Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES! Ohhh fuck yes!! I'll do anything! Oh fuck! MMmmmmmm fuucckkk! Just keep fuuuucking me!!" Kelly screamed as Davey released her tits reluctantly and grabbed her slim waist, slamming into her harder than ever.

Just then, with both orgasms growing, Kelly lifted her head from where it hung. The fucking Davey was giving her was just out of this world, however something caught her eye and she lifted her head just in time to see Ian stand up on the couch, his pants around his ankles and a dick that seemed the same size as Johnnie's pointing right at her face.

Without hesitation, Kelly reached forward, holding on to Ian's waist with one hand for dear life as Davey continued to relentlessly fuck her from behind, while the other wrapped tightly around his throbbing shaft.

The stunningly sexy girlfriend of three years did not know who this guy was, all she knew was that Gerrie knew him and that he had come over tonight. She had never met him before in her life. Oh, and she knew that Gerrie didn't seem to like the guy for some reason. However, here she was, getting royally fucked by one of her boyfriend's friend's from behind, while she was about to suck this guy's dick who she didn't even know and her boyfriend didn't even like! The thought made her shiver in pleasure and she felt her orgasm double in its intensity.

"Suck my dick you sexy bitch." Ian growled harshly and Kelly obeyed instantly and obediently.

Actually, even if she hadn't wanted to, there would have been little she could have done, as both Ian and Davey thrust forward at the same time. The force from both ends impaled Kelly hard on both dicks, one slamming deep into her burning hot, vice-like pussy from behind and the other filling her hot, wet mouth and thrusting deep at her throat.

Instinctively Kelly sucked hard on Ian's dick with all the concentration she could while having Davey's metal rod shoved relentlessly into her pussy from behind, however it was hard to bob her head up and down his solid dick as her other boyfriend's friend plowed into her relentlessly from behind.

"SLURP SLURP, SQUEAK SQUEAK" Came the sounds from the gorgeous brunette sucking Ian's large dick until finally it sank deep within her throat, added to the sounds of the assault the couch was undergoing as Davey continued to pound Kelly relentlessly.

"Mmmmmph! Mmmmmph!" Kelly moaned around Ian's hard cock as she continued to suck and flick her tongue over the head of his dick as best she could whilc Davey pulled her back onto his raging-shaft.

Ian, though, was not to be put off by his 'friend's' girlfriend's obvious difficulty, and so being so chivalrous he decided to give her a hand, and so grasping a handful of her hair, the guy she had just met and that her boyfriend didn't really like continued to shove his dick in and out of her mouth as hard and fast as Davey was from behind her, helping her to suck his cock like she was oh so desperate for it.

"Look at me Kelly." Ian demanded and Kelly raised her eyes to look up at him, his pulsing dick filling her mouth and throat, her red lips wrapped tightly around the thick shaft, sliding up and down the whole length lewdly as Davey continued to slam her from behind.

Ian's grin was smugger than either Davey's or Johnnie's had been, as if he had won one over on someone. When he spoke, Kelly understood why, and she almost came right then and there.

"I told Gerrie I'd have my dick between your lips the first time I met you!" Kelly groaned, rolling her eyes as Ian told her that. "I told him I'd have you drinking my cum in front of him too! He said..damn girl you're a good fucking cocksucker...damn...suck my dick Kelly unngghh...fuck...He also said you didn't swallow! Fucking wanker! You just need a good man! I'll show you."

Kelly couldn't reply with his eight-inch cock shoved down her throat and Davey still pounding her hard from behind, however if she could have all the incredibly hot girlfriend would have done was moaned like crazy. Fuck! She was actually fucking and sucking two guys at once! One was her boyfriend's friend and another was a guy she didn't know and Gerrie didn't like!!! Fuck!!

For the next ten minutes the two 'friends' double-teamed the hot girlfriend, one pumping his thick dick in and out of her tight, hot pussy, meant only for her loving boyfriend. The other meanwhile, groaned as Kelly continued to suck his cock for all he was worth. His words seemed to turn her on even more. He had told Gerrie to his face that his girlfriend would be sucking his cock the first time they met, and here she was, getting fucked from behind, sucking his cock better than she had ever sucked her boyfriend's smaller dick, in a threesome, in their own house, while her boyfriend was who knew where, could come back at any moment, and three of his other friend's were there watching it all. That thought was all Kelly could take and suddenly the familiar tingling began within her and the world slowly began to spin. She could no longer concentrate on sucking Ian's dick, and instead just let him fuck her face by roughly pulling her hair.

Her pussy was on fire as she felt Davey begin to buck wildly behind her, telling her his own orgasm was coming soon....and then as if the thought had tipped him over the edge, Davey suddenly roared.

"Ian, back off, I'm gonna cum!" Her boyfriend's friend, the second to fuck her that night, bellowed tightly.

Ian reluctantly pulled his dick from Kelly's throat and mouth and Kelly gasped for breath as senseless groans of ecstasy escaped her own lips as once more her body was ripped with a flaring orgasm, so powerful that she felt her knees give and if it hadn't been for the couch and Davey's rock-solid dick buried within her, she knew that she would have collapsed into a heap on the floor.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! UUUHHHHHHH!" Was all she could manage to make out as she came hard. The world began to spin as she shook uncontrollably, and then, Davey yanked her head back hard. "UHHH!"

Kelly grunted as her boyfriend's muscular friend pulled her hair, yanking her head back hard as he fucked her with all he had for a few moments. She could do nothing but take his dick, which made her own orgasm even more intense.

Suddenly, true to his word, her boyfriend's friend pulled out and spun her around like Johnnie had done. Kelly briefly wondered if he too was going to cum on her face, however she only had a split second before Davey shoved his dick into her mouth.

Less than a moment later Davey grunted then roared.

"UH! FUCK I'm fucking cumming!" He yelled as he gripped her head strongly.

A torrent of cum burst from boyfriend's friend's dick as it was buried in her mouth. Swiftly her mouth filled with cum that soaked her tongue and coated the insides of her mouth, and though she tried to move, Davey's strong hand tightly holding her head in her hair would not budge. Shot after shot of cum blasted into her mouth, hitting her tonsils, streaming over her tongue, pumping into her mouth. Kelly looked up at Davey who stared down at her with such a look of rapture that she felt that fire burn harder within her.

She never swallowed for her boyfriend, and here she was, with her boyfriend's friend's dick buried within her mouth, dumping what seemed like pints of his cum into her mouth with as much force as he had fucked her, and she was looking into his eyes. She had already let two of them fuck her without a condom, something she had never done with Gerrie, even after three years, and so with a surge of horny lust Kelly did the only thing that she could do...she began noisily swallowing the thick, potent seed.

"Uhhhh yeah Kelly, swallow my cum!" Davey groaned as he stared into her eyes. Kelly's eyes never left his as his cock continued to spurt load after load into her mouth and Kelly continued to swallow each thick rope as it came.

After a moment, she lifted her hand to take a hold of Davey's dick and began pumping it, trying to get all of the cum from his hard shaft. Seeing that she was not resisting any longer, her boyfriend's friend let go of her head and leaned on the couch. His friend's girlfriend continued to pump his cock, bobbing her head up and down a little trying to work all of his cum from his balls. Sucking and swallowing, Kelly felt Davey's cum leak a little from the sides of her mouth.

The room was silent except Davey's heavy breathing and the sound of Kelly loudly and hungrily gulping down her boyfriend's friend's gallons of cum.

"GULP! GULP! GULP!"

Kelly swallowed so much cum she couldn't understand how Davey had made so much, even in his big balls. However finally when she thought she wouldn't be able to swallow any more, Davey pulled his slowly softening dick from her mouth and Kelly looked up at him, cum dribbling from her mouth as he wiped the head of his thick, yet softening dick, across her soft, red-painted lips.

"You don't swallow for Gerrie ah Kel?" Davey asked proudly, and more than a little breathlessly.

The sexy brunette smiled prettily at that, knowing the others were watching, before she opened her mouth, showing a whole mouth filled with cum, before she leaned her head back and very slowly, and very nosily, swallowed every last drop. Opening her mouth to show she had swallowed it all, Kelly wiped her lips with her finger before sucking the last glob of Davey's sticky white seed from her finger.

A small beep was heard and Kelly looked once more to Ian, who was holding his phone towards her.

"Damn that was hot! I got her sucking and swallowing all of Davey's load man!" Ian exclaimed excitedly, before he put his phone away. "I'll make sure you all get a copy of that and the photo!"

Kelly laughed lightly to herself at that as she straightened her top and bra from the hot fucking. Her face was flushed and her hair was a bit messed up, but damn she felt great...and fuck she felt desired!

"Wow, you boys really are using me in more ways than Gerrie has." She said with a playful smile, and the guys around her laughed.

"I wonder where he is?" Johnnie asked as he pulled his jeans up.

"Who cares, we're fucking his hot girlfriend." Ian replied and Kelly laughed lightly again. "Speaking of which..." He added before he took her hand, helping her up, "...it's my turn."

Kelly let out a deep breath as she let Ian lead her tiredly towards wherever he had in mind to fuck her. Surprisingly he led her into the kitchen and helped her up so that she was sitting on the green felt on the poker table. Looking around, she felt a surge of lust as she realised that Ian had sat her on the side where Gerrie had been sitting a couple of hours earlier.

Looking to him she smiled lustfully.

"It's not enough that you get to fuck his girlfriend, you have to fuck me right where he was sitting?" She asked with a playful grin, biting her bottom lip gently as she watched Ian line his cock up with her pussy.

"I think it's so hot that his girlfriend will fuck a guy she doesn't even know, a friend of her boyfriend who her boyfriend doesn't like..." Ian said as he ever-so-slowly began to push his hard dick into her, causing Kelly to bite her lip a little harder as a light moan escaped her mouth. "...I said I'd have you drinking my cum, so I won't cum inside you this time..." The words 'this time' made Kelly shudder in lust. "...but I'm still going to fuck you baby...I'd fuck you in front of his face if he was here."

Kelly moaned loudly at that and Ian finished slowly burying his hard shaft within his rival's girlfriend.

Placing her hands behind her to hold herself up, Kelly stared into Ian's eyes, her large tits heaving up and down from the intense lust she felt at the situation. Here she was, with her boyfriend's rival's dick buried inside her, in their kitchen, on the poker table and she was about to give herself to him, allow him to fuck her bareback which she had never let his rival, her boyfriend, ever do. After all she had done tonight, she was willing to let this man, this stranger, do whatever he wanted to her.

"Well then baby, you had best show your rival's girlfriend that you're a better man." She teased sexily with a playful voice filled with lust. "You had better fuck me better than he can. You have a bigger, thicker dick than he does. You have your dick buried in me bareback baby, he never has and never will. I'm going to drink your cum baby, I haven't drank his...so fuck me Ian, fuck me harder and better than my boyfriend and make me scream and moan for you...make me beg for your ummm big cock. I want my boyfriend's rival to nail me baby, nail me hard to his table."

Kelly's words burned in her loins, and set a fire in Ian's eyes. Without another word, the third of her boyfriend's friends pulled his dick out of her hot, tight pussy, before slamming hard back into her. For the third time that night, Kelly screamed in pleasure as another of her boyfriend's friends began to fuck her senseless.

Gerrie watched the sports on the television in the bar, trying to ignore the old, strange-smelling drunk that was trying to talk to him. He intended to watch the end of the next show, something he had wanted to see and been waiting for, before he began to make his way back to his house. Kelly would likely be in bed now. They'd talk about everything tomorrow and by the night time everything would be square. Chuckling to himself at his genius, Gerrie slammed the shooter glass down and called for one more.

Meanwhile, back in his own kitchen, his rival was slamming his hard dick in and out of his hot girlfriend's blazingly horny pussy. Kelly was groaning loudly, begging for more of his hard cock, knowingly and eagerly letting herself be fucked by the guy her boyfriend hated so much, and enjoying every moment of it.

As Gerrie continued to watch the game, Ian continued to watch his dick drive in and out of Kelly's hot pussy, and Kelly continued to come ever close to her third orgasm of the evening...

Ian gloated smugly as he felt the tight, hot pussy of his rival's girlfriend grip like a vice around his rock hard cock as he continued to drive it home relentlessly. Kelly was a hot woman, hotter than any he had ever had, and better yet she was the girlfriend of a guy who couldn't stand him. He loved the fact that he was nailing this guy's girlfriend in the guy's own house, but what he liked more than that, was what he had planned for after.

Ian looked up to stare at the girlfriend's big tits as they bounced lewdly beneath her tight top. He was going to have to get a good feel of those soon, preferably while Gerrie was looking at him. Yes, walking up behind the hottie and groping her big tits in front of her boyfriend sounded hot.

Reluctantly looking from her large rack, Ian's smugness deepened as he saw that Kelly's face was contorted in ecstasy from the great fucking he was giving her. She had already begged for his cock, now he wanted to hear what he had planned on.

"Oh! Uh uh uh uh uh! Oh fuck! Yes baby! Your dick is so fucking good baby! Fuck me with it! Ohhh fuck your rival's girlfriend hard baby! Fuck me on this table! Oh yeeeaaahhhh! Ummmmmmm!" Kelly groaned erotically as Ian continued to slam his big dick deep into her.

The stunning girlfriend was now staring into his eyes, still leaning back on her hands. Her mouth formed an 'O' between her lust-filled moans, her big tits shook violently as he continued to slam home with all his might, filling her wanton pussy repeatedly to her delight.

"You prefer me fucking you than your boyfriend Kelly?" He growled as he held onto her legs, hooking them over his arms so he could pull her closer and fuck her harder.

"Uh uh uh uh! Ooooohhh! Yes...oh fuck yes! I love you fucking me! You fuck me so much better than Gerrie! You're soooo much fucking better!! Soooo fucking good!" Gerrie's girlfriend of three years groaned before she let her head fall back, relishing in the feeling Ian was giving her.

Ian's smugness deepened with every lust-filled word.

"Tell me who's the better man!" He demanded and slammed his dick extra hard, bringing a loud grunt from the gorgeous, big-titted brunette, to drive home the point...literally.

"Oh fuck! Yoooouu arre!! Fuck me! Ohhhhffuuuckkk don't ever stop fuuuckinng me! Oh yeah! YES! YES! Fuck me Ian! Fuck Gerrie's girl! Fuck her hard! Ohhh you're so fucking good! Mmmmnnn..." Kelly moaned loudly, lifting her head once more to look into his eyes, and Ian felt a deep pride swelling his head...both of them...

"Who do you belong to?" He demanded, and smiled darkly as Kelly did not even hesitate to answer.

"You! Oh fuck I'm yours you ohmmmm...! I belong to you and your fucking big diick! OHHHHH! YEAH! YEAH! UH UH UH UH UH UH! OHH!" Kelly groaned even louder. "Fuck me whenever you fucking want Ian! Fuck me in front of Gerrie! OOOHHHH Just don't stop fucking me! Please.....fuuuuuckk me!! Please!"

Ian grinned, satisfied, and turned all his attention to making this girl feel more pleasure than her boyfriend could ever give her. Pleasure only his rival could...

Slamming his dick home harder and faster, Kelly's moans, lewd groans, and ecstatic squeals of pleasure filled the kitchen loudly. The table soon began to squeak and rock under the pressure of the intense fucking taking place on it. Chips and cards lay all over the floor as the table shook and shimmied while Kelly took eight-inches of thick cock from her boyfriend's rival...

Her big tits continued to bounce lustfully in front of Ian's eyes and he grinned as he thought of something. He had had his dick buried in Kelly's mouth. His dick was now buried deep in her pussy. All that was left was to see these big tits of hers.

Letting one of her legs go at that thought, he grabbed hold of the bottom of Kelly's tight, red top and roughly pulled it up over her black-lace bra covered tits.

The sight that confronted him was a dream. The sexy brunette girlfriend's heavy tits looked even bigger clad in her black-lace bra, with her tight, red, strap top bunched up lewdly above her huge rack. Ian congratulated himself on deciding to come over tonight. He had only planned on jibing Gerrie, but things had worked out much better. Now he was nailing his girlfriend instead, watching her bra-clad tits jiggle forcefully every time he slammed his dick to the hilt in her tight pussy. He was making her moan and groan like Gerrie never could, and as he felt his orgasm coming closer, he knew he had one last plan to make happen, one final humiliation for this hot stunner's boyfriend.

Kelly felt her tits bouncing around within her bra, barely able to contain the two large mounds after all of the forceful fucking she had received tonight. Her red top was now pushed up just above her tits, showing her black-lace bra clad breasts off to her boyfriend's rival as he continued to pound her pussy hard with his unprotected hard cock.

Her arms were slowly growing weaker as her orgasm grew closer, and after being fucked by Ian for the last twenty minutes, Kelly could barely hold herself up.

She couldn't describe how hot, horny and good she felt, all she knew was that this dick was making her hotter than ever. While Johnnie and Davey had screwed her brains out oh so fucking amazingly, Ian knew how to please her in every way...fuck the way he felt inside her, how he fucked her, how he moved, held her, touched her, stared at her, what he said, how he said it...fuck, all of it drove her higher and hotter! She wanted nothing more than to have Ian screw her lights out for the rest of the night. Staring at him, knowing Gerrie didn't like this guy and that here she was, letting him screw her bareback and stare at her half naked tits, made her want to scream with pleasure.

"UMMM! OOOOHHH! FUCK ME! YES! FUCK ME! YES! YES! YES! OH IAN FUCK ME BABY! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Fuck me hard! Harder! Oh yes! Give me your dick! Fill me up baby! Fuck your rival's girlfriend! Make her cum for you! OOOHHH! You're ohhhhh fuck, fuck me! Oh fuck me! You're the best! Ohhmmmm!" Kelly groaned loudly in between taking deep breaths that pushed her glorious breasts tightly against her black lace bra.

1...345678