Friends--The Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I had Monica fuck Joey's ass with a dildo while Joey had his orgasm?"

"What if I started fucking Ross while all this was going on?"

She knew it was too much but her body trembled from all these things going on in her head. She also knew that she couldn't get them all on film at the same time, there weren't enough cameras or people to film and catch it all.

Oddly enough the most important thing was to get it on film. That is what ran through her head most of all. It would be a great night if all the things that were happening still happened without any of it getting recorded but she knew that this was about more than just one night. This was about always having something available to help satisfy her most carnal thoughts in the future. Then again, everyone could just get hypnotized again if it was to happen again. Or not. Maybe all of this could happen even without the hypnotism.

Again, Rachel's thoughts were causing her to think too much. She told herself that she wanted to get everything happening on film now because there might not be a chance to have this happen again. She told herself again that was what was important.

And so, looking over at Monica to signal her to get ready for Joey's and Chandler's money shot scene and getting herself ready to get some more close up shots of Ross eating Phoebe's pussy while believing it's his mother's pussy, she took in one more deep breath.

"Joey, when you're ready, fuck Chandler's ass and come inside it!"

And Joey went to town. This time instead of slowing down he was now picking up his pace until he was going faster than ever. Chandler was leaning down on his elbows again feeling the incredible pounding from behind. He moved his sweaty body again with Joey to get the full affect of his buddy's fucking while still chomping down on Phoebe's tainted and still tasty thong. Monica was up close filming and watching Joey's sweaty body fuck her boyfriend. She also got a few shots of Chandler's stuff mouth and the sounds coming from it.

"HHMMPPHH!!" "HHMMPPHH!!" "HHMMPPHH!!" "HHMMPPHH!!"

Joey was also making similar sounds as he moved faster, and the faster he went the shorter the sounds came but also louder.

"HHMPHH!!!" "HHMPHH!!!" "HHMPHH!!!" "HHMPHH!!!" "HHMPHH!!!"

Joey started leaning back getting ready to come. He pounded away while looking up at the ceiling. His focus was on coming now. Monica had one hand still between her legs stroking her cunt hard and feeling all the juices accumulating. She wanted to lick her own hand so bad now but kept it between her legs. She knew she had to focus for the sake of getting Rachel's fantasy on film.

"Fuck him Joe!" she encouraged more. "Fuck him and come!"

Rachel had faith that Monica would get everything on film so she concentrated on Phoebe's pussy on Ross's mouth. She saw her blonde friend riding his face up and down covering it with her juices. Ross really wasn't able to lick it all up and just tried to keep his nose on her clit and his tongue up her cunt. Phoebe continued bouncing this way causing her tits to bounce as well. Her hands were on her own sweaty hips when they weren't pinching her nipples. And the sounds coming from her were still loud and pleasurable.

"Hmeemph!" "Hmeemph!" "Hmeemph!" "Hmeemph!"

"Hmeemph!"

If it was possible for Rachel body to have an entire orgasm itself in this manner it came nearly close. She continued to stand and film Phoebe ride Ross's face while feeling her body tingle all over.

"I'M CUMMINNG!" Joey yelled. "I'M CUMMING!" he repeated.

"COME JOEY!" Rachel yelled back at him, "COME!"

"Fill him up Joe!" Monica reiterated.

And then Joey did come and he stopped fucking when he did. He plunged his cock deep inside Chandler's ass and started filling it up with his jism.

"FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!" Joey screamed feeling the pleasure of his balls, his cock, his whole entire body.

"HHMMMMMPPPPHHHHH!!!" Chandler screamed as well feeling his bowels get filled up with thick liquid. He never knew how good it could be.

"Fuck!" Monica said watching it and getting it all of film as Chandler's ass held Joey's cock. Slowly, Joey started pumping again trying to milk his balls empty.

"Fuck!" Monica said again at the sight of it. She looked at Joey and saw his body covered in sweat. It also looked like it was in a complete state of euphoria, like it was something Joey had wanted to do for a very long time.

"UUUHHHHGGGGHHHH!!!" he cried again from complete relief. For a few seconds longer he, Chandler, and Monica just tried to take it all in with her filming as much as she could.

"SUCK HIS ASS JOEY," came the command. It came from Rachel.

Monica was in shock, her mouth continued to hang open.

Phoebe was in shock, her eyes widened by what she just heard.

Rachel was beside herself with lust, but she was also adamant.

"SUCK HIS ASS OUT JOEY!" she repeated her command. Both Monica and Phoebe looked at her. Rachel was still filming between Phoebe's legs but her face was completely serious. She turned to look at Joey who was now looking at her.

"I want you to suck your come out of Chandler's ass Joey!" she said one more time. "You know you fucking want to!" Joey just knelt there completely still. His body was still feeling immense pleasure from his orgasm and he really couldn't think of anything.

"Okay," he then said and then turned back and looked at Chandler's ass still sticking up at him and he could now see his thick cum oozing out of it. His eyes widened at the sight of it. His mouth hung open with his tongue getting wet. He first ran his hand over his buddy's ass feeling the smooth warm sweat covering it and then he moved his hand over the cum filled hole. He felt it with his fingers and then without thinking he brought his hand up to his mouth and licked them.

"He's doing it!" Monica announced in near disbelief. She couldn't believe what she just saw Joey do, and she didn't know what to think about it either.

Joey then moved back and bent down bringing his face to Chandler's ass and before he or anyone else knew it he was licking around Chandler's asshole.

"OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!" Monica cried. "HE'S FUCKING DOING IT, RACH!"

And so he was. Just like the fucking he gave his buddy before Joey was now gently licking and tasting the cum that he had just pumped inside his buddy. And he was being gentle while doing it. Chandler was still on his elbows and knees when he felt Joey's mouth touch his ass. It was surprisingly gentle and sensational. Joey's mouth was warm and his tongue wet but it brought back all the incredible pleasures that he had just experienced in a more gentle manner. Chandler felt like he was being treated like a king right now and it relieved some of the sexual pressure and tension from his cock and balls.

Rachel didn't know how it came out of her mouth but it did. It was something she never thought she could ever say for Joey, or any guy, to do. But she wasn't sorry she said it. Her mouth watered just from saying it. She didn't really expect Joey to do it. She thought he would be the first to say no to a command. None of the guys had said no to anything so far.

Joey was licking and sucking at Chandler's ass now but he was being very deliberate and slow. It was as if he knew how special he was being and wanted to take extra care with it. He wanted to enjoy it too and he was. The rest of his sweaty body was limp with pleasure but his mouth was still enjoying one last perverted pleasure. He closed his eyes as he moved his tongue over Chandler's darkest region and continued to lick up whatever he could find. Chandler just bit down more on Phoebe's thong and continued to lie on his elbows enjoying Joey have his ass in this way. He breathed deeply with the pleasure it was spreading throughout his body.

Monica was still filming and Phoebe was still riding Ross's face, but they were both in complete shock. Phoebe though, after a few moments of experiencing the same thing as Monica, was also a bit impressed with her sandy blonde friend and looked over at Rachel who was still standing in front of her naked with only her stockings and heels on, and a wet pussy between her legs.

And then Phoebe squirted.

She squirted right on Ross's face and it surprised her. It surprised Rachel too as she was filming this but she didn't really know what just happened.

"O MMM GMHG!!" Phoebe cried. Rachel's eyes widened from what she saw through her viewfinder.

"Phoebe! Did you just squirt?!"

"GN GNN GN GNGN NGN!" she responded with her ball-gag still in her mouth. Phoebe stopped rocking herself and lifted off of Ross's face. She looked down with Rachel and now saw Ross's face and the blindfold nearly soaked along with another wet spot on the floor near the top of his head.

"Ross," Rachel asked, "are you all right?"

"Um, yeah," he responded. "Mom," he then asked,

"Did you just come on my face?"

Phoebe was still in shock, too shocked to remove her ball-gag but not too shocked to respond to him.

"N NGN N NDN," she responded almost approvingly.

"Cool," Ross responded with definite approval. He made his mother come on his face.

"Okay, that's enough for now Ross," Rachel said still in disbelief. She didn't know Phoebe could do that and apparently Phoebe didn't know either until now. Rachel knew she got it on film though because some of Phoebe's liquid from her cunt had hit the camera and the camera lens.

"Shit," Rachel then said still looking at Phoebe. Phoebe hadn't realize that with all the bodily fluids coming from her that she would be capable of squirting from her cunt without any control. It had appeared to her that she and the girls had finally gotten a little too carried away with their sexual antics. As she was coming back to reality though, and the feeling of physical euphoria, Phoebe also thought that like Ross it was kind of cool.

"Joey, you may stop sucking on Chandler's ass now!" Rachel said knowing that they needed a break. She went over to a chair by the kitchen table and sat on it. She felt her body nearly exhausted from watching and filming everything she just had done. She hung her mouth open.

Monica was also relieved that she could take a break from filming and giving herself pleasure. She couldn't believe everything that just happened either and she didn't know how she got through filming everything from Joey fucking and sucking Chandler's ass to Phoebe giving Ross a facial. She was amazed at the power that sexual deviance can have when things get going. She looked calmly at her other friends as she sat next to Rachel in a chair. Phoebe soon joined them after cleaning up between her legs with a tissue and with the ball-gag out of her mouth now. Ross was now sitting up on the floor still sporting a very erect dick and the blindfold still on his face. Rachel saw this and wanted to take care of it so she got up and went over to the front door opening it quickly and then closing it for all to hear.

"Ross," she said to him, "you did a wonderful job with your mother and she was very pleased. However, she had to run out and do something for your father so she's no longer here."

"She ran out of here naked?" Ross inquired.

"Yes," Rachel said plainly, "She was in a hurry."

Ross continued to sit there and take all this in like it made sense and Rachel waited a little while longer before letting him remove his blindfold. Chandler also got up from his elbows and was sitting gently and quietly on his ass but still enjoying very much the last pleasures of Joey on that same ass. Joey just sat quietly near his buddy with a limp dick and a mouth tasting of his come. He loved how his body felt from coming inside his buddy, it was intense he enjoyed how his drained aching balls felt right now.

The girls gave them another look over to make sure everyone was all right and then Monica said, "It's time for pizza!"