Games of Deceit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,048 Followers

Kate shuddered her response of "yes" as I removed my finger.

"We'll see if you feel the same after this weekend. It'll be your trial and I will have your answer at midnight on Sunday." I scooted back. "Now on with the show." I had no intention of fucking her right then and there, though I wanted to. Where would the fun in that be? Life is about adventure and I've just created one for her. And this is one reality show I can't wait to see play out.

I gave my approval to all her outfits. Kate wanted to show off her new lingerie as well but I told her not to. That will come later. I stood and kissed her briefly on the lips. "There are three things you must fix within yourself to pass. First is to never say no or question the decisions I make. I have my reasons for everything I do and say. I worry about this one because you are one intelligent woman. I like that about you but not to my decisions. Second, you need to be able to move gracefully in those stilettos by Sunday afternoon. That will be a deal breaker. And third, swear more. I love a woman with a filthy mouth. It makes me want to slam my cock down her throat." I kissed her lips again and this time lingered for a few seconds. "Goodnight Kate."

"Kate? Not Babe?" Kate was down about that.

"What did I just say about questioning me?" I forcefully thundered.

"I apologize," Kate quickly countered. "I'll fucking work on that."

I smiled, "Don't force the swearing but do say it more." I shook my head. "As for the name, you'll have to earn you're title and like I said, we'll see. Goodnight."

I woke up early. I couldn't help it. I was excited about what I was going to put Kate through and if she'd accept all my challenges. I haven't been this enthusiastic since I scammed the AIDS research foundation out of 1.5 million dollars. Now that was fun.

I went downstairs and started coffee. Lillian will be home and if Kate was eager to please, well, I couldn't wait to see Lillian's reaction to her daughter. This place was about to get lively. Right at her usual 8:30am Saturday time, Lillian appeared in the kitchen in her bathrobe, her usual attire for weekend mornings.

"Good morning Lillian." I smiled and handed her a fresh cup.

"Morning," Lillian muttered. "I don't know how you manage it. Even on weekends you're up early, chipper, and my lifesaver for having my coffee ready."

"I told you, I just want to be relevant," I clanked my mug against hers.

"If Adrian ever says you have to leave, I'll fight with him tooth and nail," Lillian took a sip of her coffee. "You've been so helpful. You even do some things Adrian won't do for me."

That statement proved Lillian was ripe for me to pry into her life but one conquest at a time. You can't have too much on your plate and I had...

"Oh my God Kate, what are you wearing?" Lillian exasperated.

To me, Kate looked phenomenal. Tired but phenomenal. She wore a red spaghetti strapped top that showed a line of flesh down her midsection with the only obstruction a tiny tie to keep her tits from falling out. There wasn't even a bra. She had on her black mini skirt and her red pumps. I smiled and nodded my approval.

Kate's smile brightened when she saw me and then spun around. A red thong today. "Do you like it mother?"

"Where did you get that monstrosity? Go upstairs and change right this instant!"

Kate did something that made me proud. She talked back to her mother. "No," she said forcefully. "I'm a grown woman and I can dress how I want. You can't keep me locked in a fucking cage forever!" She stormed out the door.

Lillian was beside herself. "What just happened?" Her voice was as soft as the breeze.

I embraced Lillian and rubbed her lower back. "Don't worry about Kate, I'll watch over her. She had asked me to take her to the mall today because her car was making a strange noise. I'll just stay out of sight and follow her around to see whom she meets up with. It may take some time but I'll find out who is corrupting her."

Lillian stared at me, "You'd do that?"

"Of course," I kissed her forehead. "You're both my family and I LOVE my family." Just planting seeds.

Lillian went on her tiptoes and kissed me mostly on the cheek but also on the edge of my mouth. "Thank you."

"Well I better hurry before the neighbors think she's standing on the corner to try and sell herself," I chuckled.

"Yeah," Lillian half snickered. "Just see if you can talk some sense to her."

"I'll try but it'll take time for her to believe what I'm saying is helpful. You know how we were when we were at that age. We thought we knew everything already. See you tonight."

I got in the driver's seat and started the engine. "You did well. Keep it up." I kissed her and slipped my tongue inside her mouth for the first time. Kate was definitely inexperienced. I chuckled. "Not bad but next time, pay attention to what I do to you and then do the same."

"Okay," She blushed.

"Now smile and tell me why you look so tired."

"It's those damn stilettos fault. I was up all night trying to walk in them. Fuck my ankles hurt," Kate glanced up at me to see if I noticed her use of profanity. I did but I already gave her one compliment about behavior and I didn't want to give her the satisfaction. "But the good news is I can walk in the regular high heels now without falling."

Our first stop was Le Magnifique, an upscale spa and salon. I saw the excitement in Kate's eyes. I pulled in and she went to open the car door. "What are you doing?" Kate's face was masked in confusion at my question. "I will take care of you as you take care of me. There is no need for you to ever touch a door in my presence." I immediately got out, opened her door, and offered my hand. When she stood, she immediately threw her arm in mine and laid her head on my shoulder. "I like you hanging on to me." She held me tighter and we entered the establishment.

"Welcome to Le Magnifique," the woman's nametag read Claudette and she was doing her best French accent possible which turned out to be the worst accent imaginable. "What can we do for you today?"

"This is Kate," I put my hands on her shoulders. "And she wants everything." It was an answer to get a reaction, however true the answer was.

"Excuse- moi?" Claudette said in disbelief.

I smiled, "I want every hair removed from her body from the neck down, a facial, a manicure, a pedicure, a seductive hairstyle in a fiery red color, and a sultry makeup look. She also needs to know how to reapply it and let's throw in a full body massage as well. So basically, everything."

Claudette finished writing down my ramble, looked up, and held out both of her hands with a smile, "Ms. Kate, please come with me."

At that point, I was ready to insult her fake accent but I didn't want any revenge to happen against Kate. I wanted her to enjoy this place to soften her up for the rest of the day. I took a seat and waited patiently. That is another skill I have, patience. I don't need Facebook, video games, a magazine, or any other distractions. I just sit and watch people. Analyze everybody I see and discern who could be conned the easiest. I met a woman, Marla Sturgis, who was there to get her hair done for a Valentine's wedding of her daughter. She was a stockbroker for Windham Securities and had her laptop with her so she could glance over some reports while she waited. In the end, I got her to log into her office account because I showed interest in being a new client. Her ID was simple, last name first name. Her password was seventeen characters long but I had it. She spent the next fifteen minutes with me pointing out how I could improve my portfolio before she was called back. She gave me her card. I told her my name was Henry Chadwick and I'd have to talk to my wife about it. People are so easy to coerce. For Marla, it was greed.

I sat a while longer before Kate appeared looking like a million dollar whore and she was all for me. Wow. I couldn't wait for tomorrow to have those plump ruby red lips gagging around my pole while my hands twisted in her new red hair.

I settled the bill and gave Claudette a tip. "It would've been more if it wasn't for the shit accent." Kate giggled at my honesty.

Claudette's shoulders slumped and her face fell. "They make us do it," she responded in a natural voice.

"See, now there's a melodic voice. Tell your boss their pigheaded. People prefer honesty and believe me; they know you're located in Hilldale and not France." I glanced at the girl clinging to me. "Ready?"

"Absolutely."

The next place we went was Mickey's Sex Appeal, a sex shop in the Lost District. Mickey was by far the funniest person I have ever encountered. He was short, overly plump, and had a voice that sounded like he hasn't hit puberty. I think he only opened the sex shop to see the women who came in, and despite all his flaws, they came to him. In troves. I wonder if he added cocaine to the female sex toys? When I opened Kate's door, she appeared nervous.

"Having that look on your face gives me the impression you are questioning me." I threw a hard glare at her for effect.

Kate enthusiastically bounced out of the car and kissed me on the lips. "It wasn't that. I just have never been to this side of town. It has a bad reputation."

Kate must have remembered how I kissed her this morning because that was good. "You just have to know how things work on this side of town." I opened my arms wide and spun around. "See, nothing bad has happened to us. You only think that way because your parents tormented you." I held out my arm and she accepted. "Now let's see what fun toys we can find you."

We entered the shop and Kate was in awe. I figured she had never been to a place like this and I was right, as usual. Mickey saw us right away and waddled as quickly to us from behind the counter.

"Holy shit Bill! That is one hot piece of ass." I never use my real name. Why? That's how people find you. In the Lost District, I'm known as Bill Washington.

I leaned into Kate, "I told you you're fucking gorgeous." At that moment a buxom, raven haired beauty that looked like she could have been in the dirty porn magazines stood up from behind the counter, tucked her tits in her skimpy white wrap, and then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Yours don't look bad either."

"Yeah, she's one of my regulars. Gives great head. Maybe we could trade sometime?"

"No, this one is all mine," I pulled Kate further into me and she mewled.

"Too bad," Mickey was almost drooling over Kate. "So what can I do you for?"

"Kate needs one of your infamous toy baskets. She's brand new at this and doesn't have one solitary piece of pleasure to her name."

"I can definitely get you what you're looking for." Mickey started eyeing me up. "Bill, you don't look like the type who makes love."

"No, I..."

Mickey cut me off by holding up his hand. "But you don't appear to be into the slave/master or BDSM scenes either. That leaves everything in between. Now if I had to guess..." He snapped his fingers and then finished by pointing his index finger at me. "You want a rough and tumble toy basket. Rough enough to have dominant fun with minimal pain so your Bitch can tumble around in the sheets." He gave a hard nod knowing he was right. I have to admit, he really could size up his clientele. He then gestured behind him, "Crystal likes to be used the same way." He then looked at Kate, "You ready to pick out your basket?"

Kate and I followed him to the back wall. The baskets weren't really baskets. They were boxes about twice the size of a fisherman's tackle box. On the far left were one's made with frilly lace and padding, on the far right were ones made of cold metal with spikes on them. Mickey really was the jack-of-all-trades when it came to sex. We were standing just to the right of the center. These boxes were made of various woods.

Mickey patted Kate's back with enough force so she'd be a step in front of us. "Okay, pick one."

Kate was mesmerized for a moment but then grabbed one quickly. It was half-white and half-black made to look like a yin yang symbol with a large gold circle on top that could be engraved. "I want this one."

"That was fast," Mickey laughed. "This one doesn't mess around, does she?"

"Kate's smart. When she knows what she wants, she goes for it. You should've seen her last night. She was wearing this hot little number, showing all kinds of skin saying she wanted to be my woman. Her eyes alone almost forced me to bend her over and have my way with her."

"You mean you didn't?" Mickey was stunned.

"This weekend is her trial. We'll see."

Mickey looked at Kate. "If you fail his trial, you come see good ole Mickey. I guarantee you'll pass mine. Hell, you already have."

"I'm not worried," Kate shot back. "He'll be fucking my sweet pussy tomorrow night for sure. If he doesn't fuck me then I'll tie him up in his sleep and pop my own cherry on his cock."

"Ho—ly shit." Mickey stood mouth agape. I had to agree. "I don't know what to comment on; the fact she's a virgin, the tying up part, or the determination she has. Allow me to repeat, Ho—ly shit." He shook his head, "Now as for your basket, would you like it engraved?"

"Yes," Kate quickly responded. "Around the outside I want it to say 'Anytime, Anywhere, Anyhow' and in the middle I want 'Babe' in quotations."

"Damn Bill, I see what you mean about knowing what she wants. Give me ten minutes and I'll have this taken care of for you."

I glanced at Kate and she was obviously proud with herself. I have to admit, I was impressed. She wasn't shy and she more than held her own. She somehow kept surprising me. "What made you pick that box? You decided pretty fast."

"The Chinese believe the yin yang is used to describe how seemingly opposite or contrary forces are interconnected and interdependent," Kate grinned. "To me it symbolizes how you want me to act. Outside of sex, I'm the devoted woman you treat like a princess. Take the spa for example. You pampered me more than you needed to because you knew I'd like it. The massage was great by the way. And that's what the white signifies. The black indicates what I envision our sex life to be. Everything you told me yesterday, and just the fact that we're here proves it's going to be dirty. And I can't fucking wait." She licked her lips at me. "I hope you don't mind my audaciousness in getting 'Babe' engraved on it. I'm just confident I'll pass."

"It's all right," I kissed her. "Just as long as you know it isn't final." I was impressed by her little speech. She was right. In public, that is how I treat any woman I'm with. It makes me look good and people respond to that.

We browsed the shop and Kate seemed enthralled by all the different toy pleasures that could be found. She studied each one carefully before moving on to the next.

"It's all set." Mickey called from the counter. "Bill, let me tell about this little Puerto Rican mamacita I had here yesterday..." Mickey started.

Kate took hold of her box and held it as if it were a child. She continued to offer me unexpected reactions. Crystal came up next to the chattering Mickey and gave a head nod to Kate, wanting her to follow her down the counter. She released my arm and gazed at me for approval. I gestured with my hand and she bounded down to where Crystal was waiting.

"And I swear that girl bounced on me so hard she twisted her knee," Mickey laughed.

I love Mickey's yarns, absolutely hilarious, but as Mickey kept going, I found myself tuning him out and doing my best to overhear the girls' conversation. I'd nod and laugh accordingly but my ears perked up when Crystal began to speak.

"Is it really going to be you're first time?"

Kate just gave a small nod, "Yeah, I'm a little nervous, he says he likes it rough." Kate then threw up her hands, "Don't get me wrong, I'm excited and I can't wait to just be taken, but still, I'm nervous."

"Don't be. It looks like you're doing it right," Crystal smiled.

"How do you know?"

"If you're here, you don't plan on giving it up in the back of Mini Cooper S with the guys best friend hollering from the front seat to 'move over so he can see' while your neck is uncomfortably getting pushed into the side of the car," Crystal shuddered just in remembrance. "Besides, an older guy knows what he's doing. He'll take care of you. Now let's see what's inside your present and I'll tell you what they are." Kate beamed a smile as she unclasped the top and looked with reverence at the items inside. She didn't know what they were but she knew they were hers. "Wow, I'm jealous. I wish this was my box," Crystal smiled. "Well, I'm sure you know what the blindfold, ball gag, and handcuffs are for. Let's start with the basics; the two toys at the bottom are your basic dildo and vibrator. The dildo is like a man's dick, except it won't premature ejaculate. Use it when you want to just fuck something. The vibrator does exactly what the name says; it vibrates. Use that when you want to be fucked, and make sure you get the vibrations on your clit. These are nipple clamps. They hurt a little when you put them on, more so when you take them off but if you like you're tits to be manhandled, they're really fun. Oh, here's a remote controlled bullet. This is for discretion. You could be sitting in church and enjoy this stimulation and no one would ever know. Just don't scream too loud in front of the nuns. You also have a pair of Ben Wa balls. If you want to get really hot, put these in and just walk around. You'll be tingly. And finally, these are butt plugs and here's a bottle of lube. Be generous with the lube. A woman can never have too much but I'm sure your man will help you do that. Also, one piece of advice, breathe and relax. Anal is awesome but if you're not relaxed, it would be like trying to fuck a cheerio for him, and it will hurt like hell for you."

"Can I ask you something personal?"

"Sure."

"Why are you with Mickey?"

"Why are you with your older man?"

"Uh," for the first time today, I saw Kate on the ropes in a conversation.

"I'm just teasing," Crystal snickered. "I'm not really with Mickey. I come by and we satisfy each other's needs. He's got a massive cock that fills me so well. It's just sex. Woman to woman, you should know sex can be used in so many ways. It can be used for love, lust, or fun. We fall in those categories. But it can also be used to manipulate, get revenge, and to spite. Be cautious on who you're with because you'll never know which category they'll fall into."

Mickey finished his tale and I paid the tab. The good man also gave me a discount. Just how he is, you listen to him babble long enough and he considers you a friend. He'd give you the shirt off his back if you'd ask. I went to Kate and hugged her from behind. "You ready for the last stop?"

"Yeah," Kate embraced my arms. "Thanks for all the advice Crystal."

"Don't mention it and have fun." As we exited the shop, I heard Crystal say in a sultry voice, "So Mick, where were we?" followed by a belt buckle unfasten as the door shut.

It was getting late, so we stopped at Mooby's, a fast food restaurant. It took three attempts for the counter person to get the order right. His eyes were fixated on the sexpot on my arm. His mouth hung open the entire time allowing for a string of drool to descend. We ate quickly because frankly, that kid wouldn't stop staring and was beginning to freak me out. You know it's a problem when I get freaked out. We were almost at our next stop and Kate's eyes were on me with a curious expression strewn on her face.

"Is it considered questioning you if I ask a question of you, Bill?"

That was well phrased. She asked why I went by Bill without even asking it. She didn't want to fail her trial over something that would be trivial. It was a manipulative question. I love her intelligence.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,048 Followers
123456...8