Gabby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have tremendous staying power for someone who hasn't done it before," she whispered.

"You almost had me there. That felt incredibly good," I said.

"In case you're worried about getting me pregnant, don't. I have an IUD. Just cum whenever you feel like it," she whispered into my neck, and kissed me.

I was waiting for my excitement level to dim before I began again. She seemed to be still trying to catch her breath, so I waited a few more minutes before I made my move. I kneeled up on the bed and rolled her on her belly. I pulled on her hips when she finally got the idea, and raised herself up on her knees in front of me. She reached her hand between her legs, found me, and guided me into her again. At this angle, the feeling was totally different. I started out slow, but quickly realized that it felt too good and I would never last. I preferred sex slow. My only hope was to do it as quickly as I could, pleasuring her and at the same time, staying off my own orgasm. I held her meaty hips tight, and started slapping her hard with my thrusts into her. She let out a whelp at the unexpected thumping she was taking and pushed toward me to match my thrusts.

I started to go even faster.

"Oh, God. Matt!" she said, as she braced herself for my thrusts. "Oh! Oh! Stop! Matt, stop!" she said, as I felt her muscles convulsing on me again. She folded her arms on the bed and hid her face in them. Her womanhood continued to twitch for several more moments. Then she slowly pulled herself off of me, and flopped down on the bed face down. I laid next to her, stroking the back of her head.

She said something into the bed that I didn't understand.

"What was that?"

"This is the best sex I've ever had. God you're good," she said, turning her head to look at me. "And look at you. You haven't even cum yet. You are quite the stud. With all this exercise, I think we are going to have order a large pizza with everything on it, except the fishies. Now, like I said before, this was supposed to be for you. What is it that you would like to do that will make you cum?"

"I want you to lye next to me and jack me off on your tits," I replied.

"I haven't jacked a guy since high school. If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get," she said, as she moved to my side and propped herself up on an elbow.

She wrapped her free hand around me and started pumping. I raised my hands to her soft breasts, and kneaded the flesh.

"Is that how you like it?" she asked, as her hand was going at a medium pace.

"Just don't do it hard. The lighter the touch, the better," I replied.

She changed her motion and started to slide her hand up and down the shaft. On every down stroke, she slid her fingers over my balls and then back up the shaft again. I had already had been on the verge twice, so it didn't take long for the alarm bells to start going off.

"Soon," I said with a grunt.

She leaned her breasts in the direction of my cock as the first blast erupted from me. It hit her breast so hard it was audible. Several more streams were ejected that teamed with the first to soak her breasts. When I finished, they were dripping cum.

"Well, I hope that felt as good as the mess you made," she said, dripping.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel for her. As she wiped herself off, I called and ordered the pizza. By the time it arrived, we had dressed and were making small talk. When dinner was over, I excused myself and drove home. I knew the rumor mill would be in full operation in the morning.

************

When I pulled up to work, the crowd grew silent as I approached the door. Fran had been talking to several of the ladies and waved to me when she saw me. A few of the other ladies waved as well. Janice was staring at me. Tom came over to talk to me.

"You want to tell me what you're eating? According to Fran, you are the greatest stud on earth. Where the hell did that come from?" he asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't even try it. This is no rumor. It came right from the horses mouth," he said, pointing to Fran.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said.

"You don't kiss and tell, huh? Okay, have it your way," he said, as he wandered off.

Myrtle came over to me. "I understand you want to try it between the tits. Try these at lunch time," she said, squeezing her mounds together.

Hal unlocked the door and we all started to file in.

"Think it over, the offer stands," she said, as we entered the store.

************

On my morning break, I called Gabby to check in with her, and then headed to the break room. Fran and Janice were sitting there talking a mile a minute, but stopped as soon as they saw me. Janice was looking at me, and when I looked back, she dropped her eyes from me and blushed.

"Hey, stud," said Fran. "I guess it would be out of the question to ask you over for dinner again tonight, right?"

"Not tonight, Fran, but thanks," I said, sitting across from Janice.

"You can't fault a girl for trying," she replied.

Janice's hands were shaking on the table.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied with a squeak. She cleared her throat and said, "Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering," I replied, watching her shake even more. I walked around the table to her side and put my arms around her. "You're cold, let me warm you up."

"Ah, okay," she squeaked again. She held my arms with her own. Her trembling didn't stop; it became more severe. Suddenly she stood and said, "I have to get back to work. Thanks," and she hurried out of the room.

"I think you got her motor running," said Fran.

I shrugged my shoulders.

************

It was close to lunchtime. By now, I had three separate offers to experience a between the tits meat massage. There was no way I could accept Myrtle's offer. Not with her being married. I didn't need that kind of rumor going around. I considered Sally's offer, but she was even smaller on top than Fran, which made it logistically impossible. The third offer was from Large Lorelei. She was about the same age as Fran, with long brown hair, green eyes and a very large set of breasts that matched the very large body they were attached to. I told her to meet me out at the storage trailer.

The trailer was in the back shaded area of the store. It was used mainly to store paper goods that we would run in the ad. Only three people had a key to the trailer, Hal, the assistant manager, and me. Neither of the other two was there right now, so there would be no reason for anyone to come out there.

I opened the door and went in. It was warm, but since it was shaded, it wasn't bad. A minute later, Lorelei arrived. She took off her shirt and huge bra to revile a pair of heavy hangers. She slid her hand between them and it disappeared.

I took my pants and boxers off told her to drop her pants as well.

"Why?" she asked.

"Well, I'm not going to let you just give and not have the opportunity to receive," I replied.

She pushed down her large pants, turned around and reviled a large ass. I pushed her over and I tried to find the hole. No luck. She reached between her legs as best she could, found me, and guided me in. She was much tighter than I expected.

I started pounding her like I had Fran the day before. I guess it had been a while for Large Lorelei, because she put her hand over her mouth and nearly fell over from her orgasm within a minute. She stood back up, pulled her pants up and said, "Thank you. It's been about five years. That was perfect. Now it's your turn," she said.

She sat down on a case of Charmin and pulled out a small bottle of baby oil from her pocket. She poured some on her hands, oiled up her breasts, then poured more and oiled up my cock. She leaned forward a little, so the height of her breasts were the same as my cock. I stepped forward and she enveloped me with her tits. They were so huge; I didn't have to move up and down. An in and out motion was all that was needed. When I pushed in, I barely touched her chest because they were that big. She used one hand to tap my balls with every thrust. I held her meaty shoulders to steady myself as the sperm raced up from my balls and produced a fountain that gushed up between, and back down on her breasts.

"You can't beat that for lunch, can you?" said Large Lorelei.

************

By 4:00, I had seven different invites to dinner. I actually was a bit spent, so I declined. I went home, got a shower, opened a beer, put on Bayonne, New Jersey's St. Andrew's Bridgemen, from the 1971 Dream Contest, and slumped in my chair. By the time their exit, 'Kiss Me Goodbye' was playing, I needed another beer.

Sex was hard work.

When the recording was over, I went to change the record. I chose the 1972 Dream Contest, and put on The New York Skyliners. As much as I hated to admit it, that was probably one of the finest horn performances ever that day.

Just as the gun went off and cymbals crashed, the phone rang. I picked up the stylus and answered the phone.

"Hi, Boy Scout."

"Hi, Gabby. How are things going?"

"That's what I wanted to know from you," she answered.

We talked for a while, and then I started the record over.

************

Finally, it was Friday. One more eight-hour shift and it was time for some real fun. I walked up to the crowd and both Fran and Large Lorelei waved and blew me a kiss. Myrtle walked over to me and flashed me all the goods under her shirt. Sally pinched my ass, Dolores leaned over to me like she was going to whisper something to me and licked my ear. Someone else came up behind me. I turned and there stood Janice.

"Can I talk to you later?" she asked, shaking.

"Sure, are you still cold?" I asked, holding my arms open for her.

She didn't walk as much as lunged into my arms. The longer I held her, the more severe the shaking became.

"Thank you," she said, as Hal opened the door.

Hester grabbed my crotch from behind as we filed into the store.

************

At lunchtime, I headed back to the produce department to find out what Janice wanted to talk to me about. I didn't see her where they cut and wrap the produce, so I went further back toward the bathrooms. I passed the storage cooler and saw that the door was ajar again. I looked in, wondering who Janice was boffing now, when I saw that she was alone. Her pants we down to her knees and she was jamming her fingers into herself so far, they were in up to her knuckles. I heard her murmur my name as she doubled over with her orgasm. I backed out and decided to wait for her to come to me.

By 3:30, I had eight serious offers for dinner, including Myrtle, whose husband was out of town on business.

Around 4:15, as I was cleaning up a mess of empty cardboard, Janice walked up to me in the stockroom.

"Can I talk to you, now?" she asked.

"Sure, what is it you want to talk about?" I replied.

"I know there were some rumors that went around the store earlier this week, and I know you weren't happy about it. I want you to know it wasn't me that started them," she lied to my face.

"Oh, well, it's a relief to know that," I said.

"So, uh, are you going to out tonight?" she asked, starting to shake again.

"No, I was going to go home and get drunk," I replied, finishing off the cardboard mess.

"Would you mind some company tonight? I could use a night with a beer or two," she asked.

"Well..."

"I have a baby sitter tonight, but no place to go. Come on. I'll bring the food and the beer," she begged.

"But..."

"Please," she said, grabbing my arm as she trembled.

"Okay. Make sure the beer is Ballantine's and bring a bucket of KFC," I said.

"Thanks Matt. You won't regret it," she said, walking out of the room.

************

Around 7:00, the phone rang. It was Janice wanting to know which apartment was mine. I told her and hung up. Janice arrived about tem minutes later and showed me the beer and the chicken. I opened each of us a beer and plated some of the food for each of us. To my surprise, Janice ate quite a bit and drank even more for such a skinny woman. I went to the kitchen and made a quick call and returned. It was about 9:00 and we had the TV on. Janice was into her sixth beer. I was on my third.

"You know, I always though you were such a Harry Hairshirt," she said, slurring her words just a bit.

"You mean like a Boy Scout?"

"Yep. I had no idea this other Matt existed inside of you."

"What other Matt are you talking about?" I asked, knowing exactly what she meant.

"The stud!" she replied.

"Oh. Is that why you're here now?" I asked.

"Well, kind of," she said, as she finished her beer. I opened another for her.

"Do you have to go home tonight, or does your babysitter stay over?"

"It's my mother. She lives there, so I can stay out all night," she said, waving her hand around.

"Are you horny?"

"Yes!" she said, trembling again.

"Drink that beer," I said, pointing to the bottle on the table. She downed it.

I took off my shirt and dropped my pants. I stepped out of them, took off my shoes and stood proudly in front of her.

"Oh my God," she said, looking at my cock.

"Well?" I said.

She was out of her clothes faster than I though possible for a human. She dropped to her knees in front of me and took me into her mouth. I knew there was only one way this was going to work, so I closed my eyes thought about someone else.

She was actually quite skilled at what she was doing. I can see why the guys go for her. When I was at full attention, I stood her up, turned her around, and pushed her over. She was so wet; I was able to enter her without any help at all. I pumped her three times and she shouted. She had already cum! I pulled out of her and handed her another beer.

"We'll do it again when you finish that," I said.

She downed that one a little slower than the previous one, but she still finished it quickly. I slowly stroked myself to keep ready. She stood and indicated that she was ready. I picked her up. Janice must weigh only 90 pounds soaking wet. I positioned her over my cock and forced her down on me. Then I started bouncing her up and down like rag doll on me.

She had her arms locked behind my neck as I heaved her up and down. The force of her clit hitting me on the down stroke must have been the clincher, because she locked her legs behind me, put me in a bear hug, and shook once again. I set her down and handed her another beer. "I'm going to pass out if you keep giving me beers," she slurred. I noticed that she now had a bit of a sway in her stance to go along with her deteriorating speech.

"Drink up," I said, taking a sip of my own.

Ninety pound Janice drank her tenth beer.

I walked over to her and held her in my arms. I reached down and started to caress her womanhood. She cooed and moaned with her face buried in my chest. She lifted one leg over my thigh to allow better access. I had to hold on to her to keep her from falling over. She was stewed. It took much longer this time, but she eventually started thrusting herself into my hand to meet my caresses. This time, when she came, she twitched so hard I had to lift her from the floor and hold her like a child. I carried her over to the sofa and set her down. I handed her another beer. She smiled, her eyes rolled up in her head and she slumped to the side.

I stood in front of her.

"Janice. Janice!" I shouted. I clapped my hands in her face.

She was out cold.

I covered her with a sheet and made a fast phone call.

************

At about 8:20, Janice started to stir. She opened her eyes, and the first thing she noticed was that the light was dim. That was probably a good thing considering that her head had to be pounding. She felt someone next to her, so she turned and put her arm over the person. It took a minute for her to realize that something was wrong. She leaned up on an elbow and looked around the room. There were five other people in the same room, lying on tables. She turned to look at the person she had her arm around and noticed that he wasn't exactly alive.

A blood-curdling scream pierced the silence. Janice jumped off the table she shared with Mr. Locust, ran past Gabby and I, and punched the emergency exit open. She ran circles in the back lot screaming, while completely naked, and then hid behind a bush by the fence on the property line.

************

Janice was seated on my couch back at the apartment, with a sheet wrapped around her. Gabby and I were seated across from her in chairs pulled from the kitchen, eating the left over chicken.

"Gabby, I can't believe you did this to me," said Janice.

"You've got it all wrong. Matt came up with this idea. I just gave it my stamp of approval," said Gabby, giving me a wink.

"You started all the rumors and when I made it clear I was displeased, you continued anyway. Those rumors hurt Gabby's reputation and made Hal look bad for bringing her to the picnic. You banged three people at that picnic and I didn't say anything until you started shooting your mouth off about Gabby."

"Well, what about Fran and Large Lorelei? They were true stories, right?" asked Janice.

"Sure they were. They were meant to be true to entice you," I said. "Also, I wanted to deflect attention away from Gabby. Janice, if I ever hear you spread a rumor or gossip about anyone in the store again, I will get you back even worse than this, and you will never see it coming."

"Okay, okay," she said, obviously still hung over.

There was a moment's pause, then a grin formed on her face, along with a look of smugness. "You were great last night, Matt. No man has ever made me cum like that," she said, waiting for Gabby's reaction. When there was none, she said, "Aren't you even the slightest bit upset that he fucked a bunch of girls this week?"

"No, not at all. And, I sincerely doubt he cares that I fucked a bunch of girls this week either!"