All Comments on 'Friends Ch. 03'

by foobus

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Change the tune

.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
with friends like these....

wonder whose kids he is raising. Pretty formulaic "husband is an idiot, women are in charge of everything" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just the same

Wife fucking everyone behind his back, no one knows who's kids their raising, but we really do love each other, ya right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
poor

just poor. why you writer (your kind of writer to be precise) never think further than your nose, sorry in your case it's either dick or tits. it's not erotic to fuck with peoples minds, health or with childrens future. you just don't get it. I really wish for you that some day you make a really unpleasent experience who puts you down for a couple of years just to realise about what you fantasise and think its erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
why have a wife,that not a wife,that a whore

this shit of a hubby has been had.if one wife catch std,all catch stds.get his childred if they're his and run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
some friends

hey thanks for fucking my wife and tricking me into fucking one of yours. now that everyone been fucking my wife and i've fucked one of yours onetime we're even and everything is great!

I don't know who is fucked up more you or just plain boob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a stupid story

I hope Rosemary's husband come to his sences and pack his bag and run out the door as fast as he can. They're all a bunch of lunatics with no moral values. How can they profess to love their mates while fucking others behind their backs. Friends like these he can do without.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Two Ways To Look At This....

ONE: This is the most loving, giving, sharing group of people to ever grace the earth, or TWO: This is the most deranged, suicidal, meglomaniac group to ever walk the earth. Just imagine the 'values' they will instill in their children. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Guy's a Zero

He finds out his wife set him up to cover up her whoring; he talks to her on the phone and then LETS HER COME HOME? What a loser! Presumably his retribution on the other husbands taught them an effective lesson about why you don't mess with anothers spouse. At least he realized he didn't love Rosemary in the end (showed up at Judy's). And wasn't he such a good friend to the other husbands too. This loser irritated me. Why on Earth would he think his whoring wife cared for him at all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
want more...

This is an interesting situation for the hubby. I want to find out more about what caused Rosemary to instigate what is going on and what hubby will do. Does she really love him? HOw would she explain her catting around? Don't pay any attention to the critics who do not like the way the story is going. It is conflict and confusion that drives a story. If they want pure love stories...Harliquen romances is waiting for them. I can't wait for the next installment to find out how hubby handles the situation and how he handles Rosemary the next time they meet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

Don't ya just hate it when the lowest you can rank a story is one? I like to read stories for their entertainment value...sure striked out with this one!

norcal62norcal62over 15 years ago
Leave moral judgments out

How interesting that the story critics pass judgment on the writer as they miss the entertainment value of a story. If one doesn't like the story subject, pass along to another type. Story critics could instead use the time to brush up on their English grammer.

norcal62norcal62over 15 years ago
Leave moral judgments out

How interesting that the story critics pass judgment on the writer as they miss the entertainment value of a story. If one doesn't like the story subject, pass along to another type. Story critics could instead use the time to brush up on their English grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A comment on the comments...

First, from their comments I have to wonder if most of the previous commenters actually read all three chapters.

<P>

Second, if they did read read all three chapters, I have to wonder about their reading comprehension level. Several of their comments indicate a low level.

<P>

Third, the story isn't about morality. Intended or not it is more about group formation and group dynamics.

<P>

Fourth, the author examines Johnny and Rosemary's ethics and their apparent morality in depth in chapter one and Johnny's ethics near the end of chapter three during his 'morning after' conversation with Carol and all through the day until just after Rosemary's call for him at Judy's house.

<P>

Note: Don't make the mistake of thinking that morality and ethics are the same or that ethics are necessarily based on morality.

<P>

<P>

I think the story is OK, but I have read others on the same subject that were better done and in the same or similar context. I give the author credit for not including violence or coercion. They also appeared to be consciously attempting to prevent their children from knowing about or being influenced by their activities. I think that effort would fail to keep the children from knowing about the group activities because the children know each other. Since humans are not stamped out by a cookie cutter there is no way of knowing whether or not or how the children would be influenced.

<P>

-- srgeek --

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Nice-

Now he can join the morally bankrupt like his wife. Well at least he's not a cuckold any longer. Two wrongs truly make a right in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Some people

have no integrity whatsoever. Pathetic "leading character".

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

I won't darken your skyies with a bunch of cheap shot comments. I didn't like this story, and gave it a score accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
He needs

He needs to have a long talk with his cheating slut wife about trust issues. Evidently her love for him isn't great enough for her to be open about her wanting to swing. He should have serious issues about her cheating behind his back and manipulating him.

FseriesFseriesover 8 years ago
Even

If I were he, I would not allow the wife anymore liberty until the balance was made even. But still, he should have been more upset with his wife about her cheating. And she, before cheating, should have approached her husband with the possible opportunity of them experiencing others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Meh.

If there's ever a part 4. It should be him taking Rosemary off somewhere to "talk about things", slipping her some kind of a date/rape pill, and having her wake up in bondage. Then forcing her to tell him the whole thing about how it started, who started it, etc. while tickling and teasing her. Then stuff vibrators into her ass and pussy and sit back in a chair and enjoy the "forced orgasm" show for the rest of the evening or at least until she screams herself hoarse. Not to be mean or anything, just to return the "surprise" on her and give him an excuse to eat a huge bag of popcorn while enjoying the show. Then again, maybe he should do it to Carol first! After all, who doesn't like a good bag of popcorn, or two? Am I right?

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
He's still slow and dumb...

Glad this is fiction, I hate that a poor clueless husband is ALWAYS the last to know that her slut wife is a cheating bitch.. She setup the whole friends sex party without letting her stupid cuck in on it. She is selfish, manipulative, and scandalous. Since they are both lawyers, they both know the law and how to screw the law WHEN the divorce papers are coming. Since he was the last to know, he should get a jump on filling out and get his money and ducks in a row. He was cuckold by his slutty cheating wife and she deserves to pay with some kind of revenge, especially on the whole group who were all in on it. I hate this whole storyline and the way it played ... Negative star if I could, but have it 1 ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It may be fiction, but it does serve as a window to the sick freak morals of the disgusting Boomer generation who destroyed the nuclear family and left us a legacy of the current crop of failed females and indifferent men. Whenever I see a video of some woman wondering why no man wantw her, I'll remember this story and think to myself, "It all started with people like this."

And yes, my wife and I were raised by sick fucks like this and it did negatively impact us. My wife cries now that if she hadn't followed the lead of our Boomer parents, she would not have wasted her twenties slutting it around and pursuing a "career." Instead, she would have married early, been faithful to her man and built a family of five or six kids with him, and be spoiling her grandkids by now. It was shit Boomers like this that ruined so much for us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous