All Comments on 'Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 07'

by Londonchap

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Kylie's Time Warp!!

Londonchap, old boy, you had me worried a bit with the 10 day span between parts 6 and 7. That's one reason I don't read many novels and novellas section stories. I've gotten interested in a couple and the writing was never finished.

However, as an "experienced" reader of literotica.com, my "educated" guess is that the delay was due to Kylie's age previously being written as 16 years old, but now she's SUDDENLY 18 years ago. Of course, literotica.com's writing guidelines forbid sexual "situations" of anyone under 18 years old!!

Now that mystery is "cleared up", on with comments on part 7!!

I enjoyed the scene of Wendy buying the dirty books for James - that really seemed to be true to life.

The sex scene with Kylie was quite a turn on. I don't agree with some others who have given feedback that Kylie's obesity is a turn off. Everyone has their own individual sexual standards - I prefer a female with extra weight to a gal who looks thin. I've seen obese women who I felt would be great sex partners.

I loved the cliffhanger of Kylie being passed out and not knowing when she was going to regain consciousness.

I see parts 8, 9, 10, and 11 have already been posted. I'll comment on each part as I read them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous