Genitrol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, he pulls his face, then his whole body, away, She holds onto his cock, not wanting to lose it, but soon realizes that he’s getting into position between her legs to feed it into her vagina, so she helps aim it in. As hot and wet as she is, he slips almost completely in with one push. She lets out an audible breath. He realizes how tight she is, with every bit of his cock being massaged by her canal. Immediately, she pushes back with her hips, forcing what’s remaining of his cock into her. “Linda, this feels so good,” is all he can think of to say. He then pulls almost fully out, then back in again.

“It sure does,” she replies, her eyes sort of unfocused or staring into space as her hips push back.

Later, they each use the bathroom. He’s done first., she’s douching. So he wanders into the living room, sees a three ring binder and picks it up and opens it. It’s full of photos, obviously professional photos, of a truly beautiful woman. He recognizes one as something he’d see in a magazine ad for something. She comes up behind him, presses her naked body against his naked back and puts an arm around his waist. “What’s this?” he asks, holding the binder up where she can see it over his shoulder.

“That’s my book,” she says.

“Book?”

“Yes. I’m a model. Those are all photos of me. Photos I’ve posed for.”

“Wow, you’re beautiful!” he says. “I didn’t recognize you.”

“Well, when I go on assignment, I wear no make-up, do nothing with my hair, wear the fewest simple clothes possible. The photographer’s staff is going to make me up, do my hair and dress me. So I did the same for the assignment at Flavors, even though nobody was going to see me.” She then slid her arm that was around him down a little and wrapped her fingers around his cock, causing it to start rising again. “Well, not see all of me.” She squeezed his cock slightly, wiggled her body so that her pubic h airs rubbed the back of his thigh. “Of course, you’ve seen all of me now. We’re not done are we?”

Norm turned, put his arms around her and held her close. “Nope, can’t be, There are too many places on that lovely body of yours that I haven’t got to yet.”

The testing went on for two weeks. I was there at least part of every day; as much time as I could manage while keeping my real job. Even though I couldn’t contribute anything, I wanted to be sure it all was successful. Norm was there about as often as me. Of course, he was actually contributing, since he was helping with the taste tests. We talked often. He raved about Linda. He was spending every minute with her that he could. From the way he talked, it seemed that they spent all that time in bed. He told me that lots of women appear satisfied with sex, Linda was the first he’d experienced that got turned on by it. No matter how much they did, she always seemed ready for more. Wanted more and let him know that she did.

He said it was perfect. He was oversexed. Now he met a woman who was also oversexed, both at the same end of the bell curve. That had been his problem before, he always wanted more and his partner got satisfied at some point. Not Linda. She obviously enjoyed it but was never fully satisfied. Always needed more. He told me he had asked her how someone as beautiful as her and as sexy as her was available. Turns out, she’s never married. Told him that in theory she’d like to be but never had met anyone that she could make a final commitment to because she would want it to be final and forever. And the reason usually was that they left her frustrated sexually. She said even the guys that were pretty good at sex at some point would be done and want to roll over and go to sleep while she wanted more. So she’d be left frustrated. She also said, she’d rather have no sex at all than be frustrated. So, while it wasn’t what she preferred, she went without sex a lot of the time. Can’t stand being frustrated, being aroused and abandoned.

Norm was doing his best to make sure she didn’t get frustrated.

Once the taste testing was done, the tasters, the “educated palates”, got down to their more regular work. Artificial flavors were concocted and the palates had to work there way through them in order to arrive at some final flavors that most closely duplicated the actual tastes and odors of penises and vulvas. This is when I began to wonder if I’d made a big mistake. I mean, I’m not some saint or prude but everybody involved seemed to have their sexual activity turned up a couple notches. I hadn’t intended to come up with an aphrodisiac that would push the whole country into a sexual frenzy.

Norm and Linda seemed to go at it almost steadily. As a model, she could often find time during the day and Norm kept running off mid-day to spend a couple hours in bed with her. Then again every night. I’ve got to know Rose well enough to learn that she’s practically driving Bernie out of his mind, coming home every evening to jump his bones. And Joanne and Chuck were on the way to moving in with each other since they could hardly stand to spend a couple hours apart with clothes on. Joanne and Norm were both temporary full time tasters with Flavors now. In fact, Norm still had his medical practice but Joanne was about to become a real employee. She really had a good palate.

However, as I talked with every one involved I think that I learned that the flavors were not aphrodisiacs. If you had never tasted the sexual organ of the opposite sex, you actually wouldn’t even like the taste. The only thing it did was remind those who had had oral sex of the experience, making them think a little more about sex. Norm and Linda was just a matter of two oversexed persons coming together. Joannne and Chuck were just sexy young people discovering love for the first time and over-doing it, as people tend to do at the beginning. As for Rose, well, I’m not sure. I think we awakened a latent nymph. Besides, Bernie wasn’t complaining, he was just amazed at the change.

The day finally arrived when Doug was able to tell me and Norm that, yes, they had come up with suitable flavors. We could proceed with our product.

We worked with the contract manufacturer. We essentially copied the formula of the best throat lozenge on the market so that we could honestly say ours was a great product. The only difference was the flavor. We had 5,000 dozen lozenges made. One third had what we guessed was the correct amount of flavor, one third had a slightly lighter dose of flavor and one third had a slightly heavier doze. Truth is, I couldn’t tell The difference but I knew there was a slight difference.

Now we were in my area of expertise, marketing. We lined up every pharmacy in Santa Barbara, California, every pharmacy in Burlington, Vermont, and every pharmacy in Manhattan, Kansas. We supplied each of them with packages of lozenges Santa Barbara got the stronger ones, Manhattan the medium and Burlington the weaker. Each pharmacy was asked to provide them free to adult customers who normally used throat lozenges. We chose the cities in order to be able to have a controlled test market later. Places where we could control advertising and distribution and not get side tracked as we might in huge cities. We also came up with a product name, Genitrol. We asked the pharmacies to provide Genitrol F to women, Genitrol M to men. We even created an incorporated entity, Genitrol Inc.

Each package included a questionnaire. I had really worked hard on this. We did not ask for anyone's’ name. But we did ask a lot of questions about how effective the lozenges were and comments. We then also asked sexual questions, specifically about oral sex. Over the next couple weeks we received questionnaires. Lots and lots of questionnaires. Almost more than we could manage to make use of. All together, we got back almost 70% of all those handed out, which is a fantastic response. Some market tests get a response of one or two per cent. We expected to get more, these were free products and the recipients thought they were helping out in medical testing. In fact, they were, I guess. Lozenges are a medical product. But not that high a percentage. I guess people are more open about their sex life than I would have thought.

Anyway, the Santa Barbara ones rated highest, so we went with the slightly stronger taste in our final product. The separate products for men and women actually got a positive response. I was afraid it would be too complicated but both sexes apparently preferred something that was specifically for them. And more responses than I expected willingly gave out lots of sexual information. Some people even wrote us what amounted to separate letters about their sexual practices. The tie-in between throat lozenges and sex seemed to be accepted.

Then, to top it off, we started hearing from the pharmacies. They had customers coming in wanting to buy the product. They wanted us to start supplying them with real product to sell. It took us a couple weeks to get the production run but we did supply each pharmacy that had handed out free samples with a supply of product. We priced them at the same retail price as the most expensive brand already on the market.

We also arranged with a distribution company to start handling our product. Partly because of money and partly because it seemed wise, we started introducing the product in portions of the country. We started on the West Coast. It just seemed easier to control what was happening than it would have in some sections of the East. We created local ads for newspapers that stayed very professional, almost like a pharmaceutical company.

Nothing happened over night. It took a little while. But slowly, we started growing and getting a larger and larger share of the overall m market. Then we extended our distribution eastward, to the Rocky Mountain states, from North to South, Montana, Colorado, New Mexico and everything in between. Again, we stayed conservative. And, we did it all by re-investing the money that came in from actual sales. I quit my full time job and became full time at Genitrol. We could afford it. Gradually we moved on out until a year later we had distribution across the entire country. By moving gradually, we actually had the distribution company urging us to enlarge. They were happy with the sales activity. Likely we could never have got them to invest in nationwide distribution at the beginning, before the product proved itself.

Two years after putting the product on the market, we were the number one selling medicated throat lozenge in the US. Our competitors started price cutting. We didn’t. They did manage to increase their market share slightly but then in a few weeks, we got it back. The market truly preferred our product. We went from becoming financially stable to having a real profit pumping product. Norm and I started to have serious financial growth.

Meantime, Norm was trying to get Linda to marry him. He did manage to get her to live with him. They rented a new apartment together. She told him she loved the sex, there had never been anyone like him. But she also told him he was a spoiled brat, always managing to do exactly what he wanted. His history of getting married and then straying with other women was not what she wanted to repeat. He told her that he couldn’t stray even if he wanted to, she had him in bed practically every spare moment. He also sort of wanted her to give up her work. Linda was becoming more and more successful as a model, was earning bigger money than ever, and wanted to sock it away and secure her future. So she wasn’t about to quit and leave herself dependent upon Norm and his history of multiple wives and affairs. None of which seemed to slow down their sex with each other.

More money was coming in than either Norm or I had ever thought possible. There are only so many throat lozenges you can sell so we weren’t about to become Bill Gates type billionaires but we were certainly becoming millionaires. As business partners we talked often and both agreed that we should try and extend our business, find more products that could make use of our flavors. I met with the research company we’d used earlier. There were a number of discussions and we finally decided on an approach.

We would send teams out into malls to interview people. Guys interviewing guys, gals interviewing gals because the questions had to eventually get around to sex. We decided that the interviews would start with a sample of Genitrol. If the subject didn’t like it, the interview was over. If they did like it, we knew we had someone that had performed oral sex on a partner. We could then go on to try and find out what other foods people associated with sex. What foods did they eat during or around the time of having sex. What foods seemed to encourage sexual activity.

It wasn’t going to be all that expensive. If we had six teams, six guys and six girls, visit malls for three days each, for two months, we could probably cover most every part of the US and obtain more than enough interviews to give us a reliable sample. If we used college kids on summer vacation, each would probably be more than happy to earn a couple thousand dollars. Their travel expenses would probably amount to roughly as much as their pay. So the whole project would most likely come in under $100,000, which at that point didn’t seem like a lot to me. The research firm set out to acquire the interviewers at several colleges and universities. As students applied, each interview of them started, also, with a Genitrol throat lozenge. If they didn’t like it, they weren’t right for us. It was never stated that way but that’s the way it was. The other qualification was, they had to be over 21, no criminal record and had to pass a blood test as both drug and VD clear. We then flew the dozen to Los Angeles for a two day training session before sending them out on a scheduled tour of malls. A tour we were arranging with mall managers. Each of them would be independent contractors, not employees. We would provide them with a set amount for room and board during the tour, plus their pay. The amount was more than enough to cover normal living, we weren’t trying to be cheap. If they could manage for less, it meant more money in their pockets.

I hadn’t thought of it and if I had I’m not sure I would have cared. Bringing together a dozen healthy single 21 year olds that have each experienced oral sex, at least, has to lead to some sexual interplay.

We had them all in the same hotel, had our meetings with them in rooms in the hotel. Since our first meeting started in the morning, all arrived the day before, spending the night in the hotel. Most of them apparently managed to discover that others were there and the afternoon they all arrived, most of them met at the hotel pool. Two of the girls, Lisa and Emily were already casual acquaintances at the same college and arrived together and were assigned a room together. For both, it was a new experience, being out on their own, essentially at someone else's expense. They lightly almost joked with one another that they hoped it was going to be a very sexy summer and that perhaps they could meet guys who were room mates and rearrange the pairings Like many such light hearted comments, there was a kernel of truth behind it. In fact, by the time they arrived at the pool that afternoon, each of the girls were, in their own minds, sort of hoping for it to come true. Each of the girls was also just finishing up sucking on one of her free Genitrol lozenges.

Lisa is a very smart, very capable business major in a summer break before starting her senior year. She’s also, as were each of the others involved, very fit physically. Perhaps not quite movie starlet quality but very attractive. Medium hair color, sun bleached with blond streaks, 5’6” and 120 lbs., B cup breasts. While not a virgin by a long shot, she is used to being in charge and deciding what happens and when. Emily, on the other h and, gives a first impression of being a librarian. Small, slight, perhaps 5’3” and 100 lbs.., dark h air, glasses. But in a bathing suit it’s a completely different story. Sex incarnate. C cup breasts, shapely legs, small waist. Most of the time she’s had a steady boy friend. But however the situation is, she’s used to having sex often and regularly and makes Lisa seem almost like a virgin in comparison. Emily is used to and wants sex daily, if not more often.

Phil is also a junior on summer break. He’s certainly a nice enough looking guy, fraternity type. Crew cut, six feet, perhaps 175 pounds, more interested in generally having a good time than anything requiring a lot of planning or work. He’d love to have a sexy summer. By random selection, his room mate is Alex. Alex gives the impression of an innocent hick. To some extent it’s a true impression in that he is naive in many ways. And he’s only had sex with one girl. But he’s done everything sexually possible with her and he’s done it hundreds of times over several years. He’s certainly attractive enough, dark blond, sort of a slouchy, casual type. The two guys are from different schools, don’t know one another.

As Lisa spreads her towel on a lounge chair, Phil, immediately moves his belongings to the next chair and starts to hit on her. She responds with some light flirting. She even asks if he has a room mate. He does, of course. He’s just met Alex a half hour before but he has Alex come over, with his gear, to take the chair next to Emily. The four of them banter, dive into the pool and swim a little, then talk some more.

Lisa is ready, Phil is ready. It’s really just a matter of how they’re going to realize this. Lisa and Phil go back into the pool. They talk a little. She splashes him, he splashes back. They end up with their bodies against one another holding each other. They stay in that position and talk a little and look at one another. Lisa runs her hand down his back, pushing her fingers inside his suit, onto his bare butt. He does the same to her. She can feel his erection pressing into her, moves her hand around, still inside his suit, to get her fingers to his penis. He kisses her neck.

“I like the feel of you,” she says, “I want to make use of it.”

“How do we do this?” he murmurs. “I’ll tell Alex not to come back to the room and interrupt us.”

Lisa smiles. “No, let me ask Emily not to interrupt us. It might be difficult for her to ask Alex to her room but I hope it won’t be difficult for Alex to ask her to his room.”

As Phil and Lisa head for Lisa’s room, she comments, “I feel a little guilt. I mean, I like sex. And I’m no virgin. But this isn’t normal for me. I mean we only met ten minutes ago. I don’t know exactly why I’m doing this. Maybe it’s being on my own for almost the first time. There’s not much time, either. But I think it’s something more. I barely knew Emily at school but she and I flew here together and talked. And we both commented that we couldn’t stop thinking about erections, about lovely, firm, male cocks. I mean, I’ve always thought a good erect cock is what sex is but I haven’t had it center my mind the way it has the last day or so. Ever since I agreed to this job I’ve been thinking of sucking a cock.” She stopped and looked at him. “Well, maybe I shouldn’t have said it that way. Remember, you’re the one that made the first move on me. I just went along with it. I mean, you’re really a good looking guy.”

As soon as they got to her room, they were both naked. Lisa again had her hand grasping Phil’s cock as they kiss. “I’ve been thinking of a good, firm cock like this all day. I think it’s these throat lozenges they gave us. But whatever, I really want you right now.” She’s quickly on her knees, kissing and then licking his erection, telling him how lovely it is. It’s soon half way down her throat as she sucks and licks until she gets a warm load. Smiling, she’s back up and kissing him again.