Games of Deceit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sped up everything I was doing. I smacked her five times and she was close to cumming. I went to her ear and whispered, "So what does that make you?"

"Uh."

"You can't cum until you say it." I slowed everything down again.

"Please," Lillian was desperate.

"Say what you are," I commanded.

"I'm a slut."

"What was that?"

"I'm a slut!"

I pulled out my hand and dropped the whip. I lined up my cock to her saturated pussy. "And what does the slut want?" I nudged my crown against her lips and she quivered.

"I want you to fuck me."

"What was that?"

"I'm a slut and I need your cock to pound..."

I didn't let her finish as I punctuated her statement by burying to the hilt my shaft in deep in her quim.

"Yes you are," I called out as I pushed into her again. "And you are all mine. I will not share, not even with Adrian. You are my slut. We will fuck in your marital bed and you will obey me." Her resolve was gone as her response was too wantonly to push back against me.

Lillian's body went rigid as she came with a wail. I sawed into her. She kept muttering something but I was unsure what it was. It was an intense fuck. I used my hands to punish her ass. My cock was unrelenting. I was forcing my will on her. I was forcing my will in her. Lillian was in heaven or hell depending on point of view and I wasn't far behind. I picked up the velocity. I was ferocious as I continued to slice into her. I ripped the anal beads from her ass as I slammed into her one final time. She screamed in pleasure. The load I deposited was huge and her pussy tried to extract as much as it could. I flipped her tied and tired ass to the side and lay next to her. I was finally able to hear her mantra.

"I'm a slut. I'm a slut. I'm a slut. I'm a slut," Lillian repeatedly whimpered. She curled up into the fetal position.

"Just remember who you belong to," I wrapped her in my arms and wiped a tendril of hair from her head.

Lillian's cadence changed slightly, "I'm Patrick's slut." Each time became fainter and fainter until she fell asleep in my arms. I stayed there for a short while before I draped the comforter over her body and left.

"Good morning Patrick," Lillian called in a singsong voice. She was wearing an executive suit instead of her typical Saturday robe.

"Morning," I responded mundanely as I eyed her curiously. Life is about reactions and I was interested in hers.

Her face softened at my reply. Though there wasn't a place setting between us, she moved her chair closer to me and sat. "You regret last night, don't you? Of course you do, I knew it," Lillian lowered her head. "The past two nights you've given me the greatest sex of my life and you regret it."

I lifted Lillian's head and kissed her. "I don't regret a damn thing."

Lillian let out a sigh of relief, "That's good to hear but is something wrong? Please don't be mad at what I'm wearing. You've awoken something inside me. I need you. So I thought that perhaps you'd like the business look instead of the robe. It's really all I got." Her relief was short lived as she now looked like she was going to cry because I might be disappointed with her.

"Nothing's wrong. You were in such a heightened state last night, I didn't know how much of our conversation I was going to have to remind you of and how I was going to do that."

Lillian stood, hiked up her skirt, and straddled me. "I remember everything. I wasn't drunk, I was horny," Lillian pecked my lips, pulling my lower lip with her as she withdrew. "I'm your slut Patrick, no one else's. That's why I thought..."

"Sluts aren't supposed to think." I picked Lillian up and set her on the table. I removed her panties, Lillian smiling widely. "You need to understand that I like my women to behave a certain way." I returned her feet to the floor, turned her around, and forcefully pushed her back to the table, pinning her there with my arm. I dropped my robe to the floor and let my cock rest against her pussy. I already felt a sheen of lubrication coming from her. "Luckily, you have someone to learn from, though your role will be different." Lillian craned her neck to glance over her shoulder at me in curiosity. "Babe," I called out.

Immediately Kate entered the kitchen, "Yes Darling?"

Before Lillian could speak, I slammed into her. Repeatedly. Her eyes fell onto Kate. There was no objection to this scenario; only grunts from the pounding she was receiving.

Kate came closer, now face to face with her mother. "I told you it felt wonderful to be taken, didn't I?" Lillian moaned her response. Kate undressed and crawled on top of the table, putting her pussy right in front of her mother. "I also told you I'd hate it if my man fucked someone else. You owe me for my generosity."

I stopped as Lillian looked back at me in a pleading way. I leaned in, "The more effort you put into your oral skills, the more effort I put into your needy pussy."

At first, Lillian was tentative. Despite my desire to plunder, I was tentative as well. To be more precise, I was barely moving. It was effective for one purpose: building Lillian's need. She tried pushing herself into my groin but I wouldn't have it. I spanked her ass. Hard. "You have to earn it Slut," I demanded.

Kate moaned in pleasure as Lillian picked up the pace. I was ecstatic to hasten my speed as well because that was damn near torture for me. I grabbed Lillian's hips and repetitively thrust as deep as I could. With each pleasure-filled sound coming from Kate came a new level of speed from me. I was forcefully pushing into Lillian's quim; each full impact caused her ass to jiggle in front of me. It was hypnotic and was pulling me to the brink. I could tell Kate was close as well, which left Lillian. Normally, I only care about my pleasure. That's all that really matters anyway. But this time was different. I needed Lillian to get off to cement the new hierarchy in her life. She had to not only accept her new role but also want it. My hands went to work. I reached under her and began to massage her clit while the other one went to her ass, wiggling my index finger all the way inside. Triple stimulation. Kate's head fell back and she let loose an elongated moan. She had reached her pinnacle. Lillian's body tightened as I drove as hard and deep into her abyss one final time. We climaxed together. She screamed something fierce, her voice no longer masked by Kate's pussy. Her cunt was squeezing the essence from my body and coaxed me to fill her to capacity. I fell onto Lillian's back, still lodged in her chasm.

All three of us lay there panting for a few minutes before I finally peeled myself from the marvel of naked flesh underneath me. I sat in a chair, pulling Lillian with me so she could nestle on one of my legs. Kate hurriedly sat on my other leg. The speed in which she accomplished the feat made me wonder if she thought she would be replaced. Interesting. Both women had lay their heads on the shoulder nearest them, both with content little smiles adorning their faces as my arms enveloped around each of their hips. Mother, daughter, and me, all naked in a chair: a touching scene.

"Babe, you are to prepare my slut for me." This was not part of Kate's plan. All she wanted was for me to seduce her mother so she could hold it over her head. Blackmail really. The added bonus was the showing of dominance over Lillian by having her mother eat her out. But I wanted more. I wanted both under my full control. I didn't want Kate to have more authority over Lillian than me.

Kate's head shot up at my declaration, "Your slut?"

I removed my hand from Kate's hip and smacked her ass, hard. She yelped. I was sure I left an imprint of my palm on her cheek. "You dare question me?" My eyes narrowed as I stared her down and then I fired four more hard blows to her rear. "Maybe I picked the wrong person to stand by my side." I pulled Lillian into me even further. I wanted to prey on what I perceived to be Kate's new insecurity. Her next response would tell me if I was right.

"I apologize, Sir." Kate's head fell back to my shoulder and she was doing her best not to cry though some sniffles could still be heard.

"Don't ever do that again." Of course, I was right. "Now as I was saying Babe, you are to prepare MY new slut for me. Take her to Le Magnifique. Hair, makeup, pedicure, manicure, and a waxing, nothing more. Next, take her to Needles to see Tim. I want the same owned tattoo on her back, her cunt to say 'Patrick's Pussy', and I want in large black lettering the word 'slut' engraved on her breasts, two block letters per tit. To finish her off, have her nipples pierced, gold hoops." As I described what I wanted, I could tell I was making my point clear to Kate. She was special compared to her mother. No added massage and I didn't give Lillian the option of what her tattoos would say or where they would be placed. "Oh, and somewhere in your day go to a pawn shop and get rid of that offensive ring on her left hand." I stared right at Lillian, "I swear if I see that thing again, you will be cut off. Find someone else to care about your slutty ass and fill your needy cunt. Now get moving."

Kate jumped off of me with a smile. "C'mon Slut," Kate grabbed Lillian by the arm. "You're going to absolutely love today, I know I did."

As Lillian was being pulled out of the kitchen, she glanced over her shoulder at me. I gave a warm smile and a nod. Her eyes lit up and she returned a jovial expression as she disappeared around the corner with enthusiasm. She was no longer being pulled. She was equally excited about the day ahead. I gave them a head start before I too went upstairs to get ready for the day. A shower, shave, and a pair of slacks and a light blue polo shirt later and I was still ready before the girls. What intrigued me was that as I headed downstairs, I heard both of their voices coming from Kate's bedroom. They were giggling and genuinely having fun. The two of them transformed from a relationship of mother and daughter to one of best friends. I'm glad I encouraged that.

I was blown away when they finally appeared in the living room. Kate was wearing a deep v pink top, black mini skirt and her high heels. Lillian was wearing the red spaghetti strapped top that tied in front, a short jean skirt, and some high heels as well. Except for the heels, she was wearing Kate's clothes and I had picked them out to be two sizes too small on Kate. On Lillian, they were obscene. Flesh was bursting out wherever it could. No way was she wearing a bra. It wouldn't have fit.

I gave a wolf whistle, "Looking fucking fantastic ladies. And I mean fucking." I kissed Kate and then Lillian, both with a lovers kiss. "I really enjoyed how you behave with these." I pulled the Ben Wa balls from my pocket and reached under Lillian's skirt. I noted there weren't any panties there as I slipped each ball into her already moist pussy. I may have created a sex monster. "These are permanent. You may only take them out when you use the bathroom and when you sleep. For whatever reason you take them out, they go immediately back into their home. Understand?" Lillian nodded and the two left.

I couldn't wait to see them side by side with the improvements I've made. Especially when I get Lillian in her 'uniform.' Oh well, no use daydreaming a perfectly good day away. I turned on the television and there was breaking news. The police were dragging some poor woman out of her upscale home. She kept screaming her innocence but I'm sure the police have heard that before. The headline at the bottom of the screen reported all that I needed to see. "Top executive for Windham Securities, Marla Sturgis arrested for embezzling over thirty-five million dollars." I suppose this time the suspect was innocent. I laughed as I turned off the television. I decided to get everything ready for tonight, which consisted of calling Oscar's Steakhouse for some fine dining take out, rummaging through Lillian's belongings to create her uniform, and bringing both their toy boxes downstairs. I still had hours to kill so I made my rounds through the neighborhood. Eileen was especially thrilled to see me but by the time I arrived there, I had to leave to run my errands for tonight. I talked for a few minutes with Eileen clearly expressing her disappointment before I left.

When I got home, I set the mood. I put dinner on plates, lit the candles, had some jazz lightly filling the air, and even laid a red rose at each of their place settings. I may be a Machiavellian asshole (that's why I chose red for the roses) but I am still a gentleman. Besides, women tend to be more willing to do anything you want when you take care of them as they want, in life and in the sack. Adrian lost sight of how to treat Lillian and that's why his woman is now my slut. That and Kate being so starved for attention that she became my puppet and manipulated her own mother. Okay, I bear some responsibility in that. As if on cue, the front door swung open to two chattering females as I finished pouring three glasses of wine.

"I'm sure he'll take care of you soon," Kate said as the big oak door shut.

I saw the look of anguish on Lillian's face. I also saw the tops of four letters on her tits. "Dinner first," I answered. They ran to me. Both of them picked a side and pecked and nuzzled at my neck. "I said dinner first," I punctuated the statement by playfully palming their asses.

Entering the kitchen, they were both taken aback by the romantic ambiance I created. "For us?" Lillian put her hand to her chest.

"Babe. Slut. You two deserve this and so much more," I sincerely stated. At least it came off that way. "When I took each of you on your respective dates that is how I will treat you. This is just an extension of my gratitude." I put my arms around each of them. "But I also promise to take care of your sexual needs as well. The way only I can." All I said was true. It would be boring to stay home all day and just have sex. For the people jerking off to this thinking 'No it wouldn't' well you are mistaken. Life is an adventure and variety is good. Besides, it's my brother's money.

Dinner reminded me of lunch in a high school cafeteria. I was sitting there listening except in high school I eavesdropped on everybody and now it was only two whorish females. In heat. They talked about their day, compared tattoos, and as we were finishing, they gravitated to conversing about sex. Both their hands wandered to my thighs. Time to take control.

"Let's adjourn to the living room." I didn't wait for an answer and went to the couch. They were only two seconds behind. Kate paused when she saw her toy box on the coffee table. Instead of sitting next to me, she stood there possessively holding her most prized possession. It was her precious. I had already took her Ben Wa balls to stuff into Lillian and she let her borrow the anal beads and vibrating bullet so I was sure she was worried I would take more. "Babe sit," I patted the seat next to me. "Slut let me see how everything looks." In my plan, having her undress in front of her daughter was supposed to be a humiliation. After seeing their friendship blossom, it didn't surprise me that Lillian did so quickly and without hesitation. It is awe inspiring to see a nude woman advertising that she is an owned slut and her pussy is just for you. Did I mention I could see it glistening? This woman was horny. I stood up to get a better look. After taking the 360-degree tour, I stood behind her and pulled her into me. I put my lips to her ear, "Breathtakingly beautiful." She melted into me at my words. I knelt down to the coffee table and opened the storage door. I pulled out a black metal box that had mini spikes and had the engraving 'Slut' on it. Kate smiled broadly. She knew where on the wall at Mickey's this came from and what that meant for her mother. "This is yours Slut. You no longer need to share with Babe." I set it on the table and opened it. "When I fuck you, this should be nearby so I can take care of you properly. You can look at the contents later. The only item I'm concerned with is this," I pulled out a dog collar. "Do not take what I'm going to say lightly. This will prove your devotion to me. I will expect not one complaint, not one slight hesitation, not one discontent in your body language to anything I demand of you. If I tell you to fuck a homeless man, you do it. If I tell you to kill someone, you do it. And if you put this on, it doesn't come off. Ever. It has a lock and it doesn't have a key. I already threw it away." I handed the collar to her. I honestly didn't think she would. She already agreed to be my personal slut so why would she do this? I proposed it to her to see her reaction. This is fun.

Lillian eyed the collar carefully. She brought it to her nose and inhaled the scent of leather. Her fingers traced the outer edge, meeting each diamond stud with a finesse touch. When she reached the engraving on the front, she smiled. I wasn't expecting her to do that upon reading 'Bitch in Heat' on the nameplate. She wrapped the collar around her neck and with a click, it was locked in place. "How do I look Baby?" Was she talking to me?

I went to respond when Kate did. "I'm so jealous right now!" She squealed as she jumped up from the couch and to her mother. When they embraced, I thought they were going to start jumping. I really did a number on their psyches.

"Eh hem," I cleared my throat to get their attention. "Babe, we aren't done with our pet." Kate backed off and I continued. "I want to show our bitch how she is to be dressed at home. I went back down and pulled out Lillian's uniform. I handed her each garment and let her put it on before I gave her another one. It was simple and elegant: a pair of black fishnet stockings and a pair of stilettos. I then gave her a diamond necklace and earring set. I'm glad the necklace chain was long because I wasn't expecting her to take the collar. The pendant hung almost hypnotically between the large L and U on her breasts. "To finish your outfit," I pulled out a ball gag and she didn't even bat an eye. "You are to be seen and not heard. You may only take this out in my presence to suck my cock. I will remove it only for our small discussions over wine before bed." I glanced at Kate and then back at Lillian, "I will also allow Babe to take it off you as well. It makes me happy to see that the two of you have become best friends." I took a step back and admired. I knew I would love her uniform. "Babe, tomorrow you two will go shopping for some formal wear for our pet. I want to be able to see her name in whatever you get." I nodded to confirm my own thoughts. I sat on the couch and beckoned both to join me. As Kate came closer, I pointed to the floor as she dropped to her knees. With unparalleled speed, she ripped my lower garments from my legs and engulfed my rock hard cock. Lillian sat next to me, just staring at her daughter or my cock, whichever. My hand went to her thigh and slowly inched higher. I brushed against her sopping hole. "I want my bitch to cum for me," I whispered.

"Homey thuck!" Lillian cried from behind the ball gag as her pussy exploded and her body siezed. I could only appreciate the fact that I gave her a powerful one-touch orgasm. I pulled the Ben Wa balls out and damn were they sticky.

"Babe you have a choice," Kate didn't stop her ministrations of my shaft but she did look up at me. "I can either shove my hard cock in your sweet pussy while you tongue fuck Slut or I can shove my hard cock into her while she tongue fucks you." I like this game. I'm making Kate decide which is more important, my dick in her wanton pussy or her having dominance over her mother by not giving her oral sex and forcing her mother to do it to her. It would put her as an equal to Lillian. I knew it. She knew it. And despite my enjoying going down on a woman, I will never do it to these two. I am the apex of this pyramid.

1...345678