All Comments on 'Friends Helping Friends Ch. 02'

by 69pat69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a 1 star piece of crap.

Really should be a zero star. Just another cuckold loving wimp husband tale (of which there are way too many). Husband wasn't a man, he was a limp dick sorry piece of crap. She, on the other hand, is a total slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To Anonymous

Seems you always complain about these stories but you read them all! LMFAO!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Anon vs Anon

So the main interest in this tale is an ANON squabble? The tale is not bad at all. There is a plausible explanation for marital behavior (among all four) which is NOT normally considered acceptable (except for over 50% of the US adult population, and MOST certainly among LIT readers - especially within the LW genre.) Yeah, maybe they are enjoying it 'too much' (which hardy seems the case in this initial episode between the non-procreators - fairly quick and awkward), but did any of the four think it was going to be, or supposed to be, unpleasant? I think not, and ultimately it was THEIR decision and business, not that of some ANON who got a thrill and a release, then tried to atone for that 'sin' by attacking fictional characters. Go to Romance or First Time (or Mother Goose!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Closet Cuckold vs Wanna Be Cuckold

The closet cuckolds have come on strong, much like TeaPubs in the GOP and wanna be cucks are being driven out. Occasionally a wanna be cuckold submits a comment but often gets lost in the noise of so many closet cucks clucking and bleating. Sad times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I'd leave that slut whore for Maria and take up with leslie. After all the cunt Maria is the one all hot and bothered about having Tim's cock inside her skanky cunt shooting his sperm into her body. If she wanted to help she should have let the doctors take Tim's sperm and her egg and srtificially inseminate her. But she shows her true feelings for her husband by insisting(makng his life miserable until he gave in) she get to ride tim's cock bareback. And.....she is making Rich wait until she's' knocked up. The only reason she's letting Leslie fuck Rich now is becauseshe sense's his anger adnis afraid of losing her mealticket. Wouldn't it be womderful if Richfound Leslie a more exciting woman to be with and knocked her up showing that Tim is the cucly with weak sperm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Your name and the tags were enough to rate this 1 star without reading it. I couldn't care less who fucks who or why. ALL willing cuckold stories deserve 1 star.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Just Couldn't Get Into It; Had To Skim.

Keep trying.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Lickideesplit 1. It is true 65% of the husbands and 55% of the wives have minimum 1 extramarital affairs on lifetime in the Western Culture. However you should look at the behind the figures. 1 years periode only 16% of spouses have 1 extramarital affair. If the cheating would be the majority behavior for the spouses, that statistic figures for the 1 years periode extramarital affairs percentage SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 50% (fifty percent), BUT ONLY 16 %:::::::::::::::There are a group whose have only 1 or maximum 2 extramarital affairs lifetime, in their first-second marriage or the his/her spouses remained clueless, BECAUSE they are not serial cheaters or slut wives. I call them relative faithful spouses, so the faithful and the relative faithful spouses are the majority of the working marriages. The serial cheater husbands or a slut wives are rarly not discovered their spouses, but sometime this may be, so this marriages may be the clueless spouses stories background.

2. We consequence story fans and cuckolding supporters have to SHARED THIS LOVING WIVES hub as swingers their husbands and wives. Sometimes it is not without debate and akward situation, but I think we must read our favorite type stories side by side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"clucking and bleating"

Are you talking about duna?

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
Could this be a reversal

Who said it was Leslie's fault they could not get pregnant?

What if it was Tim's fault? What if he was shooting blanks?

I know I am premature here as I have not read the other 2 chapters that are up yet but I think it would be funny if it was Tim that was shooting blanks and Leslie was as fertile as the Nappy Vally. It may end with Rich making Leslie pregnant. With Rich cuckolding Tim. Now that would be funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
REALLY

Really a few weeks before he could get some tang?? His friends wife should've been riding his cock the very first time his woman started the breeding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user69pat69@69pat69
This is my dirty little secret. I enjoy writing these stories nearly as much as I enjoy reading stories by the other authors. I'm trying my hand at a couple of different themes to figure out what I'm best at. Thanks for any feedback. As to the answers in my profile... what do...

story TAGS