside my ear. "Dance with me. You know you aren't having fun here." I looked up, not believing my ears, then not believing my eyes. But it was true. Regarding me with a small smile was Ayane.

I wouldn't miss this rare chance. I took her smooth, manicured hand and followed her to the floor. I remembered as she and I started to move together just how well the kunoichi took care of herself. She was all softness and loveliness; she was apparently willing to turn on the charm with me, too.

"I don't like intruding," she said, "but I didn't see Hitomi near you and I don't like sitting around when I could be dancing with a gorgeous woman."

"You're quite gorgeous yourself! And that's a new suit, right?"

"Yes, this is 'Peri.' You approve?"

It was a blue two-piece thong with black lace detailing. It showed off her pale skin and generous curves to great effect. "Yes, it's stunning," I replied.

"Leifang-san, we haven't always gotten along. We'll probably argue again, maybe even fight. But spending time here has been good for me, thanks mostly to you."

"Nonsense," I said. "You have a good heart--"

"--No, listen," she said loudly, to be heard above the music. "You've been really kind and patient. You did that without condescending. I just want you to know I'm grateful. I admit that beating you in volleyball made it easier for me to admit this."

"I'm glad for you," I said. "I mean it, you're a wonderful person."

"Did you find what your robots were looking for?" Ayane asked, changing the subject.

How much should I tell her? She was going to want to hear everything if I told her even a little, but I'd given my word not to do that. Best to be honest...but tactful.

"I thought we might be in danger, but it turns out we aren't. I'm happy, because I'm here to enjoy vacation and now I can do that with no worries." I tried to keep my voice as light as possible.

"What was happening?"

"I swore I wouldn't answer that. Please don't be upset with me."

"No, I'm not upset," Ayane said. "We must honor our promises." Then she pulled me closer. She put her head on my shoulder and we moved together on the dance floor. I liked her fresh scent and her warm breath on my lower neck. Ayane was indeed a lovely lady.

Eventually, I felt someone tapping my back during a moment when the music lapsed. I turned and saw Kasumi. "I'd like to dance with her, please."

I looked at Ayane. She was smiling. "It's time to put some things in the past. Sure, Kasumi-san, I'll dance with you."

I raised Ayane's hand to my lips and kissed politely. "I'll leave you to it, then," I said. But Ayane had other ideas. She spun me quickly and kissed my cheek.

"See you later, Leifang-chan," she whispered.

Things felt surreal as I left the floor. I went to the bar. I got a shot of goldschlager and downed it, then took another with me to the blackjack table. I regained my focus and started winning. Thanks for getting me onto a different train of thought, Ayane!

It had been a while when Hitomi joined me. I finished playing promptly and let her take me to a dining table between the bar and the dance floor. "I won," she announced.

"Omedetou!" I said. "We'll go together tomorrow night."

"You're kind of forgetting the present," she told me with a roguish grin. "It means we don't have to stay here an instant longer."

The way she said that and the way she ran her foot up my leg under the table--my vagina throbbed and grew damp. She rose. My knees trembled as she helped me up too. We didn't run, but I'm sure people noticed we left in a big hurry.

Instead of the hotel, Hitomi led me toward the pier. She mounted one of the large touring craft, not her racing jet ski. "Get on and hold on," she said. I very willingly did so. She took off like a shot, me clutching her around her slender tummy.

The tide was out, so Bass Island was above the water. My lover beached the jet ski and we waited, looking at the night sky. "So, the business we have to resolve..." I said carelessly.

"Right." She played along; her tone was matter-of-fact. "Lie on your back on the seat, please."

The moon was at about half; now it shone on her, giving her a magical halo. She let her eyes travel my body slowly, licking her lips. Her scent mixed with the smell of the sea; her breath was echoed in the lapping waves. I was awestruck. She was so wonderful...and she chose to be with me! It was hard to believe this wasn't a dream.

She lowered herself to me and kissed me tenderly. Her mouth worked miracles on mine, then began to move: to my throat, back to my mouth; to my collarbone, back to my mouth; to my shoulders, back to my mouth....She started removing my swimsuit and kissing what had been covered, setting my skin aflame. All I had to do was wait...and that was all I could do. I knew Hitomi would do just as she'd promised.

Her strong, talented fingers eased into me. "Oh, yes!" I hissed. Her mouth made contact with my clitoris just a moment after penetration. My hips thrust, despite my attempt to control myself. Her hand deliberately pumping, she backed off a bit and blew cool air across my button, contrasting with the heat her mouth had just provided. I jerked and shuddered. She licked me again.

"Oh!" And I was coming hard. Very hard. Maybe harder than I ever have. "So good!" I gasped.

Her fingers and tongue stroked me inside and outside. All the muscles in my body felt weak, except my thighs, butt, and the vaginal muscles that clasped Hitomi like they were trying to draw her entire arm inside me. Oh, and my heart, which was pounding in time with the thrusts of Hitomi's fingers.

She drove me wild. Finally, I managed to half-pull, half-urge her back up, so I could kiss her. I locked my legs around her waist. My fingers found her pussy and started to explore. Her back arched and her free hand clutched my back, digging in.

After her second or third orgasm, Hitomi collapsed onto me. Nearly limp myself, I forced my hands to untie Hitomi's bikini top.

She groaned. "Aren't you sated yet?" she asked wryly.

I snickered. "Come on, let's skinny-dip."

With some effort, she got off me. I put my arm around her waist and she did the same. We waded into the water. Our energy began to return and we splashed a bit. But mostly, we just relaxed.

It was probably about midnight when we went back to the watercraft. I gathered our suits. Hitomi looked at me as I dangled her swimsuit between my middle and index fingers.

"Let's ride back naked," I suggested.

"You drive," the lithe brunette answered, her eyes gleaming.

I got onto the machine and Hitomi climbed on behind me, promptly (and predictably) mashing our bodies together. At times, her hands strayed to my breasts. I drove slowly.

It was the best ride of my life.

At the dock, we reluctantly got dressed. Conversing in low voices, we walked back to my suite.

Once we entered, the swimsuits came off again. We sank into bed. I was asleep before I knew it. Still, I felt Hitomi's arms wind around me as I started dreaming.

-End of Day Eleven-

End note: Please keep giving me feedback; it really means a lot! Thanks to all of you who have voted, faved, commented, and sent me PMs!

12