Fox and Guests Pt. 04D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

"Mmmmm Dana, it was amazing, I have only one question, when can we schedule another one?"

Dana giggled; "Oh I think I can squeeze you in soon, maybe next time we can invite my husband to join us after the massage!"

"That would be great, but right now I have only one thing to say!" Before Dana could react Tamron pulled back and without warning grabbed Dana by the back of the head and dunked her. When she let her up, the two of them were laughing uncontrollably.

The screen went black and when it came back to life Dana was standing there before the camera; "Well ladies and gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed watching half as much was we did making it. I loved the concept of FFFF and I've talked with a few female TV personalities and I have to say, if they are as good as they sound, you'll all be taping them and start a library of these stories. Till later I'm Dana Perino and may you all get what you want in the bedroom!"

*

Up next a Classic TV parody - "Three's Company"

As always please vote and your comments are welcomed!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers
12