Gabby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Gab, I'm just a little tired."

"I wore you out, huh?"

"Kinda," I replied.

Gabby stood and went behind the chair I was in. She started rubbing my shoulders and massaging my scalp. It felt great. I guess I fell asleep, because the next thing I remember was...

"Ladies and gentlemen, on the starting line, from Hawthorne, New Jersey, The Hawthorne Caballeros!"

The stereo was turned up loud, much too loud for an apartment.

"Corps, mark-time, march!" Yelled Jim Russo, the drum major.

"Rump, rump, rump,"

"Rump, rump-rump,"

"Rump, rump, rump-rump," started the Cabs with their trademark opening and closing. She had picked the 1972 DCA Championships.

I quickly turned down the music a bit to keep from getting a complaint and looked for Gabby. I didn't see her.

The Cabs were now into their off-the-line number, "Captain From Castile", when I noticed Gabby come marching out of the hallway from my bedroom. She was wearing my old Caballeros sombrero and white silk shirt. It looked one hell of a lot better on her than on me. She marched around the living room as the Cabs finished the number, had a drum solo, and moved on to the color presentation of the "Theme from Patton".

"What do you think?" she shouted over the corps.

"You look great, but they don't allow women in the Cabs," I shouted back.

"No women? Why not?"

"It's an all male corps. They're sponsored by the American Legion."

"So?"

"Some corps are co-ed, but the Cabs are an elite group and don't want the women in."

By now, "Everybody's Everything" was playing. Gabby started to march around the room again. I took a swig of my beer. I remember that night in Jersey City, New Jersey in Roosevelt stadium. It was Labor Day weekend. We won on a New York Skyliner time penalty. For a long time, Skyliner fans thought there was some kind of collusion to trip them up and take the title away from them. Even in '76, there was still a lot of bad blood between the two corps. The music stopped.

"Is that it?" asked Gabby.

"No," I replied.

"Sabre Dance" started playing. It was the corps 'concert' piece, which pretty much marked the halfway point of the show.

"That doesn't sound very easy to play," she said in my ear.

"It's not," I replied.

I finished my Ballantine's and went for another. As I entered the room, "Flamingo Cha-Cha" began, and, once again, Gabby started marching around the room.

I wasn't sure if she liked drum corps music, or was making fun of it, or simply placating me. I had a feeling that the latter was true. Most people that have never marched in any kind of band or drum corps usually don't like to listen to it. It's okay if you're watching a parade or if your kid is involved in it. But other than that, you're not going to find it in the average persons record collection.

Gabby upturned her beer and downed it, just as the big production number came to an end. Gabby stopped, stood at attention, and saluted.

*** BURP ***

The final drum solo began and Gabby started marching around again.

The exit of "Samba de Orpheo" started and I could remember every fingering of the valves on the baritone bugle I had played. The reprise of "The Captain From Castile" began, marking the beginning of the corps exiting the field of competition. Then there was a drum roll, as the corps turned to face the stands and played their trademark.

"Rump, rump, rump, rump, rump-rump, rump, rump, rump-rump, rump, rump, rump, rump-rump, rump, rump, rump, rump-rump, rump!"

Then the ending fanfare, and then cheers, applause, and boos from the Skyliner fans. I walked over to the stereo to stop the turntable and turned off the power.

"Are you awake now?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I said, taking a swig of beer.

"Good! Your turn," she said, pushing me back into my chair.

She wasted no time. She started stroking me until I was good and hard. I couldn't see her face, because she still had the sombrero on, and her face was tilted down toward my crotch. Her fingers slid up and down my shaft teasing and tickling me. She leaned in closer, and I completely lost sight of her from the brim of the hat.

As her hands continued to tease me, I felt something touch the tip of my cock. Then it was gone. A moment, and then there it was again. Without being able to see under the hat, I could only imagine what was going on under there.

There it was again. It only touched the tip, right at the hole, where I was sure it was getting gooey with pre-cum. It couldn't be a fingertip, because both of her hands were busy tracing the length of my shaft and stroking my balls. Her teasing became more serious and the touch at the tip of my cock began to move around the head. It touched one side, and then the other side. Then it touched the top, then the bottom, and then finally back to the tip. The touch didn't slide around the head; it simply touched and then disappeared, only to reappear elsewhere.

Meanwhile, she shifted one hand down to my balls to massage and pull on them. The other hand was now moving up and down the shaft faster, sliding her fingers, instead of pulling. My legs were starting to tremble with the closeness of my orgasm, but she wasn't giving me enough friction to push me over the edge. The touch on my cock began to wander again. I groaned from a case of blue balls developing. I tried bucking my hips and moving around a bit to increase the friction, but she always countered with just the right move to keep from giving me the final release I wanted.

"Stay still or I'll stop," she said, under my sombrero.

All I could do was moan and twitch, as she continued the teasing she was giving me. Suddenly, her elbow slipped off my thigh by mistake, and her hand gave me a harder swipe up the shaft. I groaned, as I was now a single hard swipe away from going over the edge. Realizing what was about to happen, she stopped and removed both of her hands. The touch also disappeared. I couldn't see it, but I knew my cock was twitching and straining for that one final tug for release.

Nothing happened.

Slowly, I backed away from the edge. She didn't move a muscle for at least two minutes.

Finally, she said, "Sorry about that. I'm not done yet."

"Why won't you finish me off?" I pleaded.

"I'm having fun, and I'm sure you will too when it's time. Now, no more talking or moving around, or I'll go to bed early," she said, under the sombrero.

I didn't have much choice, so I did as I was told.

Her hands returned. She was now back to using two hands on my cock, and the touch returned. This time, her fingers were dragging on the skin a bit more, but still not enough to finish the job. The touch started to wander again and her hands increased their speed up and down the shaft. The twitching returned and instead of moans, I was now gritting my teeth and gasping for breath. I was almost there! I willed her hands to either go faster or grip harder.

Neither happened.

I arched my back and strained for release. She countered my move and kept me in check by slowing down. I fell back in the chair, as her hands continued their teasing and the touch wandered here and there. Her hands increased their speed again and soon had me arching out of the seat. The wandering touch disappeared. I was right at the edge again!

One hand grabbed the base of my cock and pushed down to pull the skin tight. Her other formed a tight ring of fingers under the head and started making short strong jerks.

That did it. It started deep inside of me. The muscles of my groin convulsed and I felt the spunk start its journey to freedom.

"Aaahhh," said Gabby, under the hat, as if a doctor was peering down her throat.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," came out between my clenched teeth with each pulse of my orgasm that surely was sending streams of spunk from my balls all over Gabby and the rug. The pulsing continued for a few more seconds as her fingers continued to jerk me. Her hands let go and I fell back into the chair.

God Almighty did that feel good to finally let go!

Gabby took the hat off and smiled at me. I didn't see a spunky mess. Then she opened her lips enough to reveal a very full mouth of spunk. Then she swallowed.

"Uummm, Boy Scout splooge," she said, smacking her lips. "Yep, your girlfriend swallows!"

She reached for my bottle of beer and finished it.

*** BURP ***

************

I dropped Gabby off at her house and headed in to work. The usual crowd was standing outside.

"Hey, Matt! Word is that Hal's niece stayed with you last night!" yelled Carl from the meat room.

I didn't answer him. How did he find out? Maybe he was just guessing.

I got pulled aside by Tom, another stock clerk.

"Word's out, buddy. You're sleeping with the bosses niece," he whispered to me.

"Where would they get an idea like that?" I asked.

He turned to look at the only person paying me no attention.

Janice.

I closed my eyes from building rage. "Skank," I spat, like there was a bad taste in my mouth.

"She over heard the call from Hal's sister yesterday, and found out she was at your place," whispered Tom.

"How did she know she stayed over?" I asked, ready to snap her in two.

"She didn't, but now I know!" he said, starting to laugh his ass off.

"You are aware that I am 'Head Clerk' and if I want you to clean the milk case out with a toothbrush, that's what you'll do," I said, now directing my fury in his direction.

He stopped laughing.

"Sorry, I got carried away."

"We need to nip this in the bud. Yes, I am seeing her, and yes, she is a good person. Whether I'm sleeping with her is nobody's business."

"Well, she is the bosses niece. Everyone is interested," said Tom.

"Everyone has seen me talking to you. They're going to expect you to know all the dirty details. Tell them there are none to tell. I'll have to take care of the skank myself."

"What are you going to do?" Tom asked.

"I'm not sure. I'll have to think about it. But she is going to learn to keep her mouth shut," I said, looking at her with shear and utter determination.

I noticed that both Eric and Carl that had boffed her at the picnic on Sunday were giving her a wide berth. They both must have been really drunk to do it with that skinny, horse-faced, ugly skank.

Hal opened the door, and everyone filed in. I went last and he stopped me.

"My son Jeff has heard some rumors. I don't care what's going on between you and Gabby, you're both adults. I just hope you know that it's getting blown out of proportion because of who she is to me. Don't stop seeing her because of it," he said, looking concerned.

"That's never even entered my mind," I said to him.

"Good," he said, slapping me on the back. "Hang in there, Matt."

'Wow', I thought to myself. I'm worried about her rep and he's worried I'll dump her. He must really want us together.

************

At 1:00 I took a lunch break. I went to the bathrooms that were behind the produce department. I finished my business and headed back to the front of the store for the break room. I was still wondering how I was going to fix Janice's wagon, when I noticed the door to the produce storage cooler was ajar.

"No, don't tell me,' I thought to myself. I opened the door a crack and saw Hank from the Deli department humping Janice on a few cases of lettuce. For some reason, Janice had shucked her clothes completely, showing off her shapeless, skinny body, bony ass, and non-existent tits. Her horse face was tilted in my direction, as Hank pounded away at her. He was making the fatal mistake of keeping his eyes open and looking at her. Her body and face were truly a 'cum killer'.

"Close your eyes," I said to myself.

Janice whimpered and shook under Hanks pounding. She clearly was having the time of her life. Hank on the other hand, was having trouble keeping it up. Finally he figured it out and pulled out of her. He forced her to her knees and thrust his cock to her mouth. She let it slip between her lips, but didn't expect him to jam it to the hilt. She gagged as he held her head and made her accept his cock deep in her throat.

With a firm grip he held her head still, as he started to slide his cock in and out of her mouth. Janice was having trouble trying not to gag, but gave it the old college try. Hank started to grunt, and Janice pushed him away with all her might. She grabbed his freed cock and jerked it for all it's worth, and a few jets of spunk landed on a few cases of helpless carrots a few feet away.

'Mental note to self: No carrots or lettuce this week.'

I left for the front of the store before I was discovered peeping.

************

I only had about fifteen minutes left on my break. I opened my sandwich that Fred made in the deli for me. A cashier named Fran was seated across from me. She was of Latin decent and had a cute face, but was about twenty pounds over weight. She was also about ten years older than me. When I was 16, I was smitten with her. She treated me like I was a little kid. We had always been friendly to each other, but she never saw me as anything but a friend. Obviously, after hearing about Gabby, it shifted me up a few notches in her mind.

"Hi, Matt," she said, as I stuck the first corner of my sandwich in my mouth. I felt a shoeless foot start running up my leg. I jerked my leg back. She got up and came around to my side of the table and sat next to me. Her hand immediately went to my thigh and moved up to my crotch. I jumped up, almost knocking the table over.

"See yah," I said, as I took my sandwich to the stock room and finished it.

I had about a minute left to clock back in. I walked back up to the time clock and Fran was standing there. She had my time card in her hand.

"Give me a kiss and you can have it back," she said.

I looked around for Hal or some other management person. I saw no one.

"Well?" she said, as the clock clicked to the time I was to punch back in.

I puckered up and kissed her very quickly.

"No, no, no. That's not going to do it," she said.

I looked around again. No one was looking.

"Okay, go back in the break room," I said.

She went back in with a big grin on her face.

As the door closed, I forced her up against the wall and pinned her there.

"Oo," she said. "I like that!"

"Give me the card," I said, as I snatched it out of her hand.

"Aw, come on Matt. I know you always liked me."

I clocked back in and left the room, leaving her wanting more.

************

"Matt, you have a call on line four," said the PA system.

I looked at the clock. It was 4:25.

I went to the deli to answer it.

"Hi, Boy Scout. I need another ride. Can you help the 'one that swallows'?"

I shook my head. She really was different.

"Sure. Same place?"

"Yep, thanks," she said, as the line went dead.

I clocked out and put away my things in my locker. Hal walked by.

"Are you picking up Gabby?" he asked.

"Ah, yes," I answered.

"I know who is spreading rumors. Do you?"

"Yes."

"How are you going to handle her?" he asked.

"I'm not sure, but I want it over with," I answered.

"Use her weakness," he said, as he walked away.

'But how?' I thought.

************

Maxwell's was deserted this time, so I drove directly to the back of the building and knocked on the door. The door popped open and there stood Gabby.

"Come here. Take a look," she said, dragging me into the room. Another new corpse was lying on the table. He was naked and he had an erection.

"A stiff with a stiffy," she giggled.

I turned on my heels and walked out of the room.

"I'll wait in the car," I said.

I could still hear her giggling as she shut the door.

I was flipping through the latest issue of Drum Corps News, when Gabby opened the door and got in. She was still giggling. She stopped, turned her head to look at me, and started laughing out loud.

"You should have seen your face!" she said, between major outbursts of laughter.

"Very funny, Gabby. How about getting serious a minute, here?" I asked.

I guess the tone of my voice got her attention. She stopped laughing and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Janice has been spreading rumors about us for the last two days. The rumors are kind of vicious. Everyone is buying into them. We have to do something to stop her and correct the damage that has already been done," I replied.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, not sure why I was so concerned.

"Your reputation has been damaged. The people at the store think you are a slut and I'm involved with you because I'm either trying to impress Hal or I'm some kind of secret stud."

"What? They don't even know me."

"They don't have to. All they know is what they are being told, and you are the boss' niece." I replied.

"This is ridiculous. Why would someone even care enough to do this?"

"You are the boss' niece. That's all it takes."

"Who's spreading the rumors?"

"The one that should be keeping her mouth shut, more than anyone else," I said.

"The skank?" she asked, mortified.

I nodded my head.

"Oh, fuck me," she said, throwing her head back. "I don't believe this."

"I want to come up with something to cure her of story telling. Hal said we should use her weakness."

"Uncle Hal has heard all about us?" she asked, exasperated.

"He respects the fact that the two of us are adults, but he's heard the rumors, and I suspect they bother him," I replied. "It's none of their fucking business!" she shouted at me.

"I know," I said, holding her hand to calm her down.

I could tell she was getting furious, as she shook her head and looked out the window. A tear was forming in the corner of her eye with her anger.

"What are we going to do?" she whispered, almost inaudible.

"Nothing right away. She'll see right through it," I replied.

She turned to look at me. "You know I talk big. I have a big personality. I joke and kid, but I'm no slut. You know that, don't you Matt?" she said, with an angry tear running down her cheek.

"I know that, Gab. I'll think of something. Maybe I should take you home tonight, they can't start rumors about that," I said.

"No. Take me back to the store, and I'll buy some stuff to make dinner. Let them talk all they want," she said, sitting up in the car.

"Are you sure that's such a great idea?" I asked, skeptically.

"Which? Going back to the store or going to your place?"

"Both."

"I'm not going to start hiding because of rumors. Just let someone in the store try saying something to me about it. They'll learn to keep their mouth shut real quick," she said, preparing herself for a fight.

I drove back to the store and went in with her. She picked up a few things and headed to the checkout lanes. All the first shift people were gone, so there was little interaction between the second shifters and myself. None spoke to Gabby at all. We paid and left.

"They didn't seem to care," said Gabby, as she opened the car door.

"It's only the first shift people that seem to be aware of the rumors. Either that, or they're scared to say anything in front of us both," I answered.

"Or they're scared of me," she said.

"That's a possibility. You are Hal's niece."

************

We got back to my apartment and Gabby set out making spaghetti. I cleaned up my bedroom, just in case, and joined her in the kitchen. She finished putting the browned meat, onions, peppers and spices together in the sauce and said, "Let it simmer for a little while, and then I'll make the pasta." Then she motioned me out of the kitchen. I heard her open the fridge, and then she followed me out holding two beers. She handed me one.

"You know what, Matt?" she asked me.

"What?" I replied.

"There is simply no way you are going to be able to get back at that skank. At least, not being you."