Freaky Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I see you met my friend."

Manda didn't say anything, but her smile grew larger.

"Your friend?"

"Shush, just lay back and enjoy."

She pushed me back down and then squatted over my face. She had switched into a black dress, of a different style then Manda's, but still just as short and revealing. As she moved herself over my face, I found myself looking up into a beautiful shaved pussy.

"Mmm, you just got me so horny back at work, I just had to have you."

I wasn't about to argue, and instead put my hands on her waist and lowered her down. When that delectable pussy was over me, I stuck my tongue inside.

"Yes, that's it, eat my pussy. Hmmm, yes."

Kari was crying wildly as I moved my tongue around her dripping lips. When I found her clit, I took it between my teeth and nuzzled it. This made her squirm over me, spreading her pussy cum all across my face.

Not to be forgotten, Manda put more pressure on my cock. She even pulled it out in order to bite the sensitive head, but I didn't mind. She would kiss it better and take it back down. I could now feel her lips kissing my smooth balls. I couldn't hold out any more. I started to groan as my balls tightened up.

As if feeling the impending blast, Manda increased her tempo and soon enough I was filling her mouth with a stream of white cum. Manda had swallowed most of it, but as I finished, she pulled my cock out and let it spray across her face.

"Why you little slut, you couldn't wait for me?" Kari shouted down to her, but at that moment her body began to shake. "Oh shit!" she cried out as an orgasm shook through her body. "Oh yes, yes, yes!" She grabbed the back of my head and crushed my face into her pussy as she gushed all over me.

"Oh god, oh god, yes, eat my pussy, baby. OHHHHHH!"

She lasted longer than I did, her hips continuously thrusting themselves back and forth as she fucked my face. When it finally passed, she practically fell down into my lap, her arms around my neck. "That was incredible," she breathed.

Manda climbed up beside us and the two girls leaned forward. When their faces where before mine, they kissed each other, their tongues twirling outside of their mouths so I could watch as they frenched. I was really turned on when I saw white globs of cum pass from Manda's mouth into Kari's as she shared my juices with her friend.

When they finally parted, it was so Kari could lick my face clean, her delicate pink tongue sliding up my sticky cheeks, before she would kiss my lips.

"So, shall we take him back, Kari?"

"Yes, let's, Manda. He's got me so horny, I might just jump him right here."

The two very sexy girls stood up at the same time, and each one took me by the hand. They then led me out of the club and into a nearby cab. They gave the driver directions and he got us back to their apartment complex in only a few minutes. During the entire trip, the girls couldn't keep their hands off me, and I returned the compliment by sliding my fingers up their dresses, or feeling their breasts. We kept kissing each other, our lips pressing together and our tongues exploring.

When the cab stopped, the girls once again led me by the hand, quickly rushing me up to their apartment. As Kari worked the doors, Manda would pin me to the wall and we'd continue making out. Her right hand reached under my pants and crushed my balls and stroked my cock.

The instant the door was unlocked and opened, Kari grabbed me and yanked me away from Manda, throwing me into the room. The apartment wasn't very large, a living room with a couch, a kitchen and one bed room, as well as a bathroom. It wasn't spotless, but neither was it messy. While the girls might not have been expecting company tonight, they didn't live like slobs. There were a few windows around the room to let in sunlight during the day, but offered the neon lights of the city to light up the room at night.

I didn't go far after entering, when Kari was on me within seconds, ripping my shirt off. Manda closed the door behind us and dropped down to her knees before me, her hands working my pants.

While this was going on, I was stripping Kari's dress off over her head, and when my pants where down, I stepped out of them, pulled Manda back up to her feet and took her dress off as well. All of our clothes went flying across the room to land in a pile on the floor, or over furniture, but none of us cared.

Manda fell onto the couch, her breasts bouncing as Kari dove down after her. "Come on stud, I want you to fuck me while I eat out my best friend here," Kari said over her shoulders, her ass sticking up in the air. She said nothing more to me as she pushed aside Manda's satin panties, exposing the bald pussy hidden beneath. Manda ran her fingers through Kari's hair and leaned back. When she opened her eyes, she was watching me, waiting to see what I would do now.

Once the sudden shock of all this wore off, I grabbed my dick, which was fucking hard and huge now, and plunged it into Kari's pussy. I don't know how often she got fucked – maybe it was just by toys – but she was tight and I had to really push in to get my cock inside her. She growled as my cock went in, but I didn't have to force it hard, and once I had all 10 inches inside, she was doing laps on Manda's pussy again.

I put my hands on Kari's firm ass and pushed forward with my cock, moving in and out of her dripping pussy. Because Kari was leaning over the arm of the sofa, I had an easy time plunging down into her cunt. I even spread her ass cheeks apart so I could see her brown hole as I fucked her.

Manda was probably enjoying things the most at that moment. With me fucking Kari as I was, her friend's face was being pushed into her sopping cunt. Kari's tongue was flitting over her clit with expert ease, and Manda was having a blast watching Kari lick her. The only problem we were having was Kari's dark brown hair kept falling over her and face and Manda's cunt, but I took care of that by pulling it back and holding it with my right hand.

I didn't pull back enough to pull her face away from Manda, but it seemed to be enough as Kari began moaning. Her voice was high pitched as she voiced her pleasure, "Ahhh, ahhh yeah. Mmmm." She kept it up as I felt her pussy tightening further around my cock and suddenly her whole body began to shake. "Ohhh, yes, yes, YES!" Kari shouted into Manda's pussy, sending tingles up her naked body.

When she settled down, I pulled out of her and she climbed off of Manda. Seeing that I was not yet done, Manda moved off the couch and pulled me down. There I lay, flat on my back with my hard cock still standing straight up and Manda turned around and lay down on my chest, her back pressing into me. Taking my cock with both hands, she placed it at the edge of her cunt and slid down onto it.

Not as tight as Kari, her pussy was just as hot and just as wet. Her cunt was also shaved smooth, like Kari's. With a firm grip on Manda's waist, I bounced her up and down on my lap, my cock moving in and out of her. With Manda lying on top of me like that, Kari kneeled down again and once again resumed licking Manda's clit, but she also paid more attention to my bulging cock.

Kari would alternate between Manda's budding friend and my thick shaft, licking one then biting the other. A few times she'd pull my cock out of Manda's pussy in order to swallow it, savouring the taste of Manda's cum, my pre-cum that tipped my cock, as well as the cum from her own pussy that still covered it. After a few seconds, she'd slide it back out from her throat and push it back into Manda's cunt.

I moved my right hand away from Manda's hips and began rubbing her clit, while my left hand moved up to her breasts. Taking one of the mouth-watering globes in my hand, I squeezed it and fondled. I flicked her nipple a lot, getting it hard and pointing out, then pinch it between two fingers, driving her wild.

Manda was really squirming around my cock now. No longer moving up and down, she was wiggling wildly with the entire length buried deep inside of her. I had to use my own legs to pin hers open so she wouldn't crush Kari's between her thighs. Kari was helping out by using her hands to keep Manda's thigh's open, but when Manda started breathing faster, we all knew she was about to cum. I could feel it throughout her body, her muscles stretching as her pussy squeezed my cock. Her eyes bulged as her mouth opened wide and she howled as she climaxed. She grabbed hold of the couch, her knuckles loosing all color, as she rode out her orgasm, my cock aching within her hot pussy. "Oh god, yes, oh yes!" she screamed before turning her head around and kissing me passionately. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and I massaged it with my own tongue as I continued to grope her tit, play with her clit and grind my cock inside her.

I was also ready to blow my load, but since I wasn't wearing any protection, and they never said if they were on the pill, I pulled out. My cock didn't go far before Kari took it in her mouth and sucked on it. As I felt the back of her throat running lightly or my circumcised tip, I couldn't hold it back anymore and exploded. Kari only continued sucking, swallowing the cum that gushed out of my cock. While I may have already came back in the club, I still had quite a bit, and the beautiful stripper couldn't keep up. As I finished, white streamers were dripping from the corners of her mouth and Kari had to release my cock or start chocking. The last little bit splattered over her innocent looking face.

Our kiss had been broken when my cock was pulled out of Manda and I growled as Kari took it. When I was finished, Kari climbed over us to lean into Manda. The taller girl licked my cum off of Kari's nose, before they also shared a kiss. I watched as Kari shared some of my cum with Manda, the white glob sliding into her mouth from her friends, and down her throat.

As we all settled down, Kari climbed back off of us, but Manda just stayed where she was lying. Once again she leaned her head around enough to kiss me. "That was incredible stud. I haven't cummed like that in a while."

"You're not done, are you?" I asked both girls, a big grin splitting my face after that kiss and a hungry light in my eyes.

Manda opened her own eyes in shock, and it was only then that she heard Kari gasp as she glanced down at my cock. While it was softening the slightest bit, I was still ready for more. Unable to believe what she was seeing, Kari grasped my cock, and that was all it needed to become fully erect again.

"Oh my god, we've never had a guy last longer than fucking us both once."

"Then you two have been missing out on a lot," I replied.

Both girls looked to each other and a few seconds later they were sharing my grin. Since my right hand was still over Manda's pussy, I could feel it getting wet again and it was hungrily pulling my fingers inside it.

"In that case, its my turn again," Kari shouted excitedly. "You've already made him cum twice tonight, I want a turn."

"Good, that way I can feel that incredible tongue and those magic fingers in my pussy," Manda replied. "But let's take this to a bigger area."

"You mean the bed room?" A wicked smile splayed across Kari's face, and I knew that there was more to this suggestion than just a larger bed.

"Uh huh."

Kari squealed excitedly and ran into the bedroom behind us. I watched her tight ass wiggle as she moved. Manda was getting up to follow, but instead I stood first, keeping the younger girl in my arms.

"Oh!" Manda gasped as she found herself being carried. She began giggling and swung her legs as she wrapped her arms around my strong neck and rested her head against my breast. When we entered their room, I found Kari moving around, setting up numerous cameras. All of them where plugged into tvs, computers, and aimed at a king sized bed that took up most of the rooms space. The bed was covered in light blue sheets made of silk, with a comforter folded up in a corner. Silk pillows that matched the covers rested at the head of the bed, and a brown teddy bear lay over them. The bear really caught my attention, as it wasn't the typical stuffed bear you'd find on most girls' beds. This one had a huge rubber cock sticking out from between its legs. There were other sex toys scattered around the room, but I didn't have enough time to see them all.

The instant I stepped into the room, Manda had climbed out of my arms and both girls where pulling me down onto the bed. "Excuse us Teddy Foreskin," she said as she knocked the teddy bear off of the bead.

As I lay there, Manda climbed up my hard body and turned around to face Kari. Her eyes never leaving those of her best friend, Manda lowered her pussy until it was just above my mouth. She leaned forward a bit, so that her pussy lips where accessible from behind and I began kissing those wet lips with my own. With her squatting this way, all that I could see was that dripping pussy and delectable ass, so I didn't know what Kari was doing.

I didn't have to worry though, as soon enough I heard the bed creaking and felt a pair of delicate hands caressing my cock. These hands soon slid down to my balls, followed by a pair of moist lips. Kari was kissing my balls for a few seconds before she slid them into her mouth. They didn't stay there long before Kari sat up and moved herself over my cock. She slowly lowered herself down, impaling my cock into her body. I had an easier time this time sliding in, as she was still wet and open from my previous fuck, but she was still hot inside and tight.

Kari didn't bob up and down on my cock like how I had bounced Manda, choosing instead to move back and force, riding the entire length. While she did this, I continued my work in Manda, using my long fingers to spread open her pussy and sucking on her throbbing clit.

Both girls were moaning and groaning now, and I was adding my own growls. I couldn't see any of the cameras, but I knew they were there and it was a major turn on. I couldn't help but wonder how often they did this, and how many video tapes they had, but I didn't let this worry me. Why should it anyway?

My tongue starting to get tiered, I switched over to two fingers, sliding them up into Manda's pussy. I was content enough to let Kari work my cock, so I put all my concentration into running those fingers inside Manda, who purred in appreciation, as she watched her friend's round breasts bouncing around as she shoved my cock deeper inside. But I didn't want her purring; I wanted her to cry out. So I slid another finger inside her. She gasped, and began humming, a low buzzing sound. Better, but not good enough. So I added my little finger to the party and moved my thumb into her ass hole.

This new intrusion into her sensitive holes made finally got her gasping in surprise. "Oh my god," she cried out. Her mouth hung open as her eyes widened. I couldn't see it, but Kari was grinning at the priceless look, unaware of what was happening to her friend. Manda's pussy was squeezing my fingers, and they were beginning to become soar because of this. But I didn't stop; Manda was making the cutest sounds. It was priceless.

But I wanted more, and since I was nearing another orgasm, I decided to have some more fun. So with Kari still sitting on my cock, I brought my knees up. Kari almost fell forward from the sudden movement, stopping herself only by hugging Manda, who returned the embrace. With my legs up like that, it was almost like I was fucking Kari doggy style, and I must have found her spot doing this because she also started crying out.

While I didn't want this to end, I was ready to bring it to the best part. So leaving my fingers inside of Manda, I brought my tongue back to her pussy and ate her cunt like I was eating spaghetti, using my four fingers to milk the juices from her.

Both girls where now really screaming, hugging each other to keep their balance, their breasts crushing into each other. My dick kept moving inside of Kari, and soon enough her pussy clamped down on it and her body shook. Manda soon followed, her pussy crushing my fingers. I found that I couldn't bring them back out, so I kept wiggling them. Both girls shook for a few minutes on top of me, and the friction from Kari's pussy was too much for me to take. Unable to pull out, I came with them, my juices being squeezed out of my cock by Kari's expert pussy. There was nothing any of us could do to stop it, so caught up in the moment as we were. Naturally, they continued cumming as my cock ran out, but soon enough they collapsed beside me, all three of us out of breath.

"That was just so incredible," Manda gasped.

"And look, he's still hard." Kari couldn't believe her eyes as she saw my cock, slick with her cum as well as my own, once again standing straight up. My balls, however, whether like shriveled raisins.

"Yeah, it seems to have a mind of its own," I added, also panting. "It doesn't know when to stop."

"Think you can go again?" Manda asked me as she lay with her head on my chest. Kari could barely take her eyes off of my cock, so surprised by its continued stamina.

"In a bit," I panted. "While my friend there might have an unlimited supply of energy, I'm a bit worn out." That's when I remembered I came inside of Kari, and my eyes roamed over to her pussy, which was dripping drops of cum onto their bed.

Manda followed my eyes to her friend's cunt, and as if reading my mind, said, "Don't worry, we're both on the pill. So when you fuck me again, you can cum inside of me. I love feeling a guys juices flowing through my body."

"Cool," I replied, giving her a kiss. "But we can't leave Kari as such a mess. She might get cold being all wet down there.

Kari hadn't followed most of the conversation, so the dark haired girl was surprised when my head went between her legs. "Oh, wow," she gasped as she felt my tongue licking her pussy, cleaning it of her cum as well as mine, which was dripping down out of her pussy. "I love a guy who knows how to clean up after himself," Kari said as she grabbed hold of my head and pushed it deeper into her cunt.

Wanting to share in the responsibility of cleaning up, Manda lay down alongside me and took my cock in her mouth, cleaning it of all the sticky cum that covered it. Not one to be left out, Kari lowered herself to the bed and pressed her face into Manda's pussy. While I hadn't left as much of a mess, Manda had continued dripping cum. We lay there, in a triangle, cleaning each other's private parts for a good while, the cameras continuing to record everything. When we were all done (Kari having finished Manda early and joining her on my cock, moving herself into a 69 with me) the girls fixed me a quick meal, along with getting us all more to drink. With our energy renewed, we returned to the bedroom and continued fucking for the camera until the sun came up and we all passed out. As we slept, my cock still hard and buried between both girls, I wondered what would have happened if my on again, of again celebrity girlfriend had been home. And if she'd like to meet my new friends.

12