All Comments on 'Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 05'

by BlackRayne24

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why didn't she tell Marcus that her father knew? She is supposedly in love with him, why wouldn't she give him a heads up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Owwwwww another sad love story which impresses after cliff girl with her Dreaming of Dax.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago
NooooOooooo!!!!!!

Why couldn't this be a three pager??? You're killing me here.....hurry up and post pretty please.....FYI Happy New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
!!!!!!!!

More please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So Ellie decided to get hanged for the happiness of her lover and earn his hatred too and he wouldn't even know. ***sigh** True Love....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
!!!!!!!!! 2

Seriously when can we expect the neat chapter??!!!!

BlackRayne24BlackRayne24over 12 years agoAuthor

No cliffhanger here. Next chapter up soon! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Update!

Please Update soon! Like, today would be nice :)

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Jeez Louise..........................

How fucked up is that???? A freakin' man "Gladys Kravitz" blew their shit up!!!! Damn doesn't that just suck like hell for Marcus????

Just tells me that you need to keep your windows closed or be deep in your house if you are gonna fuck so loud your neighbors can hear vociferous praise of your man's sexual prowess. "Nuf said!!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 12 years ago
Alright

I did not expect her father's reaction to this extent, she is 18, he is 24 correct? That is a 6 year difference. many marriages are like this or more years in between the two. I wait to see that they get together once she is in college and for her father to realize that they can actually be in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Luvin' it!

Can't wait for the next chapter!.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

please update!! love story. ellie's dad is retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really guys?

I know this is an old thread but anyone who faults her father must be kidding. While in fantasy this story is hot (which is what this is - fantasy - in this case), in reality the teacher is DEAD wrong for sleeping with her. Yes they are close in age, but she is still his student in HIGH SCHOOL. She shouldn't even be having sex at her age. I do like your writing, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this fantasy

I agree with the Anonymous commenter before me. While this story may be the hottest sex story, I agree that Ellie and Marcus shouldn't have had sex in the first place. It's plain illegal! Despite the age difference, teachers should be proper role models to students, not secretly dating one of the students. It's just wrong. So I don't blame Dr Winston for acting the way he is. He doesn't trust Ellie for so many understandable reasons. If I had a daughter like Ellie, she'd be in military school. Otherwise, still love this fantasy story tho,, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

She shouldn't be having sex at her age...an 18 year old adult? She may be a student, but she is still an adult according to most state laws.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Awww! Don't let him hurt the car!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Not my favorite installment...

...but still a 5. Perfectly logical reaction and very realistic. I certainly hit rock bottom when the neighbor went over and confessed.

6King6King6 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous