Games of Deceit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,048 Followers

"It would have been if you asked in the shop but when we're alone, it's all right. I go by Bill Washington in the Lost District. I prefer anonymity." Kate accepted my answer without me telling her why I want to be anonymous. I pulled in the parking lot of a tattoo and piercing shop called Needles. I glanced at Kate and she was already looking back at me.

"Since I can't get your name, what tattoo should I get?"

Kate surprised me again. I thought this place would be a dagger to her. I expected a firm 'no' and her want for a relationship with me to be null and void. There wasn't a solitary ounce of fear in her body, her want to please me greater than any of her own emotions. I was beginning to really like Kate. Not as if that would put an end to my plans. I like Mickey too but I'd still rob his ass blind without hesitation. "You are to get a naval piercing and three tattoos. Where and what you get is up to you. You're smart. What do you want your body to say?"

I got out and opened the door for her. Kate ran, quite impressive considering her heels, to the shop's entrance and reached out. Her excitement took her that far before she remembered my door rule. I put my hand on the door but did not open it. Kate looked at me as if she were a little kid at Christmas. "You sure are eager about this."

Kate's expression changed to one of sincerity as she put her hand to my cheek. "I'm excited about everything you give me, especially if it's something permanent on my body. I love you." She kissed me and then her elated expression returned. "Besides, I already know what I'm going to get."

"Really?" I opened the door.

"Bill, how the fuck are you man?" Tim, the owner of Needles, was the polar opposite of Mickey. He was tall, muscular, bald, and covered from head to feet in tattoos, all demonic in nature. I suppose that's not 100% accurate because the one that encompassed his head was of SpongeBob Squarepants. He mentioned something about it being in remembrance of his daughter. I didn't ask any further and he didn't tell any more. He was a walking advertisement to his skill.

"Not bad, you?"

"Workin' hard so the wife can spend my money." I laughed at that. "And what do we have here?" He nodded to Kate.

"Kate's in the market to get her naval pierced," I pulled out a stud from my pocket and handed it to him.

Tim took but a moment to investigate the diamond. "Shit Bill, normally I wouldn't do it unless you bought it from my shop but damn, it would be disgraceful not to use this."

"She's also in the market for some ink."

Tim face fell as he looked at Kate. "Let me guess, a little rose on your neck or tit," he said mundanely.

"No, what I want is a tramp stamp on my lower back that has a tribal symbol on either side of the word 'owned', in cursive I want 'Fuck for your pleasure' above my pussy, and the word 'Babe' on the side of my neck.

"Fuck me Bill, where did you find this one and does she have a sister?"

"She's definitely one of a kind." I sat back and watched Tim meticulously work. He did the piercing first and it was done quickly. On the tattoos, he took his time. The lettering was precise and it appeared more like art than a tattoo. Kate's eyes were clenched and her knuckles were white as she gripped the chair. Still, she didn't move. I have to admit, she took this trial to heart. She only got one tattoo for herself, and that was the name I had given her. The others were to remind me she was mine. I owned her and I could use her for my pleasure. I never wanted to fuck and read at the same time but that was all I could think about. Her complete and total loneliness caused her to latch onto the first male who was nice to her. I inquired in her life, bought her things, and complimented her at every turn and she took all my pretend caring as love. Now she worships me so much she is tattooing that she's my property on her back. All because I said, we'll see. That's why I didn't fuck her last night. I pushed her feelings from love to devotion. The ultimate puppet. I dress her, control her speech, and manipulate her actions. Damn I'm good.

Tim finished and turned to me. "I did the neck tattoo for free. Between the wonderful view and the fact I didn't have to do another damn rose makes it worth it." He then patted Kate's leg, "All right little Darlin, you're all done. Just make sure you put some lotion on them to hydrate and heal the skin."

I paid the man and we left. Kate had a wondrous smile all the way home. She knew she was perfect today in my little test. "What's on the agenda tomorrow? A boob job? I'll do it."

"No," I chuckled. "I told you, you're beautiful. The spa was for your enjoyment, the toys are for our enjoyment, the piercing was so I could put a diamond on you so you know forever what I think of you, and the tattoos were for fun. That's why you chose what and where. I was shocked at your choices. Happy but shocked."

"Hey, you asked me what I wanted my body to say and now it says exactly how I feel. I'm glad I got them, I'm proud to show them off, and I wouldn't change one damn thing about them," Kate smiled, proudly defending her selections.

"Good. That's how you should feel. No need to defend your choices to me. I'm looking forward for this trial to be over so I can fuck for my pleasure," I laughed. "Besides, I'm not your mother."

"I don't care what Lillian thinks. Fuck her."

I let that hang in the air for a moment. That was the exact attitude I wanted her to have. "To answer your original question, tomorrow we're going out on the town. I want you to wear the evening gown and the stilettos. Be ready by five. It will be our official first date. Prove yourself with me tomorrow and it will not be our last." I gave Kate a goodnight kiss and then we entered the house. As I lay down, I thought back to the day. It's been a long time since I haven't conned someone and had a great day. It confirms my feelings that life is all about adventures, to put people in situations and examine their reactions. Kate was the most intriguing puzzle I've ever encountered. Even though she didn't know it, the more I pushed her, the more she pushed me. Today I pushed her views of self and the world and she didn't bat an eye. Tomorrow I will challenge her morals and ethics. I can't wait.

The next morning I spoke with Lillian. I told her I had lost Kate after she went into the salon. I spent the rest of the day searching for her and when I finally found her, she had drastically changed her appearance. Hair color, makeup, naval piercing, and of course, a tattoo that said 'owned.' I told her I was concerned and that whoever sunk their claws into her really did a number on her psyche. I also gave Lillian a silver lining. I let her know I was taking Kate out on a faux date this evening so her daughter could compare how a man should treat a woman. She liked the idea and hoped I could get through to her.

Kate did finally appear, looking as slutty as ever in just a white tank top that was stretched so thin I could see her areolas and a pair of cut off jean shorts that stopped right below her pussy. I didn't buy this. She must have went through her old clothes, cut a pair of jean shorts and found a top that may have last fit her in the fifth grade. Lillian gasped. There really is a difference between being told and being shown your daughter looks like a whore. Despite the tension, I kept the peace. Odd for me, but like I said, one at a time. Today was about pushing Kate, tomorrow I'll start on Lillian. Frankly, I'm glad Kate left to start getting ready for our date at ten in the morning. She just came down for a quick bite to eat. The kiss on the cheek in front of her mother was nice as well.

"Maybe I made an impression?"

"Let's only hope," Lillian followed.

I went to Lillian and started massaging her shoulders. She was really tense. I talked further about being a gentleman but still ensuring Kate had fun. The tips of my fingers dipped in front with each rub of her skin, right to the borderline of massage and sexual intent. I didn't go any further because I wanted her view me as a confidant. Normally I wouldn't have got that close, nothing to jeopardize my plan but after seeing Kate, I had to do something. I was excited about the day. I was excited about midnight.

It became time for me to get ready: shower, shave, and my tuxedo. Too many men feel uncomfortable in a tux. They feel it's constricting, which they are to an extent but that's not why you wear it. When you wear a tuxedo, people automatically assume money. Men want to talk to you. They're probably more honest with me than their wives. Add a hot woman like Kate on my arm and women flock my way too. It has to be more than money to keep her satisfied. All of a sudden, you become privy to all types of secrets.

I came down and Lillian shook her head, "My husband won't wear anything like that for me and you're doing this for a fake date."

"Adrian won't be back for a while, maybe I can take you out a few times."

"Really?" Lillian's head jerked back in surprise. "Even if you know you won't get anywhere with me?"

So she says. Lillian and I have different opinions about what that means. Sex isn't everything. Knowledge is power. "Of course," I chuckled. "Not like I'm going to get anywhere with Kate," I lied.

"Maybe when my schedule clears," Lillian smiled. "We'll see." Isn't that my line?

Kate made her grand entrance. Each step was perfect in her stilettos. Her black dress was classy with a hint of what will come. Her face was sultry. Black eye shadow, mascara, and her lips were the deepest of reds. Her red hair was pedantically styled and I couldn't help it, my jaw dropped at the sight of her. I knew what she was going to wear but once again, knowledge versus sight. It doesn't happen very often. I'm usually the consummate poker player and I couldn't help but think how much Kate is pushing me. I'm going to get even tonight.

We arrived at Giovanni's, a five star Italian restaurant I had made reservations for earlier. The ambiance was romantic; low lighting, candles on every table, and a soft classical music floated in the air. Vito, our waiter, who spoke with a real Italian accent, didn't even card Kate when I ordered two glasses of Cabernet Sauvignon. Once again, Kate didn't have any look other than acceptance. We each ordered chicken, I the fettuccine alfredo and her the parmesan.

"Hope you don't mind but I need something to take the edge off. I want you to..." I didn't even have to finish the statement.

A smiling Kate didn't even glance to see if anyone was paying attention to us, which there was. She just slipped under the table, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my cock. Her mouth enveloped my crown and her tongue snaked around it. She went slowly down and the warmth of her mouth provided a soothing feeling of 'at last' my cock had been craving for three days. I let out a sharp intake of air and stared at the table across from where I was sitting. A man who appeared to be in mid-twenties was there with his date but he wasn't paying attention to her. Our eyes locked. I merely smiled a knowing little grin and nodded. He gulped and his date asked, "Are you all right?"

That was as far as my mind would acknowledge them. Something extraordinary was happening under my table. Kate had buried my entire length down her throat and wasn't gagging. She held it for several seconds and then she really started to move. Higher, lower, up, down, faster, harder, tongue swirling all around while her mouth kept a tight suction. She was face fucking herself with my pole. I was certain lipstick marks would be found up and down the length of my shaft.

There was no warning. There never will be from me. My body seized and I exploded. It was wonderful. It was euphoric. It was a blowjob in a five star restaurant. I finished and Kate, almost with a reverence, put my cock back and zipped up my pants. At that moment, Vito arrived at the table with our food. I thought Kate would wait until he left but she didn't. She climbed back into her chair and looked him right in the eye.

"Good, the food arrived," Kate smiled. "I just finished my delicious appetizer."

Life was all about adventures and Kate seemed to be excelling at it already. The adventure in this case was Vito's reaction and that was the dropping of my dinner. Luckily, it landed on the table and not me. Upside down but on the table nonetheless. His eyes were wide and he was still staring at Kate, "Excuse me Sir." He started cleaning up the mess, still stealing glances at Kate. "Allow me to apologize for my clumsiness. I'll have the kitchen prepare your replacements most urgently."

I suppose most men would reprimand their girl for that, valuing discretion over honest human response. That just wasn't me. "Well done."

Kate smiled and then noticed the gentleman from the other table was still staring at her. She stuck her tongue in her cheek twice and then licked her lips. Awesome.

"Was that your first time giving a blowjob?" I do recall her saying she hadn't been touched by man but that doesn't necessarily mean she hadn't touched a man. What she did under the table was damn good.

"Yes, Kate answered. She surprised me again. "I practiced walking in the stilettos and cock sucking all last night and this morning. I looked up videos online and practiced on the dildo you bought me. It prepared me but the real thing was so much better." She then raised her glass. "My pussy is so wet right now from finally having your cock in my mouth... I can't wait for tonight." She clinked our wine glasses together.

"We'll see." I tried to keep a stationary face but who was I trying to kid, we both knew she was winning.

Dinner finally arrived, again, and it was superb. Kate was enthralled by her entrée. She never ate in luxury before. She expressed her gratitude with a kiss. Our hands were all over each other and it lasted until Vito came by to discourage our little impromptu make out session.

"So where do we find Alana?" I asked as I started the car.

Kate had a look of confusion, "You mean my nemesis?"

"The one and the same."

"Uh." Kate appeared to be deep in thought. Either she was contemplating why I wanted to know or she wasn't sure where her antagonist might be. Or both. "I think she works weekends as a waitress at the restaurant on Birch Avenue called Theresa's Diner."

We pulled in and sure enough, Kate saw a petite blonde with her hair in a ponytail giving a couple their order. The place was dead, with only a truck driver as it's only other patron.

"I feel like ice cream," I said as I got out of the car. I opened Kate's door and she got out easily but I could sense reluctance. This girl had obviously bullied her for quite some time. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Remember, this is your trial. Anytime you wish to quit, tell me and everything will go back to the way it was before you met me."

Kate's body quivered. "Never," she said with determination.

"Then shall we?" I held out my arm and she locked hers into it with confidence.

"Absolutely."

I was a little stunned I had to say anything. She's been so eager and she turned on her own mother easily enough. I assumed at first sight of this girl Kate would've decked her and called it a day.

When we walked in, Alana greeted us with a mundane, "Two?"

I nodded and we were sat. We ordered two slices of apple pie a la mode. Alana went to work and quickly brought them to our table. "Anything else?" She started walking away before I answered.

"Yes." I responded and Alana stopped mid step. I continued, "You owe my woman an apology for what you did Friday."

Alana turned to face me and then Kate. "Why? Do I know you from somewhere? I wasn't even working Friday?" She was utterly perplexed. She didn't even recognize Kate. I expected nothing less from this cold-hearted bitch.

"I'm sorry. I forgot that my woman has had quite the makeover since you last saw her. She's in your senior class at Hilldale High School."

"That's funny. I remember you," Kate smiled.

My introduction left Alana stumped. She examined Kate, trying to place who she was looking at. "Kate? Kate Queer-ly?" She took one final glance. "Ha- look who's trying to fit in now? And who's this, your dad?" She laughed.

I stood and put a hand on Alana's shoulder, causing her to jump a little. "If that constitutes an insult these days, I weep for future. Kate found herself a man, not some immature boy from school and I believe I asked you to apologize so if you can't say you're sorry, then leave us to our pie and we'll leave when we are done." I squeezed her shoulder tight and she winced. "Oh and one more thing, how is she trying to fit in? Are you telling me you have a dress like that? If that's so, why? With your flat chest, you'd look like man dressing in drag. Are those mosquito bites or bee stings? Now apologize or get lost." I was obviously exaggerating about her chest size but so was she when she told Kate she was trying to fit in. Alana turned on her heels and left in a huff. I sat back down, "I gave her a chance," I sighed and glanced at Kate with a smile. "Now we get to have some real fun."

We finished eating and left the exact change on the table. The only time we saw Alana after that was when she was cleaning off the other two tables. When we left, I noticed she was watching from out the window. We made a right onto Birch Avenue and then an immediate right into the neighboring strip mall's crowded parking lot. We went into the bar that sat on the end. We had an hour to kill. Despite my presence, Kate got hit on by a slew of men, which didn't bother me because she did exactly what I told her to do, she didn't utter one word to them, just letting her cold shoulder answer for her. We each had a drink and we danced. She was graceful on those stilettos. I almost lost track of time.

After an hour at the bar, we were waiting by Alana's car, ducked down behind some bushes. I had given Kate the four way from the trunk of the BMW.

"Last chance. Are you up for this?" I didn't mention the trial or offer any words of motivation. This had to be her choice.

Kate didn't flinch when she answered, "The bitch deserves it." It came out in a maniacal laugh.

We saw Alana coming and got into position. I grabbed her from behind. I achieved my goal of covering her mouth and eyes. Kate didn't wait. She swung. She swung again. I wasn't watching where the blows were connecting to Alana. To me, this wasn't about the squirming girl in my arms. It was about watching Kate transform. She became aggression incarnate. Years of suppressed torture were relinquished. The old Kate wouldn't have even thought about revenge. This Kate, the one I molded, didn't give a fuck about the world. There was no turning back for her. The body in my arms went limp. I dropped her to the ground, which halted Kate's next attack. I leaned into her ear, "Keep going only if you want to kill her." Kate kissed me hard. I had to take a step back just to keep from falling over.

"Thank you for this," Kate smiled.

"Let's go before the manager leaves for the night."

I was observing Kate ever since we left to head home. She had a large smile as she gazed out the window as if a whole new world had been opened up to her and she was experiencing it for the first time. There wasn't even a sliver of remorse.

"I love this new Kate." Innuendos are the best forms of speech. What I said was true. She was so much more fun now than three days ago. That is what I meant. But I also knew that's not how she would take it. She took what I said as that I love her. This was intentional on my part. Though she didn't look like she needed moral support, I wanted her to know that not only did I condone her actions I applauded them.

Kate exuded a crazy happiness, borderline tears, and she didn't hesitate as both of her hands mauled my pants. I reached for the control panel and moved the seat back to offer her more 'head' room. She must have thought that it took too long in the restaurant to fish through the hole in my pants because she immediately tried to pull down my slacks. I lifted off the seat to accommodate her and my cock sprang in the air. Her mouth gravitated to it like a magnet. She bobbed up and down twice, salivating on my pole. She lifted her head and smiled.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,048 Followers
123456...8