All Comments on 'From Loving Wife to Slut Ch. 04'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
what is amazing about this story

is how fucking boring it is

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LOL

wow, its still on. there's nothing erotic about this series. its blah.

cant wait for the next chapter (rolleyes).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Let her get cought

Let him get a tape of the train on Friday and end this, he can send her packing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
He's perfect for her and her for him

What you have here is a dumb fuck husband that is overpaid on his job because he's just plain stupid. Then you have a cheating wife that claimes to love Gary. That's so much bull crap. A real smart woman would tape it all and let hubby know and then he would own the company because of sexual harassment. Naturally she could sue the motel for the boys spying on her and taping it..But noooo... she;s just interested in getting her tubes plumbed and Gary... he's picking daiseys..Sorry Bob, your writing skill is great but your imagination sucks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A repeat of another site

Just keeps doing it all over and over again and it ends like it is now.

GSpotManGSpotManalmost 18 years ago
These comments are ridiculous.

I don't typically leave comments but I was affected by the mean spirited nature of the previous remarks.

There is nothing wrong with your story and if folks don't like it, they don't have to read the damn thing.

I just don't understand why folks take this kind of opportunity to prove how rude and intentionally, disrespectful they can be. I mean, why???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dearest Gspotman

You complain that we disrespect bobie. As a writer do you constantly demean males as wimps, watchers, pimps, and self cuckolders?

Do you think that your every story would be graded as an "H" if you didn't respect any of your characters - if you made your husband male characters weak wussies that liked to be cuckolded or that pimped out their wives at every turn then watched their pleasure gleefully or helplessly not doing anything that a normal male would?

Jeez - cheerlead someone who sometimes acts like a real male at least part of the time - weak pathetic helpless males into humiliation are bobie's staple for the few who need humiliation - who need to be offended all the time.

Erotic eh.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
She's still a piece of shit

nuff said!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...