Frasier: Oversexed In Seattle

Story Info
Roz Doyle seduces Frasier Crane.
1.5k words
4.09
48.1k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roz Doyle looked at Frasier Crane as he lay on her queen-sized bedroom. She smiled at him. Frasier Crane and Roz Doyle had known each other for a long time. He was the Harvard-educated Psychiatrist who was the star of an Award-winning radio show on Seattle City's KACL. They had worked side by side for a long time. At first, they were just friends. After ten years of working together, they finally crossed the line and became more than friends. They had been secretly dating for a few months now.

Roz Doyle and Frasier Crane were in love but they didn't want anyone to know. There were too many naysayers around the office where they worked. People like the annoying "Bull Dog" and so on. They didn't want their relationship to become public knowledge. At least not yet. They had been secretly meeting for romantic dinners, quick getaways and passionate lovemaking for a few months now. Frasier had recently gone to Boston to meet with some of his old buddies from Cheers. He had spent two weeks there. Two weeks without his beloved Roz. He had been celibate the whole time he was away. There were many women in Boston who were interested in someone with the wealth and status of Dr. Frasier Crane but there was only one woman whom Frasier wanted. Roz Doyle, the woman who had been his best friend and confidante for over ten years.

While Frasier was away, Roz was quite bored. She had the time off from work but she was bored. Seattle wasn't interesting without Frasier on it. So, she spent some time shopping. Once, she went into a porn video store and checked out some videos. She bought something unusual. A video featuring role reversal scenes. Roz Doyle had never heard of anything like that so she was curious. She took the video home and popped it into her VCR. It was quite unusual, and more than a little exciting. She watched the first scene. The first scene featured a tall, handsome man with dark hair and olive skin. He wore a hospital gown. Roz got hot just by looking at him. He was a Latin hunk. The Latin hunk sat on a bed in an ordinary-looking white room. He was later joined by a sexy blonde woman in a nurse uniform. The nurse kissed the hunk, who was obviously a patient at the hospital. They made out and quickly got naked. Then, they started having sex. The sexy nurse was on all fours and the Latin stud was fucking her from behind. Doggy-style. Roz watched the scene. It was sizzling hot but not very original. The Latin stud fucked the sexy nurse for some time, and then they lay on the bed, after passionate lovemaking.

Roz was about to fast forward the scene when things got interesting. The sexy nurse took something out of her bag. A strange sex toy. A strap-on dildo. She put it on and the Latin hunk smiled at her. He then got on all fours and she positioned herself behind him. She took some KY Jelly and lubricated the dildo, before applying some on the Latin hunk's ass. She then slowly penetrated the man's ass with the dildo. She started fucking him. This went on for awhile. The man screamed in pleasure. So did the woman who was fucking him with the strap-on. Finally, she pulled out of him and he lay on his back, his erect cock ready to cum. The woman removed the strap-on and took the man's cock in her mouth. He came, and she drank his seed. After this, the couple embraced and smiled at the camera. It was over.

After watching the scene, Roz Doyle was a bit shaken. Wow! This was something. An idea formed inside her head. She went to the video store, bought herself a strap-on dildo and took pictures of herself with it. Pictures she sent to Frasier while he in Boston. He actually liked them! Even better, he told her that he wanted to try something kinky with her. That was great because she wanted to try something kinky with him! He took the first plane from Boston to Seattle the next day. Now, here they were...

Roz Doyle slowly put the harness of the strap-on dildo into place. It was firmly strapped around her waist. She looked at the plastic cock that jutted in front of her, and smiled. Frasier smiled at her. She walked toward him. "Assume the position, lover boy," she said with a grin.

"Yes, milady," Frasier said. He lay flat on his back. Roz came and knelt before him. She raised his legs in the air so that they rested on her shoulders. She caressed his butt. She took some of the lubricant she had bought specially for this occasion and applied some on the dildo, before putting some on his ass. She took the dildo, and pressed its rounded head against Frasier Crane's back door.

Frasier looked at Roz as she slowly slid the dildo into his ass. He grimaced. The thing felt huge, even with the lube. Frasier took his cock in hand and jerked himself off as Roz pushed the dildo deeper into him. She began to fuck him, slow and deep. Frasier was amazed at how hard his cock had gotten. Roz smiled at him. "How does it feel?" She asked.

"Hard," Frasier replied.

"Good," she said, and shoved it even harder into him. Roz held Frasier's legs in the air and thrust into him. The strap-on dildo had a small device that was rubbing against her clit, bringing her much pleasure. She continued to fuck him. The dildo was ten inches long, though not very thick. This was a first for both of them so she didn't want to risk him getting hurt. This was about fun and sexual variety, not pain. Frasier felt the dildo sliding deeper into his ass. At first, it felt a bit painful but with the lube, his butt stretched nicely to accomodate the dildo's girth. As Roz fucked him with the strap-on, he masturbated himself. After a few moments, he came, blasting his hot cum all over the place.

Roz Doyle slowly pulled the dildo out of Frasier Crane's ass. His hot cum had splattered all over her belly and chest. She leaned down and sucked his cock, licking all of the cum away. When she was done, she looked at him. "Did you like it?" She asked.

Frasier smiled. "Oh, yeah."

Roz grinned. She looked at his hard cock, all eight inches of it standing harder and more erect than she had ever seen. She had to get some of that. She threw the strap-on dildo into an open drawer, and grabbed the bottle of lubricant. Frasier looked at her, and cocked an eyebrow. "My turn," Roz said with a smile. She gestured for Frasier to follow her. He got up from the bed, eager to try what she had suggested.

Roz Doyle slowly bent over, and Frasier Crane admired her sexy ass. Roz had one of the best-looking butts Frasier had ever seen. She spread her sexy butt cheeks wide open. It was pretty clear what she wanted. "I want it in my ass," Roz said.

Frasier grinned as she handed him the bottle of lubricant. He took some and rubbed it on his cock, then applied some between Roz's spread butt cheeks. He then took his dick and pressed it against Roz's tight-looking back door. Slowly, he pushed. Roz felt Frasier's hard cock slide into her asshole. She pushed back against him, and he went deeper inside her. Finally, his cock was in her ass. "Fuck me hard!" she said.

"I'm gonna fuck that ass like there's no tomorrow," Frasier grinned.

He thrust into her, shoving his cock deep inside her ass. Her ass felt tight, even with the lubricant. He put his hands on her hips and fucked her, hard and fast. Roz felt his big cock move inside her, and her ass clenched around it. He pushed deeper, and she felt her anal walls stretch to accomodate his girth. The lube was a big help. He was really giving it to her, hard and deep. He slammed his cock into her butthole, just as she had fucked his ass with the dildo earlier. He enjoyed plunging his cock to the depths of her tight back door. Roz fingered her pussy as Frasier fucked her ass. The butt-fucking action she was getting was really turning her on. Her pussy with oozing in its wetness. Finally, he came. Roz felt it coming. His cock trembled slightly in her butt. He came, flooding her back door with his seed. Almost at the same time, Roz's constant rubbing and fingering brought her an intense orgasm. She screamed along with Frasier as an incredible orgasm rocked both of their bodies.

Later, Frasier Crane and Roz Doyle lay in bed. Roz looked at him. "That was awesome," she said. "Thank you."

Frasier grinned. "We're even." Roz playfully tapped his shoulder.

"I didn't realize that this was a contest, Fras."

Frasier grinned and kissed her. "Well, now you know. And by the way, I won."

Roz thought about it. She grinned. "Well, you cheated and I want a rematch."

Frasier Crane smiled. "Bring it on." He was still smiling when Roz pulled him against her, wanting to feel him inside her once more. Frasier thanked heavens for his luck. The woman was insatiable!

The End