Friends: Shower Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah... yeah... like that... rub me slowly."

Monica complied, but periodically taunted her with her tongue.

"Oh, don't tease me," she whined, "Just do it. Lick me. Please."

Monica removed her finger and began lapping at Rachel's cunt. Water, beating down on Rachel's back, splashed off like a second shower on Monica's forehead and face.

Ross knew Rachel's look. He'd seen it many times before.

"Is... is she good... at, at that?" he asked quietly.

"Oh Ross," Rachel moaned, "she's VERY good at it."

Monica's little smile was hidden, but her eyes told Ross that the complement was appreciated.

Wet strands of hair clung to Rachel's face. Eyes closed, she groaned her approval.

"Ohhhh Mon.... OH MONICA! Oh like that... oh yes... yes, yes... MMMMMMMmmm."

Then she looked over at her boyfriend. His dick was dark pink from all the handling. But it was still very hard. Long. Throbbing. She wanted it.

"Ross, come here," she whimpered. He stood and moved in front of her. "Let me suck."

Ross put his cock inside Rachel's waiting mouth. She suckled on the head, softening the sound of her moans.

Monica did something particularly stimulating and Ross heard Rachel groan, as her eyes rolled back in her head.

He slowly began rocking his hips forward and back, fucking Rachel's mouth. She encouraged him with a muffled "mh hmm" and sucked each time he pulled back.

Monica saw this and started to tongue-fuck her with the same rhythm. Brother and sister, fucking both ends the woman, keeping in perfect sync.

Rachel had never felt this before and her mind took her ever closer to climax. She whined her excitement at being double-fucked.

Monica reached between Rachel's legs. She groped and caressed her hanging breast.

"MM! mh hmm... mh hmm..." came from Rachel.

Both could tell that Rachel was getting very close.

"Make her cum, Mon."

The siblings' eyes met and Ross knew that his sister had the same intent as himself.

With her hands on Rachel's hips, she picked up her pace. Ross held Rachel's head and matched Monica, thrust for thrust.

Rachel was whining as loudly as her filled mouth would allow. Her body was tense. Monica could tell that this would be very good.

Rachel's orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Her knees buckled, but Monica steadied her. Yet she never stopped tonguing her.

Rachel's lips released and she groaned around Ross' cock.

He continued to fuck her mouth, more slowly though. Feeling her tongue and lower teeth rubbing on the bottom of his shaft. Hearing the unique semi-covered tone of her sounds. Seeing her brow furrowed in pleasure.

As Rachel's orgasm subsided, she weakly went to her knees in the end of the tub. Her lips were clamped around Ross's cock to keep it right where she wanted it.

Monica moved in behind her, snuggling her pussy against Rachel's ass. She kissed her shoulder and caressed her breasts as Rachel sucked off her brother.

Rachel removed her mouth, took hold of Ross's cock, and slowly stroked it.

"Wow, big boy, you've lasted a very long time tonight," she said. "I think you're ready for a little treat."

She gave Ross a couple quick sucks, pushing her lips down around his shaft, before resuming her strokes.

"Come on, baby... do you want to cum?"

Ross gave a groaned reply.

"Come for me, Ross... come for me... that's it... closer... closer..."

Ross knew that Rachel could be quite nasty when she wanted to, and it's one of the reasons he loved her.

"Think about tonight... seeing me wash Monica's body... watching me shave her... lick her... suck her... finger her pussy..."

All those images were clear in Ross's mind.

Monica rested her chin on Rachel's back, watching what was happening. And getting a little turned on again by Rachel's monologue.

"You liked seeing Monica caress my body, didn't you? Rubbing me... seeing her kneel in front of me... ready to lick... then watching her with her tongue inside me... ooo, Ross... it felt so good."

Ross was panting hard, looking down at Rachel and Monica.

"Cum for me, honey... I want it... I want you to cum on my face... can you do that? Can you cum?"

Ross could only nod. She was jacking him as hard as she saw him doing before.

"Yeah, baby, cum... let me have it... give it to me... all over me..."

Ross let go with a huge climax. He shot a big stream across Rachel's nose and forehead, and slightly in her hair.

Rachel was still masturbating him furiously, and a large stray spurt of cum went past her head and landed above Monica's upper lip.

Ross watched as, out of reflex, she licked it into her mouth. Their eyes locked with a wordless exchange. She looked down and kissed Rachel's shoulder again, slightly embarrassed, but secretly pleased with the random event.

Ross unloaded more onto Rachel's cheek and lips, before she leaned in to take the rest in her mouth. She sucked every drop out of Ross and he groaned at the way her sucking stimulated his spent cock.

When Ross was completely empty, Rachel smiled at him with a cum-adorned face.

"Why don't you wait in my bedroom, sweetie. Maybe we can play more, in a little while. I'm just gonna wash my face, k?" she said sweetly.

Ross smiled and moved to go, pulling up his pants. Monica stood quickly as he walked past.

"Wait... Ross..." He turned to her and she pulled him over to kiss him on the cheek.

Ross was extremely mindful that his semi-rigid cock was pressing into his sister's stomach. She tried to act unaware of it, smiling at him.

"Thanks, um... for being okay with this."

He smiled back. "Well, you mean the world to me, and I always want you to be happy."

They stared at each other for a few moments, Monica smiling and Ross fidgeting.

"I better go so you two can get ready for bed."

That night, Ross and Rachel made love with surprising passion. But his mind kept drifting to the woman in the other room. Recalling images of her body, sounds of her moans.

Somehow, Rachel could sense this, and she smiled each time the thought came to her. She would hold no jealousy toward them, if they ever...

Monica lay naked in her bed. Her fingertips went to the place on her upper lip. Monica touched where Ross' cum had landed. Wondering if Rachel had noticed that she didn't wash it away.

She still could taste it. Her tongue repeated the motion of licking it into her mouth, unconsciously wanting to find a bit more.

Then Monica gently masturbated until she fell asleep, listening to the erotic sounds through the wall.

12