Four for Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris had finished and my arms were as rigidly attached to each other as they could ever be. When Isis held out her hands, Chris dropped in a gleaming silver bundle that resolved itself as two wicked clover clamps and a chain between them. She smirked again and held them up in front of my eyes. I swallowed, but nodded.

She attached them with care, one at a time, for that brief moment absorbed in doing it correctly. The clips bit into my nipples sharply, the pain changing to a dull and persistent throb that lifted my awareness beyond the jangled fuzziness of still-aroused post-orgasm. She gave a brief testing pull on the chain, the clamps obediently tightening and sending another spike of pain through me, and smirked when I hissed again.

"These are to control you," she said. "So make sure you behave yourself, okay?"

I could only swallow, convulsively.

"Now," she cooed, playing with the chain, her hand swaying from side to side so she almost, but not quite, tugged on each clamp in succession.

"Next up, you will sit on one of my boys and fuck him while the other one fucks your slutty mouth. You get to decide which one takes your cunt."

I looked around. Both boys were now naked, standing with their arms draped over each others' shoulders and with erections bobbing in front of them.

Chris was not long but he was thick, and Alexei was not thick but he was long. I could take Alexei all the way down my throat, but if I wanted my lips stretched, I wanted it to be the ones I didn't breath through.

"Chris," I managed to say.

"What's that?"

"I choose Chris to fuck my cunt."

She smirked at me, and lifted the chain, pulling it upwards with a look in her eye that told me I needed to follow. Sitting up on my knees was fairly easy, but when she kept pulling I had to twist and threaten falling sideways, against the clamps' pull, before I managed to get one foot on the bed, when she stopped pulling.

Chris lay down on the bed already wearing a condom and took the chain as Isis handed it to her. I nearly fell over, but I managed to move sideways and straddle his hips. He held the chain as Isis bent down, grasped his cock and then pinched my clitoris lightly and used it to direct me downwards.

I was so aroused again that having his fat head push my dripping wet lips apart, while my clit was being squeezed, nearly made me cum again immediately.

Chris and Isis both pulled, making me drop faster than I was expecting, onto his cock, slamming down and driving all the breath out of my body.

They held me there as Alexei casually got onto the bed and knee-walked over towards me.

"These are the rules," Isis said, releasing my clitoris but only so she could rub it roughly. "You are going to do all the work on Chris, but Alexei will fuck your throat. He will stop when you swallow all his cum. You stop fucking Chris when he cums. You can cum all you want, but you are not allowed to slow down. If you're not doing a good job, Chris will let you know and you will have to try harder, you worthless cum-dumpster. Are we clear?"

I just nodded, because I couldn't trust myself to say anything incoherent.

"What was that?" she asked, steel back in her voice as she viciously pinched my clit.

I managed to hold back a cry before choking out "Yes, Mistress!"

"Better," she said, in a neutral voice.

She let go of me and slid away, out of sight. Alexei grabbed me by the hair on the top of my head and twisted my head sideways to face him, holding his cock in his other hand and pointing it at my lips. I opened wide as a sharp tug on both my nipples reminded me to start riding Chris.

I could straddle a guy and fuck him until he was a limp wreck, and I could even managed it with my hands tied, but I hadn't tried it before with my hands and arms tied that effectively, and never while sucking someone as well.

Alexei fed me just the tip at first, and was considerate enough to work on me, going deeper and deeper as I lubricated him with copious amounts of spit, then I just had to open my throat and let him start brutalising my face, his balls slapping against my chin as he thrust in and out faster than I could hump Chris, so I couldn't get any rhythm going, then pulling out occasionally to let me gasp for breath.

Chris was splitting me as wide as any man ever had, and the hard, sharp pinching on my nipples, even without the pulling, tightening effect of him tugging on the chain, combined to put me into a state of sexual overload even without the scent, and taste, and sensation of Alexei spearing his cock between my lips and teeth, barging past my tongue and shoving straight down my throat.

I had to relax and let Alexei move, or I would tense up with disastrous consequences. But I had to concentrate on moving as much as I could over Chris.

The struggle to stay in the right frame of mind became surreal, and the sensation of my fucking Chris turned around in my mind to become the sensation of Chris fucking me. My body was working on practised autopilot, my legs lifting me up and dropping me down over and over again, moving over as much of Chris' length as I could while Alexei held my head and fucked my mouth.

I felt my mind move from being a deliberate, informed participant to being a passive recipient of what was being done to me.

I felt Chris jerk the chain twice, and then slowly pull it steadily, and my body responded from its own desperate, animal need for sensation.

I wasn't doing anything to Alexei's cock except taking it - there wasn't anything I could do while he had charge and was moving so far back past my swallow reflex and into my throat.

Alexei was holding my hair in one hand and the back of my neck in the other, and when he switched that second hand to my nose, I didn't even panic. I just accepted, as this extra control over my own breathing stamped itself on my mind as another sign of my own passive, utterly submissive role.

I felt my head spinning, muscles burning from growing lack of oxygen, and then when Alexei pulled out completely and released my nose, letting me breath in a great, cool lungful of air, I came explosively, jerking wildly on top of Chris who, steadily pulling on the chain between my tortured nipples as his own orgasm approached, responded to the spasming of my cunt about his cock by jerking and cumming himself. With the condom on I didn't feel him spurt inside me, but I felt him cum all the same.

Alexei pushed back into my mouth as I was still desperately gasping for breath, and my throat hurriedly switched from breathing to swallowing so he would go down my esophagus and not my larynx.

He pulled back out into my mouth, just the tip of him between my lips, before he came, so I felt every spurt of what turned out to a prodigious amount of warm, salty-sweet cum. He didn't pull out until he had nothing left to give me, and I swallowed every drop.

I was in a daze, still reacting, when Alexei pushed me casually sideways and I toppled off Chris, feeling him pull out of me and slap my thigh as I went over to sprawl on the bed.

Hands rolled me onto my back, onto my restrained arms, and pushed my legs apart.

"Do you take it up the arse?" I heard Isis ask me.

I just nodded.

Something slippery pushed hard against my anus and I automatically relaxed as what felt like a thick set of balls was inserted into me.

Then Isis was leaning over me, one hand next to my shoulder as she grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. "This is what is going to happen to you next," she said.

My head was clearing just enough to recognise that she was fully naked except for a strap-on in front of her tiny waist.

I quailed. It was not small, and instead of being smooth or realistic is was ribbed all the way along its length.

"Boys!" Isis commanded.

My ankles were grabbed and my legs lifted and stretched out to the sides. They did it well, finding my limits, but my limits meant they didn't stop until I was in a full splits, my ankles resting on the bed slightly higher than my hips.

"Sluts should be flexible," Isis said mockingly as she used two fingers to pull my lips apart so she could push in.

Chris had split me and it had been good. This was almost too much, but as the lubricated dildo pushed higher up inside me, I reminded myself to relax and take it, and as I made that conscious decision my mind slid back down into lust and passive, subspace acceptance.

She fucked me relentlessly, while my bound arms kept my torso arched upwards, the clamps made my nipples begin to throb painfully, and the boys kept my legs out straight, stretched to my limit by my ankles pinned to the bed.

Isis kept going after my first orgasm, driving me to another, painful, forced burst of pleasure, by which time I could no longer think coherently.

When the nipple clamps came off, a flare of pain drove away the jangled bliss and mental fog, to be replaced immediately by the sensation of a male mouth on each nipple, gently sucking.

Then I felt Isis pull out of me, leaving a sense of gaping emptiness between my legs, before her mouth descended onto my cunt and I lost touch with reality again, another explosion set off by her persistent tongue, one more as the beads were pulled roughly from my arse without her mouth stopping or slowing.

When I recovered enough to notice what was happening next, I was lying on my side, my arms still bound behind me and Alexei fucking me slowly and gently, his slender cock feeling nice inside my brutalised pussy. His arms wrapped around me and crossed over so each hand pressed onto the oppose boob gently but firmly, as, in front of me, Isis lay face-down, her face contorted in ecstasy and her hands digging into the mattress as Chris pistoned into her from behind.

We came together, Isis thrashing underneath Chris and my orgasm warm and sweet but still making me shake in Alexei's arms and leaving me as floppy as a rag doll as he pulled out, disentangled his arms and then quickly and efficiently undid my rope arm cuff, massaging my shoulders as my arms came loose.

Isis, naked and with my her pussy lips stretched and oozing Chris' cum, knelt in front of my head.

"Have you been properly fucked into submission for teasing me?" she asked, a smile twitching her lips.

"Gnnnrrrr," was the best I could manage.

"And do you consent to still being our sex slave while you're here?"

"Gnnnrrrr," I managed again, trying to nod as well.

She reached down and rubbed my pussy lips. I was so sensitive, so used, it hurt, but I still pushed back against her.

"Good! In the morning, we'll talk about inviting you back. You're sleeping in here - there's a bathroom over there - and we'll be coming down for you in the morning, when you will still be naked.

"You'll be sleeping with this inside you." She held up a small double-penetration dildo. "And if any of us wakes up feeling horny at any time

- we'll be down to pay you a visit. Is all that okay?"

I had recovered enough to croak "Yes, Mistress."

She smirked again. "Good!"

I closed my eyes as she reached down and, not ungently, pushed the double dildo inside me, patting it after she had settled it in place.

Someone draped a light doona over me.

"Sweet dreams," Isis said with a smirk in her voice, bent down to lick the side of my face, and the three walked out, the light clicking off as they left.

Despite the strangeness of having a medium-sized dildo in my pussy and a decent plug in my arse, I went to sleep almost immediately.

12