Games of Deceit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,055 Followers

"What?" I asked while stopping for a red light.

Kate giggled as she hiked up her dress and threw her leg over me. She reached down, moved her thong to the side, and grabbed my cock. "I love you too." She dropped herself all the way down in one movement, tearing through her hymen. She gave a sharp intake of air and then started moving rather rapidly. She remembered how I said 'I fuck' and that's what she was doing. She was tight and felt amazing. I could tell she was trying to mask the pain she was feeling. She was fighting through it for me.

A car horn blared from behind me as I forgot I was on the road. I did my best to look around the side of the bouncing sexpot in front of me but the headlights that were directly in front of me proved I wasn't doing a good enough job. I had drifted into oncoming traffic. Kate smiled at my disposition, still riding me like a freight train. She learned all too well life was far more enjoyable watching everyone else's reactions and was enjoying my discombobulated expression. I made a hard left just in the nick of time into a parking lot for somewhere I couldn't see. I didn't care. Kate had obviously gotten used to having a cock shoved up her cunt because she started to groan and grunt, her face cloaked in ecstasy. Now that I didn't have to watch the road, I began to participate. On her next descent, I thrust upward.

"Oh my God!" Kate cried out.

My hands attacked her breasts, moving fabric to the side and finally coming to grips with her orbs of flesh. I was rough with them, as I promised. I pulled and twisted her nipples, extending them as far as I could and Kate didn't protest. On the contrary, it seemed to spur her on further. She gripped my shoulders for leverage. The windows were fogging up and sweat was coming from our bodies. Harder, faster we went, our climaxes imminent.

"That's it," I breathed out. "Fuck me Babe."

Kate's eyes locked with mine when I said her pet name that she earned, her smile exorbitant. She fell one last time, her body in one long spasm and a string of incoherent words coming from her mouth. I thought she was tight before. Her pussy clamped around my cock and if it weren't for the river Kate just unleashed the friction would have burned my dick. I grabbed her hair to add depth as I thrust again, knowing it would be my last penetration. I bottomed out and released a flood of seed into her quim. Kate clung to me, her body obliging her one final quiver of bliss at being filled up. We were both panting, staring. She with the look of love in her eyes and me with the look of pride at my creation back at her.

There was a tapping at my foggy window. I glanced up and saw flashing white lights behind my car. With a disheveled Kate still in my lap, I pushed the button for the window to come down.

"Good evening." My tone was upbeat and why not, I just got laid. The older man before me was in a security guard uniform and I noticed we were in Hilldale Mall's parking lot.

"Excuse me, what are you doing?"

Was this guy serious? I have my dick shoved up a slut's cunt and he asked me that. "I'm rehearsing my sermon for Sunday's lecture on the pitfalls of infidelity. Thanks for proving my point because Jasmine here didn't believe me." Kate smiled.

"Okay wiseass," the security guard sneered. "I was going to let you go with a warning but now I'm calling this in." He took a step away.

"Wait a second," I called and he stopped. I turned the defrost on in the car. "Ah, much better. Having the window down was making us cold."

He started walking away as the windshield cleared. "Babe, I need you to get in your seat."

"But I'm comfy," Kate whined.

Fuck it. Normally I would have been upset for her not immediately moving but after what we just did, hell I was comfortable too. I slammed on the accelerator and we sped off. Kate laughed as she stuck her arm out the window and gave him the finger. All that guy could do is make a citizen's arrest, which means he calls the police and they make the real arrest. Why wait for that? Kate rested her head on my shoulder the rest of the way home. When we pulled into the driveway, she nuzzled into my neck.

"Thank you for setting up what we did to Alana," Kate whispered.

"My pleasure." It really was pleasurable watching Kate hack away.

"Darling?"

I guess that's me now. "Yeah Babe?"

"Do you think we can do it again?"

"Why? Who else do you do you have ill will toward?"

"My parents."

"You want to beat the shit out of your parents with a four way wrench?"

"No, not that," Kate snickered. "I want to cause them the same suffering they caused me for eighteen years. Crystal gave me an idea."

I suppose I don't really need to get into Ingenious Ingenuities. I carefully listened to her plan and the adventure it promised. I liked it. Even better was that all I had to do was be a spectator and watch the events unfold and then act accordingly. I was curious if Lillian would go for it but Kate was certain. We'll see.

We extricated ourselves from each other and the car and put ourselves back together which only meant pulling up my pants for me. Before I opened the door, I pulled Kate into my arms, "Goodnight Babe." She smiled proudly. I kissed her passionately. We went inside, Kate trudged upstairs and I headed to the kitchen. I'd promised Lillian a recap of the evening over our customary glass of wine. I saw her waiting in her typical robe. I spent the last couple of minutes preparing what I wanted to say, incorporating the additions Kate had in mind.

"So?" It was all Lillian said and it was enough. She was full of apprehension at what I was going to say. Her voice was worried and her eyes pleading in hope of good news. I almost hated lying to her. Almost.

I kept a solemn expression up until I sat down and then I smiled. Lillian's head tilted back and she reminded me of a balloon deflating at the length of her exhale. "The night went extremely well. I took her to Giovanni's where she experienced fine dining. We went dancing for a short while and then we went for pie." Well I'll be damned. I didn't lie. Interesting.

"Sounds like you two had a great night."

"It was but don't get too relieved. I need to talk to you about our conversation."

"Oh dear," Lillian's shoulders fell. "What was it about?"

"I'm not sure if she was speaking the truth, but she told me about some of her escapades. Three tattoos, the back, one on her neck that's hidden by her hair, and the last one right above her puss... I mean her female area. Sorry, she used the other word. She also elaborated how she has had sex. I dropped my fork a few times at her descriptions."

Lillian put her head in her hands and ruefully mumbled, "Where did I go wrong?"

"Like I said, I'm not sure how much was truth and how much was shock value." I sipped my wine. "She might just be trying for attention. Think about it, you and Adrian work all the time and she's alone. At least that's what I noticed."

"So what you're saying," Lillian looked at me curiously, "Is I should accept my daughter is a slut?"

I chuckled, "We don't know that. Hell, the tattoos could be fakes. What I'm saying is when she comes to talk to you, don't be upset. Listen and respond to her. You may not like what she's telling you but she may only want to have a conversation with her mother and this is the only way she feels she can. And if she offers something, indulge her. Anything can help considering she now refers to you as Lillian. She probably just wants to be recognized as an adult. If it's not illegal or hurting anyone then why not? Any little thing could help at this point. Improve your relationship with her."

"You think that will work?" Lillian was begging for a glimmer of hope.

"Communication is never a bad thing." I stood up. "Now if you excuse me, I'm tired and going to bed." I leaned into her ear, "Don't think I have forgotten about you. I plan on taking you on a romantic evening real soon." I kissed one cheek while my hand caressed the other. I wanted to encourage physical touching.

I went to my room, changed into my robe, and waited. It took ten minutes for me to hear Lillian's bedroom door shut. I went to Kate's room. The vision that lay before me was one to behold. She redid her makeup and her hair was tussled. She was wearing a purple corset and garters and she still had on the stilettos. Her legs were rubbing seductively together.

Kate glanced over to me with a girlish smile, "How did it go with Lillian?" I didn't answer her and marched over to the bed. She giggled, "I take it you like what you see?"

I saw her toy box and I pulled out the nipple clamps. I yanked down the bust of her corset and attached them. Kate let out a hiss. I forcefully flipped her over on her hands and knees and saw it. She had inserted a butt plug. I let my robe fall to the floor. Still standing, I pulled her ass to me. I thrust balls deep into her pussy. Kate let out an elongated groan. I used her hips until I got going. She was still fucking tight. It was my turn to be a freight train. I grabbed hold of the chain from the clamps and my other hand entangled into her hair. I pulled hard on both while pushing myself as deep into her abyss as I could. Kate had an orgasm just from the three forces. I wasn't done. I plowed into her as hard and as deep and as often as I could. I withdrew completely and she whimpered her displeasure. My cock was coated in her juices. I ripped the butt plug from her and slammed into her rosebud. She shrieked at the intrusion. And I thought her pussy was tight.

"Fuck." It was the first word I spoke to her.

I pounded into her ass with cruel violence. I reached under and began to rub her clit. Kate wasn't even participating anymore. Her arms had given out and every throttle of my cock pressured her into the bed. She was screaming my praises to God because of the pounding my Almighty was giving her. With one final impact, I pulled on her reigns once more. She wailed and I stood there as salvo after salvo syphoned from me and into her until there was no more and even then her ass was desperate to coax more from my shaft.

I threw her to the bed and I collapsed next to her. In the spooning position, I wrapped her in my arms and in a breathless whisper I commented, "That's how I fuck my Babe."

Kate wiggled her ass against my groin and I felt the happy contentedness she was exuding, "Promise?"

Kate fell asleep in my arms. I gave her a few minutes before I fled to my room. Lillian was worried and a worried parent will check in on their child. I thought it best that I not be there if that happened. Originally, I wouldn't have cared. It was a part of my plot after all but now, it would be a detriment to Kate's plan.

I woke up early, as I always do and entered the kitchen. Today was not going to be my typical morning. Lillian was fixing breakfast and I don't mean just a bagel either. Eggs, bacon, and pancakes were almost complete.

I walked up behind Lillian and hugged her, "What's the occasion?" My hands were feeling out her body and as I pulled away, I brushed her left tit slightly. It appeared to be an accident.

Lillian turned and gave me a quick curious look before letting out a playful snicker. "I wanted to thank you for all you're doing for Kate. I'm not sure how I would've handled this one on my own."

She was thanking me for corrupting and fucking her daughter. I could get used to this. I put my hands to her hips, nuzzled my cheek into her neck, and inhaled, "Smells delicious." I quickly released her and grabbed one of the already poured mugs of coffee. "The food's not poisonous, is it?" I laughed.

Lillian playfully slapped me. "I'm a great cook. I just never have the time."

Lillian was right. I slowly ate the food, savoring the yummy goodness. It's been a long time since I had breakfast that wasn't coffee. Breakfast is the one meal that is overlooked when you're on your own. Cereal, toast, and coffee tend to be the only selections when you're a bachelor. Lillian ate quickly and was out the door. Kate came down in her now normal slutty clothes.

"You're not going to school like that."

Kate was shocked by my statement, "Why? Isn't this how you want me to dress? Do I not look good?" She was beginning to panic.

"It is and you do," I smiled. "I just don't want any boys to get the wrong idea. Since that's how I want you to dress and I'm a jealous man, there's only one solution." I paused and I could tell I finally had Kate on the ropes in a conversation. She stood there waiting for me to give her the answer, eyes wide in anticipation. I waited a second longer and laughed. "You stay with me."

Kate had a huge smile as she ran and jumped into my lap. "I wasn't sure how I was going to handle not seeing you all day." She smothered me with kisses.

I don't know why but I thought she was going to fight me on this. Her grades were her livelihood three days ago and today I basically told her she was dropping out. I needed to learn to expect the unexpected with her. She has been my greatest adventure. "I'd miss you too."

We fucked all morning on the kitchen table. We fucked all afternoon in her parent's bed. We fucked all evening in the shower. We fucked in every position imaginable. Only when it was time for Lillian to come home were we forced to stop. We quickly made some spaghetti for dinner. While I was cooking, Kate ran upstairs to confiscate her mother's vibrator and that's when Lillian arrived.

We did our nightly routine of eating dinner before the three of us adjourned to the living room to watch television. We'd usually get through one show before Kate would go to bed and Lillian and I would talk over wine. Not tonight. I relaxed in the recliner while Kate and Lillian were on the sofa. Lillian reached for the remote.

"Lillian," Kate stopped her, "Can we talk?"

Lillian took a deep breath. I prepped her but she was still nervous about what might be said. She sat back in her seat, "Of course. What would you like to talk about?"

"Sex," Kate bluntly responded.

"All right," Lillian drew out the words as she glanced at me. I smiled and nodded to encourage her. It must have given her strength because she replied with more confidence than I expected. "What would you like to know?"

"How do you like to be fucked?" Kate paused for effect. "Do you like it hard and fast or slow and sweet?"

"Um, I, uh," Lillian stammered.

Kate interrupted, "Because I like it rough. I love for a man to use me for his pleasure."

Lillian took another breath, "I suppose I like to make love or as you say slow and sweet."

"Have you tried it the other way?" Kate persisted. "Adrian, for example, has he had you so much under his power that all you could do is nothing but take his big fat cock and enjoy it?"

"Uh well," Lillian mumbled.

"That's a 'no'," Kate answered for her. "It's okay to be honest. We're just two girls sharing some pillow talk." She then gave a serious expression to her mother. "You know, I just thought of something. Do you enjoy sex? Does Adrian push your buttons? How about size? Is he man enough for you?" Lillian was flustered as she glanced at me. I was pretending to read a book. "Oh, I get it," Kate chuckled. "Maybe we'll talk another time. Goodnight." She hopped up and bounded up the stairs.

Lillian looked defeated. "I tried doing what you said but she just kept firing question after question at me." She shook her head, "I failed."

"You didn't fail. You now know her game and you'll do better next time. Let me get the wine and we'll discuss it." I went to the kitchen, grabbed two glasses, and rejoined Lillian in the living room. I poured the wine and handed her a glass. "She did say you'll talk another time."

"Maybe," Lillian added.

"You will. She liked shocking you," I countered. "Just go with the flow. Take each of her questions one at a time. That's how she got you. She'd rattle off three or four questions in a row. Take them one at a time and don't be afraid to ask some questions of your own. Back her into a corner a little. Pretend you're back in high school and she's your girlfriend. And don't be surprised if she does anything else either. Tonight was the preliminaries. Remember, just go with it. If it's not hurting anyone, who cares?"

As we sipped our wine, we continued to talk about her being open with her daughter. Kate has had sex or researched it and the only thing we could do is guide her in the right direction. I knew the truth. We talked about all this while my hand stroked her thigh.

The next day was more of the same. Kate and I fucked like rabbits all day until it was time to make a quick dinner before Lillian arrived. Tonight while we cooked, Kate gave me some instructions for after dinner. The three of us ate and then made our way to the living room. As instructed, I lay in the recliner and as I was shutting my eyes, Lillian's hand was once again reaching for the remote when Kate stopped her.

"Can we talk again?"

"Of course," Lillian's voice portrayed confidence but I was certain she was surprised that Kate brought it up again so quickly.

Lillian must have glanced in my direction because Kate immediately followed with, "Don't worry about him. I gave him a sleeping pill."

"What?" Lillian exasperated.

"It's nothing to be upset about," Kate defended herself. "He's having a good sleep and it's not hurting anyone."

That was rehearsed. I used that line twice on Lillian and it must have took hold because she responded, "All right, let's girl talk."

I could sense the smile in Kate's voice. "Now let's talk about sex. How often do you and Adrian do it? When he's home I mean?"

"It's different when you're older. It's more sporadic because guys can't go as often. It's not uncommon that I have to finish myself off."

"Not true," Kate rebutted. "I know a guy who is older than Adrian that can go all day."

"I think if we're going to continue to girl talk, I need a drink." I heard Lillian get up and pad toward the kitchen.

Kate jumped on me. "This is going great," she whispered. "Now for part two." She unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down.

"Kate, what are you doing?" Lillian admonished as she saw her daughter stroking my erection.

"Relax Lillian, I'm not hurting him. Besides, he has a nice cock. I just wanted to see what you're working with, they're brothers you know."

My eyes could no longer stay shut. I had to crack them so I could watch the events before me through the slits.

Lillian was blushing, "Um, Adrian isn't that big."

"Really?" Kate wondered. "By how much?" Lillian used her fingers to show the discrepancy. "Oh Lillian, he won't bite. Show me on Patrick." I didn't think she would do it. Not a chance in hell. But Lillian's shaking hand began to come forward. As she got closer, she slowed and Kate pulled her hand the remaining distance. "Show me." Judging by where her hand was, I was a good three and half inches longer.

"Adrian's not as thick either," Lillian added.

"Adrian's been gone a while now, have you thought about fucking someone to hold you over?"

"Thought? Yes," Lillian smiled. "Would I?" Lillian shook her head, "No." She went to withdraw her hand.

"Not even with Patrick here, you're forbidden love?" Lillian had a dear in the headlights look when Kate spoke those words. Kate was getting good at this. Lillian may not have been in love with me, but once someone puts the idea in your head, it tends to grow like wildfire. "I knew it. All those light night talks over wine. I knew he had to of made an impression on you. You know you want him." She then grabbed Lillian's hand and placed it back on my shaft. "He's sleeping. He'll never know," Kate moved her hand up and down a little before allowing Lillian to do it herself. "Imagine yourself riding this piece of meat. It hitting your pussy in places that haven't been touched by a man before." Lillian's hand began to slowly rise and fall on my pole. Kate leaned in and spoke directly in her ear, "Imagine him bending you over and just taking you from behind. You're at his mercy. His cock owning you. The pleasure reverberating through your entire body as that warm, hard cock beats on your cunt."

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,055 Followers
1...345678