From Emails to Owned Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the fear in my eyes, Rose added, "Don't worry. The little red gem on the end, is an indicator to all the partygoers, that they have to stop. We're not about to piece your asshole, like we did with your pussy, so this is the best way to communicate it's off-limits, if some guests get a little overzealous."

I put on the tube-top, as Rose slowly worked the plug into my ass. I finally felt a release as it slid in and my ass clamped down around the narrow end. I got a jolt, as I sat down to put the shoes on. They were gorgeous but impractical; Rose had to help me get up. Looking in the mirror, I really did look like a slutty Dorothy. The outfit obviously chosen to honor the name I had used with Darius before I just became 'slut'.

As I twirled in the mirror, Rose reached for my top and easily pulled it down over my small breasts. "Perfect. Typically, all the girls will be naked for the party, but Darius wants to see how soaked you can get this, as you drool and spit over his and his friends' dicks. I told him I bet it would soak through, even to the back." She leaned in and gave my cheek a little slap; the heels allowing us to be the same height for once. "Don't disappoint. Now, wait by the door. Guests should be arriving in a few minutes, and I need to get ready; so, you greet them at the door. Only say, 'Welcome,' to them. Once Darius gets in, you can follow him and take his orders."

It was only as I stood there waiting for the guests to arrive, basically naked, that I realized I was about to show myself to complete strangers. I started to sweat, with a bit of nervousness. My nudity was always accompanied by sexual acts. This was just conversation, small talk; this was—something different.

The first guest rang the bell, and with a shaking hand, I opened the door.

The first couple to arrive was a tall, grey-haired man. His dark skin contrasted nicely with his tight grey beard. He was the doctor that had come that first day. He wore a shirt that covered him, but made sure to show off his muscles that, despite his age, were well developed.

Next to him stood a woman, that even in my heels, was taller than me. I glanced down, curious at how she walked so smoothly, in what I assumed were heels just as high as mine, when, in fact, she was wearing flats. Well-over-six-feet tall, she had long red hair, braided down to her waist. She took off her coat immediately upon entering, and was naked underneath. Her pale skin glowed in the light of the entryway. Her arms covered in floral tattoos, and a small, lacy design where her bush should have been. Her tits were massive and round, with not a hint of a scar where, I'm sure, the doctor helped her out.

I barely got out the word, "Wel—" when I stammered, as the tall woman caressed my bald head with her nails.

"Thank god you never did that to me, Daddy. I'd hate to lose my beautiful hair," she said, moving her hand to my chin, lifting my face to gaze at hers. "Darius' new one is cute, though. She's a little pixie."

They quickly moved on, headed to the dining room for drinks and late-evening snacks, not concerning themselves with me anymore.

I was treated much the same by the next few couples. All of them were tall, muscular black men of varying ages; all of them possessed an air of power and confidence. And all of them, accompanied by some of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen.

One was my height, and had her hair dyed bright pink, tattoos covering most of her body. She had piercings in her pussy similar to mine, and more over the rest of her. Even her big tits had cool designs on them and large rings in her nipples. She held a case for her partner. He would later turn out to be Isaac, the group's tattoo artist, with many of his canvases bouncing around the room.

Another was older, salt-and-pepper hair, steely eyes. She didn't even care to look at me. Just walked right past; she went topless, but seemed to enjoy walking around in stockings and a short pencil skirt.

A third still was about my age, mousy brown hair. She looked just as nervous as me. She constantly whispered into her partner's ear, with him always reassuring her. She was beautiful, but on the thicker side; probably part of why she was nervous surrounded by the tiny stomachs of the girls that walked in before her. I'd later learn that this was her first party, too; a possible Hot Wife for a bull, with a husband waiting at home.

Darius finally walked in with three more couples similarly fashioned, all beautiful interracial partnerships. They all glanced at me, sized me up, and then walked in, excited to talk to friends that hadn't had a good reason to get together for a while. The older woman taking a particular liking to mousy brown, giving her what I can only assume was advice and encouragement because she, too, was soon having fun with everyone, chit chatting in some form of undress, showing off her plump tits.

Darius standing next to me while everyone else walked past, leaned in and kissed me, his tongue darting into my mouth. "You get all the rewards you could ever dream of, slut. As long as you show me what you are tonight. Have fun with whoever wants to have fun with you. Be the dirty whore I know you are. Now, follow me. I'd like to show you off to everyone. Then simply follow the directions of any man that gives you a direction. They know the rules, only your mouth for now. If you do good, I'll have my Lily clean you up, and we can have a little romance to end the night."

Darius walked ahead, leading me into the living room. Everyone was sitting or standing around talking, as Darius led me to the center of the room. He put his hands on my shoulders and forced me to my knees in front of his pants.

"Hello all. As you know, I like having fun with my lovers," my heart skipped a beat, having not been called anything but slut for the past month. "Slut, here, is going to show you what she's learned to do with her mouth. I'll take my turn first, and then have fun with her, as you wish."

Nothing more was said. He just looked down at me, sternly. I could hear the din of the group around me, clinking glasses and plates, shifting feet and bodies on couches. I took a deep breath knowing what my job was, and unzipped his pants.

I spent the next ten minutes trying to inhale his cock. Spitting and gagging and pushing and moaning. Looking up and seeing Darius almost moaning in unison; that was all it took for me—the crowd vanished and all there was was the head of his cock sliding past my teeth and down into my throat. His veins pulsing on my tongue, his balls clenching, as I massaged them. I was determined to show off and make him cum. But then he pulled away. Instinctively, I scooted after his dick, on my knees. I needed to make him cum. All I could think about was how angry I was, that he'd take away his cock and deny me the cum I'd earned.

I felt a strong hand on my shoulder, pulling me away from Darius. He chuckled, undressed fully, before walking into the group. I turned, curious whose hand was on my shoulder. It was the first guest who was accompanied by the redhead. He smiled down at me, as he presented a cock even thicker than Darius', but maybe not as long.

"Call me 'Doc', slut. I saw you eyeing my woman's tits; maybe, if you suck my dick really good, I'll get you a set just like them. Maybe then, you won't look so flat. Trust me, I do amazing work."

I didn't much like what he said, it had hit a nerve, but I had no time to think, as he shoved his dick deep into my mouth. Unlike Darius, Doc wanted me to prove I was a slut by fucking my face. His large hands wrapped around my bald scalp, his hips pushing and forcing his dick deep into me. I had to open as wide as I could, it hurt my jaw. I think he liked the idea of using me because his wide dick was totally sliding against my teeth no matter what I did, and I'm sure it must have hurt him.

Maybe that's why he liked to taunt me. He'd stop and let me breathe, and calmly in a matter-of-fact manner, said things like, "Darius really needs to stretch your mouth out more. Maybe you should lose those teeth like Darius' Lily. Slut, over here, can't handle a hog like mine." He really touched an insecurity of mine, when he pulled my mouth away and pointed my head toward Darius, who was titty-fucking Doc's redhead, and said, "Can't do that for Darius, now can you." He laughed, and proceeded to shove his cock back into my mouth.

True to Rose's prediction, my tube-top was already getting soaked from all of the spit and drool. It felt cold, as Doc let me go without him cumming, and in stepped Isaac. His cock was large and shining, with an obscenely thick Prince Albert ring sticking out at me. He saw the worried look in my eyes, about what that piece of metal could do to me.

"Don't worry, slut. I'm not here to hurt you," he said, as he brought out a tool to take his piercing out, leaving two same-sized holes in the head of his massive dick. "I'll be nice to you, and I want you to show me how much you love my cock. Take it slow, and make sure to tongue my holes."

And I did just that. I made out with his head, sticking my tongue into each hole, savoring his pre-cum, that seemed to ooze from his piercing and roll down onto his shaft, never coming from his natural hole. His pink-haired, rainbow-skinned girlfriend, who I later found out was just called 'Pinky', decided to sit down and tease me, as Isaac seemed engrossed by what my mouth was doing to him.

"Wow, your tiny hands look amazing on his balls. Can you feel all that cum in there? I bet you do. You a swallow-kinda gal, or a facial-kinda gal?" I almost tried to answer, pulling away, but she pushed my head back down onto his head. "You're Darius' slut, it doesn't matter what you want today. Maybe you'll get to decide at another party," she said. She flicked my erect nipples, smearing her fingers in spit and rubbing them on the top of my head, as I could sense Isaac's balls tightening.

"Oh, he's about to cum. You might not be that useless, after all. Here let me help." She proceeded to pull me off his dick and grabbed my head, helping me to jerk him off in unison, making sure to put my thumb over his piercing hole, when Isaac grunted and started to shoot his cum onto me. Pinky tipped my head down, making it miss my waiting mouth, and it splattered atop my head, painting me; then, tilting my head up a little more, catching every last volley of cum, 'til the last one hit my nose. I could feel it dripping over my face.

Pinky stood up and giggled, kissing Isaac. "Who needs a bukkake when you've got me edging him for a whole day, to give you a massive facial?" she said, as she walked off with Isaac, leaving me to soak and drip in cum.

I knelt there waiting for another, but they didn't use my mouth one after the other as I'd expected. I got to watch as Darius was fucking the big-titted redhead, my jealousy growing for the dick that I desperately wanted inside me. Through all of this, I realized my pussy was absolutely dripping and starting to make a small puddle under me.

The party continued, and next up, was the partner of the mousy, brown-haired girl. He had just finished cumming in her, walked up to me, and simply said, "Clean and fluff."

I did as commanded, and tried my damnedest to get him hard again. He was big, but smaller than the rest. I really got him going, when I was able to deepthroat him, and lick his balls at the same time.

Distracted by the cock in my mouth, I didn't notice someone walk up behind me telling his friend, "Don't mind me," and he proceeded to cum on the back of my head, as I sucked his friend off. They both chuckled, the now-hard cock was removed from my mouth, and cum started to drip onto my shoulders.

I spent the next few hours fluffing, deepthroating, and cleaning; getting cummed on by the entire party. The older woman, having lost her pencil skirt, forced me to lick her creamy pussy clean; taking joy in calling me a little, flat slut. I was sitting in the lust of the moment, yet getting jealous every so often, when I saw someone else giving Darius the pleasure I wish I was allowed to give. Jealous of the tall, big-titted slut and of Pinky, both titty-fucking around the party.

I was still not sure which was turning me on more—the times the guests teased and insulted me, or the times they just came and used me without a word, like I was just an object.

Fourteen-plus loads and hours later, Rose reached for my hand; I was soaked, just like she predicted. She dragged me away to the shower, my feet uneasy on the tall heels, and me being so tired from working all that cock into my mouth and throat. I could hear the guests starting to leave. I could hear Isaac say, "She seems like a good one," as I was led away.

She actually cut my tube-top off, and helped me step out of my heels. The shower was warm and cozy, and Rose actually hugged me, as she caressed the soap into my body and scalp. "You did so good; better than I expected. Most girls cry at some point, but you didn't." She kissed the back of my head, as she helped to rinse my body.

"I could have done better. Maybe I'll have to make an appointment with the doc," I exhaled, excited and exhausted from the day.

To my surprise, Rose said, "Let me take the edge off," and proceeded to only replace the top bar of my piercings with rings, exposing my clit. She worked her hand down and started to rub and press—it was like lightning. I hadn't been touched there in so long. All I could think about was wishing it was Darius; wishing I could feel his strong arms and hard cock. Wishing to prove myself was deserving of his touch. At that point, wishing for any cock. I came furiously quickly, grunting into Rose's shoulder, her strong arms keeping me from falling down, as wave after wave of orgasm washed over me, with the water. Then, I started to cry, happy to have cum, but unsatisfied without cock.

We dried off and I was led naked into Darius' room, where he lay waiting for me; he, too, had showered.

"Come lie with me." His strong arms pulling me in and enveloping me, holding me tight and spooning me. "You did so well. I'm so proud of you. Everyone was. Doc and everyone were trying to see if you would break, but you just cared about showing how much of a slut you could be. You did well, my Ruby. That's what you are from now on, my Ruby."

He kissed the back of my head, as we both drifted off to sleep; my new name hanging in the air. Ruby.

_______________

12