Games of Deceit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,052 Followers

"Because they're immature imbeciles."

"Yes, but they do it because they view you as an easy target. And they see you as such because you yourself don't see you for what you are, a beautiful woman."

"But I'm not that."

"There are two things in my mind that require a person to be a woman, age and maturity, and you have more maturity than most adults I know. How old are you Katie?"

"Eighteen."

"That makes you a woman," I nodded the affirmative to make my point.

"Okay," Katie shook her head, "I'll concede the point but being a woman doesn't make one beautiful."

"True, but you are beautiful, you just don't see it. And you need to see it to build your confidence. Once you have confidence, you will no longer be an easy target and your detractors will move on to someone else. Understand?"

"Yes, but I'm not beautiful so that won't happen," Katie defended her position.

"You're on the debate team, aren't you?"

"Yes, the chess club as well," Katie narrowed her eyes. "How'd you know that?

"Because you're treating this like one," I chuckled. "Well I have an idea. We can argue this until we're blue in the face and I still won't convince you. So let's make a deal."

"What kind of deal?" Katie spoke tentatively and her head tilted to one side.

"A game of chess," I pointed to her board in the corner. "If I win, you not only let me show you how beautiful you are, but you let me help build your confidence as well. All I need is this weekend."

"And if I win?" Katie immediately followed.

"I'll let you drive your father's car anytime. Think of it, your mom leaves before you and comes home after you do. The BMW would have to be better than that rusty piece of tin Camry you drive."

"Are you sure? Father will be upset if you do that."

"I've been on my own since I was seventeen," I winked at her. "If he gets mad I'll leave. Do we have a deal?"

"I must warn you, I'm the schools captain and I haven't been defeated since I was a freshman."

"All I hear is 'I'm scared Patrick is going to beat me,'" I even added a childish whine at the end of that statement. "Do we have a deal?"

Katie quickly crossed the room and grabbed the board, "Yes we do but don't get mad when you're driving my rusty piece of tin tomorrow."

We set the board and I let her be white. "I see you're using a Reti opening," I smiled at her. "Let's see what you can do with it." Katie laughed nervously. I didn't think she was prepared for my knowledge.

We played for a while and it was obvious she hadn't encountered someone playing the Hedgehog Defence. She struggled to find an opening. Eventually, she succeeded. She had me on the ropes as she just had more practice. But I saw an opening. A sacrifice. I looked at my opponent and judged her for what she was: a very good player, but someone who goes against high school students. Here we go. I moved my queen in position. Katie stared at me, perplexed beyond belief. I just gave her my queen.

"Okay." Katie drew out the word as she moved that pesky knight to capture my queen.

That move allowed my rook to penetrate her defense and four moves later I declared, "Checkmate."

Katie hung her head low, "Damn, I thought I had you." She gazed up at me and held out her hand. "Good game, now how are you going to make me beautiful?"

I sat her in the chair in front of her mirror. "Here's what I see," I looked at her through the mirror. "I think you have lovely hair but you use it as a curtain which hides your best features," I pulled her hair from her face. "See, just by doing that one thing, you can now show off your high cheek bones, narrow nose and full lips to better seduce a guy."

Katie blushed at my comment. "Please don't tease me."

"Wouldn't a guy help against the girls picking on you?"

"No guy will want me," Katie hung her head.

"You're right, no guy would because they would be too immature," I cupped her chin and raised it. "What a classy woman like you needs is a man. They're harder to find, especially in high school but you'll get one." I kissed her forehead. "C'mon, that's enough for today. But come tomorrow, I get you for the entire weekend and I'm not going to stop until I prove how beautiful you are." I held out my hand and Katie accepted it. "How about pizza for dinner? After that long nerve racking game, I can use some sustenance."

"Sounds good," Katie smiled.

"And one more thing," I stopped when I reached the hall. "You are an adult so you should go by the adult name of Kate, not Katie."

Kate accepted my offer. This was going to be fun.

The next morning, after Lillian left, Kate entered the kitchen. She was in her normal crap clothing but she did have her hair pulled back with a headband. I will have to do something with that clothing. I gave a wolf whistle.

Kate blushed, "Stop it Patrick."

"Hey, I can't help it. I see a beautiful woman and I can't control myself. What man could?" I went over and sat the BMW keys on the counter. "I want you to get used to luxury because when I'm through with you, that's the only thing that will be acceptable for you." I am going to spoil this girl to do what I want. Teenagers are the easiest to manipulate.

Kate's eyes lit up and she hugged me, "Thank you! Oh thank you."

"You've deserve it."

I spent my day over at the Russell's, but that was because Eileen wasn't at her house. When it came time for Kate to be home, I excused myself and made my way there as well. I saw the BMW in the driveway and it was still running. Kate was in the driver's seat, her head on the steering wheel, sobbing.

"What happened?" I asked as I opened the door.

"Just leave me alone. I don't want to do this anymore," Kate whimpered. "I'm not your Barbie doll."

I knelt down and hugged her. "Kate, those students who tease you are assholes. I assume they made fun of your hair being pulled back and that means their jealous. They now see you as a rival and you know what?" Kate gazed up at me glassy eyed. "They shouldn't because you won't want any of the boys that want those retards. Remember, you're going for a man." I gave her a warm embrace. "I only wish your parents wouldn't have sheltered you so much. Let's get you out of that shell." People love to blame others for their shortcomings. I'm offering Kate her parents for that outlet.

Kate sniffled as she smiled up at me. "Okay, a deal is a deal. What are we doing today?"

"Today, we're going shopping."

We went to the mall, but not by her house. I didn't want any of those idiot children interrupting my plans. Kate was listening to me and that's how I wanted it. I wanted to start her off slow, so we went to the optometrist. They gave her a trial pair of contact lenses and they made a huge difference. She liked the look. Next, we went looking for a cocktail dress. Something elegant that could also scream 'bend me over and fuck me.' I pulled out a traditional little black dress that was form fitting. When I handed it to her to try on, she hesitated and I knew she was about to say something.

"All I ask is for you to give it a chance. When you go out on a date with a man, you'll want to look you're best. Trust me."

Kate cracked a smile and went into the dressing room. I waited until I heard her voice. "Patrick, I don't know about this."

I was a little frustrated. I know this isn't what she normally wears, but if I'm getting this reaction now, she'll fight with me on her new normal clothes and I can't have that. I grabbed something quickly off the shelf and went to the clerk guarding the changing rooms. "Do you have this in size 6?"

"Everything we have is on the shelf." The woman didn't even look at me.

"I'd appreciate it if you could double check for me."

She looked up at me. "I told you..."

"I'm trying to be fucking nice," I said forcefully and then much calmer, "I'm just asking you to take thirty steps to the back and double check. Please."

The woman grabbed the garment and with a huff, turned on her heels to go to the back. I smiled. That was easy. Now it was Kate's turn. I walked straight into the dressing room and opened the first changing room door. It caught Kate off guard.

"You can't be in here. You'll get in trouble."

"And yet, here I am." Kate didn't have an answer for that. "Now what's the problem?" I demanded.

"Um... I think um."

"Kate. What's the problem?"

Kate took a deep breath. "It's too short and too tight. I don't like it."

I had her face the mirror. "What do you see?"

"What do you mean? I see me."

I moved in close and put my hand on her shoulders, my lips moving close to her ear. "I see someone who looks gorgeous and can have any man she wanted. If I was younger..." I licked her earlobe and she shuddered. "There is only one problem." And with those words, I unzipped the back and unsnapped her bra. "You're not supposed to wear a bra with this dress." I suppose I should have told her to take it off, but at this point, I wanted her to get used to being touched. I want her mother to catch her fucking some high school jerkoff by the end of the week. I turned around. "Hurry up and show me what it's supposed to look like."

I felt her eyes on me in the mirror, but I didn't turn until she announced, "Done."

"Oh my god," I hugged her tight. "I'm jealous I'm not twenty years younger."

"Really?" Kate pulled at the hem of the dress downward. "You like it that much?"

"I love it. Now you change and I'll meet you out there. We have much more shopping to do."

Kate laughed, "Okay Patrick."

We went to a myriad of stores. I complimented her incessantly and the clothes got sluttier and sluttier. She didn't like some, but when that happened, I went the extra mile with light touches and pointed out all the possibilities. After clothes, we went shoes shopping. Several pairs of high heels, stilettos, sandals, anything that had a raised heel to them ended up in our cart, had to sculpt those legs for fucking. Next was jewelry. Gold hoop earrings, a necklace with a cross charm, and a couple of chokers were needed to complete her outfit ensembles.

"What are we doing here?" Kate asked as we entered the lingerie store.

"Confidence." I answered as Kate stared at me suspiciously. "A woman wearing lingerie has confidence. It makes her feel sexy and that shows in your persona."

I was sure I could twist her to do it but I was glad the sales representative overheard my conversation because she came over to us and added, "Its true Sweetie. Now listen up, I'm Trixie and I'll be taking care of you. What can I interest ya'll in?" Her voice had a sexy southern drawl to it.

Kate was bashful but now she was willing, "Um, I don't really know."

"Everything you got, we want," I answered immediately. "Garters, corsets, bustiers, thongs, g-strings, and a few demi cup bras ought to hold her over."

"My, my," the clerk rebutted. "Sir, let me take care of her for you. You give me an hour and we'll get her squared away."

"It doesn't matter the cost. I just want her happy. I'll be back in an hour." I then kissed Kate's cheek, "I want you to have fun."

I watched as the young clerk put her arm around Kate and walked towards the back of the store. "You sure found yourself a good man to spend all that money on you. And he's good looking to boot. Sweetie, I'm jealous." I thought about asking for Trixie's number, but I didn't want to break the illusion. She was so gung ho about helping. I left to wander the mall for an hour.

When I came back, Kate was overjoyed and rushed to hug me. "I take it you had fun," I smiled.

"Absolutely," Kate was ecstatic. "Trixie even showed me how to put everything on."

"Good, now let me take care of the bill. I called your mother and let her know where we were at and that we'll bring home Chinese for dinner." We went to the counter and I settled the massive invoice. I could afford it, but my plan better work because I just spent a lot for nothing if it fails.

"I can't wait to try some of my outfits on with all the accessories," Kate gushed as we left the store.

"We'll wait for your mother to go to bed and then you can put on a modeling show for me. Sound good?"

"I'm so excited!" Kate squealed.

After the three of us ate, I enjoyed a glass of wine with Lillian and listened. I noted she made an interesting comment about missing her husband. Soon we were finished and we each headed upstairs, her to sleep and me to push her daughter into becoming more of a whore. I wasn't bored.

I bypassed my room and walked straight into Kate's bedroom. I didn't even knock. She was typing something on her computer but stopped when she heard me enter. Her smile was grand.

"That's what I like to see when I come in here," I stated to her reaction.

"What's that?"

"You paying attention to me right when I enter and to do it with such eagerness, it would make any man pleased." I smiled, "You ready."

"More than ever," Kate responded as she went out the door.

I knew I'd be waiting a few minutes for her to get back. She didn't want her mother asking questions so she left all the purchases in the car. She arrived back faster than I expected and I took that as a good sign. She dropped all the bags on her bed and for the first time, I saw in pure abundance how much I spent. I knew we made a couple trips to the car but damn, I spent some cash.

"What would you like to see first?"

"Surprise me." I simply swiveled in my chair and closed my eyes. I love reactions and hers did surprise me. I heard her rustling through the purchases and the taking off her clothes without caring I was in the room. She was going to be a perfect little puppet.

"Done," Kate said in an anxious manner.

I swiveled in the chair to see a superb sight, my niece, a wet dream. Kate was in a white top that exposed her midriff and a deep v cut out for her cleavage, the black demi cut bra was doing its job to enhance her wonder. She wore a tight and very short black mini skirt and if she were to sit, I would be able to see all her charms. She chose the regular black high heels and I could tell she wasn't comfortable in them at all. Her legs were wobbly just standing there. The hooped gold earrings looked awesome and the cross that dangled right into her cleavage offered the greatest of contradictions. I put my hand to my mouth and scrunched my eyebrows as if in thought. I wanted her to sweat a little.

"Turn around." Kate followed instruction, even if the heels weren't listening to her. When her back was to me, I saw the black string to her underwear. She finished her 360 spin and had her head bowed. I lowered my hand to reveal a huge smile and she perked up immediately. "You look spectacular."

"I didn't think you liked it," Kate said relieved. "Especially since I can't walk in these heels," she snickered as she glanced to her feet.

"Those just take some getting used to," I countered. "Practice with the stilettos. There the hardest and if you master them, you've mastered them all." I nodded my approval once again. "Just think if your parents would've allowed you to wear these outfits from the beginning. Those bitches at school don't stand a chance now. Watch out, here comes Kate Cleary."

Kate looked into the mirror. "You think so? It doesn't look too slutty does it?"

There is no such thing as too slutty. Blasphemy. I stood up, cupped her chin, and stared her straight in the eyes, our faces mere inches apart. "Tonight, you are the most exotic, sexy, and fucking gorgeous woman I have ever seen." As I said this, my other hand hovered over her ass. "It's not your fault you were caged all your life. Now I want to hear you say it. Say 'I was caged by my parents and now I'm fucking gorgeous.'"

"I was caged by my parents and now I'm gorgeous," Kate whispered.

"Say it like you mean it, and fucking swear this time. You're eighteen, use some damn grown up words."

"I was caged by my parents and now I'm fucking gorgeous."

"Again."

"I was caged by my parents and now I'm fucking gorgeous!"

I'm glad Lillian was on the other side of the house because that last one could have awoken the dead. I smiled and then smacked Kate firmly on her ass. She yelped in surprise. I intentionally left my hand there for a couple of seconds more than appropriate while adding a quick rub. "What makes you deadly as a woman is you have brains and beauty. That's a lethal combination." I retook my seat and spun around to give her some semblance of privacy.

She modeled several more outfits for me, each one as whorish as the last. I couldn't have been more thrilled. Kate was really getting into it, striking provocative poses with each one. I hope I'd be able to sneak over to Eileen's tomorrow. I'm going to need relief after watching the private show this teen was putting on for me. I was just about to swivel my chair away from her again after witnessing a sexier than hell red coordinated ensemble that if it would've shown anymore flesh, she would have been nude when Kate stopped me.

"Patrick?"

I was profile to her but spun back so I could manipulate her better if she was starting to have second thoughts. "Yes Babe." I wanted to emphasize to her that she still looked good and hoped that one word alone will quell her doubts.

Kate giggled, "That might already answer my question." See, I told you. "But I'd still like to hear it. Can you be my man?"

It's not often someone, especially a teenager, catches me completely off guard but that did it. "The plan was to build your confidence by building your sex appeal which proves your beauty to yourself and then take all that and steal the boyfriend of the bitch harassing you." Notice I did not say 'yes' or 'no'. Rarely do I have to stall for time.

Kate's face had a forlorn expression to it. "But he's a guy, not a man."

I sat in thought. The pros: I'd have an in house pussy anytime I wanted. Imagine if I was the one Lillian caught Kate fucking. I could use her and leave her when I'm done here. The cons: It's against the law to fuck your niece.

"You've already proven to me that you care about me more than my parents ever did. You've taken me out, bought me things, and compliment me more than you ever should. No one has ever spoken to me the way you do. That girl Trixie at the lingerie shop said I was lucky to have a man like you. She made me think. I feel beautiful when I'm with you and I'm falling in love with you."

When have I ever cared about the law? I'll accept but on my terms. That's the key to any transaction, really. Have it on your terms. "It's not that simple."

"Why not? Is it because I'm your niece? You said I shouldn't think of you that way and I don't."

"No," I said flatly. "It's because I'm very demanding. I've proven how I can take care of my woman and I expect my woman to take care of me. As an adult, I want more than a girl to hang out with. I want someone I can fuck anytime, anywhere, and anyhow. I need someone who will NEVER say no to my wishes and I don't mean just in the house either. You would be mine: heart, body and soul. It takes a special woman to fulfill my needs."

"I'm a woman." Kate stared me down and my cock grew tight in my pants.

"Come here," I pointed to right in front of me. Kate came forward slowly but that was because of the high heels. I put my hands on her shoulders. "Have you ever been touched sexually?" She shook her head but kept eye contact. My hands began to trace her body. From her shoulders, they grabbed her neck forcefully. "I like it rough." My hands went south; their now feathery touch gliding down, scraping the outside firmness of her tits. Kate quivered. "I don't believe in making love. I fuck." The poor girl was frozen in my clutches as I went further down and under her red mini skirt. I palmed her pussy. "You would be my property. Mine alone and I can get very jealous. You wouldn't be able to utter one word to another male." I used the word male because of our already defined definitions of guy and man. She's too smart and could have used that as a loophole. I hate loopholes. My hand then went to her backside, shifted the string acting as a barricade, and shoved my pinkie finger into her asshole. "Every hole you have will be open to me and not just without complaint but with an eagerness to show devotion. You will be about one thing and one thing only: pleasing me. Every minute of your life will be dedicated to the sole purpose of pleasing me. Is that something you still want, Babe?"

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,052 Followers
123456...8