All Comments on 'Fun Times'

by BAKelly

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very titillating

Thank you for taking the time to not only share your work on Literotica with us but also for taking the time to comment on my story - Freedom in ihe Rain - The Dance.

I inadvertently left some typos in the body of the text as well as the title, which is absurd on my part and something I can't believe I did. When I submitted it I was nervous about putting something up on the web for everyone to see and but I should have slowed down and stepped away, come back and and a little more proof reading before submitting. Oh well, lesson learned. In any event, I truly appreciate your feed back and I will write a follow-up. I'm in the writing mood right now so you might be seeing something in the not too distant future.

I would love to know some background on the story your story. How did these two people come to meet in the first place? Was it online? What happened next? I do hope you'll follow-up with your story. I've actually written another story that's told from the perspective of two people having a hot online chat and is based someone in truth to a real life experience. I could see this being a prequel to your story.

HookmeistrHookmeistrabout 7 years ago
Wow, HOT HOT HOT story

I felt like I was right there in that story with you. I wanted to be that guy in the story. I was imagining the warmth of your skin, the taste of your skin and feminine juices. I wanted to have my tongue exploring all of you and feeling you climax against me over and over. I wanted the story to continue! I was imagining being parked at a local park here in the Albuquerque/Rio Rancho area and being able to see the amazing city lights at night....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous