Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian continued to do so with vigour, plowing into her hard and Kelly let her head fall back.

"Oh fuck yeah! I'm fucking Gerrie's girl! Stupid asshole!" Ian grunted and Kelly groaned deeply in pleasure.

Suddenly the hot girlfriend felt her arms beginning to weaken from holding herself up, and so she let herself lie down on her back on the table, and wrapped her legs around Ian's waist, pulling him deeper into her hot pussy.

"Ummmm!" She moaned as she rolled her eyes before closing them, relishing in the wonderful feeling her boyfriend's rival was giving her as he repeatedly stuffed her full of his big, hard cock. "Oh Ian! Nail me to this fucking table! Ohhhh baby! Fuck me good! Please baby, I need...no...I WANT your big fucking dick so much!"

Ian grinned smugly and complied. And so, he grabbed hold of Kelly's large tits, squeezing and mauling them hard, digging his fingers into the soft but firm flesh as he pulled her uncaringly towards his dick as he slammed deep into her.

The feeling made Kelly moan louder than before and she rolled her head from side to side, gripping the side of the table tightly with her hands, uncaring of twising, bending or knocking cards and chips from the green felt she was being fucked so thoroughly on.

"OOHHHHH! UMMMMM! YEAAAH! SOOO GOOOOD!" She moaned as loudly as she could while Ian continued to slam deep into her. "FUCK ME HARD! SQUUEEZE MY BIIIGG TIITTS!! OOOHhhhhhhhhh! You're going...oh fuck me baby....ohhhummmmmm...oh....you're going to....be able to look....oh fuck....Gerrie in the face....ummm yeah....knowing you fucked his girlfriend....OH!....in our kitchen....ummm....and I sucked your big fucking dick, yeah! Oh! And you felt my big fucking tits! Fuck me baby! I begged you....oh...begged you to fuck me!!! NAIL ME!!! Fucking nail me!!! OHH! UUMMMM!! I'll drink your cum..oh, fuck you whenever you want! YES! OH! Just make me cum! Make your rival's girlfriend fucking cum with your big dick baby!! Cum on me...all over me.....oh I'll swallow your cum....oh!!! YES!"

Kelly felt her orgasm approaching as Ian continued to pound her pussy hard. His big, thick dick, sliding swiftly and forcefully deep into her, fucking her better and harder than her boyfriend ever had or could. Ian was mauling her big tits, his dick was about to make her cum....she would do anything for him right now...and then...

"OOOOOHHHHH YEEEAAHHH! I'M CUUMMMMMINNGGG!" She suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs as her third orgasm of the evening tore through her body. As she did, violent spasms shot through her and she suddenly shook violently on the table, her scream turning into a loud, unintelligible, wordless moan of pure pleasure as bolt after bolt of lightning lashed through her body. As her own orgasm shook her violently, Kelly heard Ian grunt and his movements jerk. She knew he was about to cum, his dick buried deep within her, however she didn't care...the world was spinning in orgasmic ecstasy!!

Suddenly she vaguely heard Ian grunt out a demand for something, and then she felt him pull his big dick out of her needy pussy. She groaned at the sudden emptiness she felt, however she managed to open her eyes to watch as Ian held a wine glass in front of his dick and began shooting his load right into it. His white, sticky cum began to quickly fill the glass and Kelly was wondering as her own orgasm began to slowly tingle down gently if he was going to be able to fill two with the pearly seed, however before his cum filled the glass, Kelly moved and as the glass was about to be filled, she cupped her hands and let the last of Ian's cum shoot into her hands.

The rival of her boyfriend smiled smugly down at her as he watched his cum fill her hands, and Kelly smiled wickedly back as she lifted her cupped hands to her mouth.

"When you look at Gerrie again you can always remember his girlfriend doing this with your cum." She said in a tired, well-fucked tone, before she opened her mouth and tipped all of his cum into her mouth, swallowing every last drop, her eyes remaining locked on him, before she slowly and seductively, licked her hands clean. "Mmmm, tasty."

Ian grinned proudly and arrogantly, however as Kelly held out her hands for the glass he shook his head.

"Not now my dear, this is for later." He said as he offered her a hand to help her up.

Kelly eyed him quizzically however she didn't push it further. What could be hotter than having his rival's girlfriend drink his cum from a wine glass? Taking a deep breath and feeling very satisfied, though still remarkably horny, she pulled her top back down as she let him lead her back into the lounge on very unsteady legs where he placed the cum-filled wine glass on the table where her other glass was.

"Phew, you boys sure know how to keep a girl entertained while her boyfriend isn't here." She joked with a grin as she tried to fix her hair a little. "Three of you in one night, and all of you fucked me so good."

That last made Kelly's pussy tingle more with the thought that she had fucked three of her boyfriend's friends in one night so far. It was just lucky that Gerrie hadn't come back yet. Looking around the room, her eyes fell on the muscular frame of Gerrie's black friend, Simon. Kelly had never had a black man before. Well, she had had three out of five so far, she may as well finish what she started now.

"Well, I believe I've never been fucked by a black man before." She suddenly said with a playful teasing tone as she tried to recapture her breath as she smiled playfully at Simon.

"You know what they say about once you try it baby." Gerrie's friend replied in a deep bass voice, a playful smile of his own on his face, and a look of pure desire painting his face.

"Mmmm, well, why don't we try." Kelly purred back, "Everyone else has chosen where to do Gerrie's girlfriend, where do you want me?"

Looking at the taller, muscular black man, made Kelly's pussy burn with desire, however she managed to look quite innocent at him, even if she was still naked from the waist down.

Smiling a mischievous smile Simon walked over and took her hand, his large dark-skinned hand enveloping hers.

"Come with me white girl, let me show you what your boyfriend can't." He said in his deep voice as calmly as if he was taking her to see a new car or something...though with far more pleased and horny insinuation.

Kelly purred in delight as she followed Simon, not knowing where he was going to take her, but eagerly looking forward to not only screwing another of her boyfriend's friends, but also a black man for the first time in her life. The thought of watching his big, black cock sinking in and out of her hot, pink pussy, completely unprotected...his dark hands all over her pale body, squeezing her tits...and his dark lips mashed against hers...fuck, they all made her feel hotter and hornier by the minute until as she followed him she thought that she might cum the moment he touched her!

Calmly, as if leading his friend's girlfriend somewhere in his own house to fuck the life out of her wasn't anything out of the ordinary, Simon led her out of the lounge, the others following eagerly behind. Calmly he led her upstairs by the hand and Kelly was surprised with what he asked next.

"Which one's yours and Gerrie's bedroom?" He asked just as calmly.

Kelly felt her heart beat faster as she pointed toward their room and then followed as Simon led her in by her hand gently. Walking her over to the large, wooden double bed, her boyfriend's 'friend' wasted no time in planting his dark lips against her bright red ones. Without hesitation Kelly let his tongue search her mouth as hers searched his, dancing together in a passionate embrace for a minute before she broke the kiss, staring up at him with lust burning her eyes to flame.

"You want to fuck me on my own bed? The bed me and Gerrie sleep in?" Kelly asked; she could already feel her orgasm building.

Simon's smile deepened and Kelly heard Ian exclaim his approval and no doubt fumble for his camera phone.

"Well then baby, let's see if the black friend of my boyfriend can fuck me any better than he can in this bed." She purred playfully as she crawled onto the bed to the side where Gerrie usually slept. "He sleeps here baby. Fuck me good and I won't change the covers."

Simon's clothes were off in a flash and soon he was crawling onto the bed and between Kelly's now spread legs. That was the moment Kelly saw Simon's dick for the first time, as he lined it up with her pussy. Her eyes widened in shock and horny lust.

"Fuck me! You're huge!" The hot brunette girlfriend exclaimed as she stared intently at what must have been a ten inch dick that was even thicker than Davey's! It was a monster! It made her shudder in excitement.

Simon simply grinned, his teeth flashing white.

"Time for a real fucking white girl." He replied before he pushed the head of his dick forward, pushing and stuffing it deep into Kelly's incredibly tight pussy.

Kelly's eyes widened and she took a deep breath, holding it as her mouth widened into a wide 'O'. The only sound coming from her was an occasional whimper of pleasure.

Simon took his time, knowing that she had obviously never taken a dick this big before, and so slowly he pushed forward, letting her accommodate to his size. The feel of her pussy was amazing. She was so tight and hot he felt like he was going to cum right then and there, and that was without looking at her hot body or gorgeous face.

Slowly he stuffed his friend's girlfriend full of his cock, and stuffing it was. He worked his big dick back and forth until finally he had the hot white girlfriend fully impaled on his huge, solid, monster dick.

Kelly simply lay back, relishing in the feel of the humungous shaft for a while, until finally Simon began to slowly pull his dick out of her, and then he placed his hands either side of her and Kelly wrapped her smooth white legs tightly around his waist, and then Simon thrust forward, slamming every inch of his enormous dick into Gerrie's girlfriend. ...Kelly didn't know that she could feel so good...nor scream so loud...

Gerrie finished his last drink as the programme he had wanted to watch finished and so he stood and walked out of the bar. Walking out into the warmth of the night air, the oblivious boyfriend couldn't help but smile to himself, all of the earlier irritation having left him after the long time he had been out. He was looking forward to getting back and seeing Kelly. It would be nice to go to sleep in their bed and hold her tight while he fell asleep.

Little did he know that his loving girlfriend was already in their bed, being 'loved' by his black friend like he never could. Kelly was clawing at Simon's back in absolute ecstasy as the muscular black man repeatedly drove his enormous dick home, deep inside her tight pussy. As Gerrie walked, Simon fucked Kelly so hard that the bed creaked warningly and the large wooden headboard struck the wall forcefully.

While Gerrie crossed the road, heading home after a long night, Kelly screamed in lust-filled ecstasy as her boyfriend's friend gave her the fucking of her life.

Simon could barely hold himself back as Kelly writhed in ecstasy beneath him and wildly bucked her slender hips up to meet his every thrust. He continued to slam his dick as hard as he could into the hot white girl's body. She groaned, screamed and moaned for more. Her nails clawed rents down his dark-skinned back as her face contorted in the pleasure of her first orgasm with him. Slamming her pussy full of his dick, Simon held himself steady on his arms, continuing to pound his friend's girlfriend with regular, swift and powerful strokes that reached places Kelly never knew she had. Her legs locked tightly around his waist felt good, her moans of lustful pleasure were music to his ears. If he had known he would have gotten this reaction from Gerrie's hot girlfriend, he would have fucked her well before now.

However, knowing that he was fucking her hard on the bed that Gerrie slept in with her made his balls tighten. He continued to pound the girlfriend of his friend with all his might, determined to give her a fucking that she would never forget, which by the looks of it, she wouldn't.

"OHHHHHHH OHHHHH FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!! YES YES YES YES YES OOOHHH! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! UH UH UH UH UH UH! FUUUCKKK MMEEEEE!!!" The stunning brunette continued to scream as Simon jack hammered his huge solidly hard cock in and out of her so fast that his dick was a blur.

Grunting from the effort, he continued to slam his hard cock into Kelly's tight, hot, white pussy. The wooden bed squeaked violently, seeming to threaten to break if the onslaught of the sexy girlfriend being fucked didn't end soon. The large wooden headboard slammed viciously against the wall, and from what Simon could see, there were several dents in the wall that the headboard had made that had not been there before. Flakes of plaster fell from the ceiling as the wall continued to be assaulted as Simon continued to give Kelly the biggest, hardest, dick she had ever had.

"UH UH UH UH! OOOOOOHHHHHH!!! UMMMMMMMM! YEEAAAAHH!!" Gerrie's knockout girlfriend groaned before Simon's dick slammed back into her, knocking the breath from her body once more.

"That's it white girl! I'll fuck you better than your boyfriend!" Simon growled as he took hold of Kelly's hands, locking them with his and held her down, slamming into her.

Kelly simply groaned and screamed in wordless pleasure as Simon nailed her hard to the bed she shared with her boyfriend.

For ten more minutes Simon pounded his friend's girlfriend into the bed, before finally he lay down on top of her and rolled her over on top of him, so that he was lying in the middle of the bed.

Kelly swayed feeling that the only thing holding her up was this huge monster that was buried deep into her womb. She would never have believed that she could have taken all of his dick, yet here she was, straddling her boyfriend's black friend, on the bed she shared with her boyfriend, impaled to the hilt on a ten-inch, thick, black dick that was naked.

Opening her eyes as she looked down at Simon, lying with Gerrie's pillow now under his head, she took a moment to catch her breath from the phenomenal fucking he had just given her. She could barely breathe and her body tingled all over. Fuck, she could barely think straight with how incredible the sex had been! She had wanted to moan obscenities to him as she had the others but fuck...with that big black dick pummelling her pussy like a bull every thought had been driven from her mind and all that was left was cock and pleasure!

Panting heavily as she looked down at her boyfriend's naked black friend, her large breasts heaving beneath her crumpled top, Kelly let herself notice the contrast in their skin colour, his dark brown and her light white. The knowledge, not only that she was fucking another of her boyfriend's friends, not only that she was letting him fuck her in their bed, but that she had an unprotected black dick buried to the hilt in her made Kelly groan and slowly begin to move up and down the wonderful length.

"Oh fuck! Your dick....it's.....oh it's fucking unbelievable! You're ummm so fucking huge! OHHH!! Ummmmm! Don't ever take it out of me please! Just fuck me forever! Fuck Gerrie, I'll be your girl if you promise me this dick forever!" Kelly moaned lustfully as she gently rode up and down on Simon's monster cock.

"If you want this dick Kelly you had better fuck it right." Her boyfriend's black friend grunted arrogantly and Kelly opened her eyes to look into his eyes.

Smiling wickedly Kelly began to move up and down Simon's dick faster and harder, until after a moment she was bouncing up and down on his hard dick, impaling herself on the rigid member again and again as the mattress springs began to squeak gently.

Over and over that impressively massive cock slid in and out of her hungry pussy, driving deep with Simon's thrusts up as she slammed herself down...and it didn't take long until with glazed eyes the busty brunette was groaning and moaning loudly and lewdly.

"OH YEAH! UMM! OOOHHHH FUCK! SO FUCKING GOOD! OHH I LOVE YOUR DICK IN ME!! YES! I'LL DO ANYTHING! WHATEVER YOU WANT.....OHHHH! JUST FUCK ME!" Kelly groaned as loud as she could as she continued to ride Simon faster and harder.

The bed began to squeak lewdly once more and the headboard once again began to thud hard against the wall as Kelly bounced up and down on her boyfriend's friend's dick.

"SLAM SLAM SQUEAK SQUEAK THUD THUD....OOHHHHH YEEEAAHH" Reverberated through the room as Kelly rode Simon's huge unprotected ten-inch, thick black dick.

After a few minutes, Kelly reached down to take hold of her red top and pull it up over her head, tossing it to the floor carelessly. She never missed a beat and continued to happily impale herself on Simon's ten-inch shaft.

"UMM! Do you like fucking me Simon?" She asked as she pushed her hair from her face. Her now only black-lace bra clad tits, bouncing up and down in time with her rhythmic slamming down on Simon's dick. "Umm...fuck you're so good....ummmmm....oh, do you like fucking Gerrie's girlfriend?"

Simon himself looked to be in ecstasy as he watched his friend's girl bounce up and down rapidly on his dick, rising almost all the way off before slamming herself hard down on his cock like he was her boyfriend. His eyes were mesmerised by the rhythmic bouncing of her large, luscious, succulent tits, her gorgeous face and the slender curves or her neck and body.

"Damn girl....who wouldn't love fucking you? Ungh fuck...fuck....you have a fucking great rack....fuck. Fuck that dick baby!" Simon managed to grunt out as Kelly rode him hard.

A smile painted Kelly's ecstasy filled face and she stared at him with deep lust.

"Mmmm, I think you deserve to see them bounce." She groaned as she reached back to unhook her bra.

Slipping one strap from her shoulder at a time, Kelly continued her pace on Simon's dick, before she threw the bra across the room, uncaring where it landed. Simon's eyes widened with lustful delight as Kelly's naked tits came into view finally. He marvelled at the now completely naked girlfriend of his friend as she rode up and down on his dick as hard and fast as she could; her luscious tits bouncing around her chest wildly.

"Damn girl!" Was all Simon could manage to get out and Kelly's smile deepened as she watched her boyfriend's black friend reach up to grab both of her bouncing tits while she continued to ride his cock.

"YES SIMON! YEAH! SQUEEZE MY BIG TITS! MMMM....I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME BABY....MAKE ME CUM....YOUUU'REEE SOOOOOO FUCCKINNNG GOOOODDD!!!" Kelly began to groan loudly as she sped up, watching Simon's dark hands squeeze and maul her big, white tits roughly...his black fingers sinking into and moulding her heavy, firm breasts illicitly.

And so, over and over again the sexy brunette girlfriend continued to ride her boyfriend's black friend, relishing the feel of his hands on her body and the feel of his huge cock sinking and filling her gripping pussy oh so incredibly. All the time the bed creaked, the mattress squeaked, and the headboard thudded against the wall...all in ever increasing rhythm and force...competing with the lust-filled moans and ecstasy blazing screams of pleasure that wracked Kelly's oh-so-sexy body!

Kelly continued to ride Simon's big dick as he squeezed her large tits for a while longer, eventually leaning forward to grab the headboard to use it as support while she slammed her wanton, needy pussy up and down his enormous length.

As Kelly grinned while she stared into Simon's eyes, suddenly, his big strong arms wrapped around her and Kelly felt herself be pulled hard against him. Her naked tits squashed flat against his hard chest, and she felt Simon roll her over once more, so that she was once more lying where Gerrie went to sleep at night.

1...345678