Gabby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"No matter how mad you get, you can't bring yourself to do anything to her. You are honest and a good person. You remember I told you off at the picnic because I thought you were a big phony, right? It was the skank that told me you were indeed a big Boy Scout. It's that portion of your personality that will keep you from doing anything. If you truly want to get her back, you are going to have to do some things that will be totally opposite of your morals. Don't look at me like that. It's the truth."

"I think you're wrong," I said, defending myself.

"Okay. Why didn't you confront her today?" she asked.

"I hadn't thought of anything yet," I answered.

"Why didn't you just tell her to shut up? See? You can't hurt people, even if they're hurting you or someone you care for. I have no doubt that if someone were attacking me or someone else, you would step in, but nothing else," she said.

"Maybe you're right," I said softly, suddenly embarrassed beyond belief.

"Look, we'll come up with something, but it will require you changing the way you think, but for this one time only. I like the idea of having a big Boy Scout as my guy," she said, running her hands around my neck. "Makes me feel safe," she said, and kissed me. "Oh! You smell a little gamy. You didn't shower today, did you?"

"Ah," I said.

"Come on," she said, dragging me into the bathroom. She started stripping and turned the water on in the shower. "Let's go," she said, motioning with her hands.

She got in the shower, as I stripped down. She reached her hand out and grabbed me. "In we go," she said, as she pulled and steadied me at the same time.

She grabbed the soap and a washcloth and lathered it up. She scrubbed my face and arms like a mother would do to a child. She switched to my legs and feet. Soon I was clean except my head, ass, and crotch.

"Here," she said, handing the soap and cloth to me.

I returned the favor. When I got to her upper thighs, she shook a bit, as I got close to the V that formed at her womanhood. She took the cloth back from me and ordered me to turn around. I did as I was told and she soaped up the cloth and washed my ass. It was kind of humiliating, but she did it like a mother would do.

When she was done, she asked me to return the favor again. When I finished, she asked me to shampoo her hair. I had never done that to anyone other than myself, but why not give it a try? I got my bottle of Prell and poured a generous amount in my hand. I started to lather it in her hair. She still had her back to me, as I worked the shampoo in. After washing her tresses for few minutes, she asked me to finish the job, as she took my wrist and guided it to her womanhood. My hand was still lathered from her hair, and I washed the ample bush that framed her crotch. As I got close to her opening, she thrust herself at me. I rinsed my fingers in the water, and then used them to find the bud that made her gasp. One hand continued to massage her scalp as the other made a small dance on the spot and slid along her opening. She had her legs propped open a bit, but suddenly she put her arms out, leaned against the wall, and clamped her legs together, as she yelped with pleasure. Her womanhood clamped down on my fingers, as her muscles contracted and spasmed.

When she calmed a bit and straightened back up, she turned to look at me. Her hair was still full of shampoo, as she stepped under the shower jet.

"That was nice," she said. "What would you like?" she asked.

"Well, I still need my hair washed, as well as him," I said, pointing to my cock.

"I know that. How do you want to cum?" she asked, still under the water jet.

"Will you tell me what you were doing yesterday?"

"What do you mean? I gave you a hand job," she said.

"No, I mean, the thing that kept touching me," I said, pointing to myself.

"Oh, that? I read about that in a sex book."

"Well, what was it?" I asked.

"You don't know. That's the whole idea. After I clean you up, I'll show you."

She poured Prell in her hand and washed my hair. Then she cleaned my crotch with soap and a rag. She pushed me under the water to rinse me and turned off the water. She snapped open the shower curtain and stepped out. She tossed a towel in my direction and dried herself off with another. Her wondrous breasts swayed and jiggled as she moved the towel over her body.

"Come on," she said, as she pulled me out to the living room. "I'm going to turn on the water for the pasta."

She disappeared into the kitchen, as I stood naked in my living room.

"When the water boils, I'll put the pasta in, and then I'll show you what I was doing," she said from the kitchen.

I wandered over to the stereo thinking about putting on some more drum corps. I couldn't decide between junior or senior. I decided on junior corps. But who?

I chose the Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights of Newark, New Jersey, from the 1970 World Open. I pulled the vinyl from the jacket and placed it on my turntable, when I was twirled around.

"Not now. I put the pasta in and we have ten minutes to show you what I did," she said, as she backed me into the same chair as last night. She started to stroke me just as before, except I could she her this time. As she got me at full attention, the touch returned. It was her nose! I never would have figured that. I felt for sure it was her tongue.

"Neat, huh?" she said, smiling at me.

"Uh-huh," I said, feeling great.

"But last night was a tease. Tonight we have food and business to discuss," she said, as she opened her lips and slipped me into her mouth.

"Oh my God," I said, under my breath.

She swirled her tongue around the head a few times and took as much of me into her mouth as she could. She hesitated a moment and the pulled off of me enough to replace her hand, and started to jerk me, as she moved her mouth up and down the shaft just enough to make sure I didn't pop out of her mouth.

I watched, as she expertly worked my cock. The gentle jerking of her hand and the warm swirl of her tongue, as she humped my cock with her mouth, was exquisite. I didn't know how much time was left on the pasta, but I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. She meant all business this time. She managed to look up at me and give me a bit of a smile and froze her gray eyes on me, as she worked my cock with her mouth and hand.

My balls were tight and I felt the twinge beginning. I took a deep breath and held it, as she took me over the edge. She stopped moving her mouth as I pumped a few spurts in her mouth. Her hand milked me until I was totally drained. The timer went off in the kitchen. She pulled her mouth off of me with a slurping sound. She licked me clean.

"Dinner's ready," she said, as she stood and patted me on the legs. She took the beer that I never drank and downed it.

***BURP***

*************

We ate a delicious dinner of spaghetti and garlic bread in the nude. We cleaned up together and it was soon time for bed. As I turned out the light, I asked her, "What are we going to do to get her back?"

We started to brainstorm ideas. Most of my ideas were pretty lame. All of hers were harsh. There had to be some kind of happy medium. She reminded me that if any plan we used were to work, it required me being something I'm not. I didn't like the idea, bit she was right. As we talked, she started to play with me under the covers. It didn't take long for me to be ready to go. We hadn't actually made love since Sunday, so I was ready to try to please her. She rolled me on top of her and asked me if I was ready to take her in my own bed.

"Of course," I said.

"This time, remember that I'm on the pill. There are no need for heroics," she said.

I tried to position myself, but I was still a bit clumsy. She held me and guided me in. I was still new to all this, and It felt unlike any other feeling I had experienced in the world. I started a fast pump, as she wrapped her legs around me and was soon shuttering, and I emptied my balls into her for the first time since Sunday.

When we both settled down, I said, "I have and idea."

************

I arrived at work the next day and Fran was standing at the time clock. I grabbed her, squeezed her tight, and kissed her for all she was worth. When I broke the kiss, she blew out a gust of air, and asked me where I had been all her life. I chuckled at her, clocked in, and started to work. A lot of people saw that kiss and more than a few eyebrows went up. I stopped by the office, spoke to Hal a minute, and then went off to the stock room.

Tom was there, loading up a u-frame of Hawaiian Punch.

"Hey, what was that action up by the time clock?" he asked, as he finished loading the cart.

"I've suddenly become popular since the picnic on Sunday. Why waste it?" I replied.

"Isn't that going to screw things up between you and Gabby?" he asked, pulling the cart out to the sales floor.

"The two of us aren't that serious. If she wants to fool around with other guys, that's fine with me," I replied, starting to load another cart.

"Are you kidding me? Yesterday you were ready to kill, and today you're sweeping other women off their feet?" He shook his head. "Getting laid is messing with your head," he said, as he disappeared around a corner with the cart.

As I worked on building a display of Campbell's Soup, Sally from the deli department, a single, pear shaped woman in her early thirties, walked past me. I slapped her on her ample rump. She spun on her heels and stared wide eyed at me.

"Matt!" she said, looking around to see if we were being watched. She shook her finger at me like I was a small child. "Naughty, naughty," she said. "If you're going to do that, make sure you can follow it up with something." Then she grinned at me and headed back to the deli.

I finished the soup and headed back to the stock room. Myrtle, a cashier that was distantly related to Hal's wife, was there having a cigarette while on break. She was about thirty as well, but had taken steps to keep her figure. She was married, but had no children as of yet.

"Matt, what's gotten into you since Sunday? One day, you're Clark Kent, and now, you're the new local playboy. I saw you manhandling Fran up front. She's still up there trying to catch her breath," she said, stubbing out her butt.

"I'd cut you in on the action, but you're married," I replied, looking for some ink for my pricing gun.

"That hasn't stopped other men," she said, as she opened her blouse enough to reveal the swell of her breasts and a valley of cleavage.

I walked up to her and placed my hands on her butt. As I locked lips with her, she opened her mouth and jammed her tongue in mine.

Tom burst through the back door, saw us, uttered, "Shit," under his breath and made a u-turn.

I pulled away and said, "Back to work." She stood there a moment with her eyes closed. Then she swept her hair back and staggered out of the room. I was convinced that she needed to change her panties.

************

Word in the store was traveling fast. There was a new store "Casanova". Lunchtime hit and I found myself surrounded by several women. These were the same women that hadn't had the time of day for me for five years, and now I was their focal point for attention. Each was aware of what had happened to each other today, as well as Tom telling them that Gabby and I were not as involved as they all thought.

The break table was, in reality, a picnic table that seated eight. I tried to get a corner seat by the wall, but Sally jumped in that seat. Fran sat on the other side of me. Across from me was Myrtle. Large Lorelei, Hester, and Dolores were also seated there. They were all in their late twenties or early thirties and were single. There was one seat left open on the far side at the end.

"What's this? A singles bar?" cackled Janice as she took the last seat.

Fran was busy helping me eat the lunch she bought for me. Sally was on the other side of me, trying to get as close as she could to me. Myrtle had her shirt open as far as she dared and was looking at me fiercely. Dolores was making little kissing motions with her mouth, while Large Lorelei handed me a note, which explained what she wanted to do to me after work. Hester was busy showing me how she performs oral sex with a carrot.

Janice looked around the table and found that no one was paying her any attention. She had heard all the stories today as well as the Tom's proclamation about Gabby and me.

She looked at me with new eyes.

Fran's hand had worked its way under the table and was now on my thigh, just a fraction away from my crotch. Myrtle's foot was going up and down my leg and Sally had her breasts pressing into my side. I wasn't used to this kind of attention, and things quickly became uncomfortably tight in my pants.

Break time ended for most of the women, leaving only Fran and Janice with me at the table. I slid over in the seat to the corner, Fran gave me no breathing room as she slid over as well, and her hand returned to my thigh. Janice sat silently eating her lunch as Fran continued to feed me and slowly creep her hand to my crotch. She picked up the last French fry and stuck it in my mouth just as she placed her hand right on top of my confined erection.

"There you go," she said, as she rubbed her hand over the lump.

I looked at the clock. Lunch was over for me. I stood and gave Fran a first hand look at the bulge in my pants. Janice saw it as well, as I left the room and returned to work.

************

That afternoon, I was invited to dinner by every woman seated at that table, except Myrtle, (obviously), and Janice. I told them all that I would think about it. As it was close to the end of the day for us folks on the first shift, I noticed that Gabby hadn't called. I guess she didn't need a ride today. That only made things easier as I told Fran that I would follow her home for dinner. I also made it clear that this was not going to be the start of some kind of a relationship. For the time being, I was simply playing the field.

************

She lived in an apartment a few blocks away. It was an efficiency with just the one room and the bathroom. It was a bit of a mess as mine usually was. I didn't care. She asked me to sit, as she wandered over to the stove area and looked for something to make.

"We may need to get pizza," she said. "There isn't anything here to make for two people. Sorry, I was so excited about having you here that I forgot."

"No problem. I like pizza," I said, rubbing my groin right in front of her.

Fran was about five foot two with dark brown hair, brown eyes and olive complexioned skin. She had full hips, chunky upper arms and average sized breasts. She did have a very cute face. It was that face that created the crush I had on her five years before. She sat next to me on the couch.

"So, things aren't going so well between you and Gabby?" she asked.

"Things are okay. We're just not that serious. She can see anyone she likes and so can I." I replied.

"Have you two gone all the way, yet?" she asked, rubbing my thigh.

"No," I lied back to her.

"You mean she stayed over at your place and you two didn't..."

"No, she just stayed because she was tired. I took her home in the morning before work." I replied with another lie.

"Well, you two must have done something together," she said, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Well, she does like to watch."

"What?" Fran said, lifting her head enough to look at me.

"She likes to watch people do it," I said.

"Gabby told you this?"

"Sure. She asked to watch me jerk off. So I showed her."

"That's all you two have done?" she asked.

"Mostly," I replied.

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

"Yes and no," I responded.

"Well, I've had my hands on a few pair of tits and you had your hand on my crotch today."

"Oh my God," she said under her breath. "Why did you wait so long?"

"The situation never presented itself. Since this weekend, I'm now center stage. Why not exploit it while I can? I'm sure the first time I do it with someone at work, my reputation will either soar or pop like a balloon."

"Do you want to do it with me? I'll be extra nice for your first time," she asked, stroking my thigh.

"I thought that was the reason I was here," I replied.

She slapped my thigh. "You bad boy." She stood and took off her shirt. "Take off your clothes, Matt. Fran's gonna make you a man!"

I took off everything except my boxers as I watched her shed her clothes. She had a butterfly shaped birthmark on her abdomen just above her hairline. Her breasts were larger than I had thought, but the extra weight she carried made them seem smaller. Her legs were chunky and shook as she moved. She reached for my boxers and slid them down. Her hand wrapped around my growing member.

"You have a nice one, Matt," she said, as she coaxed it to its full length. "This might be the biggest I've ever had."

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think this is the biggest for me ever. Does this feel good?" she asked, gently stroking me.

I forgot that this was my 'first time' and should be reacting much differently. "Oh, yeah. That feels good, baby. I like that."

"Do you want me to stop? I don't want you to cum so soon," she said, genuinely concerned.

'Hey, I'm 21 not 14' I thought to myself. "Maybe you better stop. That feels so good," I said, playing the virginal role.

"Wait until you feel this," she said, kneeling down in front of me and taking me into her mouth. Now that did feel good! She licked and sucked at me for a few seconds and then let me plop out of her mouth. "Did you like that?"

"Oh, baby," I said. "Don't stop."

"Now, now. I don't want you to cum yet," she said, tugging at me a few times. She stood up and pulled me over to her unmade bed. "Now I'm going to officially make you a man. But, I'm not sure which way we should do it," she said, thinking about it. I flopped down on the bed. It was an extremely soft mattress. Fran sat next to me, petting my abdomen and cock. "Do you have any requests?"

"How about between the tits?"

She looked down at her breasts. "I'm not sure there's enough there for that. Besides, that won't make you a man." She gave here breasts a squeeze together. "Nope, I don't think that will work."

"How about up the ass?"

"Whoa! I said I'd make you a man, not put you through graduate school."

"Come here," I said, as I pulled her down to the bed. I placed my hand between her legs and massaged her womanhood.

"You seem to know what you're doing down there. Are you sure you never did any of this before?" she asked, kissing me on the cheek.

"Scout's honor," I said, crossing my fingers in her crotch.

She closed her eyes, and her hand stopped its manipulation of me. Small moans were coming from her as I intensified my assault on her sensitive area. Then she squeezed her eyes and a small gasp came from her. I felt her womanhood twitch as she came. I put my hand on her waist as she buried her face in my shoulder.

"Thanks," she said. "But this is supposed to be about you."

"Okay," I said, as I pulled her on top of me.

"This is the way you want to do it?" she asked, stroking me again to full potential.

"Yeah. I'd like to try this," I replied.

She leaned forward a bit, lifted herself over me, and guided me into her. She sat there for a few seconds for me to savor the feeling. If indeed, this had been the first time, I would be totally speechless. Even though this wasn't the first, it sure felt good.

She started to hump me, slowly at first, then a bit faster. She kept watching me for my reaction. After a few minutes she really started humping me hard. It felt great, so much so, that I was having too much fun. I didn't want it to end here so quickly. I thought of every disgusting thing I could to keep from cumming. Fran started to moan again, and was breathing hard with her exertion. I was getting close, when she stiffened and fell forward. She was out of breath like she had just run a cross-country race. Her womanhood was still grabbing at my cock with her waning orgasm. Luckily I wasn't so far gone, or those squeezes would have ended the evening early. She rolled off of me and buried her face in my neck again.