Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at her boyfriend's friend, his dick buried deep within her, her big tits pressed hard against his black-skinned chest, Kelly smiled wickedly.

"Fuck me mister black man...make your friend's girl yours." She teased lustfully and her eyes glinted as Simon once more pushed himself up over her and Kelly wrapped her legs around him. This time however she gripped the headboard tightly and stared up at him erotically. "Now fuck the life out of me."

Simon wasted no time in giving her all of his dick as hard as he could. Slamming her repeatedly into the mattress...the bed once again began to squeak loudly in protest to the lewd fucking that was going on and the headboard added new niches to the ones already created from Kelly's earlier fucking.

"OH YESS! THHATTTSS IT BABY! FUUCK MMEEE GOOOD! OOHHH!! YOOOU'REEE SO MUCH BEETTTTERR THAN GERRIIEE! OH SOOO BIG! SOOOO FUCKING GOOOOD! FUCK ME BABY! FUCK ME LIKKKEEEE MY BOYFRIENDDD CAN'T!!" Kelly screamed loudly as Simon pounded his dick hard into her hot pussy. "GIVE IT TO ME!! NAIL MEEE TO THIS FUCKKING BEDDD!"

Kelly's tits bounced around her chest lustfully as Simon slammed his dick home. Her back arched as she could feel her fifth orgasm approaching and knew that it would be the biggest of the night so far. Gripping hard to the headboard, Kelly screamed loudly in ecstasy, matching the squeals of the bed and thumping of the headboard as Gerrie's black friend nailed her ruthlessly into their bed.

A scream that welled up from the bottom of her soul erupted from the stunning woman as her orgasm raged through her violently. Instantly her hands found Simon's back, clawing him so hard she drew blood. Her back arched so high that her tits once more mashed hard against his hard, black chest, and Kelly convulsed as she saw stars and the world faded. All that existed was the raging torrent of ecstasy flowing through her that she had never thought possible.

Kelly did not know how long she screamed for or how long her orgasm lasted, however as the world started to spin less and her vision began to clear, she collapsed with a sore throat and dry mouth, laying back as Simon grunted twice before he pulled his enormous dick from out of her and held it over her.

Load after load of cum erupted from his humungous member, spraying thick globs of white, seed all over her big, heaving tits. Her boyfriend's black friend continued to jack his big dick, and more cum continued to erupt, splattering onto her stomach, more on her big tits, before more splattered her face, neck and hair. Some even landed on the wall, the headboard and Gerrie's pillow as Kelly lay on it, until finally Simon too collapsed in a breathless grunt of satisfied pleasure.

"Fuck me girl you can fuck! And damn, can you take dick!" Her boyfriend's friend breathed out after a moment of gasping for air...he sounded more than impressed.

Kelly smiled as she began scooping globs of Simon's cum from her face before sucking her finger clean.

"Mmmm, next time I want you to cum in my mouth..I want to taste your black cum." She purred lustfully, and then realised that that was the first time that night that she had said she wanted to fuck one of her boyfriend's friend's again, but then, after the fucking of her life Simon had just given her, it was no wonder.

Gerrie's friend laughed and shook his head, causing his hair to swing a moment.

"I just fucked the life out of you Kel and you're already thinking about next time. Fuck you're hot." He exclaimed as he pushed himself up from the bed. "Damn I need a drink after all that fucking. Who would have thought fucking Gerrie's girlfriend would have been so much work."

Kelly smiled as Simon walked out of the room and watched Ian fold up his phone and follow him. Damn, if Simon thought he was tired, she had been fucked by four guys in one night and had six orgasms so far! Taking a moment to wipe Simon's cum from her face on Gerrie's pillow, Kelly began to rub her boyfriend's black friend's cum into her creamy white tits and stomach. That was when her eyes fell on Lee.

He had been the only one she hadn't let fuck her yet, and after Johnnie had started what now seemed like an eternity ago, she had decided she was going to leave Lee until last, as she had something in mind for him, rather than the other way around.

"Lee..." Kelly said as she slowly pushed herself up from the bed. She noticed he was sitting in Gerrie's chair. It was a smallish armchair perfect for what she had in mind.

The moment Kelly said his name, her boyfriend's best friend looked to her face after no doubt watching her hot body get fucked by his and Gerrie's black friend.

Kelly noticed Davey and Johnnie were standing not far from where her boyfriend's best friend sat, and so looking to them she spoke.

"You two have had your chance fucking me, so, mind if I have a little privacy for Lee?" She smiled sweetly and the two exchanged an amused look before they too headed downstairs.

Turning once more to Lee, Kelly turned the lights off. The only light now came from downstairs and fell on where Lee sat in Gerrie's chair perfectly.

"I wanted you last Lee." She purred in a horny, yet soft voice.

"Why?" Her boyfriend's best friend asked as she came closer and began to pull his top over his head slowly.

"Because the others were just fucks, but you..." She replied as she began to remove his pants, "...you're my friend. You're Gerrie's best friend. My boyfriend's best friend. I want to fuck you like no one has ever fucked me."

Watching her curiously, Kelly pulled down his boxers, flinging them carelessly into the dark room as she had with his other clothes. Her eyes fell on a dick that made a shiver run down her spine. Lee was easily the same size as Simon. She hadn't known that was possible, yet there it was in proof.

"Mmmm." Kelly purred lewdly, "This is the cock I've been waiting for all night."

Carefully the hot girlfriend moved so that she was straddling her boyfriend's best friend with her legs by the arms of the chair. Then she stared into Lee's eyes as he took hold of his rigidly hard dick and held it at the entrance of Kelly's pussy.

Never taking her eyes from his, Kelly slowly sank down the long, rigid length until finally she was sitting on her boyfriend's best friend's lap, fully impaled on his hard cock.

"Kiss me." She said, and Lee did, passionately.

Breathing heavily as their tongues danced, Lee's arms wrapped tightly around his friend's girlfriend, pulling her close to him. Her full, naked tits pressed flat against his chiselled chest, her nipples hard against his skin, as she grabbed his face passionately.

Without letting her lips leave his, Kelly slowly began to lift herself up the gloriously long length of that cock before letting herself slide all the way back down his shaft, each time moaning into his mouth lustfully...oh yes, this was the sex she had been waiting for all night...

Gerrie continued to walk through the streets, oblivious to the fact that his black friend was nailing his girlfriend in his bed. As he made his way around the block, crossing the road, and continuing on his way, Simon was shooting all of his cum all over Kelly's big tits and beautiful face.

More time passed as Gerrie walked home, figuring he was about ten minutes away, he smiled as he waited for the pleasure of being able to hold Kelly again while she slept.

However, little did he know that right at that moment, his best friend was holding his girlfriend tightly as she fucked herself up and down his huge dick. Kissing him passionately, Kelly was moaning lustfully into Lee's mouth as the chair that her boyfriend called his own, creaked loudly, marking the lewd and illicit fucking that was going on.

As Gerrie thought he was almost home, Kelly and Lee were fucking like she had fucked no other of his four friends that night...

Lee continued to let his tongue dance with Kelly's as his hand squeezed one of her big tits between them. Moaning into his mouth, his friend's girlfriend continued to slide up and down on his dick, relishing the feeling of his strong hand squashing and squeezing her large malleable breast.

"Mmmmph...mmmmmph" She moaned passionately into his mouth before she finally broke the kiss in a breathy and soft moan of pleasure.

Staring into his eyes in that darkness, lit only by the light through the door, and taking a hold of the back of the chair, Kelly began to quickly bounce up and down on Lee's dick, slamming herself down on his long, thick cock again and again. Lee leaned back, revelling in the feel of his friend's girlfriend's incredibly tight, hot pussy, and using both of his hands to squeeze her amazing, heaving and bouncing rack while she fucked herself silly on his dick.

"Lee..." Kelly groaned lustfully. "Oh baby...you're dick feels so fucking good in me."

Lee groaned in return, his fingers sinking into the soft, but firm, flesh of Kelly's big 38D tits.

"You're my friend baby...ohmmmmmm....uh uh...you're Gerrie's best friend too...mmmm, ohmm...oh yeahh..." Kelly grunted and moaned in lustful delight, "You....ummmm....you are the only one...the only one I want to fuck again...ohmm...over and over again."

Taking deep breaths and moaning loudly, Lee kissed Kelly once more, before he watched her bounce up and down on his cock. His hands found her waist and he avidly watched her big tits bounce lustfully only inches from his face before he grabbed one of her erect nipples in his mouth and sucked hard on her heaving breast. Kelly moaned deeply at that, however Lee quickly turned his attention to biting and sucking her other breast before he stared up at her, drooling inside at the thought of this girl and what they were doing...

"Oooohhhh! I want you to fuck me Lee....Ummmm, fuck me when Gerrie isn't here! OH! Fuck me when he is! Ummm yeah! Slide this big dick into me whenever you want baby! OH! I'll suck it and swallow....OH! MMmmmm!" Kelly moaned and groaned as she pumped herself up and down Lee's hard rod, growing faster and faster as she felt it repeatedly slam into her. The chair squeaked and creaked marking the lewd fucking a girl was giving her boyfriend's best friend.

Lee couldn't help but groan. He had wanted to fuck Kelly ever since Gerrie had first started going out with her. Now she was riding his dick completely naked in her and Gerrie's bedroom, telling him that she wanted to fuck him again and again.

As Kelly began to tell Lee where she wanted to be fucked, Lee felt his balls beginning to tighten.

Kelly furiously began to fuck herself up and down Lee's rock-solid cock, loving every moment as it filled and stretched her beyond belief.

She cared for Lee as a friend, and while all of the other fucks she had had tonight had been amazing, this one meant something to her.

"Ummm, I want you to fuck me at a party Lee....OHH yeeeessss! Ummmm, fuck me good and hard like Gerrie can't." She groaned lustfully with all her being.

The chair continued to creak and squeak loudly as Kelly quickly began to ride Lee for all she was worth.

"YES! OH YES BABY! UMmmmmmm fuck me good baby! OH YEAH! Ummmmmm, I love your dick Lee! SOoooo big....ooooohhhhhhhh so fucking full! Fuck your best friend's girl Lee! Fuck her until you make her scream!" She shouted loudly and as she slammed down on him, Lee thrust up, meeting her and making her squeal with delight.

Once more the bedroom Kelly shared with her boyfriend was filled with the noises and screams of hard, illicit sex. However, it was not between the boyfriend and girlfriend, but instead between the girlfriend and the boyfriend's best friend. Gerrie's best friend was giving his girl something that Gerrie never could, a good, hard, deep fucking with a dick that felt like a fucking baseball bat.

Harder and harder, faster and faster the two fucked until suddenly, Kelly heard the sound of the front door opening.

At that sound both of them suddenly and breathily froze, Lee's dick now completely buried within his friend's girlfriend's tight pussy. Kelly heard the guys downstairs call out as they must have seen Gerrie, as she heard his voice.

"Hey guys, I would have thought you'd have been gone by now." Gerrie said downstairs

One of the guys replied however Kelly didn't really pay attention as she once more began to rise up and slide down Lee's fantastically hard, and big, shaft.

Lee looked to her questioningly, however Kelly just smiled wickedly and continued to fuck herself up and down his entire length. Before long Lee was enjoying the feel of her pussy and body too much to care that her boyfriend, his best friend, was talking to the other guys she had fucked that night just downstairs.

"Where's Kel and Lee?" She heard Gerrie ask as she continued slamming herself up and down his best friend's hard cock.

"Oh, they're upstairs. Kelly wanted to give Lee something. No doubt they'll be cumming soon." Johnnie answered, intentionally meaning the pun, however Gerrie simply nodded, not understanding. Kelly nodded to herself inside, they would be cumming soon at this rate.

Kelly could see Gerrie from where she was fucking his best friend on his chair and she could see the other guys talking to him. Obviously they were trying to keep him down there with them so she and Lee could finish fucking. That made her feel even more horny and so she began to ride Lee's dick harder and faster, and so once more the chair began to squeak lightly.

Gerrie must have heard the chair squeaking as he looked up towards the room, however he obviously couldn't make out his hot naked girlfriend screwing his best friend or he would have stormed up there by now. Seeing her boyfriend look up as she was riding his best friend's cock made Kelly moan in pleasure, and Lee pressed his lips against hers to stop the sound from coming out. Squeaking was one thing, moans from the bedroom were another.

His best friend's girlfriend's luscious big tits pressed hard against his naked chest as she continued to bounce up and down as fast and hard as she could. Moaning into his mouth, Kelly broke the kiss, and breathed hard as she whispered her soft moans into his ear.

"Oh fuck! Lee! We're fucking and Gerrie's right downstairs! Fuck me this is hot! Mmmmmm ohhh baby! Fill his girlfriend with your monster dick baby.. mmmm" Kelly moaned lustfully into Lee's ear before she leaned up and pulled his face towards her big tits. "Suck my tits baby."

Lee didn't argue. Alternating from sucking and biting each nipple, her boyfriend's best friend squeezed both firm mounds hard, while Kelly breathed heavily and moaned lightly, trying hard not to let herself go and scream in lust as she wanted to.

As Lee sucked and bit her large tits, Kelly looked down to see what Gerrie was doing. He was now sitting on the stairs talking to the four other guys. The nearness of her boyfriend while she rode his best friend's hard cock made Kelly moan.

"OHHHMM!" She moaned loudly and noticed Gerrie look up towards the bedroom.

At that point she wouldn't have cared if he had come up, her orgasm was building for the seventh time that night and she could feel Lee beginning to buck his hips towards her.

".....just the neighbours, they've been doing it all night. No consideration for anyone." Davey said obviously to cover Kelly's moan.

Whatever Davey had said seemed to convince Gerrie and Kelly smiled wickedly as she continued to ride Lee's big dick while looking down to her boyfriend. Pulling Lee's head from her tits, she once more kissed him deeply and passionately. That was hot too, knowing she was making out with her boyfriend's best friend while he fucked her, and while her boyfriend was only a few feet away and the door was open.

"Promise me..." Kelly said softly to Lee as she broke the kiss, "...promise me that you'll fuck me again."

Lee nodded as he continued to revel in the feeling of his upcoming orgasm.

"Ummm" Kelly moaned in delight before once more slamming herself on his dick, impaling herself hard and fast, again and again.

The chair once more began squeaking and creaking loudly however Kelly couldn't have cared less as suddenly her orgasm rushed out, and while Simon had fucked her harder, her orgasm with Lee was far more intense.

"I'm cumming." She whispered tightly in Lee's ear as she began to stiffen and shake, trying desperately not to scream with ecstasy. The thought of why she had to keep quiet made her orgasm even more intense and last longer than any other she had had that night.

After an eternity of the most intense pleasure, finally after the world once more stopped spinning and Kelly's vision began to clear she looked deep into Lee's eyes, placing her hands on his cheeks as he began to buck his hips.

"Cum inside me" Was all Kelly said before she wrapped her arms around Lee tightly, pressing her big tits hard and flat against his chest.

Her boyfriend's friend gave her a quizzical and pained look, however as she squeezed her pussy around his cock and kissed him softly, staring lovingly into his eyes reassuringly, that question vanished. Moments later, Lee grunted and let out a deep breath and suddenly Kelly felt the head of his dick expand before load after huge load of his hot, sticky, potent cum shot deep into her unprotected pussy, deep into her womb. Kelly's head fell back as she felt Lee's seed trigger another orgasm off inside her. Shaking together Kelly dug her nails into him as she continued to feel more and more of his cum blasting deep into her body.

"Oohmmmmpph!" Kelly moaned loudly until Lee's mouth once more found hers in another passionate embrace. Still more cum filled her, and Kelly thought that she had now been filled by cum from both ends, until finally the thick, sticky torrent subsided. Kelly watched Gerrie as the last of his best friend's cum filled her horny pussy, something her boyfriend had never done.

Finally, Kelly lay her head on Lee's shoulder, worn out from the orgasm and filled with his seed. Taking a moment to catch her breath she kissed her boyfriend's best friend once more, before reluctantly pulling herself from his lap, feeling his large dick leave her, and smiling playfully at him.

"I think we better go downstairs." She said softly, as she revelled in the feel of cum filling her pussy and belly...however a faint playful smile touched Lee's lips as he stood up naked.

Opening the door completely he made his way out of the doorway a little. Kelly watched him confusedly, if her boyfriend saw him naked, he would be up there in a flash.

As Lee seemed to wave his hands about as if he were turning something, Kelly watched quizzically until she heard Gerrie laugh as the music came on.

Lee turned to grin playfully at her and Kelly smiled just as wickedly back as he came up and lifted her onto the bed, once more on to Gerrie's side. What was it with her boyfriend's friends wanting to fuck her on her boyfriend's side of the bed?

In seconds Lee had his dick buried inside her once more and a moment later the bed was squeaking and the headboard was banging the wall, all while the bedroom door was open and Gerrie sat on the stairs a few feet away. As planned the music disguised, but did not hide, the sound of the illicit fucking that was going on.

"Oh Lee fuck me! Fuck me hard baby! Fuck me like my boyfriend can't." Kelly groaned louder, her moans of ecstasy disguised by the music.

Harder and faster Lee fucked his friend's girlfriend once more.

"Who's the best Kel?" He demanded.

"You are Lee!" She emphatically replied as he shoved his dick in and out of her hard.

"Who fucks you the best?" Her boyfriend's best friend asked again.

"OH FUCK! YOU DOO BABBY!! OHHH FUCK ME!!" Kelly groaned loudly, which must have been heard over the music even as loud as it was, however still Gerrie didn't come up.

1...345678