Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee continued to nail her crazily to the bed until Kelly rolled on top and began bouncing around once more on her boyfriend's best friend's hard cock. Lee squeezed and squashed her tits before he rolled her onto her hands and knees and fucked her long and hard from behind on the bed, Kelly grabbing the headboard and Lee holding her big tits, until finally Kelly came once more and Lee did also. As he came he shot cum inside her once more before pulling out and cumming on her face and tits, before his best friend's girlfriend shoved his dick in her mouth and sucked the last load from his balls, swallowing the cum while her boyfriend sat on the stairs a few feet away.

After their last fuck, Lee got up to get himself dressed, and with another passionate kiss for his best friend's girlfriend, he made his way downstairs.

Kelly lay on the bed a moment, relishing in the fucking she had just had before finally she too pushed herself up and took some new clothes from out of the wardrobe, a black summer dress that clung tightly to her now-braless big tits, and hung to her mid-thigh.

Making her way downstairs, she walked into the lounge. Her jeans still lay in the puddle on the floor with her black-lace panties where she had left them, though seemingly Gerrie hadn't noticed either half her clothes and underwear on the floor, or the fact that she had on new clothes, her hair was a mess and she had that just-fucked glow about her.

"Come back from your huff now baby?" She couldn't help but ask as she sat on the couch in between Lee and Simon.

"Yeah, needed a break you know?" Gerrie added as calm as she knew he'd be when he got back. "The guys have been telling me they had a good night though, that you entertained them well?"

Kelly smiled and laughed lightly and then nodded as Ian came over to hand her a wine glass. She noticed it was the glass filled with his cum from earlier, and that did not look like anything other than a glass full of cum. However, Gerrie still didn't seem to notice that his girlfriend was holding a glass full of cum that obviously wasn't his. He must have been drinking when he was out.

"I think we entertained each other babe." She replied as she watched Gerrie and raised the glass to her lips. She understood now about why Ian wanted to keep it till later, and why he was so smug about having told Gerrie that his girlfriend would be drinking his cum in front of him, and here she was, having fucked five of his best friends, swallowed their cum, had them cum all over her, had one cum inside her unprotected pussy, fucked a black man, her boyfriend's rival, his best friend, fucked them in here, on the poker table in the kitchen, in his chair and in their bed, and now she was about to drink her boyfriend's rival's cum right in front of her boyfriend. What a way to end a night like this!

Smiling wickedly to herself, Kelly finished what she was going to say.

"It's been a 'long night' babe, a lot of 'fun' but really 'tiring'. I'm glad your 'friends' all 'came' around, they've 'all been really good'. Although, I think I'm ready for bed now babe, I've had my 'fill' of them all for tonight I think." She said with a playful smile for all of the men in room, before she looked to her boyfriend and then added with the cum-filled glass in her hands. "Well, maybe just a little bit more."

With those words Kelly raised the glass to her lips, opened them slightly, tilted her head back and watched her boyfriend as all of Ian's thick, sticky, cum slid from the glass into her mouth. The hot seed of the guy her boyfriend didn't like filled Kelly's mouth and she smiled at Gerrie with a mouthful of his rival's cum, before she made a point of swallowing noisily, relishing the feel of the hot, thick seed sliding down her throat as he boyfriend watched her unawares.

"I think I'm up for another." She said and all the men but Gerrie laughed. Kelly simply smiled, satisfied. It had been an unexpected night, but now she felt so much better, and now there was no way she would ever give this up again. Next chance she had she would fuck one of her boyfriend's friend's again. In fact, maybe she could get him to have a shower right now...

- - -The End- - -

1...345678