Games of Deceit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,056 Followers

Lillian was sweating, her hand moving faster now. "Yes," she breathed out.

"Your fuck juices are now coating his cock, begging for more. Your cunt grips him. Hard. Your orgasm hits just as his cum explodes inside you, filling you up. You shudder beneath him, a real man, and he brings you to heights you could only dream of before."

Kate leaned in and took my crown in her mouth. Lillian either didn't care or didn't notice as her own body was flushed at listening to what her daughter was saying. Her hand, however, continued to flow around my shaft, almost on autopilot. Kate licked all around before bobbing down to meet Lillian's hand. She was going slow, putting on a show for her mother. Up and down while constantly making "Mmm" sounds. I wanted to take her head and face fuck her like there would be no tomorrow. Kate pulled up and I had to catch myself from scolding her for stopping.

"Do you want some of this?" Kate wagged my cock at her mother.

Anybody could tell Lillian wanted to and that scared her, "I can't. Your father, my husband..."

"Is not here," Kate interrupted. "He abandoned you for work, Lillian. No one will ever know. I won't tell and Patrick is out like a light."

"Well..." Lillian started and Kate applied a small amount of force to the back of her head for encouragement. She was a breaths distance away, "I can't." Lillian backed off.

"More for me then," Kate attacked my cock with fervor. She was no longer putting on a show; this was for me. Hard and fast, just as I like it. With breakneck speed in which I thought she might actually break her neck, she threw herself on my cock. She looked at me and smiled. She then drove me deep in her throat. Holy shit was she good at that. It was too much for me. My cock grew and fired the first volley in her mouth as she was coming up. She pulled all the way off and the rest of my spurts flew in the air. Two hit her in the face and the rest landed on my stomach. She turned to her mother.

"That was really good," Kate collected some semen on her finger and put it to Lillian's lips, "Wanna taste?" Lillian was mesmerized by what she saw. Her tongue barely peeked out and Kate rubbed my cum on it. "I'll clean up this time Lillian but next time I expect help." Kate lowered herself to where my essence pooled on my body and began licking it. She cleaned me up and then put my pants back on. "By the way, I heard him make plans for you on Valentine's Day. That's in two days in case you've forgotten." Kate left Lillian where she was, captivated by the memory of what just occurred.

After some time, I pretended to wake up. This snapped Lillian back to reality. "What did I miss?" I made as if I were wiping sleep from my eyes. "Did you and Kate talk?"

"Yeah," Lillian blushed, "You can say we bonded a little."

"Awesome, glad to hear it." I was as encouraging as ever. "And no one got hurt either. I'm sure it won't be long until we get her back." I yawned, "Well I better get to bed. I don't know why I'm so tired today."

The next day, Kate and I fucked all day but this time we didn't stop. When Lillian was to arrive home, I was naked on the couch, 'sleeping' while Kate was stroking me.

"Kate?" Lillian asked in surprise. "What are you doing?"

"I couldn't wait," Kate smiled. "I wanted my dessert before dinner so I knocked him out again. Interested in a taste today?"

"I really shouldn't," Lillian said begrudgingly. "I should make dinner." I noted she said 'shouldn't' instead of 'can't'.

"Nonsense," Kate went to Lillian and pushed her to me. "At least help me get him off again. He's so big." They both knelt down over my manhood. "I must've got off at least a half dozen times thinking about this dick before bed last night. How about you?" Kate then swallowed my cock in one movement.

"How do you do that?"

Kate pulled off me with a smile, "It took a lot of practice with a large cucumber." Kate snickered, "But it was worth it because my man loves it. So how many times?"

"Uh, well," Lillian hesitated.

"You didn't?" Kate gasped. "Why not? I thought for sure you would have a vibrator for all the times Adrian leaves."

"I misplaced it," Lillian looked dejected. "And I never was able to cum with just my fingers. I always needed something to help."

That's why Kate was so adamant about taking her toy. She knew. Just goes to show that I was right when I said 'what better person to give secrets of the house than a person who has been living here all her life.'

"I'll be right back. My man bought me a toy box," Kate headed to the stairs. "You can borrow one of mine."

Lillian stared as her daughter ascended the steps before her gaze turned to my erection. She leaned in closer. Inches separated her mouth and my shaft. Her head swiveled briefly to the stairs and then to my face. "Who will it hurt?" She mumbled under her breath as her tongue jutted out and tentatively licked my crown. After just a few seconds, she became more daring; her lips parted and she engulfed half of my shaft. She bobbed a few times going lower each time. Her mouth released me and she took a breath, "How does she do that?" She then tried again. Each time she drove further down. She got three quarters down before she heard Kate door shut. She quickly released me with an intake of air.

Kate came down and set her box in front of her mother. Her hand went to my pole and began to slowly stroke it. Lillian inspected the engraving. "Babe?"

"It's what my man calls me," Kate giggled. "I love it." Kate stood and removed her mini skirt and thong, "Anyways, there's a vibrator and a dildo in there. Take which ever you'd like."

Lillian stared wide eyed at her daughter, "What are you doing?"

"After two days of seeing this perfect piece of meat, I've got to fuck it." Kate lowered herself on top of me reverse cowgirl, eyeing Lillian the entire time.

"Fuck for your pleasure, huh?" Lillian read Kate's pussy tattoo.

"I told you, I love for my man to use me for his pleasure." Kate gasped as she started to ride me, "This feels so good."

"And what would your man think if he saw you right now?" Lillian inquired. I believe it was more for herself than Kate.

"He'd be mad if I fucked another guy and I'd be pissed if he screwed another woman." Kate let loose an elongated groan, "Fuck this is good. You sure you don't want this hard cock up your pussy? I mean toys are nice but we have the real deal right...Oh my God!" She shuddered on top of me as an orgasm swept through her. "And now that I've tried this monster, I will be doing it again."

Lillian couldn't watch anymore. "Not this time." Instead, she opened the box Kate had brought out. Inside were only the vibrator, dildo, and the Ben Wa balls. We hadn't put back what we used earlier. Lillian palmed the balls.

"Those are nice," Kate whimpered. "I'll let you try those sometime."

Lillian put everything back and closed the box. "I'm sure my vibrator is around somewhere. I'm going to make dinner." She stood to leave but Kate reached out and took hold of her arm.

"Lillian, it is okay to give yourself completely to the one you love, even if you are married to someone else. I promise not to tell." Kate ground into me, "I know you want to get taken by Patrick. I just think about what you want, what will make you happy, okay?" She then released her mother.

Lillian gave a nervous smile and nodded before leaving for the kitchen.

As soon as she was out of sight, I grabbed Kate's hair and began to pump into her. She gritted her teeth as to not alarm Lillian in the change in our coupling. "I can only stand so much," I seethed. "Now get me off before I go fuck that slut in the kitchen."

"Soon Darling," Kate responded as her pace quickened to something no human should be able to withstand.

I clutched her hips and with a hard thrust, I burst inside of Kate. I let forward a growl and she reached back to cover my mouth. When I was finished, I kissed Kate's palm and she giggled. "That was fucking torture Babe."

Kate lay back on top of me and I kissed her cheek and nibbled her ear. She cooed her happiness, "This is so much fun."

I had to agree.

The next day was all about getting prepared. I never actually invited Lillian to go out on a date for Valentine's Day, but I did have Kate mention it. I didn't want her to ruin the plans by saying no. I sent Kate to Ingenious Ingenuities to meet with her mother on her lunch break. She had taken the Ben Wa balls. I took this time to head to the library. I needed to use a public computer to access Windham Securities.

ID: Sturgis, Marla

Password: K9txG052Fhg+r4a3y

I was in. I cracked my knuckles and with a smile, I went to work. Marla handled quite a few accounts, many chalk full of money and stocks. There are so many fun ways to maneuver financials. I syphoned off thirty million to my Swiss account and another five million to Marla's personal account. Her clients were broke and when they track the money, it will appear as if she embezzled thirty-five million to herself, with thirty of it going to an offshore untouchable account. Another evil stockbroker corrupted by greed. I told you she was greedy. Pity. I can't wait to see the headlines. I hope she has fun at that wedding. Afterwards, I went to Mickey's Sex Appeal to get another toy basket, one made of the black cold metal with spikes. I wasn't a dominant, just rough but I wanted Lillian to be subservient. That required me to go the extra mile and as I said, life is about adventures. I even got her box engraved with the word, 'Slut.'

I went home and placed Lillian's toy box under her bed in anticipation of tonight. Kate arrived shortly thereafter and she was all smiles. Lillian allowed her to insert the balls but only after some prodding and Kate reiterating, "Who is it hurting?" I'm glad I programmed Lillian that way. Kate also lied to her by saying they had to be removed a certain way and she'd take care of that when she got home tonight. We had a quick fuck romp before it was time for me to get ready. A shower, shave, and my tuxedo and I was ready just as Lillian pulled in the driveway. I ran out to meet her.

"Ready for that romantic evening out?"

"Uh," Lillian was flushed as she gingerly moved toward the house. The Ben Wa balls were having the desired effect. "Just let me change out of this suit first."

"No time," I grabbed her hand.

"I need to talk Kate about something," Lillian pleaded.

"We're late as it is," I nearly pushed her into the passenger seat of the BMW. "I made reservations at Moreau's and they don't hold a late reservation."

I made light conversation on the drive there, Lillian did her best to follow along but I didn't make it easy as I hit every pothole, speed bump, made quick stops and accelerations just to increase the sensitivity between her legs. She was damn near panting when we arrived at the restaurant. I was the perfect gentleman. I held open the door, pulled out her chair, and kept conversation jovial. All throughout, Lillian's body kept subtly moving. She was rubbing her thighs together. I was a gentleman about that too and pretended to be unaware.

The next stop was 'The Whirl Room,' an upscale place for couples who wish to dance. They had their own band and they were in fine form this evening. We danced the night away. I twirled, dipped, spun, and otherwise kept Lillian moving. My hand slid lower until it was resting firmly on her ass. For Lillian's part, she pressed her body into mine and it radiated a high temperature. I could smell her arousal. The hours of perpetual movement, the Ben Wa balls torturing her pussy, bombarding and clouding her senses. She was the perfect example of being in heat. Her hands were continually moving on my body, exploring. On the next dip, I nudged my knee against her aching womanhood and with a smile, she briefly grinded back until I pulled her back up. She was ripe. At the end of the tune, I moved in and lightly brushed her lips with mine. She kissed me hard. Open mouthed, full of tongue hard and I reciprocated. Our mouths separated as I twirled her again as the next song played. When she returned to my clutches, I saw the feral gleam in her eyes. This was no longer Lillian. This was some primitive beast wanting, no needing to mate. I could have taken her right there on the dance floor and she wouldn't have cared. Still, I prolonged her suffering. I wanted her to attack me. This had to be her desire.

On the way home, her hand was on my upper inner thigh, gently brushing my erection. Every time I glanced over, she was licking her lips, her eyes showing a deep lustful hunger for sex. I escorted her straight to her room, her tits separated by my arm.

I opened her bedroom door, "Goodnight." I gestured for her to enter.

Lillian wasn't having any of my cordialness. She kissed me, turned her back to the room, and dragged me in. She was tearing at my clothes and I was removing hers, our lips parting only for the briefest of moments to eliminate the unwanted fabric. My hands started at her shoulders and went down. When I traced her breasts, she trembled. I went further down and used my finger to caress her clit in small circles.

Lillian sunk to her knees and savagely inhaled my cock. Her tongue was all over the place. Her mouth sucked and kissed, relentlessly showing a crazed smile. There was no concentrating on any one part. It was a wild, animalistic blowjob spurned by her need for my dick to be in her body somewhere. Then in one swoop, she deep throated me. Unable to do it just a day earlier, she was an expert now. She was insane with lust. I pushed her back, ready for more but she forced her mouth back on my pole. I pushed her away again and pointed to the bed.

"On all fours and I want your ass in the air."

Lillian practically flew into position as I reached under the bed for the new toy box. It didn't even register with Lillian what I was doing. I don't think she was capable of rational thought. "We fuck my way or not at all."

"I have some balls inside me," Lillian blushed with embarrassment. "You'll have to get them out first."

I pulled out a ball gag and attached it. She didn't complain. I pulled her hands behind her and cuffed them. She didn't complain at that either but that could have been the ball gag. I didn't want to push her to far too fast. I reached into her pussy and took hold of the Ben Wa balls and she groaned when I removed them. She was on her knees, ass in the air with her face buried in the mattress. She looked delectable as I lined my cock with her soaking wet pussy. She was acting like an animal so I was going to fuck her like one.

I wasn't gentle when I thrust my entire girth into her. I took hold of the handcuffs and pulled them toward me with every insertion. I pounded mercilessly at her quim, and she exploded. Her body seized and I didn't stop. I rammed her hard and fast. She was making animal grunts through the gag, doing her best to voice her pleasure. It was then I wondered if the prim and proper Lillian ever took it in the ass. I grabbed the dildo from the toy box as I withdrew. Two cocks, two holes. Whatever should I do? I spread her cheeks apart and aimed my well Lillian-lubed cock. I put the dildo at the entrance of her pussy and aimed. In one fluid motion, I drove forward. Even from behind the gag, I heard the scream. I pushed my dick in as I pulled the rubber phallus out. I was synchronized and unrelenting. She came three more times within minutes, the last one sending me over the edge and with the copious fluid I deposited, it was as if I was giving her an enema. I panted as I dislodged myself from her passed out body.

I put away all the toys, tucked her in, and headed to my room. Kate met me in the hall, a scowl on her face.

"I don't like that you fucked her," Kate had her arms folded in annoyance.

"It was your plan to use sex as revenge," I kissed her deeply. "And you will have your revenge."

"I know, I know."

"Then no worries," I smiled. "Besides, with her on board, we'll get to sleep in the same room. Soon we'll be cuddling up in the same bed."

"I can't wait," Kate's pout turned into excitement.

The next morning, I got up early as I normally did. I heard Kate and Lillian having a conversation coming from Lillian's room. I went downstairs to the kitchen, put on the coffee and toasted Lillian's bagel. I had everything set at the kitchen table when Lillian came in.

"Morning." Lillian was not comfortable as she sat next to me. "Patrick, can we forget last night happened? I mean I'm married to your brother for crying out loud. I don't know what came over me." Her head fell into her hands.

"Of course," I smiled. I took it as a good sign she spoke to me. "I got your breakfast ready for you."

"Thanks," Lillian mumbled the reply. I'm confident that her verbal response was from guilt. Her physical reactions are from Kate.

We sat in silence. Lillian was unable to look at me for the entire time. Not even a glance in my direction. After her bagel, she was off to work and Kate appeared. "So what did you and Lillian discuss this morning?"

Kate laughed, "I got her to use the bullet and the anal beads today. On her lunch break, I plan on going up to her work and turning the bullet on. She'll be ripe again tonight."

How right she was. When Lillian arrived home that night, she was frantic. She was looking for Kate, but she had left a half hour before her mother was to arrive. I had made dinner and was a gentleman to her. Last night, movement caused the lust to grow out of control. Tonight, it will be wine. I didn't want her drunk but just enough to lower her inhibitions. After her efforts to find Kate were futile, Lillian reluctantly sat at the table. Unlike this morning, she was eyeing me the whole night. I poured glass after glass of wine and with each one; there was a difference in her composure. At first, she was antsy, hoping Kate would be home soon to remove the items causing her arousal. It didn't take long for her to focus on me for a cure. Her body language went from nervous to flirtatious, sitting up straight, jutting out her chest, and licking her lips. The next line to disappear was the touch barrier. Her hand reached for mine often and her foot was now rubbing my inner thigh. I pretended not to notice. Another glass of wine and it became too much for her. On her way back from placing her plate in the sink, she encompassed me in her arms and began kissing and nuzzling my neck until I faced her.

"Are you sure?" I raised my eyebrows to her.

She kissed me lasciviously, "I need you."

I carried Lillian to her bed and threw her down. I stripped her and myself quickly and then went to work. I attached her nipple clamps and then put her in the same position as last night. I reached into her toy box and found the leather straps. I pulled her arms down and secured her wrists to her ankles. I put on the blindfold and grabbed the crop whip. I figured it would be best to have her first experience with the whip to be while she had ample alcohol in her system to dull the pain.

"Well aren't you the little slut?" I pulled the vibrating bullet out.

"Please don't call me that," Lillian beseeched. "I'm not promiscuous."

I put two fingers into her cavern while my thumb played with her clit and she groaned in pleasure. "If you're not a slut, why do I keep finding these wonderful toys inside your body?" I picked up my pace and she moaned. "If you are not promiscuous, why are you, a married woman in her marital bed with another man?" I slapped her ass with the crop whip and pinched her clit at the same time. She howled. "Did you enjoy that?" I did it again. She grunted. "Say it." I did it again.

"Yes," Lillian was barely audible.

"Louder," I smacked her harder but slowed down my ministrations. "If not, I'll stop."

"Yes," Lillian responded with certainty.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,056 Followers
1...345678