All Comments on 'From Easy Street to a Hard Road Ch. 06'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep it coming

Keep the easy street stories coming! They're great.

bottomonebottomoneover 15 years ago
Marvelous

Something new, as a sub i find your style exciting. Loved many elements. Loved imagining myself in the scene. Wish i could be in such an exciting scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Who is the physically disadvantaged here?

"It had been as thick around as a soda can, and although completely soft, its head had swung just below his knees." Muscles or not, I doubt someone with such a defect would even be able qualify for the special olympics.

I suspect every time the poor guy gets an erection, he faints and falls over, probably hurting himself quite frequently. Surely, a woman enjoying the equivalent of three to four big soda cans in her vagina, need not fear anything when giving birth. Clearly, women only invented stories of labor pain and them suffering during childbirth only to reassure their husbands and boyfriends about the size of their penises.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?