Genitrol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

I was watching all this through some one way glass. I realized they were smart cookies, knew their business and wondered myself how all those points would get solved. Well, in a few days, they all were solved. A couple tasters did decide they couldn’t take part, didn’t feel comfortable with it. So, some tasters as well as subjects would be needed.

One of the tasters in the meeting was Rose Gagliardi. She has worked at Flavors Inc. for eleven years. She is 37, has been married to Bernie for thirteen years. She sat silent in the meeting but a great many thoughts ran through her head. She and Bernie have an active sex life. It has quieted some over the years and become a little less adventuresome but they still have satisfying sex a couple times a week. She experienced two other guys before she met Bernie but has never strayed sexually since then. Her main concern is, would tasting other penises be some form of infidelity with Bernie? She certainly didn’t want to jeopardize a happy marriage over one commercial flavor. However, she had to admit that she had smiled, at least inwardly, at the idea of having a legitimate basis for sucking strange cocks. She also had to admit that the idea of having strange men licking her was very stimulating. But she remained silent as these thoughts went through her mind.

The Gagliardis had no children. Purposely. Their choice. They’re a very urban couple. In their mid-town apartment, they had got in the habit of using separate bathrooms. Rose used one that had a tub, with a shower over the tub. Bernie used one with just a shower stall. No real reason, it had just developed over time. Rose continued to think of the meeting several times that evening, almost brought it up at dinner but decided not to. Later, they both read and then started to prepare for bed. As Rose undressed she heard Bernie in his bathroom and his shower start to run. Her mind clicked sexually and on impulse, she stripped nude and went into his bathroom, opened the door to his shower and stepped in and joined him.

This is not the norm. But it is not unwelcome. Bernie smiles and puts his arms around her, pressing their naked bodies together. He kisses her, runs his hands down her back onto her butt. Neither were perfect physical specimens but both belonged to a gym and were in decent shape, not overweight. “Rose, I’m glad to see you but you haven’t done this in a couple years,” he said as he gives her another short kiss and feels her firm butt.

“I don’t know, I just feel sexy,” she replies softly, moving one hand to between them and grasping his cock, starting it towards an erection. “I guess I’m in the mood.” She then picks up a bar of soap and starts washing Bernie’s body with her bare hands. She reaches behind him, pressing herself against him, to do his back, then steps back slightly to do his chest. As she washes lower, she lowers herself, runs her hands and the soap up and down each leg and then centers her actions on his genitals. She washes his testicles and penis, almost masturbating him in the process. He becomes fully erect. She stares at his cock, holds it in her hand, and moves it into the stream of water to rinse off. She then leans her head forward slightly and put her lips over the head and started sucking and licking.

Soon Bernie is moving his hips, fucking her mouth, as she moves one hand to grasp his testicles and puts the other on his butt, holding him to her as she rapidly moves her head back and forth in time with his hip movement. She’s sucking and licking and enjoying every moment and it doesn’t take long until she gets a mouthful of warm semen that she swallows as she continues to suck him. Finally, she pulls her head back, letting him drop out of her mouth, looks up with a smile and then stands and leans her head up to be kissed.

Bernie kisses her, then looks in her eyes and says, “Rose, I really want to taste you. I want to lick and suck every inch of you.”

“Well I want you to,” she replies with a smile.

Bernie quickly soaps and washes her with his bare hands, feeling and kneading her breasts, her butt, her mons, then rinses her off and hurries through the two drying each other and feeling each other again. He picks her up and carries her to the bedroom, saying, “I’ve never wanted you more.” He sits her on the edge of the bed, kneels between her legs and quickly pushes her legs apart and gets his mouth to her, eating her as if he had been starving for days. As Rose lays back, enjoying the rising emotions that Bernie’s lips and tongue are bringing her, she realizes that she definitely will take part in the tasting and not tell Bernie. After all, she tells herself, it’s just another work assignment. She also decides she’s going to start things much more often in the future, this is the best sexual experiences they’d had in years.

After Rose climaxes, almost crushing Bernie’s head between her thighs, he straightens up, says “Roll over” and helps push her onto her stomach so that he can immediately drive his erect and straining cock fully into her wet, still pulsing hole. As he pounds into her he reaches around her and starts kneading her breasts, squeezing her nipples. It doesn’t take Rose long to have another orgasm, followed shortly by Bernie, who almost screams in joy as he shoots his load into her. They both enjoyed a very restful sleep.

The next morning, the alarm wakes Rose and she quickly rolls away from where she is spooned against Bernie, jumps out of bed and shuts off the alarm. She realizes she’s naked, which makes her smile as she thinks of the previous night and she jumps back into bed and scoots up against an also naked Bernie. He put his arms around her. “Good morning, sexy,” he says, running his hands down her back on to her firm butt.

Rose responds with a soft “Good morning,”, kisses his shoulder and squirms her body against him, feeling that he has a morning hard on. “I love you Bernie,” she murmurs.

“Oh, I love you Rose,” Bernie responds as he moves his hands, feeling her naked body.

“And I love your cock, Bernie,” Rose adds, looking at him and grinning. “Last night I just thought that maybe I wasn’t getting enough of it. We started to act like some old couple that just had a routine fuck on Saturday nights and I want a lot more than that. We ought to do it more often. I mean, if either of us feels like it, we should just do it. Do you think so?”

“Oh, I sure do if it ends up like last night. You are the sexiest woman possible.”

Rose leans against him, pushes him on to his back, is on top of him and moves her legs to straddle him, positioning herself so that she can sit up, reach down and rub his erection against her pussy. She grins at him, leans forward slightly and lowers herself onto him, slowly taking him completely up into her. He reaches a hand to one of her breasts, swaying over him, and starts squeezing her nipple as he sits up slightly and gets his mouth to the other. Rose moans a little and starts pushing with her legs, sliding her pussy back and forth on his cock.
“I don’t think I’ve ever wanted you so much, Rose,” he says, freeing his mouth and feeling her butt with both hands. “I really want to eat you.”

Rose looks down as she continues to slide her pussy on his cock and smiles. “I’m probably pretty gamy,” she says. He just looks at her and almost growls. She lifts herself up, letting his cock slip out of her, crawls around to reposition her self on all fours, then lowers her bottom to his face as she holds his cock with one hand and puts her lips over its head. Bernie puts both hands onto her butt and partly pulls her to him and partly lifts his face to her and gets his mouth to her pussy and licks and sucks, almost chewing and biting. He uses his tongue to fuck her vagina, grabs her clit with his lips and pulls and sucks on it. Rose almost swallows him and licks and sucks and bobs her head up and down. Both work hard at getting the other to orgasm and both succeed. She slowly lifts free, turns herself around to lay atop him, kisses him. “I have to pee,” she says, “and we’re probably both going to be late to work. I guess I’ve already had all the breakfast, I need, though,” she adds as she jumps to the floor.

An hour later, she’s in Doug’s office, saying she will take part in the planned tasting session. She then adds two things. First, she suggests that she could also be one of the subjects. They need them anyway and she’s on the payroll already. Maybe any taster that wanted could also be a subject, it should just not ever be stated to the others who was doing what. Then she added that perhaps they should taste subjects both right after intercourse as well as when they’re clean and free of arousal. The tastes might be very different. She didn’t add it but to herself she thought that she probably tasted different this morning than she would have the previous morning.


Flavors Inc. have six professional tasters, three men and three women. One man chose to not participate. After some planning. Doug decided the testing would involve eight tasters, four men and four women. Women tasting men, men tasting women. So he would have to hire two men and one woman. He was sure he could, he’d had to add tasters before. He also decided he would need eight female subjects and eight male subjects. If possible, for each group, he would try to obtain a blond, a redhead and a brunette caucasian, an hispanic, two African Americans, a Japanese or Chinese, and one other that could be either American indian or from the South Pacific . Each subject needed to be tasted by each of the four tasters of the appropriate sex, so 64 tasting sessions had to be arranged. If possible, he decided that at least once for each subject, the subject should not have had sexual intercourse for at least a day; be clean and clear of any residue of intercourse. At least once, on the other hand, it would be good if they could be tasted very soon after intercourse, preferably as they’re still aroused.

I tell him that Doctor Rosenfeld wanted to be one of the tasters. His response is typically practical. “Well, we’ll have to test him to be sure he can do it. But he’s undoubtedly smart enough to learn enough to be usable. After all, he’s footing the bill.” The other two tasters he feels he can get from some he’s used in the past, through temp agencies. As for the subjects, he believes he will be able to hire them through modeling agencies -- they’re used to using their bodies to earn a living. Every one involved will need to be tested for any diseases and the actual tests will have to be professional, with no one aware of the identities of anyone else involved. Even the taster and subject will be screened from each other’s vision.

So, they needed to obtain one additional female taster and two males, one of those hopefully being Norm Rosenfeld. I also learned there was a standard tasting routine. There are only so many tastes or flavors that the human taste buds can identify; sweet, sour, bitter, etc. Each taster has a form on which he or she identifies each of the tastes or flavors that are present and a general estimate of which is what percent of the total. At the same time, they’re also identifying odors in a similar way, since most tastes are a combination of both taste and smell. The more I worked with Doctor Rosenfeld, the better I liked him. We’re now Jack and Norm.

Joanne Sorenson worked for a temp agency to put herself through college and continued there for what now is almost a year after graduation. She hoped to find one of the temp jobs that she liked enough to make it a full time one. As a youngster, she had helped her mother and grandmother with cooking and learned she had inherited their ability to discern tastes. She could identify most ingredients in almost anything she ate. Once before, on a temp job she had helped at Flavors Inc. and had been good at the work. So when this opportunity came up they contacted her. Joanne was not a virgin but not particularly promiscuous either. And at the moment she had no steady boy friend. The idea of sucking strange cocks sort of stopped her and made her think. She had before, with guys she was dating, and liked it, so knew that she could. But complete strangers? Is this legal or weird or what? And eight of them? That’s more than she had ever done in her life before. The pay was very good, though. So she agreed to become one of the tasters. And then as she thought about it, since she’s really doing this for money, why not earn a little extra and also be one of the subjects being tasted. She’s going to be at Flavors Inc. anyway. And she had loved it when guys did it to her before. It turned out they needed a blond, a true blond and not a dyed one, and hadn’t hired one yet so agreed.

So, young Joanne, 5’4”, very blond, perhaps one hundred and ten pounds, in good shape, showed up for her first assignment. She walks into this white, brightly lit room, and sticking through a white sheet are a man’s hairy legs and hips and his penis, testicles and pubic hair. He’s laying on a Gurney, a wheeled table. From the coloring, she decides he must be asian, fairly small, but his cock laying there looked to be what her limited experience decided was fairly normal. She figured, what the heck, I’m here, might as well act like I know what I’m doing. So, she put her fingers around the penis and stimulated it slightly by both rubbing a little and pulling on it. As it started to respond, she went through the little talk each taster was expected to give. Basically she’s telling him this is a commercial experiment, he’s not to react in any way that would dislodge the curtain or make her job impossible. She will stop occasionally to make notes and then proceed and the entire test will be over when he climaxes.

By the time she was finished she had a good firm erection in her hand. While she had never paid that much attention before, she realized it essentially looked just like at least one other she had sucked on and she knew the subject had been tested and was clean. So she sat in a chair, wheeled it up between his legs and put her lips and tongue to the head of the cock. She licked and sucked and then turned her head and licked up and down on each side of it. Not difficult at all. She stopped and filled out the taste information on her form. She then took hold of it again, put her lips over it and slid as far down on it as she could and started licking and sucking. She surprised herself to begin feeling something down in her own genital area. Am I getting aroused by tasting this penis, she wondered. She sucked thoroughly, lifted her face free and discovered she looked at the cock and smiled before turning to the form to enter her data. When she took it into her mouth again, she discovered herself bobbing up and down on it, sucking and licking with some force and urgency. She also began to actually get damp in her panties and had to admit that it’s impossible to be completely impartial while sucking a cock. It’s sexual and she couldn’t help it. She stopped again, kept one hand wrapped around it as she entered her data quickly with the other, wanting to get back to sucking as soon as possible. And she did. As she worked away she could feel the subject, who had been impassive, begin to have some hip motion, trying to shove his cock further into her mouth. She moved her hand off his cock, got up from her chair, keeping the cock in her mouth, and now had her throat in a position where she could make longer movements, taking more into her mouth.

She was sliding her head up and down on him, he is shoving with his hips to push more into her mouth, when suddenly she felt a surge into her mouth. He’s cumming, she realized. What do I do? Then she could feel that she was close to cumming herself and without thought, just kept sucking and swallowing until the cock stopped issuing fluid into her mouth. She lifted her head, her mouth releasing the cock, which had softened some and fell to the side. She stared at it, smiling. Then she realized where she was and what was happening. She actually said “Thank you” out loud, then wondered what the heck she was doing and bolted out of the room . Outside, she leaned against the wall for a moment. She knew a rest room was just down the hall so went there. She breathed deep a couple times, looked at herself in the mirror. She saw herself, flushed slightly, and had to grin. What the hell is going on with you Joanne? Getting worked up by an anonymous cock. She washed her hands, rinsed out her mouth. Entered her taste sensations on the form, now completing it, and went to the office to turn it in.

Flavors Inc. had purposely scheduled her to be both a taster and a subject on the same day so that she would not have to make as many trips to the office. Not that it mattered, she only lived four blocks away. So, a little over a half hour later, she’s in a room but on the other side of the curtain. A matron is there to help her and to be a witness in case any legal action arose out of this. She had to be naked from the waist down and climb on to this table, which was then pushed forward until her naked parts all disappeared on the other side. Then she just lay there for a few minutes. “Weird, isn't it?” she said to the matron, who had been very vocal up until then. She just put her finger to her mouth.

“You’re supposed to stay quiet now if possible,” she said, smiling at Joanne.

She heard a door open and then she felt a couple fingers touching her labia. A male voice she couldn't identify then read to her exactly what she had read to her subject an hour earlier. The difference was, the voice asked her to bend her knees and raise them and spread her leg s. So she did. Then the weirdness started. She could feel fingers pulling her lips open and this tongue went into her and licked around. It’s impossible, she realized, for this to be anything other than extremely sexy. She was going to orgasm before this was over. Cripes but this felt great. Whoever it is, maybe he’s just trying to get tastes but he’s sure hitting all the right places for me. Then it stopped. She just lay there for a moment before she realized he was making notes on his form, just as she had. Next time, I’m going to tell the subject what I’m doing, she decided, this is too weird to have him just stop. Although that’s what I did, too. Now the tongue is back in her vagina, then up onto her clit. She couldn’t help but moan slightly and move her hips slightly. She knew she was getting juicier.

The tongue is in her vagina again, his lips actually sucking on her pussy lips. She wanted to reach down and rub her clit, wanted to tell him to suck her clit. Instead she stayed quiet and reached up to massage her breasts. Next time, I’m going to be completely naked, my brassiere is in the way. Then he stopped. Oh, she wanted to yell, don’t stop! Suck me, fuck me, give me a climax! But she stayed quiet. Now the tongue and lips are back. He ought to finger fuck me, she thought, while he sucks my clit. But he won’t, I know. All he wants is taste. But he is sucking my clit. Hips are jumping now, here it comes. I can feel that I’m emitting liquid. I’m cumming. I want to scream. He’s done. He isn’t licking any more. It’s over. Shit, I’m not over! This is too much. I want more. I don’t know whether I can do this over and over. I’m to taste eight cocks and get eaten four times. I’m going to be an emotional wreck.

Ten minutes later, Joanne is sitting in a room off the lobby, just trying to calm down before venturing out. She looks down the hall and recognizes a guy. Chuck. Chuck Ruiz. He works at the same temp agency, we’ve talked several times. Nice guy. In fact, I wanted him to ask me out but he never did. So he’s here. He must be involved in this somehow, too. He looks as if he’s heading for the lobby. Almost without thinking she goes into the lobby. He looks at her, she looks at him and smiles. He holds the outer door open for her. “Chuck?” she asks.

ainu
ainu
269 Followers